+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Reasons Why Greta Thunberg Is a (Victim of a) Fraud

1. Link to Post #41
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 times in 164 posts

Default Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Greta Thunberg Is a (Victim of a) Fraud

Interesting and amusing commentary about Greta's backers, handlers and parents
    Last edited by IChingUChing; 23rd October 2019 at 20:08.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IChingUChing For This Post:

anandacate (26th October 2019), Bill Ryan (24th October 2019), Cardillac (12th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (25th October 2019), Franny (24th October 2019), Hym (24th October 2019), raregem (24th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,389 times in 177 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    My personal take on all this confusion, as succinctly as I can.
    • Within 2-3 years, all this is likely to become clear as the reality of global cooling (with associated and often confusing wild climate fluctuations) becomes impossible to avoid or deny.
    • As yet, no intelligent, well-informed public discussion of ANY of this has been possible. That alone is a tragedy, because some of the right action, and soon, really could make a difference.

Bill, Do you view global cooling as largely due to a grand solar minimum, or due to human activity, or some combination?

And, if I may ask, had Arthur Neumann commented on this subject?

Thanks!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alecs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th October 2019), Franny (24th October 2019), Hym (24th October 2019), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), raregem (24th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,191 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by Alecs (here)
    My personal take on all this confusion, as succinctly as I can.
    • Within 2-3 years, all this is likely to become clear as the reality of global cooling (with associated and often confusing wild climate fluctuations) becomes impossible to avoid or deny.
    • As yet, no intelligent, well-informed public discussion of ANY of this has been possible. That alone is a tragedy, because some of the right action, and soon, really could make a difference.
    Bill, Do you view global cooling as largely due to a grand solar minimum, or due to human activity, or some combination?

And, if I may ask, had Arthur Neumann commented on this subject?

Thanks!
    Grand solar minimum (another 'little ice age'). Lots about it on the Weird wild weather thread, including a ton of good research info. Human activity is unconnected.

Arthur Neumann (Camelot's 'Henry Deacon') never mentioned global cooling (or global warming!). But he was adamant that the secret space program was really important, as "the future of the human race might depend on it someday".

And he did inform me of a classified think tank meeting back in the late 90s about the great dangers of methane being released in very large quantities from the arctic. The issue was being treated very seriously back then, at a secret, hush-hush level. That alone was interesting.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (24th October 2019), Cardillac (12th December 2019), Franny (24th October 2019), Hym (24th October 2019), IChingUChing (24th October 2019), kfm27917 (24th October 2019), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), onawah (24th October 2019), raregem (24th October 2019), Reinhard (20th November 2019), Sunny (24th October 2019), Yoda (24th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,522 times in 20,692 posts

GRETA THUNBERG EXPOSED AS A CREATION OF POWERFUL MARXISTS, SOROS-BACKED NGO’S, AL GORE & MORE…
    I'm not sure if this has been posted already, but it should be here on the forum.
    The article is originally from Der Fehlende Part, ( The Missing Part) which is a German source.
    Their youtube page is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp9...MUfDnmjEJeEUYQ
    Their article copied here: https://rairfoundation.com/greta-thu...-al-gore-more/
    ...has been translated into English.
    And there is an accompanying video here in German with English subtitles:

I think the first thing that people need to know about Thunberg is who the people are who are behind her and have created the platform on which she stands, such as Al Gore. From there, it doesn't take much to connect how the whole movement is logically part of the goals of the elite's global control Agendas 21 and 2030.

Following is the transcript (bold, red letters my emphasis) :
    GRETA THUNBERG EXPOSED AS A CREATION OF POWERFUL MARXISTS, SOROS-BACKED NGO’S, AL GORE & MORE…
    Posted by Amy Mek September 23, 2019

Source: Der Fehlende Part
    Video Transcript:

"She’s one of the most controversial personalities in public life of the last twelve months, Greta Thunberg. After hearing all the opinions about the 16-year-old girl, we wanted to know: Who is actually behind the climate activist?

Basically, there’s a debate raging as to whether or not Greta Thunberg is just a PR puppet. Her intentions and sincerity are in question. The closest allies of the influential child are her parents. Her mother, Malena Ernman, is an opera singer and author. Her father, Svante Thunberg, is a talent agent and managing director of the media company Ermahn Produktion AB. Neither one is a stranger to Swedish media, and both are well-connected. They manage their daughter’s media contact to the outside world.

Young Greta is also supervised by a third adult, the PR and financial expert Ingmar Rentzhog. As the story goes, Rentzhog, discovered Thunberg by chance on August 20th in 2018 in front of the Swedish parliament. Three days after the viral discovery of the climate-concerned child, the autobiographical work “Our House is On Fire — Scenes of a Family and a Planet in Crisis”, in which Greta plays a key role, was published as a book on August 23rd 2018.

Opponents see it as calculated PR. Advocates, on the other hand, see this as pure coincidence. Chance or not, everything since can be described as a pragmatically-planned PR campaign. The businessman who discovered Greta also founded the social media platform “We Don’t Have Time” in April 2018, with the aim of convincing as many as possible to become active, because the climate has to be saved as soon as possible.

Among the investors in “We Don’t Have Time” is Gustav Stenbeck, whose family owns one of Sweden’s largest venture capital companies. Prior to his time as an environmental lobbyist, for 13 years Greta’s PR mentor headed the Laika Consulting agency, which focuses on financial communications. He also trained with the Climate Reality Project.

This is led by former US Vice President and environmentalist Al Gore. Furthermore, Rentzhog has been Chairman of the Swedish think tank Global Utmaning (Global Challenge) since May 2018. However, that’s not the end of the financing. Ingmar Rentzho has close connections to the prestigious and internationally active sustainability NGO, the Club of Rome. Since the 1970s this club has been publishing strategies for climate protection, but also investment alternatives for rich investors towards a green sustainable turnaround. The German SPD politician and environmental scientist Ernst Ulrich von Weizsäcker, for example, was co-president of the club of Rome until 2018.

Only two months after the discovery of Greta in November 2018, there was a joint conference of the Club of Rome and Rentzhog’s “We Don’t Have Time”. This conference emphasized that the extreme urgency required a paradigm shift. “I believe that after two degrees of warming we should be guided by ethics rather than economics.”

Greta Thunberg has inspired other investment leaders in the West to be market-oriented and innovative, and to take full advantage of the green economic change we are striving for. Trevor Neilson is one of those investors, and also made a name for himself as a philanthropist. He told the British “Guardian” in July of 2019 that his recently launched initiative, the Climate Emergency Fund, was explicitly inspired by Greta Thunberg.

In the past, the business magnate and owner of the Virgin group, Richard Branson, and Microsoft founder Bill Gates were among his most powerful clients. For his “Climate Emergency Fund” he was able to engage the heiress Aileen Getty of the famous Getty Petroleum Empire. She is the granddaughter of the world’s richest man, of his lifetime, J. Paul Getty, who died in 1970. Trevor Neilson was also able to win over a descendant of the influential US American Kennedy dynasty, Rory Kennedy for his lobbying undertaking. His initiative makes the following statement: “We believe that only a peaceful planet-wide mobilization on the scale of World War II will give us a chance to avoid the worst-case scenarios and restore a safe climate.”

Over €500,000 ($551,000) has already been invested in climate protection movements such as the presumed grassroots movement “Extinction Rebellion”. One hundred times that, half a billion euros, has already been donated by patrons until the end of this year. Large private capital flows will be unleashed to provide the youthful grassroots movement in the Western world with powerful resources to put pressure on their governments.

The hope is then that the richest people in the world, who happen to have been the most climate-damaging, will lose on their investment. What it really comes down to is asking the very same people to save the climate who have deliberately destroyed it over many decades by their way of doing business. They aren’t driven primarily by moral imperatives, but once again by economic profit. These young people are being tempted to join a movement without knowing what powerful interests are behind it. Among all these machinations and networks and all the personal hostility and praise, Greta Thunberg is just one of many young people whose backs are used to carry out the new pragmatic policy of the elite."

And of course, it's all built on the fallacious theory of global warming, when in fact, what we need to be preparing for is global cooling, Talk about a distraction!!
    Last edited by onawah; 24th October 2019 at 06:04.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

angelfire (31st October 2019), Baby Steps (25th October 2019), Bill Ryan (24th October 2019), Cardillac (12th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (24th October 2019), Franny (25th October 2019), Hervé (24th October 2019), IChingUChing (24th October 2019), James Newell (13th December 2019), justntime2learn (24th October 2019), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), Reinhard (26th October 2019), sunflower (24th October 2019), T Smith (1st November 2019), Valerie Villars (25th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,419 times in 685 posts

a very good description of Gret Thunbergs background that explains a lot IMHO

http://mileswmathis.com/greta.pdf

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm10361418/?ref_=nmbio_bio_nm

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th October 2019), Franny (25th October 2019), Hervé (24th October 2019), IChingUChing (24th October 2019), justntime2learn (24th October 2019), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), Reinhard (26th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (24th October 2019), Valerie Villars (25th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #46
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 times in 164 posts

The Elite Machine Behind Greta Thunberg

A look at the powerful, elite-backed machine behind Greta Thunberg and the true agenda behind her world tour.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestne...reta-thunberg/

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to IChingUChing For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th October 2019), Bluegreen (25th October 2019), Cardillac (12th December 2019), Franny (25th October 2019), Hervé (24th October 2019), justntime2learn (24th October 2019), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), onawah (24th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,419 times in 685 posts

Hi Bill:
    Agree pretty much with everything you wrote here.
    Had an interesting thought overnite: the evolution of movies (Greta being an Actress)
    first draft:
    - theater
    - opera
    - silent movies
    - black and white movies
    - color movies
    - Scifi movies (poosible futures)
    - state organized movies (911, Sandy Hook, School and Synagogue shootings)
    - protest movies ( Extinction Rebellion, Greta)

Comments much welcome
    Last edited by kfm27917; 24th October 2019 at 16:01.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th October 2019), Franny (25th October 2019), IChingUChing (24th October 2019), Valerie Villars (25th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #48
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,095 times in 21,066 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

anandacate (26th October 2019), Bill Ryan (24th October 2019), Cardillac (12th December 2019), Franny (25th October 2019), IChingUChing (24th October 2019), onawah (24th October 2019), sunflower (24th October 2019), Valerie Villars (25th October 2019)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,522 times in 20,692 posts

To save readers some time, am bumping this article which is the best one I've seen about who is behind Greta and why, along with the one I posted here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1320360
    Between the two both of which are quite succinct, I think the list is fairly complete, though perhaps more will be revealed in time.
    Quote Posted by IChingUChing (here)

A look at the powerful, elite-backed machine behind Greta Thunberg and the true agenda behind her world tour.

Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2019), Bluegreen (25th October 2019), Franny (25th October 2019), IChingUChing (25th October 2019), Satori (25th October 2019), T Smith (1st November 2019), Valerie Villars (25th October 2019)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    To save readers some time, am bumping this article which is the best one I've seen about who is behind Greta and why, along with the one I posted here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1320360
    Between the two both of which are quite succinct, I think the list is fairly complete, though perhaps more will be revealed in time.
    Quote Posted by IChingUChing (here)

Here's the entire article (spread over this post and the next, because of the number of images). Yes, very important for everyone to understand.

~~~

October 15, 2019

In the matter of a few months, Greta Thunberg went from a lone girl protesting in front of the Swedish parliament to an international phenomenon. Although mass media is making it seem as if this meteoric rise to prominence happened organically, this is simply not true.

Behind Greta is a major machine, one that is controlled by major international actors and backed by major funds. This PR machine has allowed Greta to make the covers of magazines, become the subject of thousands of news articles while being photographed with world leaders and giving speeches at elite organizations such as the United Nations.

Although Greta might very well be genuinely concerned with the fate of the planet, her message is carefully crafted by those who control her to generate a specific response from the youth. In short, Greta is the face of a major marketing scheme – a tightly coordinated international effort to sell global warming through a specific lens: Fear, panic, and urgency.

Before going further, I need to point out that I am neither a “climate denier” nor a “climate activist”. That is not my field of expertise. I never analyzed any data regarding climate change and its correlation with human activity. I am far from qualified from speaking about this issue so I won’t.

My field of expertise is mass media and its relation to power. In the “Read This First” article of this site, I explained (using quotes from the founders of the field of Communications such as Edward Bernays) how mass media is used to shape and mold opinions. The rise of Greta to international prominence is a clear-cut case of “agenda-setting” which is defined as follows:
    Agenda-setting is the creation of public awareness and concern of salient issues by the news media. As well, agenda-setting describes the way that media attempts to influence viewers, and establish a hierarchy of news prevalence. Two basic assumptions underlie most researches on agenda-setting:
    1. the press and the media do not reflect reality; they filter and shape it;
    2. media concentration on a few issues and subjects leads the public to perceive those issues as more important than other issues.
    A classic representation of the agenda-setting theory.

Most media outlets are owned by a handful of mega-corporations, making it very easy for the elite to saturate the world with a specific message. And the meteoric rise of Greta is a result of this kind of media saturation. In fact, her entire movement is undeniable proof of the extreme reach and power of mass media in the world today which is able to create massive movements out of nothing.

Mass media programming is particularly effective on those who did not develop an acute sense of critical thinking – notably young people. And the Greta phenomenon was custom-made to cater to this very specific demographic.

Here’s a look at the rise of Greta.

Family Ties

A young Greta posing with her famous parents for a magazine. Notice the one-eye sign made by both children.

Greta Thunberg’s father is actor Svante Thunberg, whose father is actor and director Olof Thunberg. Her mother is the famous opera singer Malena Ernman who became a celebrity at the Eurovision Song Contest in 2009. In 2010, Ernman was named Hovsångerska (translated to “court singer”) by Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden.

Malena at Eurovision 2009. Notice the one-eye sign. Also, Eurovision has always been pure occult elite propaganda.

Ernman on the cover of Vi magazine. The quote under her face says: “We all sell our souls to the devil”. Can’t make this up.

In 2017, Ernman won the WWF “Environmental Hero” award for her “involvement in the climate issue for the past several years”. About a year later, Ernman’s 16-year-old daughter is seen protesting in front of the Swedish parliament. The perfect storm begins.

Rise to Prominence

Greta photographed during her first climate strike.

On August 20th, 2018, Greta Thunberg sat in front of the Swedish Parliament with a sign saying “School strike for the climate”. Four days later, the book Scenes From the Heart was published by her mother.

The cover of Scenes From the Heart.

Written as a “family autobiography”, the book discusses various issues such as Greta’s Asperger’s syndrome, which Ernman describes as a “superpower”. In one bizarre passage, Ernman states that Greta can actually see carbon dioxide emanating from vehicles and buildings.

The perfect timing between Greta’s strike and the book release was not a coincidence. And Greta’s strike certainly did not go unnoticed.

(continued ...)

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (26th October 2019), Bluegreen (25th October 2019), earthdreamer (26th October 2019), Hervé (25th October 2019), IChingUChing (25th October 2019), mountain_jim (26th October 2019), muxfolder (26th October 2019), onawah (25th October 2019), Valerie Villars (25th October 2019), Yoda (28th October 2019)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

(... continued)

On the very same day of the first strike, a picture of Greta was published on the Facebook page of We Don’t Have Time, a “social network for climate change”. The page is managed by Ingmar Rentzhog – a specialist in financial marketing.

Rentzhog at a climate strike.

Rentzhog is also a chairman of the Global Utmaning Board, a think tank that “promotes sustainable development within social, economic and environmental dimensions”. The Global Utmaning Board was founded by the Swedish politician and economist Kristina Persson, who is the daughter of the billionaire politician and entrepreneur Sven O. Persson.

Backed by this machine, Greta’s story garnered intense and immediate media attention in Sweden and, soon after, around the world. After a few months of weekly strikes, Greta took a year off from school to focus solely on climate change and began a tour of European cities.

During these events, a woman was often spotted “advising” Greta: Luisa-Marie Neubauer.

Luisa-Marie Neubauer with Greta.

Neubauer is a member of ONE Campaign, an organization managed by Bill Gates and Bono, which is heavily funded by George Soros’ Open Society Foundation.

On the Associated Press’ “fact-checking” site, an article with the bizarre title Climate activist Greta Thunberg does not have ‘handler’ asserts that Luisa-Marie Neubauer does not serve as Greta’s “handler”. It nevertheless admits that Neubauer is linked with this powerful Soros-funded group.
    According to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation website, “One originated in conversations between Bill Gates and Bono in the early 2000s about the need to better inform Americans about extreme poverty around the world.” The One Campaign has ties to Soros, founder and chairman of Open Society Foundations, which works to build democracies.
    Brooke Havlik, a communications officer with Open Society Foundations, told the AP that the organization has given $10 million to the One Campaign since 2011.
    – AP, Climate activist Greta Thunberg does not have a ‘handler’
    Through these powerful connections, Greta skyrocketed on the world stage. She gave speeches at Ted X talks, the European Parliament, the United Nations and she was even nominated for a Nobel Prize. She also met world leaders and celebrities across the world, including the Pope.

Greta with the Pope.

Of course, mass media went into overdrive to turn Greta into a larger-than-life icon as she graced magazine covers around the world.

Greta on the cover of i-D magazine. Notice the one-eye sign.

Another picture of Greta. An unseen hand casts a shadow over one of her eyes. Very symbolic.

From a lone girl protesting in front of the Swedish parliament, Greta turned into a figure of heroism and martyrdom.

A banner turning Greta into a religious figure.

After touring Europe, Greta embarked on a boat and sailed to America where she was hailed as a hero, spawning massive school strikes wherever she went.

Through mass media, Greta became an important factor in local and international politics and made global warming a top priority in the Western world.

But what is exactly the role of Greta in the grand scheme of things?

Greta’s Role

Although many are ready to deny this fact with great vigor (because it goes against their agenda), Greta is merely a pawn. She is controlled by powerful people and big money to promote a specific agenda. The agenda is not merely about climate change – it is about climate change through a very specific angle.

Her role was perfectly defined by Greta herself during a speech at the (very elite) World Economic Forum:
    “Adults keep saying we owe it to the young people, to give them hope. But I don’t want your hope. I don’t want you to be hopeful. I want you to panic. I want you to feel the fear I feel every day.”
    Panic and fear: Two words that lead to hasty and irrational responses based on negative emotions. And this fear and panic is being thoroughly ingrained into the youth, creating a generation that is convinced that the world is burning.

A young school girl protesting: Greta’s target audience.

Greta is the face of a massive push across mass media and the education system to convince children that their “house in on fire”. Since children absorb the information that is given to them without any kind of questioning, this push has created a new worrying phenomenon: Eco-anxiety.

An i-D magazine headline about eco-anxiety.

Instead of enjoying their childhood, children are growing up with a sense of dread and impending doom. Researchers are already linking environmental concerns with cases of anxiety, depression and even suicide. Greta herself communicated this feeling during her speech at the U.N.:
    “How dare you. You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words.”
    Although Greta might be genuinely concerned about climate change, those behind her have a much darker agenda: To create a generation of children riddled with anxiety and depression, giving the elite carte blanche for drastic measures, ranging from tax hikes to the loss of personal freedoms. And let’s not forget the main goal of it all (which is also the main goal of the elite organizations behind Greta): The creation of a single world government, ruled by the world elite … to combat climate change, of course.

In Conclusion

Any person who dares to take a critical look at the Greta phenomenon is immediately faced with the same backlash: “How dare you bully an autistic girl?” and “You’re a climate denier”. As seen above, this article was not about Greta herself, her looks or her mental health. It was about those behind her, the powerful machine that provided her the platform to become a media darling.

Furthermore, this article was not about “denying” climate change or any other environmental issues. It is about how this issue is “sold” through a specific lens, one that is based on fear, panic, and urgency. Like any other important issue, pollution needs to be addressed in a rational matter, starting with the core sources of the problem.

In the U.S., the sectors of transportation, industry and electric power account for over 80% of greenhouse gas emissions. In other words, elite-owned corporations are the main polluters in the world today. They are the ones emitting tons upon tons of carbon dioxide in the air while dumping tons upon tons of toxic waste in water streams.

Instead of tackling these industries head-on, the elite parades around an autistic girl, films world leaders clapping at her speeches and encourages children to be afraid.

Why? Because what they are truly looking for is control and submission. And the best way to obtain control and submission is by creating a fearful and panicky population that begs for governments to fix its problems.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th October 2019 at 20:17.

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (26th October 2019), Baby Steps (25th October 2019), Bluegreen (25th October 2019), Cardillac (12th December 2019), earthdreamer (26th October 2019), happyuk (25th October 2019), Hervé (25th October 2019), IChingUChing (25th October 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (25th October 2019), justntime2learn (25th October 2019), mountain_jim (26th October 2019), muxfolder (26th October 2019), onawah (25th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (25th October 2019), sunflower (25th October 2019), Valerie Villars (25th October 2019), Yoda (28th October 2019)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Greta Thunberg Is a (Victim of a) Fraud

Greta Thunberg Pressures Facebook to Increase Censorship
    Child activist threatens to leave platform.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2019), Cardillac (12th December 2019), gs_powered (26th October 2019), mountain_jim (26th October 2019)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    One paragraph from the Infowars article here:
    “I am, like many others, questioning whether I should keep using Facebook or not. Allowing hate speech, the lack of fact checking and of course the issues of interfering with democracy are among many, many other things that are very upsetting,” Thunberg wrote.
    No, she didn't. She's never written a thing herself. She has a professional speechwriter, or maybe even a team. Without a script in front of her, before a live audience facing questions, she's barely able to say a thing.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (26th October 2019), Cardillac (12th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (25th October 2019), mountain_jim (26th October 2019), muxfolder (29th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (25th October 2019), T Smith (1st November 2019), Yoda (28th October 2019)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    Thanks

“I am, like many others, questioning whether I should keep using Facebook or not. Allowing hate speech, the lack of fact checking and of course the issues of interfering with democracy are among many, many other things that are very upsetting,” Thunberg wrote.
    No, she didn't. She's never written a thing herself. She has a professional speechwriter, or maybe even a team. Without a script in front of her, before a live audience facing questions, she's barely able to say a thing.

Thnx for clearing that up Bill

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2019)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    Thanks

Greta Thunberg's parents should be 'held accountable':

The UN is 'taking advantage of hysterical teen' Greta Thunberg

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2019), gs_powered (26th October 2019), mountain_jim (26th October 2019)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Thnx for clearing that up Bill
    It has to be possible that I'm wrong, though I doubt that I am. Greta has said on record that she writes all her own speeches. But that statement was dated 2 February this year, 2019, nearly 9 months ago. I simply don't believe that any more.

Here's a great analysis of her now infamous United Nations speech.

