+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The fabricated excuse/multi-purpose Massive Power Outages Agenda begins

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Default The fabricated excuse/multi-purpose Massive Power Outages Agenda begins

I can't even count the number of red flags surrounding this gargantuan agenda being bulldozed into California all over all at once. I expect this fabricated excuse for power outages to keep repeating rapidly this season to eventually include all power line areas.

I hope some informed thinkers can help figure out what a utility company can accomplish in 2-5 days and need to have the power off to do it. CA is obviously the first guinea pig in massive changes to the power grid being rolled out starting today.

It's dead calm here this morning in Santa Rosa, schools are closed from fear.

There have been 4 days of hysterical warnings by PGE - the fall guy for the Microwave/DEW genocides and reduction to ash of 30,000+ homes/businesses of the last couple years - to millions of CA residents in 30 counties of the absolute surety that power is going to be turned off for up to 5 days "to limit the risk of it's electrical equipment starting fires".

IN OTHER WORDS, we are being pummeled with fear for the exact same old winds that multi-million miles of power poles and wires around the world have withstood with regularity since the dawn of electricity and overwhelmingly only generated very small area/easily contained fires during any r....a....r....e actual fire starting malfunctions throughout history.

[IMG][/IMG
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    The only power outage maps being provided.

The articles stress how 'it's not a matter of just turning power back on, all areas need to be visited and checked for damage before restoring power'.......IN OTHER WORDS, there will be crews everywhere making the planned changes to the power system while the power is off using this excuse to be everywhere.

Besides these very foreboding system changes they're obviously using this excuse to sneak in, this agenda also appears to be accomplishing the following:

1. Further imprinting the false excuse for the fire genocide/destruction of the past couple years as being 'nature and electrical system' caused.

2. Indoctrinating mass numbers of people with a whole array of fears of their aging power systems, appliances and communication grids, planting seeds for the introduction of more changes and 'smart' things to be the savior replacements.

3. Instantly making mass numbers of people unable to communicate with each other.

4. Imposing gigantic losses and costs on mass numbers of people via whole refrigerators of food ruined, loss of many days of income for businesses AND employees, restaurants losing huge amounts of food, potential huge restraint in civilian and business move-ability due to no gas available.

Any ideas what more this agenda is meant to accomplish? IF 5G, it's hard to believe it will only take 4 days to install 5G everywhere, but maybe that's it and this is just the first of a series of fake outages needed to get the job done in the dark of night.
    Last edited by waves; 9th October 2019 at 19:25.

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Alecs (9th October 2019), angelfire (10th October 2019), Arcturian108 (10th October 2019), Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Crackberry (9th October 2019), CurEus (9th October 2019), Franny (9th October 2019), Hervé (9th October 2019), Jayke (9th October 2019), jjjones (10th October 2019), justntime2learn (9th October 2019), mountain_jim (9th October 2019), Ol' Roy (10th October 2019), onawah (9th October 2019), Orph (9th October 2019), Philippe (9th October 2019), Reinhard (10th October 2019), Rosemarie (10th October 2019), RunningDeer (9th October 2019), Sadieblue (10th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (9th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th October 2019), tessfreq (9th October 2019), Tintin (10th October 2019), toppy (10th October 2019), Valerie Villars (10th October 2019), what is a name? (10th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The fabricated excuse/multi-purpose Massive Power Outages Agenda begins

I repeat, THERE IS NO WIND and PGE is massively paralyzing the lives, businesses, ability to travel and communicate of 450,000+ people and growing.

Let's be clear, any 'wind' coming later will NOT be naturally created. I'm starting to wonder if they're going ahead with their outages to get the job done despite the wind agenda failing.

This is day one. Who's next?

Last edited by waves; 9th October 2019 at 20:32.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Alecs (9th October 2019), Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Franny (9th October 2019), Jayke (9th October 2019), jjjones (10th October 2019), justntime2learn (9th October 2019), mountain_jim (9th October 2019), Orph (9th October 2019), Reinhard (10th October 2019), Rosemarie (10th October 2019), Sadieblue (10th October 2019), shaberon (9th October 2019), Tintin (10th October 2019), toppy (10th October 2019), Valerie Villars (10th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,189 times in 4,074 posts

Default Re: The fabricated excuse/multi-purpose Massive Power Outages Agenda begins

Does this have anything to do with it?

PG&E, which filed for bankruptcy in June, is facing $13 billion in claims from the fire’s victims [from last year].

Cheaper to turn off the traffic lights and deny responsibility for any wrecks than to get another multi-billion fine?

I couldn't tell you about these five days, natural or artificial wind, and it sounds incredibly inconvenient to say the least. But, that's private business, instead of nationalized infrastructure. Probably was a mistake to put electricity in the hands of profiteers to begin with.

As to what they might do besides switch everything off, I have no idea, it would seem to be rather hard to conceal something on that scale.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Franny (9th October 2019), Jayke (9th October 2019), jjjones (10th October 2019), justntime2learn (9th October 2019), Matt P (11th October 2019), Reinhard (10th October 2019), Rosemarie (10th October 2019), Sadieblue (10th October 2019), Tintin (10th October 2019), toppy (10th October 2019), Valerie Villars (10th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Eric Dollard talked about the fire risks with the current electrical grid setup and the dangers of 5G interference in his several hour presentation last year...
    Quote "The Grid Is Being Degraded And It Has Become An Antenna To Amplify The Damage Done By An EMP! This Is One Of The Most Disruptive Presentations Ever Delivered By Eric Dollard. Correcting These Dangerous Practices Is A Matter Of National Security."

REVEALED: How the power companies are bypassing safety features and other built in securities at a higher cost evidencing the fact that competent power engineers appear to no longer exist - they're sabotaging the grid and don't even know it. This presentation is 5 hours long!

Eric P. Dollard

History, Theory & Practice of the Electrical Utility System™

by
    Eric P. Dollard

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Without knowing any of the details, maybe they’ve paid attention to Dollards warnings and are rectifying the situation so the 5G signals don’t blow the grid.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Franny (10th October 2019), justntime2learn (9th October 2019), Reinhard (10th October 2019), Sadieblue (10th October 2019), Tintin (10th October 2019), toppy (10th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    Does this have anything to do with it?

PG&E, which filed for bankruptcy in June, is facing $13 billion in claims from the fire’s victims [from last year].

Cheaper to turn off the traffic lights and deny responsibility for any wrecks than to get another multi-billion fine?

I couldn't tell you about these five days, natural or artificial wind, and it sounds incredibly inconvenient to say the least. But, that's private business, instead of nationalized infrastructure. Probably was a mistake to put electricity in the hands of profiteers to begin with.

As to what they might do besides switch everything off, I have no idea, it would seem to be rather hard to conceal something on that scale.
    That's exactly what they want you to think, but it has absolutely nothing to do with the much, much, much bigger real agendas behind such flagrant destructive actions.

Especially 'saving' money has ZERO to do with it.

They don't even have to try to conceal. 99% of people are compliant, unquestioning and fiercely resistant to demanding answers.

This video is the best explanation of right now so far.... just got posted today. Please watch it... even a few times to really grok all these concepts. A lot of us have been exposed to them and watching their evolution for a long time. To us, these concepts appear to be rapidly all coming together in an escalated way NOW.

I hope any further contributions keep these bigger agenda concepts in mind.

This outage is about turning off the power for the system changes they need the power off to implement, doubling as a test of how people will react in a mass paralyzation of communication and severe curtailing of all normal life sustaining activities.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th October 2019), Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Franny (10th October 2019), jjjones (10th October 2019), justntime2learn (10th October 2019), onevoice (10th October 2019), Rosemarie (10th October 2019), toppy (10th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Curious possible synchronicity. I just listened to part of this video today. I think much of it is absurd and would never happen. And I find it highly suspect.

Basically it's about leaked White House documents which say that Power Outages are part of the escalating plan from Zionist.

However, it implies Trump is part of this agenda. I think Trump supports the Jewish people, like many Christians do. But is Trump part of the Zionist Illuminati? Or is he being played? Or playing them?

Anyway, I have no issue with the Jewish people. As I understand it, Zionist are the Illuminati Elite who happen to be Jewish, while most Jewish people are good and not involved. Just like most Americans are good and aren't part of the DeepState elite.

Video Summary: (Got this off of GLP)

"Supposedly, they killed David for what he is saying here, as well as his leak of the Iran invasion plans.

In this video he reveals Project Pogo and Zypher. Pogo is designed to manipulate public opinion using gate keeper channels. Zypher is the program to exterminate anyone against their agenda using bio/germ warfare and hauling the high value ones away in the night, using the cover of massive power outages.

This is millions of Americans and it's planned for winter of 2020-2021.

They have a whole series of blackouts planned. Two days, three days, local blackouts.

Tag, Track and ID. That's the model. They have access to You Tube and all that data and they will use it against you.

They are almost 80 percent done, it takes time to track down who the people are. This is why Faceberg has been getting government issued ID from users of interest.

UPDATE: Beware this David E Goldberg might be a setup as well, people have not been able to validate his credentials online. However, true info is often posted so they can easily invalidate the "poster", even though the info is true. They want to cast doubt in people's minds, which is all part of the gas-lighting psyops."
    Last edited by Soullight; 9th October 2019 at 23:03.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

toppy (10th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Soullight (here)
    I just listened to part of this video today. I think much of it is absurd and would never happen. And I find it highly suspect....
    Correct. And GLP has long ago been outed as the controlled opposition, therefore everything on it.

It was pointed out on a thread here at Avalon that there is no evidence whatsoever that this person 'Goldberg' lived or died. I really resent this garbage being reposted at all on this very serious thread about a subject soon to affect everyone.

NO, all woke people are not going to be kidnapped at night during outages. That's a just a jewish fantasy from another jew indoctrinated with a mindset of relentless search for revenge for the holocaust.... another jew who will be eternally in denial that their jewish tribal buddy bankers and arms dealers sold them out to Hitler in the first place. The holocaust myth is serving well as an eternal excuse for righteousness to call any criticism of jews racism in the future.... which they are using in spades right now.

Nighttime kidnappings NO, flagrant whole town genocides by fire YES, flagrant whole world censorship of free speech YES, flagrant whole society impositions of paralyzing power outages YES, flagrant purchase and control of all TV, Radio, Cable, Music, Newspaper, and the most influential internet sites to relentlessly flood the entire social narrative with their agenda and lies.... YES.

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    ...That's a just a jewish fantasy from another jew indoctrinated with a mindset of relentless search for revenge for the holocaust.... another jew who will be eternally in denial that their jewish tribal buddy bankers and arms dealers sold them out to Hitler in the first place. The holocaust myth is serving well as an eternal excuse for righteousness to call any criticism of jews racism in the future.... which they are using in spades right now...
    Waves, Your choice of words here is very disappointing. It comes off as highly bigoted hate speech, no less. Is there any way you might be willing to clarify what you've said?
    Last edited by Forest Denizen; 10th October 2019 at 01:52.
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

rgray222 (10th October 2019)

16. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

That's exactly what they want you to think~ waves

Who are "they?"

17. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

<< I request that posts 6, 7, and 8 be moved to the thread that first posted the video that #6 repeated https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1312494 where I will be glad to reply to the off topic question posed on post #8..... Thank you.>>>>

18. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    That's exactly what they want you to think~ waves

Who are "they?"
    I'm referring to the same 'they' as the post I quoted and answered, the entity that is at the center of entire point of this thread - PGE. It stands for Pacific, Gas and Electric, it's the utility company with a Rothschild on the board of directors that serves the state of California.

'They' are pretending to take the fall for the genocidal fires in CA of the last two years but in truth, their equipment had nothing to do with any of them.

If you had to ask, you are very far behind. I suggest you read the entire thread on the California AND world genocidal fires, then the current summation of things in the video I posted above.
    It would take you a while, but it's well worth it. You will have a much better understanding of the events happening now that are obviously escalating AGAIN.

People who have been on top of it all suspect California is just first. You and shenanigans from your 'utility company' are next.

Start here.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l-as-worldwide
    Last edited by waves; 10th October 2019 at 02:54.

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

<< I request that posts 6, 7, and 8 be moved to the thread that first posted the video that #6 repeated https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1312494 where I will be glad to reply to the off topic question posed on post #8..... Thank you.>>>>
    Well, I don’t see what all of he fuss is about. The reason I posted that vid was only because I just heard it today and it mentioned deliberate power outages by a faction of the Illuminati. So the synchronicity seemed relevant.

This is a conspiracy forum which allows possible explanations and scenarios, is it not?

As a side note, I have no issues with Jews or any culture or race. But I do have issues with the so called Illuminati and elite that have hidden agendas against humanity. And I’m highly suspicious that the California outages are part of some hidden agenda.

And as far as GLP being controlled opposition. I don’t know that. Same goes with Above Top Secret or other conspiracy related forums. I know they have loads of trash, but they also have provided loads of good things as well. Why throw out the baby with the bath water?

20. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

waves,

PG and E wants to be part of a conspiracy to start genocidal fires that kill off its customer base? Seems like a lousy business model.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 10th October 2019 at 03:33.

21. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well, I don’t see what all of he fuss is about. The reason I posted that vid was only because I just heard it today and it mentioned deliberate power outages by a faction of the Illuminati. So the synchronicity seemed relevant.

This is a conspiracy forum which allows possible explanations and scenarios, is it not?

As a side note, I have no issues with Jews or any culture or race. But I do have issues with the so called Illuminati and elite that have hidden agendas against humanity. And I’m highly suspicious that the California outages are part of some hidden agenda.

And as far as GLP being controlled opposition. I don’t know that. Same goes with Above Top Secret or other conspiracy related forums. I know they have loads of trash, but they also have provided loads of good things as well. Why throw out the baby with the bath water?
    The video had already been posted and it went way further than just referring to outages, and it had also been outed as fake. I'd sure like this important thread to stay as factual as possible.

However, I agree in one way. The connection you made sure is an example of coordinated fear mongering with a disinfo twist that I see all the time.... meaning, the outage agenda is long pre-planned, blips like the 'goldberg' BS are pre-sprinkled around the internet to appear to be 'info', but it's just for deception connections, fear mongering and narrative muddying. I've learned that a LOT of content, posts and even conversation! is literally generated by AI too, including sock puppets galore you cannot tell the difference from humans.

But I wanted the goldberg related posts moved to the original thread it was first posted on because of the content besides outages, and that the entirely of it was already under discussion somewhere else.

Here, it started to turn into a contention of what faction of power is complicit in what way in these events, it's better that this thread ignores the gigantic jewish question and monitors what IS happening.

22. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote However, I agree in one way. The connection you made sure is an example of coordinated fear mongering with a disinfo twist that I see all the time.... meaning, the outage agenda is long pre-planned, blips like the 'goldberg' BS are pre-sprinkled around the internet to appear to be 'info', but it's just for deception connections, fear mongering and narrative muddying. I've learned that a LOT of content, posts and even conversation! is literally generated by AI too, including sock puppets galore you cannot tell the difference from humans.
    The weird thing with me was that I came upon the Goldberg video a while ago but didn’t look at it until Wednesday October 9th. And I had NO idea what the video was about when I started to watch it, not to mention that it spoke of power outages. So, because the outages in California started on the same day as I watched this video I felt it was a very weird synchronicity and was compelled to post it. Also, just prior to posting it I looked it up on GLP and that’s where I got the summary quote.

And I also see these Disinfo/AI correlations you mention. But it would be super freaky to see some AI or whatever responsible for the synchronicity of what happened to me yesterday in regards to this video and the CA outages.
    Last edited by Soullight; 10th October 2019 at 04:48.

23. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote However, I agree in one way. The connection you made sure is an example of coordinated fear mongering with a disinfo twist that I see all the time.... meaning, the outage agenda is long pre-planned, blips like the 'goldberg' BS are pre-sprinkled around the internet to appear to be 'info', but it's just for deception connections, fear mongering and narrative muddying. I've learned that a LOT of content, posts and even conversation! is literally generated by AI too, including sock puppets galore you cannot tell the difference from humans.
    The weird thing with me was that I came upon the Goldberg video a while ago but didn’t look at it until Wednesday October 9th. And I had NO idea what the video was about when I started to watch it, not to mention that it spoke of power outages. So, because the outages in California started on the same day as I watched this video I felt it was a very weird synchronicity and was compelled to post it. Also, just prior to posting it I looked it up on GLP and that’s where I got the summary quote.

And I also see these Disinfo/AI correlations you mention. But it would be super freaky to see some AI or whatever responsible for the synchronicity of what happened to me yesterday in regards to this video and the CA outages.
    Ya, it's possible! Even very. I've listened to lectures describing how much more unnatural those 'synchronicities' are likely to be since the appearance of AI. I appreciate your insight and comments, seems to be less and less kindred spirits around who understand the reality of concepts like that.

I also just noticed you are the only other Avalon member besides me I've seen in all 9 years here who also obviously consciously decided to not use the (for me, too ambiguous) thanks button....:-)

24. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Marfoogle News just did a live broadcast a little while ago about the outages.

Some spokesman from PGE came on and had loads of “answers” to the concerns. But people weren’t buying it.

Everything about this PGE guy screams disinformation. Starting with his convenient screen name Hunkydory followed by his opening statement “First time listener, long time caller”. And Mar called that out on him and yet he ignored it.

The woman after his call should be listened to carefully. She’s a long time resident and calls Hunkydory out for his disinformation. 2:12:12

Hunkydory Starts around 1:43:10

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Franny (10th October 2019)

26. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Quote Posted by Ken (here)
    ...That's a just a jewish fantasy from another jew indoctrinated with a mindset of relentless search for revenge for the holocaust.... another jew who will be eternally in denial that their jewish tribal buddy bankers and arms dealers sold them out to Hitler in the first place. The holocaust myth is serving well as an eternal excuse for righteousness to call any criticism of jews racism in the future.... which they are using in spades right now...
    Waves, Your choice of words here is very disappointing. It comes off as highly bigoted hate speech, no less. Is there any way you might be willing to clarify what you've said?
    Okay, Waves, I understand that the situation is very stressful (my 90-year-old father is without power); however, I would urge you in the future to choose your words more carefully.

Reading the above paragraph from your post #7, one could not help but conclude that you are railing against the "jews." I'm sure you are aware that a majority of the Jewish People, those in Israel included, DO NOT support Zionism or the Zionist agenda. So, when you make wild statements such as the above paragraph, it 1) draws attention away from your larger focus, and 2) greatly diminishes the effectiveness of your argument(s).

I would urge you to rephrase your statements in a less offensive way. When readers find what you write, offensive, they will often simply leave the thread and find something else to read. My post #8, which you described as off topic, was no such thing. I was simply responding, as a Moderator, to your own anti-semitic diatribe. Because that is how it read. If you did not mean it as such, then you could have reworded your statements. If you did mean it as such, then you might want to post that sort of thing on some other forum that expects less of its members.
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Franny (10th October 2019), justntime2learn (10th October 2019), mountain_jim (10th October 2019), onawah (10th October 2019), rgray222 (10th October 2019), RunningDeer (10th October 2019)

28. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,028 times in 2,189 posts

This was posted this morning by Andy Weir, author of "The Martian"

Andy Weir

For those who don’t know, I live in Northern California. And right now, almost a million of us are without power. Why? Because PG&E shut down huge parts of the power grid in an attempt to prevent forest fires.

A few years ago, a massive fire raged through NorCal, devastating everything, erasing entire cities from existence, and killing several people. Turned out that fire was set by PG&E equipment. They got sued and fined so hard they had to file for bankruptcy. So they learned a valuable lesson. Unfortunately, it’s not the lesson they should have learned.

What they should have learned: Update your equipment. Trim vegetation near fire-risk areas you control. Install underground lines in high wind areas.

What they actually learned: If the state indemnifies them against fires (meaning they can’t be sued if their equipment starts a fire) then they can continue to get a lot of money and won’t have to spend any of it on upgrading their stuff.

This blackout is a flex. Let’s be clear. PG&E is not attempting to stop fires. They have been waiting eagerly for a high fire risk day to pull this stunt. Now they have struck. They want everyone to know the following: “If you are going to sue us for fires, we will turn off your power any time there’s a fire risk (and that risk is determined solely by us). If you don’t want that to happen, tell the state to indemnify us against fire.”

This is the heart of Silicon Valley. The tech industry is roughly seven percent of the entire US economy and it can’t happen without power. A single, legally and morally bankrupt company shouldn’t be able to flip a switch and deactivate seven percent of the US economy.

My suggestion: The state should prosecute and fine PG&E for this absurd behavior. They need to learn that the only way forward is upgrading their damn equipment and that stunts like this will just lose them money as fast as a fire would have.

29. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th October 2019), Arcturian108 (10th October 2019), AutumnW (10th October 2019), Forest Denizen (10th October 2019), Franny (10th October 2019), justntime2learn (10th October 2019), Matt P (11th October 2019), mountain_jim (10th October 2019), onawah (10th October 2019), onevoice (10th October 2019), Rosemarie (11th October 2019), RunningDeer (10th October 2019), spade (10th October 2019), tessfreq (10th October 2019)

30. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,595 times in 8,700 posts

^^ excellent summary of what's likely the motivation and makes sense to me
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Forest Denizen (10th October 2019), Franny (10th October 2019), justntime2learn (10th October 2019), Matt P (11th October 2019), onevoice (10th October 2019), RunningDeer (10th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast