Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: An experience in Peru

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Default An experience in Peru

An experience which led David Icke to write The Truth Vibrations.

My Peruvian guide had booked us into a hotel called the Sillustani in Puno, not far from Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world. Sillustani is an ancient Inca site about an hour's drive from Puno and there were pictures of this around the hotel for obvious reasons. I said that I wanted to go there and I had to hire a tourist mini-bus for myself because it was out of season and there were no scheduled trips. There was just me, the guide, and the driver. Sillustani is a mound next to lagoon with the Inca ruins on the top. It is in an uninhabited area and it was very quiet when I was there, just a couple of children with a lama waiting to sell photographs to tourists, not that there were any.

After I had walked around the ruins for an hour or so in the piercing Peruvian Sun, I went back to the tourist bus to go back to Puno. I thought the trip was over, but it had hardly begun. About three minutes drive down the road I was looking out of the window and I saw a mound to my right. As I looked at the mound, a voice in my head began to say: "Come to me, come to me, come to me." Very strange to say the least, but I asked the driver to stop because I wanted to go and look at the mound.

Although I could not see it from the road, I found there was a circle of standing stones at the top of the mound and they had clearly been there a very long time. I stood in the centre looking back across to Sillustani with the mountains way off in the distance. There was not a cloud in the sky and the Sun was extremely hot, burning my face. Suddenly, I felt my feet pulled to the ground again like a magnet, the same as in the newspaper shop, but this time far more powerful. My arms then shot up above my head, with no decision by me for them to do so. Put your arms above your head, slightly outwards at about 45 degrees and see how they start to ache within a minute. My arms were like that for well over an hour and I felt nothing until it was over and then they were agony.

A flow of powerful energy began to go into the top of my head like a drill and I could feel the flow going the other way up from the ground through my feet. It was then I heard the third voice in my head, something that has never happened since. It said very clearly: "It will be over when you feel the rain."

What? What rain? There was not a cloud to be seen anywhere, just a glowing Sun in a clear blue sky!!

I stood there as the energy increased and increased to the point where my body was shaking as if plugged into a power station. After a while, I saw a light grey mist over the distant mountains and as I watched it got darker and darker. It had begun to rain far away. Very quickly this storm emerged from those mountains, filling the sky with clouds, and covering the Sun. Eventually it was over me and I was seeing faces in the billowing clouds.The storm was moving so fast, it was almost like time-lapse photography. Then it began to rain and as I felt the water on my face, the surge of energy suddenly stopped as if someone had flicked a switch. I staggered forward, my legs like jelly, my shoulder and arm muscles now very painful.

Energy was pouring from my hands with fantastic power and I went down to the bus to grab a crystal in an effort to diffuse some of it. My feet continued to burn and vibrate for some 24 hours. I could hardly sleep that night because of it.

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Alecs (9th October 2019), Alekahn2 (11th October 2019), Anka (22nd December 2019), Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Cara (9th October 2019), CurEus (9th October 2019), Deega (9th October 2019), Forest Denizen (24th October 2019), Franny (9th October 2019), Gracy (11th October 2019), Iancorgi (15th October 2019), Ivanhoe (9th October 2019), Iyakum (9th October 2019), Justplain (24th October 2019), Libico (9th October 2019), Mashika (9th October 2019), Michael Hawk (21st June 2020), Mike (9th October 2019), Ol' Roy (23rd October 2019), Pieman (10th October 2019), RogeRio (15th October 2019), Sadieblue (10th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (9th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th October 2019), toppy (9th October 2019), Valerie Villars (15th October 2019), Victoria (9th October 2019), Watching from Cyprus (15th October 2019), XelNaga (16th October 2019), Zampano (9th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,825 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: An experience in Peru

Thank you, very interesting

About when i was 11 or so i had a similar experience, i could not sleep well for days

At the time it happened i just could not handle it and somehow i knew that i had to touch something to release the energy as it was starting to hurt inside me, i touched a brick and it broke in half as soon as my fingers touched it. I could also see a bit of electricity running through my clothes and hair, then i touched my brother's arm and there was a blue spark and like a small bolt of light between us that lasted for a second or so

Never found ways to express what i was feeling or how it happened so i just felt it was not my time to talk about it, as i did not had a way to express it correctly, and so far i still can't really explain how it felt, it's always like words are not enough and it's frustrating to say the least

I don't remember much more except a kind of dream i had that night, but i need to think well how to describe it as i still find it hard to transmit what i saw/dreamed that day

Thank you again for your post, i think i'm going to go check that book this week

Edited to add:

Have you been through any sort of similar experience? I started doubting that what i experienced was good at all, due to how it happened. Now i wonder if other people here have experienced similar things?
    Last edited by Mashika; 9th October 2019 at 05:55.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Alecs (12th October 2019), Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Cara (9th October 2019), Forest Denizen (24th October 2019), Franny (9th October 2019), Gracy (11th October 2019), Iyakum (9th October 2019), Mike (9th October 2019), Orph (9th October 2019), Peter UK (9th October 2019), RogeRio (15th October 2019), Sadieblue (10th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (9th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th October 2019), toppy (9th October 2019), Valerie Villars (9th October 2019), Victoria (9th October 2019), Watching from Cyprus (15th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

About when i was 11 or so i had a similar experience, i could not sleep well for days

At the time it happened i just could not handle it and somehow i knew that i had to touch something to release the energy as it was starting to hurt inside me, i touched a brick and it broke in half as soon as my fingers touched it. I could also see a bit of electricity running through my clothes and hair, then i touched my brother's arm and there was a blue spark and like a small bolt of light between us that lasted for a second or so

Never found ways to express what i was feeling or how it happened so i just felt it was not my time to talk about it, as i did not had a way to express it correctly, and so far i still can't really explain how it felt, it's always like words are not enough and it's frustrating to say the least

I don't remember much more except a kind of dream i had that night, but i need to think well how to describe it as i still find it hard to transmit what i saw/dreamed that day

Thank you again for your post, i think i'm going to go check that book this week

Edited to add:

Have you been through any sort of similar experience? I started doubting that what i experienced was good at all, due to how it happened. Now i wonder if other people here have experienced similar things?
    Personally not of that nature but many members here have interesting stories, here is one of them.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1316239

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Anka (22nd December 2019), Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Cara (9th October 2019), Forest Denizen (24th October 2019), Gracy (11th October 2019), Iyakum (9th October 2019), Mashika (9th October 2019), RogeRio (15th October 2019), Sadieblue (10th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th October 2019), toppy (9th October 2019), Valerie Villars (9th October 2019), Victoria (9th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)

Edited to add:

Personally not of that nature but many members here have interesting stories, here is one of them.

I see, very interesting for sure

I have seen red/yellow and white bolts at some other points in life, but when "unnatural" things happen it's always blue, or 'electric blue' as mentioned on that post

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Cara (9th October 2019), Forest Denizen (24th October 2019), Gracy (11th October 2019), Iyakum (9th October 2019), Peter UK (9th October 2019), Pieman (10th October 2019), RogeRio (15th October 2019), Sadieblue (10th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th October 2019), toppy (9th October 2019), Victoria (9th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 times in 173 posts

@ Peter UK, great that you share your experience with us. I thank you for this.

But my thanks are not just to your contribution. It is a post I have been waiting for. After all that I have written about myself, I felt that this is not what the members want to read. That's how I got scared to even write.

Nevertheless, I thank you for your contribution. I have the same experiences. Strangely, there are always old places that have historical background. 96% of these places were always held. The energy that flowed through me, so extremely powerful, only I was always alone and always only at night.

Ok, I'm doing a break right now. Before I get in trouble because I write too much.
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Anka (22nd December 2019), Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Forest Denizen (24th October 2019), Gracy (11th October 2019), Mashika (9th October 2019), Pieman (10th October 2019), pueblo (9th October 2019), RogeRio (15th October 2019), Sadieblue (10th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (9th October 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd October 2019), Victoria (9th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I see, very interesting for sure

I have seen red/yellow and white bolts at some other points in life, but when "unnatural" things happen it's always blue, or 'electric blue' as mentioned on that post

Thanks to Mashika,
    It is strange that many members always report the same colors. It is always the colors yellow, orange, bluish and sometimes red. I can not say how others feel, perceive, I can only speak of myself.

Ok, let's assume that several members have the same experiences. This stream of forces, the energy, the look of the same colors.

My first experience. I was attracted to the place, I did not even know why it drove me there. Only I knew that I had to go to this place. Then it happened what we all experienced and share with each other.
    Okay, that's it, I hit the brakes before I destroy the thread.
    Last edited by Cara; 9th October 2019 at 11:01. Reason: Fixed quote attribution and tags
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Forest Denizen (24th October 2019), Gracy (11th October 2019), Mashika (9th October 2019), Peter UK (9th October 2019), Pieman (10th October 2019), RogeRio (15th October 2019), Sadieblue (10th October 2019), Valerie Villars (9th October 2019), Victoria (9th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

Mashika,

How did you know to diffuse the energy by touching a brick or stone? I wondered the same thing reading David Icke's account (thank you, PeterUK!)...how did he, too, know to ground the energy?

"Never found ways to express what i was feeling or how it happened so i just felt it was not my time to talk about it..."
    This is why I think it is so wonderful for all of us to be able to share our experiences, because each of our stories and memories elicit recollections and feelings from one another that we might
    not otherwise be able to put into words without recognizing the similarities and connections. :-)

"I don't remember much more except a kind of dream i had that night"
    I don't know, but rather, suspect that more goes on during our dreams than many of us are aware.

This is also why it is good to share, Iyakum, your experiences and insights are greatly valued. we are all like different notes in the same song.
    You are not destroying the thread, because (I think) what each story elicits from us, or sparks in our hearts and minds, even if it seems abstract while
    sharing it, is simply more definition of what is happening collectively...

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Anka (22nd December 2019), Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Forest Denizen (24th October 2019), Gracy (11th October 2019), Iyakum (10th October 2019), justntime2learn (9th October 2019), Mashika (9th October 2019), Peter UK (9th October 2019), Pieman (10th October 2019), RogeRio (15th October 2019), Sadieblue (10th October 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd October 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by arborealis (here)
    Mashika,

How did you know to diffuse the energy by touching a brick or stone? I wondered the same thing reading David Icke's account (thank you, PeterUK!)...how did he, too, know to ground the energy?

"Never found ways to express what i was feeling or how it happened so i just felt it was not my time to talk about it..."
    This is why I think it is so wonderful for all of us to be able to share our experiences, because each of our stories and memories elicit recollections and feelings from one another that we might
    not otherwise be able to put into words without recognizing the similarities and connections. :-)

"I don't remember much more except a kind of dream i had that night"
    I don't know, but rather, suspect that more goes on during our dreams than many of us are aware.

This is also why it is good to share, Iyakum, your experiences and insights are greatly valued. we are all like different notes in the same song.
    You are not destroying the thread, because (I think) what each story elicits from us, or sparks in our hearts and minds, even if it seems abstract while
    sharing it, is simply more definition of what is happening collectively...
    Hi,

I'm not really sure how but i felt it, at that time i felt this giant uncontrollable energy inside me and i guess i could say kind of felt connected to everything and inside me knew that i could release the energy into other people or into objects, so i just touched it but i never expected it to break. Sometimes i think what may have happened if instead of a brick i had touched a person first
    Tired

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Forest Denizen (24th October 2019), Gracy (11th October 2019), Hervé (10th October 2019), Iyakum (10th October 2019), justntime2learn (9th October 2019), Orph (9th October 2019), Peter UK (9th October 2019), Pieman (10th October 2019), RogeRio (15th October 2019), Sadieblue (10th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (10th October 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd October 2019), Victoria (9th October 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hi Mashika,
    still thinking about this...(editing to add thoughts) What an incredible sensation and a bit terrifying of a concept - to touch someone with that amount of energy! Maybe a living creature, due to the nature of whatever makes us "alive" could handle or transmute the energy, whereas an inanimate material object cannot without breaking down structurally? thank you for sharing!
    I'm fascinated by this...! Has it changed you since then? Do you notice energetic differences?
    Last edited by Victoria; 9th October 2019 at 22:41. Reason: mind boggled

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Forest Denizen (24th October 2019), Gracy (11th October 2019), Iyakum (10th October 2019), Mashika (9th October 2019), Peter UK (9th October 2019), Pieman (10th October 2019), RogeRio (15th October 2019), Sadieblue (10th October 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by arborealis (here)
    Hi Mashika,
    still thinking about this...(editing to add thoughts) What an incredible sensation and a bit terrifying of a concept - to touch someone with that amount of energy! Maybe a living creature, due to the nature of whatever makes us "alive" could handle or transmute the energy, whereas an inanimate material object cannot without breaking down structurally? thank you for sharing!
    I'm fascinated by this...! Has it changed you since then? Do you notice energetic differences?
    Yes, it changed several things in my life, i started getting connected to other people in ways i could not control, such for example if someone was feeling very sad or anxious and they came close to me on the subway or at a coffee shop i could feel it, sometimes so strong that i had to get away

That was something i hated for a few years until i kind of learned how to block it unless i wanted to let it through

Another thing is that i never get tired, my normal days are crazy and i still don't feel tired, this caused some crazy situations on high school because i would go run, play basketball, then go to class, then karate class , then go to the coffee shop with friends at night, do homework and watch tv or play music and dance and would not get tired. My friends could not catch up and some started to distance themselves from me because it was too demanding for them. This also caused me to go a bit into a permanent dark mood and i became a bit violent and out of control for a few years. I felt rejected by some people and i did not get it at all at the time

Touching people sometimes causes small bolts of light , sometimes yellowish/red, sometimes white or blue, it's like a random thing and sometimes it feels extremely uncomfortable, there's a feeling of rejection that i can sense between the other person and me, sometimes that's sad but these days i just let it go
    Tired

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Forest Denizen (24th October 2019), Gracy (11th October 2019), Hervé (10th October 2019), Iyakum (10th October 2019), Peter UK (9th October 2019), Pieman (10th October 2019), RogeRio (15th October 2019), Sadieblue (10th October 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd October 2019), Victoria (10th October 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Thanks to @arborealis
    for your wise words.

The same experiences that Mashika made with her energy, even the same thoughts I wrote one of my first post. I had so much energy that I thought my head would explode. Then the constant thought, "I have to climb a summit of a mountain" all this for months. When I was on the top of a mountain, I felt the energy flowing out of my forehead.

It was a dark cloud then, just like a cloud I set free. When it was over, the same thought shot me as Mashika had in his head. "What would have happened if I had sent this dark energy to a person / human / animal?" Would this person have died? What harm would I have done with it?

Yes, if I'm honest and that's what I want to be. I did it, that was after the experience on the mountain. I wanted to hurt a person with it. And I did it, I could feel his pain. I knew his first name and where he is at the time. What he did to me is not important, only I did not know why he did this to me, I did not know him.

When I felt his pain, I broke off. I did not care about having power and that goes on. But that was now "1" example. Two days later I thought about what I did. How it happened, what happened.

I sat in the garden and drank tea. Then I thought about what I did. I knew that the person, the man, was on his bike. The day I did this to the man, it was a beautiful Sunday, no clouds, no rain, only sun.

The first thing I did. I searched for dark rain clouds, black as the night. I do not know how I found these clouds, but I found them. Then I sent her to the man. When the clouds reached him, I crashed them into rain and lightning. I could see everything in my mind's eye. How this man drove on his bike on the road. Then the sudden rain and lightning, as he came into the fling, ...

So I was still sitting in the garden, thinking about it. Then it occurred to me what I really did. To what we are able to do. And sometimes, yes sometimes, all those who read this should think about it before we use our energy, etc. etc.
    Iyakum

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), Eva2 (23rd October 2019), Forest Denizen (24th October 2019), Gracy (11th October 2019), Mashika (10th October 2019), RogeRio (15th October 2019), Sadieblue (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (12th October 2019), Victoria (12th October 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Mashika, do not be afraid to keep your energy. I'm sure you want to do good. Then do it, do good with your energy. Believe me, please. I also tried to bury my energy, my gifts. I tried it in different ways. I lived a lonely life like a hermit, without any contact, only one person came and brought me food, then there was my cat and my dog. What did it bring? Nothing.

First I tried a lot of sports, but the energy got stronger and stronger. Then I became a psychiatrist who prescribed medication for me. But all this did not help, on the contrary, the more you try to suppress it, the stronger you become.

If I understand you correctly, until now you have only used your hands as a transmitter of your energy. You can not hurt anyone unless you use it purposefully. Now imagine, you deal with your gifts. Try to move them to different rooms in your head. Then you start with the strongest, that would be your energy. Think as positive as you can. For a start, only small steps. Go for a walk in the forest in nature. Your energy can not only destroy, it can also heal. Keep working with your hands. Until you are sure that you can control your energy with your thoughts.

I am very sure that here at Avalon there are many members who have more knowledge and experience like me. These will surely be ready to help you. It would be a pity if you make the same mistake as me. You are in the position to help, how you want to help, only you alone decide. Nobody can help you with that. So I can only ask you to give yourself the chance to use your gifts in a good, positive way.
    Iyakum

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), Eva2 (23rd October 2019), Forest Denizen (24th October 2019), Gracy (11th October 2019), Mashika (10th October 2019), RogeRio (15th October 2019), Sadieblue (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (12th October 2019), Victoria (12th October 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Mashika,

"Yes, it changed several things in my life, i started getting connected to other people in ways i could not control, such for example if someone was feeling very sad or anxious and they came close to me on the subway or at a coffee shop i could feel it, sometimes so strong that i had to get away"

I can very much relate to this!!

Hoping you have a way to retreat and find space for yourself to re-balance and feel good.

I always wondered  if being submitted to such an enormous surge of energy hyper-sensitizes the body to all further energies surrounding it,  because I have seen lightning racing down power lines as I drove, had transformers explode over my car- spraying sparks all over the hood as I approached the intersection,  can feel (on my skin) and hear electricity and static fuzz from certain appliances or wires and outlets from a few feet away (when other people present didn't seem able to), almost all electronics behave bizarrely around me (with much career detriment), and can sense nearby people's moods and negative energies, like you, that impact me much more than they theoretically should.

As an antidote, an osteopath I visited, recommended walking barefoot, wearing non-synthetic clothing and being out in nature as much as possible to ground the energy. I'm just so fascinated that you knew instinctively to ground it with a stone or brick!

An increased perception of energies is much heightened since my experience even visibly on peoples bodies, over trees and emanating from my own fingertips.   The largest takeaway being that I am absolutely terrified of electrical storms since then, but never was before.  I literally dreamed of being a storm chaser before that happened and have always been elated and energised at the onset of stormy weather. Now, I go into a nearly uncontrollable internal panic state with lightning storms...though, I seem able to put up a nice façade, in public, thankfully.
    I am very happy to finally be living quite far from the city where I can control exactly how much and when I need to be around people in close proximity...which has made all the peaceable difference! :-)

Iyakum,

Now I understand what you have shared, what an awesome and changing experience that was, which requires much conscious responsibility!  when you talk about energy flowing from you, I can relate to that as something that happened to me as a little girl. I was 7 years old at the time.

One day, I very spontaneously felt powerful and ran outside to lift my arms up to the sky and command the winds. It was a typical breezy, sunny day. Sporadic white puffs of clouds crossed the sky, but nothing loomed threateningly. I stood in the middle of the back yard and called the winds with all my might, and they began to blow! HARD.

Then it was cloudy and became stormy. I stayed with my arms outreaching and pretended to control the sky.

Then, as the weather deteriorated, I ran inside to tell my mother, "Quick, turn on the tv!!!" She did not. I told her, " Mom, there is a tornado coming!!! Turn on the TV!!" She did not and shooshed me away not to bother her.

That day, was the first time on record, as I understood it then, that our city had a tornado which touched down. I think it was more than one tornado...possibly three at once? The weather system caused significant damage at a nearby shopping center.  As far as I know, no one died or was injured. The whole thing could have been a coincidence, but it didn't feel like one.

I found an old article depicting that day, but no other reference to it online.
    https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/158535279/

a more clear but tiny image : https://img.newspapers.com/img/thumb..._4084_7031.jpg
    I always remembered that day, and had no remorse for causing damage or pretending to wield power that might hurt someone, until I was older. Much older. 

Growing up, I firmly believed I had childhood powers and could control the weather, continuing to dash outside any time the barometric pressure would drop, to feel the change in energy...loving it all, drinking in the sensation, until that day in 1996 that changed my entire perspective about storms.

"Your energy can not only destroy, it can also heal."

"And sometimes, yes sometimes, all those who read this should think about it before we use our energy." -Iyakum

YES. Like you, there have been other instances that I sadly, severely harmed people in such a way, not with intent to do so, but obviously I had no control, and so feeling dangerous and reckless, I have not tried to use or call on the energy again. In fact, because my potential seems to err more toward disturbingly negative results, I try very hard to avoid ANY focusingof energy, keeping my intent and moods as level, submissive and mild, as detached and simple as possible in all I do, no matter what. :-(

I have only healed one creature, one time, and it was my dog. It may not have been myself that did it but some higher force. He had a spinal embolism, which paralyzed him.  I put my hands on his rump and tail and with all my heart asked his body to heal him, i told him he could do it, I encouraged him and imagined my energy flowing into him and joining with his, along his back and tail. He was able to move and wag his tail almost instantly again after that. That was 2006.  He finally died of a stroke last month at  age 18 and had a long, happy life.

Be careful with what energies you have. Sometimes, what seems beneficial in the immediate area and your presence, may draw a negative in another unforeseen person, place or time. Everything we do and choose has a repercussion greater (I think) than just what we intend. Maybe that, too, is part of being human... not being able to see, consider or appreciate the full picture and therefore even with the best intent we can be quite dangerous. 
    Last edited by Victoria; 15th October 2019 at 00:06. Reason: to reorganize wording and change age= 7 not 8

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2019), Eva2 (23rd October 2019), Forest Denizen (24th October 2019), Iyakum (13th October 2019), Mashika (12th October 2019), RogeRio (15th October 2019), Rosemarie (12th October 2019), Sadieblue (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (15th October 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

@Arborealis,
    I'll try to be brief, sorry but it's just that short answers are preferred and not detailed.

About the same age as you, I had the same experience of rain, winds, and lightning. You can be sure that you were the trigger for it and you have not imagined it. Everything you share with us in your post is true, I can confirm it. Why I know that it is true? I did the same thing as you did several times, you instinctively acted, even though it was an input, only you did not realize it then. I also did not realize it the first time, as unfortunately happened to you, that your mother did not react.

Because if she had reacted instead of being annoyed, then you would already have realized what gifts develop with you. I think it's a shame that parents put children into the world only to react then annoyed or to act like me as a frustration and agressions-puppet It is true, you have used your energy to control elements of nature. If you had someone by your side who recognized and promoted your gifts ... What do you think you would be capable of today?

Ok, now a little piece of advice, I do not even know if I can give any advice or not, hm ... no idea, I'll do it.

Arborealis

do not stop your energy, suppress not your gifts! Please, please, please, believe me I did it, leave it * PLEASE *! You do not know what damage you do to it, damage that is not repairable ...! The damage you could do is far worse than the ones you intentionally sent. You will destroy everything that is in your environment, I do not know how far your energy reaches, from the distance, only if you are able to control elements of nature, it has to reach very far.

I've been living alone for almost three years, with no contact with people, nothing I did not want to hear news, read newspapers, talk to anyone, just an elderly woman who brought me food, nothing more. Oh and my cat and my dog.
    The more you suppress your energy and gifts, the stronger they become, I have experienced it. Whether anyone believes me or not, it does not matter to me, it does not matter. The fact is, when you start suppressing your energy, it will first contact you, not in the form of thoughts or language. No, you lie in your bed one night and wonder why you can not sleep, you feel that something is wrong in you.

You feel the inner turmoil, it starts to torment, the turmoil gets stronger, you do not know why that happens, because at the moment you do not think that it can be your gifts and your energy that you want to suppress. Out of fear, just fear, you turn and turn around in bed, but the feeling just does not pass. Then it happens. A glaring white blast in your head is chasing through your entire body as if hit by a massive lightning bolt in your head, as if an extreme electric shock had hit you for a second or two.

Then there is silence and you ask yourself ... What the hell was that? You will feel better afterwards and you will fall asleep, but you will remember it. But what you do not know is what damage you really did, where this massive explosion went, and above all, who or what did you harm. You will not know it unless someone is near you, but even if someone is with you, you will not experience it because the person can not explain that himself ...!

What I learned from it. The more you try to suppress this energy, the more damage you make. That's why I try not to heal, I never know how much energy I give, of course, anyone can try to heal with his energy, yet it is very daring and, above all, uncontrollable. When you healed the dog, it was something that consumed a lot of your energy because it was a serious illness. But no one really knows how much energy he gives off trying to heal, but that's up to everyone...
    Iyakum

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2019), Eva2 (23rd October 2019), Forest Denizen (24th October 2019), RogeRio (15th October 2019), Sadieblue (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (15th October 2019), Victoria (14th October 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Iyakum (here)
    @Arborealis,
    I'll try to be brief, sorry but it's just that short answers are preferred and not detailed.

About the same age as you, I had the same experience of rain, winds, and lightning. You can be sure that you were the trigger for it and you have not imagined it. Everything you share with us in your post is true, I can confirm it. Why I know that it is true? I did the same thing as you did several times, you instinctively acted, even though it was an input, only you did not realize it then. I also did not realize it the first time, as unfortunately happened to you, that your mother did not react.

Because if she had reacted instead of being annoyed, then you would already have realized what gifts develop with you. I think it's a shame that parents put children into the world only to react then annoyed or to act like me as a frustration and agressions-puppet It is true, you have used your energy to control elements of nature. If you had someone by your side who recognized and promoted your gifts ... What do you think you would be capable of today?

Ok, now a little piece of advice, I do not even know if I can give any advice or not, hm ... no idea, I'll do it.

Arborealis

do not stop your energy, suppress not your gifts! Please, please, please, believe me I did it, leave it * PLEASE *! You do not know what damage you do to it, damage that is not repairable ...! The damage you could do is far worse than the ones you intentionally sent. You will destroy everything that is in your environment, I do not know how far your energy reaches, from the distance, only if you are able to control elements of nature, it has to reach very far.

I've been living alone for almost three years, with no contact with people, nothing I did not want to hear news, read newspapers, talk to anyone, just an elderly woman who brought me food, nothing more. Oh and my cat and my dog.
    The more you suppress your energy and gifts, the stronger they become, I have experienced it. Whether anyone believes me or not, it does not matter to me, it does not matter. The fact is, when you start suppressing your energy, it will first contact you, not in the form of thoughts or language. No, you lie in your bed one night and wonder why you can not sleep, you feel that something is wrong in you.

You feel the inner turmoil, it starts to torment, the turmoil gets stronger, you do not know why that happens, because at the moment you do not think that it can be your gifts and your energy that you want to suppress. Out of fear, just fear, you turn and turn around in bed, but the feeling just does not pass. Then it happens. A glaring white blast in your head is chasing through your entire body as if hit by a massive lightning bolt in your head, as if an extreme electric shock had hit you for a second or two.

Then there is silence and you ask yourself ... What the hell was that? You will feel better afterwards and you will fall asleep, but you will remember it. But what you do not know is what damage you really did, where this massive explosion went, and above all, who or what did you harm. You will not know it unless someone is near you, but even if someone is with you, you will not experience it because the person can not explain that himself ...!

What I learned from it. The more you try to suppress this energy, the more damage you make. That's why I try not to heal, I never know how much energy I give, of course, anyone can try to heal with his energy, yet it is very daring and, above all, uncontrollable. When you healed the dog, it was something that consumed a lot of your energy because it was a serious illness. But no one really knows how much energy he gives off trying to heal, but that's up to everyone...
    Hi Iyakum,

Thank you for confirmation and encouragement.  :-)
    Your withdrawal from the world, even though for different reasons, reminds me of the effect on monks, sages and shamans who withdraw/ abstain from human contact, pleasures or habits to hone their grounding, connection to source, as well as abilities.  With an increase in your energy as a result, as though the energy is summoning you to act instead of you convoking it, seems almost as if to deny a gift its functionality is to refuse your life purpose. ...and there is some other hand pushing you to harness that power. Did you find out where your pent-up energy manifested outside of the internal flash of white light?

I am very sad for all that you have had to endure... In each post that you share, your concern for others is tangible.  You have immense sensitivity...and I find your words very prescient. This life brings a great many injustices that I do not understand and why they happen to some people is confounding. 

How many other children have experienced, energetically, the same as we have? Maybe many more than we know?

I do wonder  whether maybe I was just intuiting an approaching storm back then, but in my heart, or on some indescribable level, I know that there was a direct connection to what was mounting in the sky.

I feel certain, even though it is illogical, that  in some way I at very least amplified the storm, because I remember the rush; the intensity of the feeling watching clouds gather and swirl like a roiling soup above me and the winds whipping my hair around after what had been a very tranquil morning. 

Lots of other equally inexplicable things happened during those years that did not involve weather...which leads me to think, even through the muted perceptions of adulthood, that something powerful occurred and I was capable of and connected to strange things. Though children are prone to magical thinking (https://www.britannica.com/science/magical-thinking), something unusual happened, whether it was a moment of psychic ability or a moment of manifestation.

The idea of magical thinking being tied to childhood and inferior thought processes so concretely according to western psychology seems intentional and may be responsible for largely eliminating a knowledge of spiritual existence and energetic potential in the West that other world cultures fortunately have. We have lost that and are at some disadvantage to understanding life in the way they do, particularly regarding the invisible nature of our existence and reality. Maybe it was done to prevent people from developing or embracing their gifts and becoming unimpressionable and uncontrollable. ...maybe also as a hit against religions and faith... so many constituent thoughts...already getting too long...

Admittedly, too, the 70's and 80's were an odd time in the US when television, movies and fads in  pop culture were blatantly infused with many allusions to magic, time travel and etheric space. It's like those subjects entered mainstream consciousness in a grand way at that time, so that might have had some influence.

Hearing your and Mashika's stories, however, is very reassuring and they confirm what I've always suspected: children can have innate powers that are often subdued, or hammered out of them by peer pressure, social norms, educational systems, vaccines and/or traumas of life. We begin to doubt ourselves, our abilities and our experiences as we mature. Except in our cases and others, maybe those gifts and abilities survive, and even proliferate during, the course of growing up.

Seems obvious by what people share that there are others, yes, with a power to heal or to harm...
    it would be interesting to know if they have had similar experiences from childhood and how they developed their propensities.

"If you had someone by your side who recognized and promoted your gifts ... What do you think you would be capable of today?" yes, exactly!!  amazing things ...and I think some organizations have recognized this and tried to utilize it in bad ways.

When I was between 4 and 6, at the behest of several school teachers, I was driven many hours away for testing.  They said it was class placement testing, and sure enough a year later, I got moved into higher grades and a TAG group that traveled for competitions, but (!) how funny that the people doing the testing were not teachers, PTA members, or educational faculty.

No, the people in charge of the testing were uniformed military men. When I refused to comply and complete their tests (that had nothing to do with classic intellect, IQ or school-type knowledge), the man supervising me became volatile. It was a struggle, even with my mother's help, to remove me from the testing room (as though it was no longer our choice)  when I requested to leave.  They thought they had some right and authority to control me. I was defiant. It was an eye-opener to my mother. There was a sense of "you don't refuse" that sort of thing, and if you do, you will never have the opportunity again. Could there have been more to the talented and gifted monitoring of the 1980s?

So, yes, I imagine the incredible possibilities and potential for a much different world if there had been a guide for me, or you, at that young age and for anyone else experiencing the same,  but perhaps also imagine that some people do harness this capability when it is recognized in children...and perhaps it is not for above-board, good purposes. Such powers, if they exist in many children, should not fall into the wrong hands. (perhaps why they are placed in the hands of innocence to begin with?)

My worries: What child should be indoctrinated into a program that they cannot comprehend until many years later? Of course that's not at all what you meant, but is among my great concerns and I wonder how that could be avoided when the child is usually not the one behind the wheel.

The problem with children being the people who have this unfettered access to such strange energetic phenomena in a world such as ours, is that children are subject to the control of adults, and thereby, potential for use and abuse. A misuse of their innocence and a possible misuse of their energies.

I also have to wonder who would be the correct person to go to for guidance? As an adult, I find that people and knowledge come into the picture as I am ready, or when I internally ask a question, but pertaining to children, would it work in the same way? Who should choose- the child or the parent?  How would children and their parents recognize the right person to learn from? and what if the parents are not sensitive to this type of thing, to begin with?

Until we have the insights and experience necessary to make informed decisions (at whatever age that is) with the wisdom that comes beyond childhood, I think such psi abilities might be a tremendous vulnerability.  Especially being the case if adults who do not have the child's best interest in mind recognize what the child is capable of.

"You will destroy everything that is in your environment" ...maybe this, in part, explains what has been happening for the past several years: all that I thought were family afflictions or symptoms of a dark spirit infestation... could possibly be my own discordant energy? -_-

Last edited by Victoria; 15th October 2019 at 13:07. Reason: formatting and sloppy wording, neverending constituent thoughts

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2022), Eva2 (23rd October 2019), Forest Denizen (24th October 2019), Iyakum (15th October 2019), RogeRio (15th October 2019), Sadieblue (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (15th October 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

I'm seeing (and feeling) very good (mental) energies on this thread and post discussions. Althought I'm limiting myself to manifest, I can't avoid to contribute with some comments here (good and bad)

Child Energies

All babies (newborns beings) born full of Vital Energies. Until first childhood (until 6y), humans develop main Body skills, structures, habits and behaviors adapted to the physical environment they born (~4y, called oral period) where will probably live for a lifetime. Between 4~6y (oedipal period), develop sexual (skills, structures, habits and behaviors, indeed).

The availability of (more amorphous and flexible) natural energy decreases as this energy is integrated into the child's consciousness (more formed and therefore less flexible - Ego), with the aim of building their individuality in the next phase of Second Childhood (from 6 to 12 years old, maybe 10y.old), when again (skills, structures, habits and behaviors) are built to move a person into adolescence, where the individuality begins to form (grow) for later adulthood (after 18~21y).

All this process phases implies on More Amorphous and Flexible Energies becoming More Formed and Less Flexible. That is why it is good (for us) to grow and age without ceasing to (think) be a child, as this means that we will always have some flexibility available to learn, form, mature and evolve in the directions we wish.

I understand that everything that has been said here (thread and posts) revolves around the wonderful and unique (energetic) experiences we have had, but because we have not been instructed to deal with them, we do not fully enjoy them, because of our cultural lack of understanding on this subject.

The transformation from Amorphous to Formed Energies Blocks is always an incredible amazing experience. The artist creation of a good sculptor is based on this same principle. Anyone who is aware of what is happening at moments of high intensity, can consciously enjoy and repeat these transformations throughout all life, making this energy transformation Awakened and Conscious. Philosophically this means turning Chaos into Order.

The function of Memory can greatly help to recover this potential, because even with age, if it does not manifest with same (sensible) intensity, it is possible to be sensitive and conscious to the (energetic) process at any time, after the wake up of It.

---

Bellow I talk about why and how humantity has been systematically deprived of this knowledge for centuries. Exposing it in public is risky, and who don't want to know some hidden truths, is better not read it.

---

Weird Note - some (evil) cults and rituals, choose 2~3y.old human childs (and animals) to stolen their vitality, or choose 5~6y.old to improve sexual performances. Practitioners of these cults may not be fully aware of what they are doing (energetically), but the mentors of these practices obviously know perfectly well what it is. Either way, some benefit is felt by practitioners, which encourages them to become addicted to these practices. That way, they become captives for their mentors (called elites), by their uncontrollable instinctive desires of gain (magic) vitallity or sexual performances.

That is why (worldwide) elite mentors do not allow people to know, have access to, or be educated with this level of accurate (energy) informations, as this would prevent them from staying in power by controlling actions of the pathological addicts, whom do he dirty works for the elites, to gain these improper advantage over others uninformed or misinformed about these (evil) hidden ways of being powerful. When one can discover a den of addictions, only some addicts are caught. Mentors are never caught, and the most that usually happens for them, is to lose some well-trained (obedient) soldiers. Jeff Epstein was surely one kind of active Lieutenant Colonel.

---edit---10-oct--

another thread about child abuse, give a link where we can found:

Quote "The first time she molested me, I was three. The last time, I was 12, and able to walk away … She was cruel and violent, as well as completely out of her mind sexually. I am not her only victim, nor were her only victims girls."
    In a way, this shows that the data I provided above is reasonably in line with reality
    Last edited by RogeRio; 18th October 2019 at 00:04.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2022), Eva2 (23rd October 2019), Forest Denizen (24th October 2019), Iyakum (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (16th October 2019), Victoria (18th October 2019), wegge (15th October 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Hi Arborealis,

they where several reasons why I withdrew from the world. One of them was that I just wanted to have nothing to do with people anymore. I did not consider what effects this could have. You've got it right, monks, shamans and dervishes are retreating to strengthen their mental abilities. Although I had this idea, I go to a monastery and live my life in peace.

But as mentioned in one of my posts, I left at the age of 8. This has allowed some of my gifts or skills to develop better. In addition, I had to live in completely foreign countries. Starting with ex-Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Dubai, Kuwait etc. etc. it's not about the countries.

It's about how the gifts have developed. I have worked, got to know languages ​​and cultures and especially foreign "old" cultures. That was also one of the reasons why the gifts could develop a little bit further with me than with children who were protected and unfortunately abused no matter in which way. Brutality, parents who wanted to have their rest, sexual abuse. But there were a few other reasons as well.

In all the time, even in the time when I lived with the ancient peoples. I have always spent the nights in nature. I do not know how far there are members who have spent their lives in nature for several years. but my experience is. Not only does nature have the power to heal, oh yes she certainly has. But she teaches you a lot, a lot you do not know.

Mother Nature also teaches you how to improve your gifts. This happens by itself, as soon as one is in harmony with nature, I mean, really connected. Like a couple who "love" themselves in the woods in the summer at night. (sorry for the description) I can not describe it better. You are merged with nature, you become one with it.

It's like a coat, a protection that nature has placed over me. The lessons began at night. You hear a lot more than during the day, you see a lot more, you feel more and all that sharpens your senses. But not only the senses, through the enormous free space, the gifts expand.

Alone at night lying in the nature and looking in the starry sky. See every movement, every shooting star. Although the eyes observe the signs in the sky, the energy develops in the background. It feels like taking in a lot of energy. At some point you will be able to split your gifts.

As if I were inhaling energy from the universe. It happened by itself, I could not do anything about it. Spaces large, small that have formed in my head. Ok, it's enough, everyone is able to, without exception everyone.

Arborealis,
    No, you would not be here if you did not feel that you carry energy in you. I already wrote you, I tried, I did not succeed in stopping my energy or gifts. Believe me, I've tried a lot, it's not possible. No, I can not, who knows, I can not speak for others. I did not make it. I can not say anything about whether governments are conducting experiments on children. But I can imagine that especially children with gifts are a feed for the secret services.

Exactly, that's what I'm trying to say. When children are born, they are gifted. They absorb everything, like a dry sponge thrown into a swimming pool. Not all children nevertheless a big share. It's easy, a simple thing to recognize. Parents can recognize it by small signs. But especially children with ADHD are incredibly gifted, for me ADHD is not a disease. It is pure energy that is in the minds of children with ADHD. I only have ADHD at that time did not recognize what was important to the parents, ... to have their rest, the child is just stupid and not a genius as hoped. You yourself have already described it, at the age of 7 you have been able to control one of the natural elements.

As an an example. Imagine that both of us met in childhood and became friends. What would have been possible, what we could have achieved? If parents prefer to sit in front of the TV or read their newspaper and keep the kids shut up ... is not that one of the reasons we seek solitude? Is not that one of the reasons we keep looking for answers over and over again? You live in nature, outside the city. Because you are afraid you could do damage. But also because you want to give free rein to your energy.

Then do it let your energy run wild. Let them go, scream as loud and as long as you can and want. Let her free. You will feel it, only then will you really realize what you are carrying in your gifts. How big your energy can be.

Arborealis!
    What I know about you so far, everything I've heard from you so far. You have not even used 10% of your true energy yet. What are you waiting for? Are you waiting for someone to come and ask for it? Nobody will come, no one. You are wise, you know yourself, you know what is in you, who should know better if not yourself? It is the opposite, not you are learning from us, we are learning from you.

You have no disagreeable energy, you also have no affair with dark spirits. What you perceive in your family is envy, jealousy and you know it. I think it's too bad that you do not use your true energy, you just have to do one thing. Guide your energy into the right rooms for you. Then all your gifts will open and you will be amazed at what you are capable of. You will know when someone thinks about you. You will know when someone visits you without the visit announcing itself. You will also feel when someone passes your house. these are just the smallest minimal examples. You will feel with a glance if someone is not well-disposed to you, you will recognize connections, you will be able to capture thoughts even before the person has seen you at a great distance. You will grasp the thoughts of you strangers, so exactly that you know exactly what the person thinks or wants there is so much that you do not perceive. That's very sad...

Ps:
    But out there in the nature, there is something, something that waits for people like us, but share this will not happend. I tried but no one is realy interested in that,...
    Last edited by Iyakum; 15th October 2019 at 20:36. Reason: forget a few words
    Iyakum

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2022), Eva2 (23rd October 2019), Forest Denizen (24th October 2019), Valerie Villars (16th October 2019), Victoria (18th October 2019), wegge (16th October 2019), what is a name? (16th October 2019)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 times in 243 posts

My arms then shot up above my head, with no decision by me for them to do so. Put your arms above your head, slightly outwards at about 45 degrees and see how they start to ache within a minute. My arms were like that for well over an hour and I felt nothing until it was over and then they were agony.

A flow of powerful energy began to go into the top of my head like a drill and I could feel the flow going the other way up from the ground through my feet.
    Hi Peter UK,

I just wanted to say that in traditional Japanese Reiki, connecting with Universal Ki is done like that, by raising your hands above your head. The energy of the universe starts flowing from your hands and head down, and energy from Earth up through feet.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2022), Forest Denizen (24th October 2019), Peter UK (16th October 2019), RogeRio (25th October 2019), Valerie Villars (16th October 2019), Victoria (18th October 2019)

37. Link to Post #19
    Portugal Avalon Member gs_powered's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a feeling that people didn't get that Peter UK was actually quoting David Icke and his own (DI) experience...

edit: Actually, just realized it was Iyakum that got me confused
    Last edited by gs_powered; 23rd October 2019 at 08:00.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gs_powered For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2022), Forest Denizen (24th October 2019)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gs_powered (here)
    I have a feeling that people didn't get that Peter UK was actually quoting David Icke and his own (DI) experience...

edit: Actually, just realized it was Yiakum that got me confused
    @ gs_powered

If you do not want to contribute to the thread or are unable to do it. Well ... Then leave it, why do you want to prevent other members from exchanging on purpose? If we did not notice "Peter UK David Icke" quoted, ok we got it. But where is the problem, why do you have a problem with it? As long as you did not participate, on the thread, everything went well.

But now, no one wants to share any more of his experience and knowledge.
    All participants were sharing their knowledge.

rogparan
    Re: An experience in Peru

I'm seeing (and feeling) very good (mental) energies on this thread and post discussions. Althought I'm limiting myself to manifest (good and bad)

Child Energies

As I said. If you can not contribute, if you are not able to contribute meaningfully, then ... let it go. Not everyone is as "perfect" as you.
    Iyakum

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2022), Forest Denizen (24th October 2019), RogeRio (25th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast