Thread: Orion ETs using Satanic Cult and Social Media

1. Link to Post #21
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Default Re: Orion ETs using Satanic Cult and Social Media

Quote Posted by Haujean Contactee (here)
    I had a contact experience last night and I'm in a much better place today as a result. And I want to let everyone know that I feel an incredibly strong emotion that tells me that I'm in the right place and I'm grateful to be here.
    I feel good intention in your heart, but it's clear that your mind need some help to work fine, avoiding inconsistences.

Try to see that you want to talk about bad things you experience in the past, but while continue talking, you mentally recreates the source of pain you don't want anymore.

of course, you need to health and clean you heart of residual bad emotions to allow you to think more better, but you will only achieve this by looking forward and not backward.

I'm not into cults or rituals, but I know some that do no harm and help a lot of people, so I'll show you a simple one that might help you get over all the unwanted situation and goes to the wanted.

Ho’oponopono: I’m sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you.

Try to memorize these words and intentions by repeating them to yourself (and also to the others you meet along your way).

This is just an example of what you can do to reverse the whole situation in your favor, but this can only be done in the present and in the future, because the past is gone. The sooner you leave the past behind the better for everyone, especially for yourself.

Although I am speaking only for myself here, I am sure many will not disagree, that it is much better for you to get more well soon, than to keep recreating bad memories while you tell your (amazing) experiences.

Surely, once you get more better, it will be much much better to talk about your knowledge and experiences.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 8th October 2019 at 21:24. Reason: bad english

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Haujean Contactee (9th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (9th October 2019), Valerie Villars (9th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

In the past, myself and others from the JoS have been members of this forum. We have been in your midst as casual members who fear to speak about our experiences. Many of them, including myself in the past, left the JoS in a state of confusion with no desire to involve ourselves any longer with the current members and their theology because it no longer applied to us. When that happens you can't go back because what you are experiencing is so different than what you thought that you were getting into, that if you speak about it in any of the forums they accuse you of being corrupted by as they put it, "by the enemy".

.... And you can't go to the JoS and beg for help or to tell them that this entire thing is a ruse. I tried that and the moderators blocked me. So I went to another spin off group of the JoS which lasted a few years but is now gone. That was www.enkiea.org.

...I was verbally attacked and threatened physically from a guy in the UK over it and immediately banned from the sites forum. And of course anyone that you held as a friend in the group, whether it be a past life family member, or just a close friend who bonded with you in the experience, will often and in nearly every case feel that they have to distance their selves from you because of the painful experiences that follow....
    Thank you for saying more about what's going on for you. It sounds as though this is a difficult group to leave.

Shunning and cutting ties with someone who leaves a group is unfortunately a common behaviour for some groups with very strong ideas, expectations of compliance with these, and no allowance for differences of opinion. And it certainly seems they've tried to shun and ostracize you.

I would say, "vindicated" is the wrong term. The correct term would be "validated". I was feeling more than a little down yesterday. I had a lot of past life pain to deal with and it was hard for me to articulate myself to the line of questioning that was given to me in this forum....

... I'm in a much better place today ... I want to let everyone know that I feel an incredibly strong emotion that tells me that I'm in the right place and I'm grateful to be here.
    Thank you for sharing the larger context of what you were feeling and saying more about what you meant here.

Glad you're feeling more positive and that you are in the right place.
    Last edited by Cara; 9th October 2019 at 09:38.
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Haujean Contactee (9th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Haujean Contactee,

That’s a lot of information to take in.. but it’s clear this is something very important to you. I appreciate the effort and humility put forth to not only share in great detail but also to provide cordial responses to any questions and/or criticism.

In my own personal opinion, I find it rather difficult to extract the main objective as you often mention being emotionally unstable. In addition to that, it’s also hard to not be doubtful to claims of this nature with your profile only having been registered for such a short period of time while also admitting to posting anonymously prior to this.

As an expressed starseed of Orion, my presumption would lean more toward less anxiety and uneasiness when sharing such complex information, given that it’s been tasked to you. For this reason I can only maintain sympathy for your circumstance and hope that not only your welfare is ensured but your intentions are sincere.
    “How can I go forward when there’s something I’m not sure of?”

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Write For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Haujean Contactee (9th October 2019), Valerie Villars (9th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Quote Posted by Mr.Write (here)
    Haujean Contactee,

That’s a lot of information to take in.. but it’s clear this is something very important to you. I appreciate the effort and humility put forth to not only share in great detail but also to provide cordial responses to any questions and/or criticism.

In my own personal opinion, I find it rather difficult to extract the main objective as you often mention being emotionally unstable. In addition to that, it’s also hard to not be doubtful to claims of this nature with your profile only having been registered for such a short period of time while also admitting to posting anonymously prior to this.

As an expressed starseed of Orion, my presumption would lean more toward less anxiety and uneasiness when sharing such complex information, given that it’s been tasked to you. For this reason I can only maintain sympathy for your circumstance and hope that not only your welfare is ensured but your intentions are sincere.
    “How can I go forward when there’s something I’m not sure of?”

I like your quote because it fits me to a "T". Getting to this point has been a monumental struggle. Besides for a rushed awakening while dealing with a terminal illness I had to stand my ground with everyone around me. My son and a friend who I shared my plans with both called me a "cult leader". Then I had my wife pushing back harder than ever to the point where I had to give her an ultimatum of staying or leaving. I had to settle that before I could start, so imagine the response after I shared those Leak Project videos with her and the explosion that it created at my house. We had a 5 hour argument until 4 am. She conceded and told me that she was sorry that I was hurting so badly over this. The next day and for a while afterward I had nothing but problems with her. I'm still having problems and there's far more to come as I move forward. I'm also under assault for past political activist efforts from family and peers. No matter what, I get it thrown in my face including being blamed for being sick. And when I'm not being blamed for being sick, I have people such as my mother who's a nursing professor in Florida, that ignore my long medical history and tell me that it's all in my mind. Meanwhile they seek out sympathy for minor problems that they blow out of proportion. I try to use it all for motivation but it still wears me down.

You guys have no idea what you are in for when I start discussing this stuff on youtube. But don't worry because the emotional storm from ET involvement in my life has calmed down a bit recently and if I'm lucky my personal admissions will act as a big enema to wash away a few more toxic friends who won't be able to relate. I'm looking forward to such a cleanse. It's time for me to suck it up and move forward.
    Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 12th October 2019 at 07:33.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Agape (13th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Yes it seems it’s all dark, darker and darker from that side of matters.

We may hypothesise here that unemotional, technically far evolved grey civilisation is capable of seemless takeover of human civilisation on Earth.
    The power of technical progress is far more fascinating to more n more people unstoppably so.

Is 0.2 type of human being more virtuous than some of our ancestors, perhaps but are we experiencing ourselves as Free and Sovereign Beings in this version of world or are we being mere numbers and slaves to new and old hierarchies,
    is rhetorical question anyway.

Most luckily though, there are more philosophically advanced star beings or better say, group of them watching over this planet too.
    Many will and do opt for some kind of spiritual communication with them or call upon them as their guides and angels in the times of need since they operate beyond all human systems of religion or tribe they’re indistinguishable from the souls and spirits of ancients and elders and though they can intervene only in minute ways,
    their ways can be recognised by keeping to principles of great kindness and peace to all. It’s upon each human soul to decide whom to follow.

Yes you may get more money, more computers, more stress, more vibes, more wires ...

or..perhaps you choose the sacred Way of Peace

knowing .

Inevitably this version of human civilisation is going to split again, at some point. Even though current human regimes and governments will try to resist the force and no one will fully understand meaning of the motion,
    the world will be divided to zones with mega cities , chipped cards and elevators
    and world out of these zones inhabited by scattered wild and rogue groups of all kinds.

The population will suffer steep decline through the process. There won’t be more than half million people at some point in future again.

Though in gist the powers of grey alliance will subdue themselves here and burn to ashes as they did to themselves many times already
    because the power of humane spirit and intelligence
    shared among us,
    will prevail.

I believe in humanity( on Mondays) 🙏😀❤️🌈

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

"Inevitably this version of human civilisation is going to split again, at some point. Even though current human regimes and governments will try to resist the force and no one will fully understand meaning of the motion,
    the world will be divided to zones with mega cities , chipped cards and elevators
    and world out of these zones inhabited by scattered wild and rogue groups of all kinds."

"The population will suffer steep decline through the process. There won’t be more than half million people at some point in future again.'

What you mentioned above is exactly what we are going to stop by creating a world that will be able to intuitively govern itself so that tyranny is finally thrown upon the trash heap of history.

11. Link to Post #27
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

"Inevitably this version of human civilisation is going to split again, at some point.
    the balance of cosmos (including As Above As Bellow reflex), It is not new and is not negotiable.

you are talking only the bellow part, that are actually increasing imbalanced concentration, because of the greed of few ones.

I tried to talk about it in a general viewpoint ..

Quote All matter itself is condensed energy. The denser it becomes, more negative the energy composes it, and so, the less space it has. Consequently, the less Freedom of space or time it has. That why It is seen as more negative

Thus, indirectly, positive energies form a barrier for negativity to manifest, and this separates (arbitrarily) all things between the least(-) and the most(+).
    So, the question its -- Who arbitrates ?
    (planet Earth choices, human choices)
    Last edited by RogeRio; 13th October 2019 at 16:10. Reason: bad english

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2