+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Speculation: Is there a plan to put Hillary Clinton in as president and bypass the elections?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Speculation: Is there a plan to put Hillary Clinton in as president and bypass the elections?

Wt....heck is going on? Washington District of Criminals' dems are going all out batsh!t crazy. Surprisingly, Republicans are too quiet. This really bothers me too....Makes me think that it's not just the dems pushing for this Coup against Trump....

Here's one article from Natural News that we'll have to wait and see happen. Hope not....:

https://naturalnews.com/2019-10-07-t...this-year.html BYPASSING ELECTIONS ALTOGETHER! The nerve of these criminals!!

Quote (Natural News) The deep state Democrats (now a monolithic terrorist network that’s trying to take down America) have a plan in place to install Hillary Clinton as President of the United States before the end of this year.

Full details of the plan are explained in the video below. Here’s the summary of the steps the deep state Democrats hope to achieve:

Step 1) Fake an impeachment of President Trump and whip up media hysteria to gaslight the entire nation into thinking Trump is being impeached when it’s all an act (with no real vote in the House, no legal bearing and no legitimacy).

Step 2) Stage an arrest of President Trump, V.P. Mike Pence and his Cabinet members for CNN’s cameras to create the visual impression that Trump is guilty of something. After all, why is he in handcuffs? (Everything with the Democrats is theater. Everything is staged.)

Step 3) Swear in Nancy Pelosi as the President, since she’s next in line (as Speaker of the House).

Step 4) Nancy Pelosi appoints Hillary Clinton as her Vice President.

Step 5) Nancy Pelosi resigns as President, making the V.P. (now Hillary Clinton) the President.

Step 6) Hillary Clinton then appoints a new Vice President, perhaps John Brennan, to strengthen the deep state spooks in her administration.

From that point on, the mass arrest and executions of all Trump supporters gets authorized by “President Hillary,” and all businesses or individuals who do not worship the authoritarian Clinton police state will be literally imprisoned in gulags or executed by Clinton’s death squads (which already have plenty of experience from Bill Clinton’s Arkansas days).

This is how it can all be accomplished before the end of this year, if the Democrats manage to succeed in their devious plans.

See the full discussion of this plan in today’s Counterthink / Brighteon.com video:

https://www.brighteon.com/627a875e-e...4-b4b192ab6510
    For the rest of the article go to the link above.

IMO Trump should have arrested this criminal when he had a chance.... And arrest Pelosi and others while they're wasting more of our tax dollars with this coup of our nation....

And here is another article saying that Trump is activating US Marine reservists for an expected emergency within the US all this may cause....

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-10-...ed-states.html

Quote Natural News) BREAKING NEWS UPDATE concerning a directive involving the United States Marine Corps reserve units via MARADMINS number 550/19, signed on Oct. 3, 2019, authorized by Brigadier General Daniel L. Shipley, Director, Manpower Plans and Policy.

Notably, Brigadier General Daniel L. Shipley was nominated by President Trump for the rank of major general, according to a Jan. 16, 2019 Defense.gov press announcement. Before serving in his current role, Shipley served as the deputy director, Program Analysis and Evaluation, Department of Programs and Resources for the U.S. Marines.

This new order is summarized as, “MARINES ORDERED TO ACTIVE DUTY ISO DEFENSE SUPPORT OF CIVIL AUTHORITIES.” (The term “ISO” means In Support Of.”) (See full text of the order here.)

Note: There is disinfo being circulated about this order, claiming it was cancelled, but the cancelled order is 300/14, not 500/19. In fact, this new order 500/19 replaces a lot of previous orders, reestablishing the urgency of the situation and making sure any action to defend the Homeland is authorized by orders that are in good standing.

Many observers are concerned that with Democrats like Rep. Tlaib openly talking about which prisons to use for imprisoning President Trump and his cabinet, and with Hillary Clinton positioning herself to run for president, and with the IG’s FISA abuses report set to drop in a few weeks, the deep state Democrats have reached a point of desperation where they may attempt to initiate a “hot coup” (kinetic engagement, arrest or execution of the President and his Cabinet) to avoid going to prison themselves.

Sponsored solution from the Health Ranger Store: Lab-verified Nascent Iodine solution is a dietary supplement that provides your body with supplemental iodine to help protect your thyroid during radiation exposure. Nuclear accidents such as Fukushima (or nuclear war) can expose your body to radioactive iodine-131, a dangerous radioisotope. Pre-loading your system with stable iodine occupies the iodine receptor sites on your organs, causing your body to naturally expel radioactive iodine you may have been exposed to through air, food, water or milk products. This defensive strategy is recommended by nearly all health authorities, worldwide, including the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Discover more at this link.

The entire CIA-run deep state media (i.e. Washington Post, NYY, CNN, etc.) are all in on the effort and now gaslighting the entire nation with ginned up “whistleblower” schemes that are wholesale fabrications.
    For more go to Natural News link.....

We'll just have to see what happens next, huh?
    This may how they've been planning it all along....

One more thing. They passed a law that says that it's illegal to hang anyone. Funny thing is, that is the exact punishment reserved for traitors...

Hmmmm....

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

angelfire (8th October 2019), GMB1961 (8th October 2019), Iyakum (9th October 2019), RogeRio (8th October 2019), Sadieblue (7th October 2019), shaberon (8th October 2019), thepainterdoug (8th October 2019), Tintin (8th October 2019), toppy (8th October 2019), Valerie Villars (8th October 2019), yiolas (8th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: Speculation: Is there a plan to put Hillary Clinton in as president and bypass the elections?

There are several interesting videos in the second article....Health Ranger himself weighing in...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

angelfire (8th October 2019), Iyakum (9th October 2019), shaberon (8th October 2019), Tintin (8th October 2019), toppy (8th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Default Re: Speculation: Is there a plan to put Hillary Clinton in as president and bypass the elections?

This hilariously byzantine fantasy of convoluted conspiracies is only missing George Soros on a broomstick and a pizza parlour command centre staffed by thousands of zombie actors to be complete. I only wish I could find the right combination of hallucinogens to top this amazing plunge into never-never land. I would be "highly" entertained for a thousand years.

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

AutumnW (8th October 2019), Cipher (8th October 2019), enfoldedblue (9th October 2019), Forest Denizen (9th October 2019), Gracy (8th October 2019), ichingcarpenter (9th October 2019), Ioneo (8th October 2019), shaberon (8th October 2019), spade (8th October 2019), Tintin (9th October 2019), Wansen (9th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 18:12.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

shaberon (8th October 2019), spade (8th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,196 times in 21,082 posts

Maia Gabrial did you see this post? (posted on 5th October 2019)

"(in)Possible Scenario":

Step 1) Fake an impeachment of President Trump and whip up media hysteria to gaslight the entire nation into thinking Trump is being impeached when it’s all an act (with no real vote in the House, no legal bearing and no legitimacy).

Step 2) Stage an arrest of President Trump, V.P. Mike Pence and his Cabinet members for CNN’s cameras to create the visual impression that Trump is guilty of something. After all, why is he in handcuffs? (Everything with the Democrats is theater. Everything is staged.)

Step 3) Swear in Nancy Pelosi as the President, since she’s next in line (as Speaker of the House).

Step 4) Nancy Pelosi appoints Hillary Clinton as her Vice President.

Step 5) Nancy Pelosi resigns as President, making the V.P. (now Hillary Clinton) the President.

Step 6) Hillary Clinton then appoints a new Vice President, perhaps John Brennan, to strengthen the deep state spooks in her administration.

From that point on, the mass arrest and executions of all Trump supporters gets authorized by “President Hillary,” and all businesses or individuals who do not worship the authoritarian Clinton police state will be literally imprisoned in gulags or executed by Clinton’s death squads (which already have plenty of experience from Bill Clinton’s Arkansas days).
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th October 2019 at 12:50.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

shaberon (8th October 2019), Tintin (9th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,022 times in 4,061 posts

It's not that much different from what happened to Nixon, except in that case, there was actual evidence, so he bailed before the case could be pressed, and eventually Ford came in un-elected.

The dirty business is a fact of how these places work.

How it gets from the current state of affairs to Pelosi as President is a pretty big jump. It is all so perfectly bad, it looks more like this party is trying to sabotage itself, about the same way any of them look in international affairs. The point where they arrest Trump is unprecedented. This type of plan would seem to fizzle on stage one. I'm sure they would like it to happen, but must solemnly believe that if they really want something, all they have to do is lie until it happens. Maybe that is the only way they can function. Isn't the mess around the Clinton Foundation more substantial in terms of who might be getting into trouble?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

justntime2learn (8th October 2019), onevoice (9th October 2019), Tintin (9th October 2019), Valerie Villars (8th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    This hilariously byzantine fantasy of convoluted conspiracies is only missing George Soros on a broomstick and a pizza parlour command centre staffed by thousands of zombie actors to be complete. I only wish I could find the right combination of hallucinogens to top this amazing plunge into never-never land. I would be "highly" entertained for a thousand years.

Brian
    Yes the chances of this being real is low,but without saying why arnt you just taking the piss and trolling the poster,i found this post dissapointing but not unexpected.
    These type of posts are why I don't post on here so much

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Cipher (8th October 2019), robinr1 (8th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)

Brian
    I take great exception here, FAspirant. I am shocked SHOCKED that you didn't include cannibalism. She drinks the blood of children dispatched in ceremonial slaughter. Like, get with the program!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Cipher (10th October 2019), Fellow Aspirant (9th October 2019), Forest Denizen (9th October 2019), ichingcarpenter (9th October 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 times in 173 posts

I stopped being interested in politics a long time ago because it is and will remain a dirty business from the very beginning.

Whether these videos are true, ... hm I do not know, could be, but not necessarily. Hillary has suffered two defeats, against Obama and against Trump. After that, she said she never makes a public appearance again. Ok, I took a closer look at the first video and rewound in the places I did not understand.
    There are points for me that I did not understand, maybe, I do not know that.

1. why would Pelosi first become president, just to make Hillary a V.P. nominated to be discontinued for some flimsy reason?

2. What would Hillary do as President? What would be so extremely important that Pelosi could not do it? Economy, war, when there should be war, then where? There is not much left to choose from, except the Middle East. But which country? Yemen? No, I do not think so. Iran? I can not imagine that, without allies, a war against Iran will not be so easy.

If I completely ignore the video. Then I still ask myself the same question. Why Hillary? I ask you for information and explanation so that I can understand it. For right now I do not understand it, I can not understand it.
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Valerie Villars (12th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread