+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1913: When Hitler, Trotsky, Tito, Freud and Stalin all lived in Vienna

1. Link to Post #1
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Default 1913: When Hitler, Trotsky, Tito, Freud and Stalin all lived in Vienna

xxxxx
    Side note:

„No-one knows if Hitler bumped into Trotsky, or Tito met Stalin. But works like Dr Freud Will See You Now, Mr Hitler - a 2007 radio play by Laurence Marks and Maurice Gran - are lively imaginings of such encounters.“
    (from the link above)

Yes, lively imaginings.

1913: When Hitler, Trotsky, Tito, Freud and Stalin all lived in the same town. This is a brief, nice sketch of an enormous complex political/social/cultural environment that would be very interesting in any other context.

To put Freud’s name together with the names of two dictators/massmurderers and two communist theorists/politicians rather randomly (posted under the headline ‚Freud = Father of Psy-Ops = Fraud‘) seems questionable to me. There‘s a specific term for that I just can‘t remember. I‘d like to ask the author what he is intending to imply here?

Who else lived in Vienna in 1913: Ludwig Wittgenstein, Alfred Adler, Arnold Schönberg, Kokoschka, Klimt and Schiele, Erwin Schrödinger. Why not associate those? It would be equally random. Though for sure, they all frequented the same coffee houses.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th October 2019), Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Cara (9th October 2019), enigma3 (9th October 2019), Franny (9th October 2019), Hervé (8th October 2019), shaberon (9th October 2019), toppy (9th October 2019), Wind (8th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,529 times in 4,011 posts

Default Re: The Father of Psy-Ops: Sigmund Fraud

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)

To put Freud’s name together with the names of two dictators/massmurderers and two communist theorists/politicians rather randomly (posted under the headline ‚Freud = Father of Psy-Ops = Fraud‘) seems questionable to me. There‘s a specific term for that I just can‘t remember. I‘d like to ask the author what he is intending to imply here?
    I wish I could think of the right word for it.

It seems to me that a lot of "enlightening" literature is assembled exactly in that manner, a vague association stitched together by "is linked to", "is connected with", or in some cases, "controls". In most cases, it is aimed at Jews and Masons, and, almost always, surmounted by what may be the ultimate con, "Illuminati".

Having said that, I am not trying to defend any of them, but it seems to me that "utter conviction" based from "vague association" is a Fascist--Catholic--Synarchist honeypot.

In fact, during the time and place in question, I would call it the domain of Franz Josef, who, again, I would raise as an example of Europe's longest peaceful reign, forty years, over ten ethnicities who did not necessarily like each other. The younger upstarts seem to have made a right mess of his work.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th October 2019), Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Iloveyou (9th October 2019), toppy (9th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: 1913: When Hitler, Trotsky, Tito, Freud and Stalin all lived in Vienna

I moved the above two posts to start a new thread as they are addressing a matter that's off-topic for the thread they were posted in.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), shaberon (11th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,529 times in 4,011 posts

Default Re: 1913: When Hitler, Trotsky, Tito, Freud and Stalin all lived in Vienna

Makes sense, that part is not really about Freud.

It may have more to do with World War I, considering the assassination of Franz Ferdinand was a breaking point for greater conflict.

Prior to that, Austria-Hungary was somewhat of a haven, wasn't it? I try not to invent a viewpoint, I got it from seeing a letter written by an Austrian in 1910 who was very happy with the "Prince of Peace", and the main difference between Franz Josef and any other leader that receives praise, is that this time period can be shown to be peaceful and prosperous for a fairly long time, which itself is very unusual. There were conflicts in Crimea, Balkans, Alsace-Lorraine, which were largely British-backed geopolitical maneuvering, something like the "coalescence" of the Synarchist theory before it was internationally cemented around 1930.

The circumstance of other future leaders being near Freud pales in comparison to what can be shown as a "nationalism-erasing" gang that put London, New York, Paris, and Berlin, on the same page, same script, which achieved its intentions:

Damage Russia greatly and then defeat Germany to place it in the "ring of control" with the "victor nations".

That is something like fulfillment of British aspiration, as soon as Germany was unified, it was too economically powerful, and so the prior military assaults on it, evolved into owning it, along with the German command never surrendering, but being placed into secure positions via Paperclip.

Temporarily, at least, Austrian leadership and people seem to have been detached from conflict and domination, in a manner that is difficult to find any other examples of.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Hervé (11th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread