+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The fabricated excuse/multi-purpose Massive Power Outages Agenda begins

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,097 times in 4,065 posts

Default Re: The fabricated excuse/multi-purpose Massive Power Outages Agenda begins

Quote Posted by waves (here)

That's exactly what they want you to think, but it has absolutely nothing to do with the much, much, much bigger real agendas behind such flagrant destructive actions.

Especially 'saving' money has ZERO to do with it.

They don't even have to try to conceal. 99% of people are compliant, unquestioning and fiercely resistant to demanding answers.

This video is the best explanation of right now so far.... just got posted today. Please watch it... even a few times to really grok all these concepts. A lot of us have been exposed to them and watching their evolution for a long time. To us, these concepts appear to be rapidly all coming together in an escalated way NOW.
    If it's that bad, how are you going to thwart it with a video?

Entity will proceed with its actions as long as it is able to do so. If no one there will interfere with its progress, then you get whatever's coming, something un-concealed installed right under your noses. When evidence of "it" or the "change" to the grid surfaces, then we have something to go on. Apparently, you don't know, and are asking a crowd of people who also don't know, and if nobody knows anything, why would we be assured there is an "it"?

They have filed for bankruptcy. Is this approved, structured? Suits against them are called "claims", have any been awarded?

Indemnity would be an achievement, and that could easily spread through the courts, until no power company would be responsible for damage or death.

An item such as a surveillance device would be observable, and that kind of thing could easily meet with physical interference if attempted to be spread in a similar manner across the country. I am not sure the public reaction is the same to "power's off for a few days" as it would be to something like a major interruption to the coal supply or something uncontrolled.

One would find patents and manufacturing facilities for millions of modem-type devices which only work on power facilities. If that is what is happening, there is evidence, somewhere.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: The fabricated excuse/multi-purpose Massive Power Outages Agenda begins

I have read much above and elsewhere and have been struck by a remark, added some other items I have read elsewhere and come up with this interesting DOT! When people have been near a UFO, either driving on the road or one is over a property, ELECTRICAL DEVICES FREEZE IN THE SENSE THEY DO NOT WORK. In the case of people in the car near a UFO overhead, the electrical systems of the vehicle stop working. As soon as the UFO leaves, the car starts up again.

One or more of the victims of these wild fires in California remarked that right before the fire started their cell phones and other electrical devices just would not work. The discoverer of the "Death Ray" in Italy, performed an experiment for El Duche(?). He had his wife drive a car and then produced his RAY and all the cars on the highway STOPPED. This frequency was somewhere in the vicinity of 17 kHz if I remember correctly. According to Robert Monroe, a frequency close to that induced unconsciousness in people or sleep. Opposite to that the 17kHz frequency caused atomic activity which dissolved matter or destroyed it in a way not explained. Now suppose the frequency first starts near 17kHz but not quite on it and causes Electrons to Cease Their Movement. That would certainly cause electrical activity to stop in its tracks. Now suppose it moves on and by either causing the dissolution of atomic structure, matter disappears, dissolves, or the electrons are suddenly let loose like a slingshot sufficient to cause great conflagration, could we have California Fires? Many years ago I read a book written by Robert Monroe of the Monroe Institute. In it he mentions a wand which operated at or close to the frequency I mentioned. He said it caused a man to suddenly fall asleep (similar to UFO abductees). He went on to mention that this wand was also capable of PUTTING OUT FIRES. I thereby concluded that it somehow, perhaps electromagnetically, caused the electrons released by fire to FREEZE. Someone out there with a library of Robert Monore's books, please find this information for us. I think he was telling of his "out of body experiences" of which the above was one.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

justntime2learn (11th October 2019), onevoice (11th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (11th October 2019), Valerie Villars (11th October 2019)

4. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    I have read much above and elsewhere and have been struck by a remark, added some other items I have read elsewhere and come up with this interesting DOT! When people have been near a UFO, either driving on the road or one is over a property, ELECTRICAL DEVICES FREEZE IN THE SENSE THEY DO NOT WORK. In the case of people in the car near a UFO overhead, the electrical systems of the vehicle stop working. As soon as the UFO leaves, the car starts up again.

One or more of the victims of these wild fires in California remarked that right before the fire started their cell phones and other electrical devices just would not work. The discoverer of the "Death Ray" in Italy, performed an experiment for El Duche(?). He had his wife drive a car and then produced his RAY and all the cars on the highway STOPPED. This frequency was somewhere in the vicinity of 17 kHz if I remember correctly. According to Robert Monroe, a frequency close to that induced unconsciousness in people or sleep. Opposite to that the 17kHz frequency caused atomic activity which dissolved matter or destroyed it in a way not explained. Now suppose the frequency first starts near 17kHz but not quite on it and causes Electrons to Cease Their Movement. That would certainly cause electrical activity to stop in its tracks. Now suppose it moves on and by either causing the dissolution of atomic structure, matter disappears, dissolves, or the electrons are suddenly let loose like a slingshot sufficient to cause great conflagration, could we have California Fires? Many years ago I read a book written by Robert Monroe of the Monroe Institute. In it he mentions a wand which operated at or close to the frequency I mentioned. He said it caused a man to suddenly fall asleep (similar to UFO abductees). He went on to mention that this wand was also capable of PUTTING OUT FIRES. I thereby concluded that it somehow, perhaps electromagnetically, caused the electrons released by fire to FREEZE. Someone out there with a library of Robert Monore's books, please find this information for us. I think he was telling of his "out of body experiences" of which the above was one.
    That's very interesting, thank you. This also happened that night that might be related...

It has been buried that the actual first fire the night of Oct. 9, 2017 actually started in Napa near the Silverado Country Club. That was a Sunday and a golf tournament had ended that day with some attendees spending the night. The first thing that happened right before the fires started was that not only did the power go out, but the backup generators would not function. Even the BATTERIES in the battery operated hall lights were all disabled from some electrical activity in the air. Because the doors were electronic, men could not leave their rooms and had to jump out of second story windows. Soon 170 different fire starting points had ignited separately over 3 counties. The 'official' story blames wind, but the rate of spreading fire necessary to account for all the ignition points from 'embers' has been calculated to have to had to have been 270mph.... which did not happen.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

onevoice (11th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (11th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2