Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Update from Simon Parkes: There is an upcoming US coup in progress

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Default Re: Update from Simon Parkes: There is an upcoming US coup in progress

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    Quote Posted by Haujean Contactee (here)
    The events that are unfolding are necessary in the big picture. What we are witnessing is the death pangs of the criminal cabal that controls the Trans Atlantic system. They are not going to succeed and Trump will have a second term.
    These events are being guided by an unseen hand, the same one that is behind the awakening of humanity.
    And you know all this how?
    Besides for 31 years of research into these issues which started when I was 14 years old, I also receive ET contact. There is a technological component at work which prevents us from experiencing our psychic birthright as members of the human race on this planet. The connection between our current selves and our collective subconscious is being blocked by what I describe as psychic white noise. Remote viewers train to sensitize their selves in order to perceive the weak psychic signal from the collective subconscious through various strict protocols to prevent psychic front loading of information by their conscious mind. I'm just providing an example to support what I've just said. And what is taking place right now planet wide is a reduction in that psychic white noise. This is the reason why we are seeing so much rapid change taking place around the world and the cabal is sewing chaos in an ill fated attempt to shut down the demands of the people who demand change. And for every agent of change the selfish who live on beer, drugs, cell phones, and sports are working hard to discourage them while they are oblivious to the damage that they are causing because of denial and social programming. The moment that you stand up to do something is the moment that your peers will stand up to shut you down. I'm sure that many people here have been through this. And when you do you will find that you can't relate to these people anymore which causes you to seek out others who can support your efforts as you support theirs through the realization that we are all working together as one.

So without going into this too deeply, the hidden ET hand is busy at work and people are being mobilized at what ever level of awareness that they are reachable at to be agents of change. And as the agents of change go into action the others who are sitting on the proverbial fence will begin joining in because they feel comfortable acting as group rather than as an individual. And the information that I've received in psychic downloads and through contact experiences is that this effort is being carried by the hidden ET hand to empower humanity to save itself in order to prevent a direct intervention. They (ETs) will not allow the cabals agenda of rapid depopulation and hell on earth to take place because it is not in their plan for us. We have a much brighter future than what many people can currently see. We are right in the middle of the darkest period of our history, and in that darkest hour we finally begin to see the light.

Everything that we are witnessing has to play itself out before a positive global change can take place. And we have to come together and put aside our imaginary differences to make that change happen. What you are witnessing is a staged global intuitive awakening of the human race. Without our psychic birthright we cannot govern ourselves which creates an endless cycle of tyranny and societal collapse. And that ancient paradigm is finally coming to an end. This discussion of global change is at the core of many religions and prophesies and that is of no accident, nor a product of group think or suggestion.
    It sounds like David Wilcock. I too have been researching this for 10 years now and i have seen alot of stories and promisses but never a thing come true. So i stopped waiting and started making the change myself by selling organic food from small farmers. But i also drink beer, use a cellphone and practice some sports. So am i an agent of change or am i selffish im wondering?

Wow, so you thought that I was referring to you directly? I don't even know you, so why would you think such a thing? Have you ever watched a mother ignore her child in a public place because her social media contacts are more important? Have you ever seen anyone drown their self in drugs and alcohol? Have you ever brought up a significant political or social issue in a group of your peers and have them intentionally talk over you to change the subject to discuss football?
    I have to all of the above and you were never there, so you must be a little angry today and I'm your target. You know what? I actually forgot to list the word, "money" when I was listing those vices that I mentioned. I had a friend come by yesterday who has a badly flawed character and he accused me of neglecting my pursuit of money in order to pursue altruistic endeavors that make the world a better place. He said that I was wasting my time and that I should be like him, in other words a wannabe vulture capitalist who went broke during the housing market bubble when he almost got rich off of a mass foreclosure deal of over 10,000 homes in California. And he still to this day expresses hatred for those who lost their homes. He was over here the night before I wrote that post. His name is Kevin and trust me, I wasn't talking about you just a moment ago.

Im allways very amazed by people who tell stuff with 100 percent certainty. I hope the picture you paint is true and it will all come to pass but i have my doubts.
    First off, I'm not David Wilcock. I don't make a living doing lectures for several hundred dollars a person. But like you I felt the same way. Because when he was talking about that stuff I was being put through Hell by human looking extra terrestrials. I was their pile of human clay being beaten into shape by alien fists. I didn't have the privilege of being a trendy contactee with a smile on their face that only plastic surgery could remove. And you know those types because there's a plague of them on social media.
    So now you might be thinking, well you are thinking that I read his material and regurgitate it for attention. And that's the negative undercurrent of energy that I keep sensing around here. For every good interaction I have here, there's this really negative energy lurking around and it found me.

So here's the deal with me. I don't use other people's material. I'm 45, I have vegas nerve damage and a heart condition that will eventually kill me. I'm taking care of my 89 year old grandmother who is connected with me regarding the ET stuff and she's on hospice care. And my marriage was ruined beginning around 2006 because of the ET and personal contact with those involved with it. And to this day, I just can't find a way to fix it. So I'm not doing this because I need attention to satisfy a personal deficiency. And believe it or not, not everyone here who has received contact is lying to you. I know it's hard to take, but not everyone is. If you like I can use the term, "Trans Atlantic Mafia", so it doesn't remind you of Mr. Wilcock. But I should't have to police my words unless I'm using profanity.

You have my permission to put what ever label you want on me. I just want you to know that I'm not here to convince you of anything. I came here because I was guided to come here because this is the place that I need to be in order to carry out a task that I've been given. I'm here because there are people outside of this forum who need my help. And I need other people's help to help them because I can't do it all by myself. So am I 100% certain? No, because there's times when I feel that no matter what happens that the world cannot be reached and more of a direct intervention is needed. Then I pick myself back up from the depression and I go back at it. And I don't by into the Q annon stuff either. I feel that's a CIA honey pot and I have since it began.
    What I told you was from downloads, oops, that's David's term. I used to call them psychic concepts or emotional concepts depending on the level of complexity. But I chose the word "download" because I thought it would be familiar to people. I don't like the term ET either because they aren't ETs. They are Ultra Dimensional and Ultra Terrestrial in nature, which by the way is the nature of the universe outside of the simulation. And in case David uses the word "simulation", I can't help that because that's the exact term I was given on the night I had to deal with my dead best friend who came to me in my kitchen several days after he died. When I stood their grieving at the kitchen sink before I had an interaction with him, I said to myself, "why does it feel like the past, present, and future, are all happening at the same time"? And my female life engineer said, 'the world is a simulation Nathan, you know that". So I will not stop using that term no matter who it offends.

I'm sorry that I upset you but I shouldn't have to apologize. I hope that your day goes better than when it started.

Nathan (not David)
    Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 10th October 2019 at 09:30.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

angelfire (10th October 2019), Arcturian108 (10th October 2019), janette (30th June 2020), Mypos (10th October 2019), PathWalker (12th October 2019), Pieman (10th October 2019), RogeRio (11th October 2019), Siphonemis (24th October 2019), sunflower (30th June 2020), Valerie Villars (11th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is quite fascinating. I listened to Utsava most recent YouTube posting. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=43oHDPi0DlQ
    Then combine utsava revelations with “Haujean Contactee” with the various twitter posting by Michael St Clairehttps://mobile.twitter.com/newmind99.... something is going on.

I think there is a bigger picture. Will we ever get to see it before it is too late?
    I am torn between the idea of AI, alien intervention, and Planet X. Something is going on. A feeling with no words.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Floating For This Post:

East Sun (10th October 2019), Haujean Contactee (10th October 2019), janette (30th June 2020), PathWalker (12th October 2019), Valerie Villars (10th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Floating (here)
    This is quite fascinating. I listened to Utsava most recent YouTube posting. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=43oHDPi0DlQ
    Then combine utsava revelations with “Haujean Contactee” with the various twitter posting by Michael St Clairehttps://mobile.twitter.com/newmind99.... something is going on.

I think there is a bigger picture. Will we ever get to see it before it is too late?
    I am torn between the idea of AI, alien intervention, and Planet X. Something is going on. A feeling with no words.
    We are all getting the same thing. And just to clear the air again, I have no idea who those people are that you mentioned. I haven't watched any of it in order to claim the info as my own. And what's important is that something big is happening, and it's something that everyone can take part is. Even if it's just a random act of kindness, it still contributes to the overall necessary change that this world needs. But the bottom line is that the change must start from within your person before you can manifest it into our collective reality.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

greybeard (10th October 2019), janette (30th June 2020), onevoice (11th October 2019), PathWalker (12th October 2019), RogeRio (11th October 2019), sunflower (30th June 2020), Valerie Villars (10th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Hey Nathan,

You havent offended me. Words may come over on the internet as harsh but i dont intend them to be harsh or offensive. Im trying to figure this life and all what is happening on earth out for myself, just like you i imagine. Its just hard to know what is true and what is not. And what i have learned for myself is that nobody knows the absolute truth, there are no gurus who know all. I used to believe that because i wanted that. You want to listen and learn from people who know how this weird and confusing place works. So im allways trying to find bits of information. Thx for you answer. I wish you all the best. And like i said i hope things will come true like you say.

Cheers,

Pim

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (11th October 2019), janette (30th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hey Nathan,

You havent offended me. Words may come over on the internet as harsh but i dont intend them to be harsh or offensive. Im trying to figure this life and all what is happening on earth out for myself, just like you i imagine. Its just hard to know what is true and what is not. And what i have learned for myself is that nobody knows the absolute truth, there are no gurus who know all. I used to believe that because i wanted that. You want to listen and learn from people who know how this weird and confusing place works. So im allways trying to find bits of information. Thx for you answer. I wish you all the best. And like i said i hope things will come true like you say.

Cheers,

Pim
    Don't worry we are fine. I sympathize with you fully. Here's something that everyone can believe in. "When the heart of humanity is corrupted, lies becomes truths protective layers". Time and the never ending pursuit of truth which starts from within is the only way out of this. Just one year ago I would have said the same thing that you said in the previous post.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

janette (30th June 2020), Mypos (11th October 2019), RogeRio (11th October 2019), Valerie Villars (11th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

"When the heart of humanity is corrupted, lies becomes truths protective layers".
    I would like to endorse this wise phrase, that usually its called THE ONION EFFECT about the human condition life existence, under the Veil of Ignorance (layers), The Maya (illusion layers), the astral plane (layers), psych and para-psych fenomena (layers), energetic dense (negative layers).

I tryed to make a thread with some clues about this BIG subject, but it was virtually invisible and hidden, and so I preferred to give It up. I show below an excerpt of it:

Quote .. those who carry some negativity remain separated within the limits where this negativity can manifest. Negativity occupies a limited space of resources for a limited time (entropy), forcing the sharing of energies available there and also leading to individual competition for these resources.

Positivity occupies all spaces and times without resource limits, but does not admit, for example, disloyalty, inconsistency, hypocrisy, so freedom within the limited area of negativity can be said to appear more greater (free will). But this can be seen as more illusion than reality, because seems more like a quarentine layers from the bigger point of view.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 11th October 2019 at 13:51.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

ClearWater (11th October 2019), Haujean Contactee (11th October 2019), janette (30th June 2020), Valerie Villars (11th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

rogparan, similar is posted on the thread enlightenment and related matters--you might want to post there now and then.
    Best wishes
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

janette (30th June 2020), PurpleLama (12th October 2019), RogeRio (11th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by rogparan (here)
    I tryed to make a thread with some clues about this BIG subject, but it was virtually invisible and hidden, and so I preferred to give It up. I show below an excerpt of it:

Hi rogparan, you placed your thread in the sub-forum is called The Human Condition which is under General Discussion.

It was created on Wednesday, October 9, 2019. Your last edit to the OP was today @ 8:22. Among other ways to search it out is under New Threads which is found at the top right of each page.

Quote ...the original title posted was " a reading about a space to live and a time to manifest "
    Notify the mods if you’d like to change your title. Only they have the ability to do so.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 11th October 2019 at 13:52.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2019), greybeard (11th October 2019), janette (30th June 2020), RogeRio (11th October 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Notify the mods if you’d like to change your title. Only they have the ability to do so.
    I send seven PMs to Guides for help .. sorry, but I preffer to DELETE everything

What has no solution, Solved Is

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

janette (30th June 2020), RunningDeer (11th October 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

sorry, but I preffer to DELETE everything

What has no solution, Solved Is
    rogparan, I’ve clicked the triangle found at the bottom, left of your post to notify mods that you’d prefer to remove that thread.

BTW: Bill has left you a post.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 11th October 2019 at 14:39.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

janette (30th June 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Rogparan, I find you to be unusually full of wisdom, in general, but the above quote about positivity and quarantine layers is exceptional. Thanks.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

janette (30th June 2020), RogeRio (11th October 2019), RunningDeer (11th October 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

rogparan, I’ve clicked the triangle found at the bottom, left of your post to notify mods that you’d prefer to remove that thread.

thank you for you kindness, maybe you will promptly attend

I thought this triangle was only for offensive, harmful and very inappropriate things that required a urgent action

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

janette (30th June 2020), RunningDeer (11th October 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

I thought this triangle was only for offensive, harmful and very inappropriate things that required a urgent action
    Mod note for clarification:

The little /!\ 'Report Post' icon (also there for PMs) can be used to bring the mods' attention to a post or PM for any reason at all. A complaint, a question, a request... or even a compliment.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

greybeard (11th October 2019), janette (30th June 2020), mountain_jim (2nd July 2020), onevoice (11th October 2019), RogeRio (12th October 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (11th October 2019), RunningDeer (11th October 2019), Yoda (14th October 2019)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    I watched this.
    these are serious news!
    Things are happening as we talk.
    The marines are mobilized.

This video seems quite interesting now in light of what we now know.

With regards to Simon Parkes, I have been able to transcend my former "judgment dynamic" and instead, consider the information he brings without bias.

There's a widely held belief that we all have a little darkness along with our light (at this level of our being). Knowing this has been true for myself along with adopting the operational protocol that places personal responsibility as the most important protocol (again, I am only speaking for myself) I am able to consider others without the coloring of the lens of judgment. Understand, the key words are "I am able to..." - this does not say I always do.

I have been looking at Simon in this way for some time now. I still haven't been able to do so with regards to Corey Goode or David Wilcock... but Simon, I have been... for what all these comments are worth.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    A coup has been running in the US since 22nd November 1963.
    This is, IMO, the truth.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    A future major event or catastrophe is possibly more likely--ie a natural one.
    We are asteroid prone and Yellowstone worth the watching.
    That's reading between several lines.
    Hopefully all will be well.
    Simon Parkes is to be taken with a pinch of salt.
    Chris
    We are "virus" prone too... it seems. Oh... and "race war" prone.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Unfortunately, with the political situation in America right now, whether one watches mainstream news or not (I do not), it feels to me like we are living under seige. It's like being on the deck of a heaving and rolling ship in a violent storm. It's quite exhausting and the fever pitch is palpable.

All possibilities are on the table in the current climate. It's absolutely insane.
    How prescient! Good call, Valerie.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st July 2020), ClearWater (30th June 2020), gini (30th June 2020), Harmony (30th June 2020), janette (30th June 2020), mountain_jim (2nd July 2020), Open Minded Dude (15th July 2020), Star Tsar (30th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2