~~~
    A Line-By-Line Response to Greta Thunberg’s UN Speech
    24 September, 2019

Opinion by JACQUES VOORHEES (from his Facebook page)

Note: Greta’s speech is reprinted below. Her quotes are in bold, mine follow each quote. If it turns out there were errors in transcription—as seems likely—I’ll try to update with corrections. I apologize for the snarky tone, but if a 17-year-old can dish it out, I think she can take it.
    “My message is that we’ll be watching you. This is all wrong, I shouldn’t be up here, I should be back in school on the other side of the ocean.”
    So in your first paragraph you confess that what you’re doing is wrong, and you shouldn’t be doing it. You note you should be back home and in school. OK, so far we’re 100% in agreement. Next?
    “Yet, you all come to us young people for hope, how dare you?”
    Not sure where you’re getting your information. No sentient adult goes to young people “for hope,” whether they’ve been “dared” to or otherwise. Normally, when adults consider young people like yourself, the operative word is “despair.” And if you’re unfamiliar with that word, it means “absence of hope.”
    “You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words…”
    Wow, you must have had very fragile dreams, and an even more precarious childhood, if mere empty words could steal them. Even words loaded with meaning shouldn’t be able to take down someone’s dreams that easily, if the dreams are even a little bit deeply held. But empty words? Greta, you need to find better dreams and cling to them with more determination. As for your stolen childhood, this makes me suspect you didn’t exactly win the lottery when it comes to parents, did you? Just sayin’.
    “…and yet I’m one of the lucky ones. People are suffering, people are dying. Entire ecosystems are collapsing.”
    OK, sounds like someone’s been playing too much of the computer video game Civilization. Yes, in Sid Meier’s Civilization VI people are suffering, people are dying, and entire ecosystems are collapsing. Meanwhile back in reality, none of that is occurring. Well, none of it that is caused by human emissions of carbon dioxide at least. Greta, try to spend a few hours each day actually off your computer, so you can experience the world as it really is, not as your scary online world, and your handlers, are convincing you it must be.
    “We are in the beginning of a mass extinction…”
    Now it seems you’ve fallen into a time machine which has transported you back to the Yucatan Peninsula, sixty-five million years ago, when the comet was about to annihilate the dinosaurs. Either that or someone is doing a very good job of filling your head with utter nonsense. Shame on them, for scaring the socks off you. There is no evidence that we’re at the beginning of a mass extinction–certainly not of any life forms we care about.
    “…and all you can talk about is money and fairytales of eternal economic growth. How dare you?”
    Um, did your speechwriter not know the audience you’d be addressing today? You’re speaking to diplomats in the United Nations General Assembly. There is probably no group of people on Earth less interested in economic growth than these folks. They don’t really care about money, either, as they’re all on generous expense accounts and—thanks to diplomatic immunity—can park anywhere they want in Manhattan without worrying about being ticketed or towed. First rule of public speaking: Know your audience.
    “For more than 30 years the science has been crystal-clear.”
    Did you bother to look at any of that science? Thirty years ago they were saying Manhattan would be under water by now. Most every prediction so called “climate scientists” have made during the past thirty years has failed to come true. This is not science being crystal-clear. It is shamanism being crystal-clear. You need to learn the difference. A science that is not able to make what are called “useful, non-obvious predictions” is not science. It’s religion. And, I’m sorry, but you’ve become ensnared in the climate cult’s terrible clutches.
    “How dare you continue to look away and come here saying that you’re doing enough when the politics and solutions needed are still nowhere in sight.”
    Another rule of effective speaking: don’t contradict yourself, especially within a single sentence. If the “politics and solutions needed are still nowhere in sight,” what exactly are you expecting these UN diplomats to do, beyond what they’re already doing? If the solutions are truly nowhere in sight, you’re certainly not going to get them from this crowd.
    “You say you hear us and that you understand the urgency but no matter how sad and angry I am, I do not want to believe that because if you really understood the situation and still kept on failing to act then you would be evil and that I refuse to believe.”
    Greta, on this one, best go with “evil.” Again, you’re addressing the core members of the United Nations, arguably the most worthless organization on the planet today. Even if they did believe something was an urgent problem, they’d not have the collective will to do anything about it.

Actually, a better description than evil in this case would be “utterly f…..g worthless.” Remember, these are the very folks who commissioned the IPCC itself, and told it to make reports…every six years. You’d think if the world was about to end, reports of it happening could be slightly more frequent.
    “The popular idea of cutting our emissions in half in 10 years only gives us a 50% chance of staying below 1.5 degrees and the risk of setting off irreversible chain reactions beyond human control. 50% may be acceptable to you but those numbers do not include tipping points, most feedback loops, additional warming hidden by toxic air pollution, or the aspects of equity and climate justice, they also rely on my generation sucking hundreds of billions of tons of your CO2 out of the air with technologies that barely exist. So, a 50% risk is simply not acceptable to us, we who have to live with the consequences.”
    Are you aware that you’re quoting alarmist predictions from the very scientists who’ve yet to be right about any of their predictions? Does that not concern you?
    “How dare you pretend that this can be sold with just business as usual and some technical solutions with today’s emissions levels that remaining CO2 budgets will be entirely gone within less than 8 and a half years.”
    Well, ignoring that the sentence itself is gibberish, what exactly are you wanting anyone to do? You just told us that there are no solutions anywhere in sight. You’re very good at saying what you’re angry about. But we haven’t yet heard the grand plan that will solve everything. If you don’t have it, do you really think these diplomats sitting in front of you do?
    “There will not be any solutions or plans presented in line with these figures here today because these numbers are too uncomfortable and you are still not mature enough to tell it like it is.”
    Your rhetoric is slipping into the category of deranged, verbal nonsense, but I do find it interesting that you—a seventeen year old—“dares” (if we can borrow your favorite word) to tell an audience of people over twice your age, that they are insufficiently mature. Rarely does insulting your audience achieve desired results, in public speaking. Might be time to consider firing your speech writer.
    “You are failing us but the young people are starting to understand your betrayal. The eyes of all future generations are upon you and if you choose to fail us I say we will never forgive you. We will not let you get away with this. Right here, right now, is where we draw the line the world is waking up and change is coming whether you like it or not.”
    Well, if change is coming whether they like it or not, why are you even bothering to give this speech? And by the way, what change is coming? You’ve already confessed there are no solutions in sight. This would seem to suggest change is not coming, at least anytime soon.

And as for the eyes of all future generations being on the UN General Assembly, good luck with that. Even the eyes of today’s generation aren’t on anything the UN General Assembly does—much less will be the eyes of all generations unto the end of time. But I’m sure the people you’re addressing right now wish they were that important.

Anyway, Greta, a word of advice. You’re clearly a very upset and angry young lady, with endless dedication to your goals. Rather than hurl hate-filled rhetoric at a room of old folks whom you rightly predict won’t do what you want them to do, why don’t you roll up your sleeves and try to make a difference yourself? I think we can all agree that public speaking is probably not your best contribution to the Cause.

Go back to school, take some atmospheric physics, basic chemistry, and geology classes. Maybe dabble with the design of that machine that’s going to suck all the CO2 out of the atmosphere. Trust me, it’s not yet on anyone’s drawing board. You can be the first!

And a bonus.

If you truly study this issue that has so captured your attention, pretty soon you’re going to learn that the whole thing is one gigantic hoax, the greatest hoax in human history, being perpetrated by the government-educational-industrial complex. You’re going to learn that pretty much everything that’s been indoctrinated into your head is false.

You’re going to learn that real scientists, tens of thousands of them, have already learned this and have gone on record as acknowledging it. You’re going to learn you’re being used by adults to turn you into a propagandist for shamanistic alarmism, and you’re going to realize that because of it, you’ve been the victim of massive child abuse.

When you learn all this, I predict that your present anger is going to look like a calm, tranquil lake compared to how you will feel then. I predict at that point you’ll decide to write your own speech. And no matter who’s in the audience when you give it, I predict it will be scathing.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th October 2019 at 00:14.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (26th October 2019), angelfire (31st October 2019), ExomatrixTV (26th October 2019), happyuk (26th October 2019), mountain_jim (26th October 2019), muxfolder (30th October 2019), onawah (26th October 2019), raregem (26th October 2019), Wind (26th October 2019), Yoda (28th October 2019)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    Thanks

Imagine (Fake) News (MSM) announcing (Fake) Aliens confirming the (Fake) Climate Crisis pushing for World Governance that needs Global Tax System (via mandatory 5G A.I. Surveillance Smart Grid aka Social Credit system) to "Solve" the (artificial created) "problem" ... meanwhile ignoring mass overt & covert Geoengeneering Projects & Suppressed Inventions.

John Kuhles 29-10-2019

34. Link to Post #58
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Greta Thunberg Is a (Victim of a) Fraud

Canadian University Blocks Polar Bear Researcher’s Academic Freedom:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th July 2022 at 20:19.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Chester (1st November 2019), Hervé (30th October 2019)

36. Link to Post #59
    Language
    Thanks

‘Climate’ activists seek to ditch Polar Bear Pics as growing populations defy ’emergency’ narrative

Climate Outreach bills itself as “a team of social scientists & comms specialists passionate about helping organizations communicate climate change beyond the green bubble.”

37. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

angelfire (31st October 2019)

38. Link to Post #60
    Language
    Thanks

Climate change scientist 'has no example of when I have misrepresented him'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast