+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: An experience in Peru

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

Default Re: An experience in Peru

(continued from:  https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...34#post1320134)

Iyakum ( and Rogparan) You've had rare opportunities to learn from ancient cultures a way that is different from so much of what the rest of the world knows or is aware of. So your words come from a place of consciousness that might be more fully formed, certainly different perspectives. (((Thank you.)))We all bring differences to the table that create a beautiful array of knowledge. I think it's good to remember that knowledge is compartmentalized, not just in organizational structures and a person's mind, but also in humanity as individuals with unique experiences. Not a one (to me) is expendable. Each one carries information, that mapped together comprises the full truth.  

Based on all the negatives currently afflicting people in the world, I feel the best way to help others (especially children) with developing innate gifts, while simultaneously providing for their sovereignty and protection, might be to reach out and support their imagination, their confidence, their passions, their creativity, dreams and happiness and share personal anecdotes- little stories of remarkable truths- so they know what is possible. To recognize in others special qualities and introduce them to one another so they have a familiar base of support, but can recognize their similarities on their own, at their own pace. To never shut them down. Reinforce their sense of self with every interaction. Be an example. :-) Protect those around you.   Positivity.  Eliminate negativity first, and everything else comes in time as they mature. 

As for personal learning, in my  experience, things tend to fall into place as they should. At least it feels that way. A great synchronicity of timing, readiness and openness. When I ask questions (even silently to self), the answers present themselves. Much like your correspondences answer questions I have yet to ask.  I would assume this is the same for other people as well.  When I think of something with significant focus,  individuals with the specific knowledge or complimentary insights, tend to step forward and voluntarily share. 

An ironic and very small example of things happening on their own:  Recently, I had the inclination after several dreams about ancient places to start learning more about energies and the human capacity to create, in particular what our true story is. I thought it would be nice to start slowly with a few books (though I wasn't sure where to find them) until I could allocate the appropriate time to focus further at my own pace without interruptions. I wanted something very elementary as a door to further understanding.

:-) A day (or two?) later, someone I had only met a few times and who I had not seen in well over a year, walked into my office, said he had randomly thought of me and asked if I would like some books. Curious, I said, "absolutely!" What he gave me were these:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image000000(2).jpg
Views:	50
Size:	956.6 KB
ID:	41725
    Last edited by Victoria; 22nd October 2019 at 17:42. Reason: proofing for clarity and organization

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Anka (26th December 2019), Bill Ryan (23rd October 2019), Forest Denizen (24th October 2019), Franny (23rd October 2019), Iyakum (23rd October 2019), RogeRio (25th October 2019), Valerie Villars (24th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Iyakum,

"Not only does nature have the power to heal, oh yes she certainly has. But she teaches you a lot, a lot you do not know.

Mother Nature also teaches you how to improve your gifts. This happens by itself, as soon as one is in harmony with nature, I mean, really connected. Like a couple who "love" themselves in the woods in the summer at night. (sorry for the description) I can not describe it better. You are merged with nature, you become one with it.

It's like a coat, a protection that nature has placed over me. The lessons began at night. You hear a lot more than during the day, you see a lot more, you feel more and all that sharpens your senses. But not only the senses, through the enormous free space, the gifts expand.

Alone at night lying in the nature and looking in the starry sky. See every movement, every shooting star. Although the eyes observe the signs in the sky, the energy develops in the background. It feels like taking in a lot of energy. At some point you will be able to split your gifts.

As if I were inhaling energy from the universe."-Iyakum

Very beautifully described. I have found nature to be the greatest teacher, as well. Our disconnection from her is what alienates us from our abilities and one another, I think. Can relate to much of what you write. :-) Not to worry, through several negative experiences I am aware of what can be done...this for me is my guiding light...do no harm. Learn as much as possible. All things in time.
    Last edited by Victoria; 24th October 2019 at 19:38. Reason: this is a quote from Iyakum's post :-) failed to credit it

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Anka (26th December 2019), Bill Ryan (23rd October 2019), Forest Denizen (24th October 2019), Franny (23rd October 2019), Iyakum (23rd October 2019), Mashika (22nd October 2019), RogeRio (25th October 2019), Valerie Villars (24th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

Moderator note from Cara:

This is a wonderful thread of shared experiences and memories, full of rich and thoughtful posts .

There was some confusion earlier in the thread about who had the experience in the opening post. Just to be clear, it was David Icke.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this careful, delicate conversation.
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Anka (26th December 2019), Bill Ryan (23rd October 2019), gs_powered (23rd October 2019), Iyakum (23rd October 2019), Peter UK (23rd October 2019), RogeRio (25th October 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd October 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 times in 173 posts

Just for info. I am not educated. My education extends to the second grade elementary school, but not more. English is not my native language, so I make mistakes in writing and expressing feelings, experiences and knowledge. That's me, nobody is obliged to read or answer.
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2022), RogeRio (25th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2019), Valerie Villars (24th October 2019), Victoria (24th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

The place where I learned a lot. The different peoples through whom I received knowledge. It was the Tabian people who sought, found, and absorbed me. There was no real school as we know it. Lessons took place, but before they could attend class, the Tabians tried to figure out what kind of gifts the children had.

My gifts were, capturing thoughts, sending thoughts and taking advantage of my energy. But these were only the gifts that have developed on their own. All other gifts should not develop until the time is right.

I will not go into more detail now how big the place was. On some days or moments he seemed very small. But whenever I was traveling with Amesu, I could only really discover how big the place was. The buildings of the peoples who were there. For the most part so filigree built, I did not think that they could endure any load.

Really beautiful buildings, and everything was connected with nature in some way. When I asked how these structures were connected with nature. The answer was, all that you see here was born of nature. Mother Nature, gives us everything we need. If we appreciate her, love to talk to her, to show her respect, we get everything, just everything.

We reached a bridge over a clear river. When I reached half the bridge, I sensed that something had changed. Open your senses, breathe in what is given to you. We crossed the border with another people. But I could see nothing except the amazing nature. I did not ask, I first wanted to breathe in everything, which I did then.

We followed the river upwards. Reached a small meadow, sat down to take a break. I drank from the water of the river, it was delicious. I could feel that Amesu smiled, turned around and saw her sitting on the grass and smiled. Again, I had learned something, the perception of feelings. We'll stay here tonight and continue tomorrow, Amesu told me. You go collect wood, I make a small stew. It was already at night after the meal. We both lay on the blankets and stared into the night sky.
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2022), Forest Denizen (24th October 2019), RogeRio (25th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2019), Victoria (24th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Part II

We lay there looking into the night sky. Then something happened to me I did not expect. A swarm of fireflies floated over to us. Although we had light from the fire, that was not enough. Why are the fireflies here, I asked Amesu? Can not you think about it? No I can not.

Ok, then ask her, ask them the question, Amesu said. I looked at the swarm and asked. Why are you here, my friends? The answer did not come in words or sentences. The swarm moved slowly away, that was a sign for me that I should follow the swarm.

The swarm flew toward a round building, a stone pavilion. I entered the pavilion and Amesu at my side. You already know that, do not worry, you've already seen it, said Amesu. Then I had the feeling as if I was lifted up. We lay side by side in a horizontal position. The roof of the pavilion opened. Sofor remembered that I knew that. It was like a pull that brought us both closer to what we saw.

It was like opening a window, one that was closed. But I had already experienced it and now I experienced it again. A view of really great extent. A huge sight, again I saw a planet. A path in gray-silver, only this time I did not see the path. We were on this path, hand in hand we walked along the path.

Although we were only mentally on the path. But again it happened. We both breathed in the energy that surrounded us. With each breath, we opened, with each open we received energy that was distributed by itself the right spaces in which our gifts were. All my gifts have been strengthened, powerful and sensitive. Although it was hard to ask, I did it anyway. Where does this energy come from? The answer was not Amesu, but another voice in my head.

Mother Nature. That was the answer.
    Iyakum

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2022), Forest Denizen (24th October 2019), RogeRio (25th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2019), Victoria (24th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by arborealis (here)
    "Not only does nature have the power to heal, oh yes she certainly has. But she teaches you a lot, a lot you do not know.

Mother Nature also teaches you how to improve your gifts. This happens by itself, as soon as one is in harmony with nature, I mean, really connected. Like a couple who "love" themselves in the woods in the summer at night. (sorry for the description) I can not describe it better. You are merged with nature, you become one with it.

It's like a coat, a protection that nature has placed over me. The lessons began at night. You hear a lot more than during the day, you see a lot more, you feel more and all that sharpens your senses. But not only the senses, through the enormous free space, the gifts expand.

Alone at night lying in the nature and looking in the starry sky. See every movement, every shooting star. Although the eyes observe the signs in the sky, the energy develops in the background. It feels like taking in a lot of energy. At some point you will be able to split your gifts.

As if I were inhaling energy from the universe."

Very beautifully described. I have found nature to be the greatest teacher, as well. Our disconnection from her is what alienates us from our abilities and one another, I think. Can relate to much of what you write. :-) Not to worry, through several negative experiences I am aware of what can be done...this for me is my guiding light...do no harm. Learn as much as possible. All things in time.
    @ Arborealis,

What a beautiful description. Simply awesome, you should write poetry. When did you experience this? Your words lead to another world. That must have been a really great experience. You are very close to nature, a gift that you can use. I mean, even your power to call a natural element is enormous. Have you ever tried to call other elements like water or fire?

Ok, something I forgot to write yesterday. The question about the energy of children. I agree rogparan, he describes it pretty much as children receive their energy. Children are more open than adults, just do not talk about it. Exactly because in my opinion, the problem.

From a certain age about 2-3 years, children get energy. Then it's up to the parents, they have a duty to talk to their children. That's the only way to find out what kind of gifts and energy children have. It's just a pity, a pity that parents do not want to know ...
    Iyakum

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2022), Forest Denizen (24th October 2019), RogeRio (25th October 2019), Valerie Villars (24th October 2019), Victoria (24th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Iyakum,
    why of course it is poetic and beautiful, it is yours! :-) Sorry, I managed to quote you, but not address the comment to you as intended. By the way, the best educations in the world are often the most unconventional. .

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2022), Iyakum (25th October 2019), RogeRio (25th October 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Arborealis,
    I do not know that I wrote something like that. Strange, I did not know that I am capable of such things. But it does not matter who wrote it, it's nice and fitting. Yes I agree with you, ultimately it does not matter where and how you got your knowledge. It's enough to share it, I think that's the most important thing ...

Iyakum

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2022), RogeRio (25th October 2019), Victoria (25th October 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by Iyakum (here)
    fully agree .. I'm On.

just to play a bit of criticism, That " Is " the answer

Not everyone is as "perfect" as you.
    sorry, but I'm not aware about that, so I keep perfecting myself
    Last edited by RogeRio; 25th October 2019 at 14:36.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2022), Iyakum (25th October 2019), Victoria (26th October 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rogparan (here)

fully agree .. I'm On.

Thx Rogparan for your contribution.

I see it like you, the answers are already there, we just have to perceive them. I would like to ask you something. What do you think how far does the energy that we carry in us last? What I mean is how far up can we send our thoughts? Only until the beginning of the universe, I mean space or beyond?

In one of your posts you answered. The transmission of thoughts, feelings etc. takes place via the magnetic field of the earth. Now the next question for you. What do you think, are we able to send our thoughts into the universe?

I do not deviate from the topic of Mother Nature. But first I would like to know what you think about it or what your experiences are.
    Iyakum

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2022), RogeRio (26th October 2019), Victoria (26th October 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rogparan (here)
    fully agree .. I'm On.

Not everyone is as "perfect" as you.
    sorry, but I'm not aware about that, so I keep perfecting myself
    @rogparan,

I did not mean you, my words were gs_powered and not you. So sorry.
    Iyakum

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2022), RogeRio (26th October 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by arborealis (here)
    Iyakum,
    why of course it is poetic and beautiful, it is yours! :-) Sorry, I managed to quote you, but not address the comment to you as intended. By the way, the best educations in the world are often the most unconventional. .
    Arborealis,
    You asked me in one of your posts if I remember where the white energy was going. Last night, I remembered the last time, what happened and where I was.

I was in the hospital. A doctor has prescribed me wrong medication. I believe in the three months I was there. I do not know when exactly it started, but the energy in me jammed up, only I did not respond, no, I did not want it. I went to bed and wanted to sleep. I had been given sleeping pills so I could fall asleep.

I strangely fell asleep. As I fell asleep I started to dream. I dreamed of mine (almost daughter, you know what I mean). I dreamed she was in danger and I needed to help her. In the dream I saw that it was 7: 1, I did my best to protect the child. But against 7, I was inferior. I was beaten until I lay on the ground and did not know what to do next.

In the dream, a voice said to me "use your energy, only then can you protect her" ... I did that and released my energy. Again, this bright white explosion came in my head, I had no control over it. I woke up from sleep and did not know where I was, I could not really see yet. As my eyes and head became clearer, I saw many people standing around my bed. Most were doctors, nurses, some patients women and men. I did not know why they were staring at me without saying anything.

A patient, a woman I knew pointed to me. Then she said "it was him" other women and nurses said, "yes it was him, I felt him". A very good friend of mine is the ophthalmologist was also in the hospital, she also said "that was you, I could feel it, it was your energy, your thoughts". Ok, a break.

To answer your question. It was white energy, not dark, I did not hurt anyone, for which I am very thankful. But in this experience, one can pretty much see exactly what happens when one does not pay attention to his gifts, the energy. Or if you try to suppress the energy like me. Eventually it gets too much and you lose control. As if the boiler of a steam locomotive would explode.
    Last edited by Iyakum; 28th October 2019 at 14:05. Reason: My english is terrible
    Iyakum

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Anka (20th November 2019), Bill Ryan (13th September 2022), RogeRio (26th October 2019), Victoria (26th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2