+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crowdsourcing a MOVIE with Kerry Cassidy & Jay Weidner

1. Link to Post #1
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Crowdsourcing a MOVIE with Kerry Cassidy & Jay Weidner

I have been following this discussion about an expanded reality for some time - in fact I was one of the first to sign the petition with Project Camelot back in the day.

http://projectcamelot.org/round_table.html

Recently Carry Cassidy has been speaking about creating movie in the ufology community and I know Jay Weidner is also experienced in this field.

For me personally after having researched these topics quite a bit I begin to percieve a larger story which contains all stories in one huge narrative - this whole story I would argue is the true story, because this is the nature of truth: it contains all true narratives as well as the false ones in a way that makes sense.

If there is some response to this post I will tell you how I percieve this larger store but for now I just want to make two points:

1) Making a movie together would be a great way to market all kinds of good useful things that contain technical solutions that have been kept from the surface population of planet earth for far too long.

2) Making a movie together will also be a great opportunity to come to a shared understanding of what is actually going on here on this planet - especially if we allow the plot to contain the perhaps some 8 million years old way of organising that according to Sheldan Nidle co-ordinate clans that plan in a multiple lifetime (long time) scenarios (sorry about the long sentence).

So I will end this post by sharing that for some years people have been telling me that I may be projecting from an immersion chamber in the Pleiades - so I am interested in contributing to develop a Pleiadian narrative here and see how that comes together with all the other peoples narratives!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to timsan For This Post:

amor (12th October 2019), angelfire (10th October 2019), Bill Ryan (11th October 2019), BMJ (15th October 2019), ExomatrixTV (10th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (10th October 2019), Tintin (10th October 2019), toppy (10th October 2019), wegge (12th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Crowdsourcing a MOVIE with Kerry Cassidy & Jay Weidner

The problem with this idea is that, atleast in the case of Ms. Cassidy, the guidelines for what is admissible evidence for the Ufo story might be difficult to agree upon. If we used a tough criteria, that say Richard Dolan, Bill Ryan and Daniel Leist would agree to, then Kerry might not agree. The list of 'whistleblowers' than Kerry credits, like Mark Richards, would not meet the credibility criteria. Add to that list characters like Corey Goode, Basiago, Randy Cramer, etc. It's likely Ms. Cassidy wouldn't agree to participate. I don't know about Weidner.

So, I believe you'd have a serious problem getting a serious study off the ground with these two. Now, if you were going to use the three guys I suggested above to do a documentary on the Ufo phenomenon, then you might have success. The documentary would be short on speculation but long on documented provable facts.

The real situation with ufo's is very complicated. There are definitely aliens here. There is also the Earth human secret space program. If you want to get into a discussion of what is really happening, including and beyond what is 'provable', then that is a worthy discussion, but the criteria for acceptable whistleblower testimony to use has to be stringent.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

amor (12th October 2019), Bill Ryan (11th October 2019), Cognitive Dissident (13th October 2019), Denise/Dizi (12th October 2019), Ernie Nemeth (11th October 2019), timsan (11th October 2019), Valerie Villars (11th October 2019), wegge (12th October 2019), yelik (11th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    The problem with this idea is that, atleast in the case of Ms. Cassidy, the guidelines for what is admissible evidence for the Ufo story might be difficult to agree upon.
    I believe this is par for the course. To put it nicely I don't believe everything she says but I bet she's got an ace or two up her sleeve and I'd like to see them. So if she makes a movie/documentary I'll just ignore the info I think is bs and be thankful for the info that seems legit.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

amor (12th October 2019), Denise/Dizi (12th October 2019), Justplain (11th October 2019), timsan (11th October 2019), wegge (12th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

A good idea.

There are some excellent books and information out there that would make both a hit movie as well as exposing some of the truths. However this would be a tricky and risky business when the elites are very persuasive in their ways !!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

amor (12th October 2019), timsan (11th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think at this point Kerry Cassidy would collaborate in co-creating this movie, if she can earn a decent living on the project.

I like what you say about the "truth criteria", Justplain, but you can not put Corey Goode in the same category as Randy Cramer when you discuss what Cassidy believes in.

Corey according to what I heard from Dolan, actually took most of his information from here on the Avalon Forum, and then created a narrative about "smart glass pads" in his interesting but fake story that he spun together with David Wilcock.

There is a researcher called David Winter who claims to have taken part in designing the gaia.com studio together with Jay Weidner. He puts forward a fascinating narrative in these recently given lectures:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NayjtuN_Z6E&t=6s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLKb0pxFwo0

Winter in my opinion has a good synthesis of information, and I love the way he critiques the work of David Wilcock with regards to understanding the physics of vimanas.

It would be interesting for me to know how Dan Winters narrative would stand against the truth criterias held by "Richard Dolan, Bill Ryan and Daniel Leist" (to qoute Justplain).
    Last edited by timsan; 11th October 2019 at 10:30.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to timsan For This Post:

amor (12th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Note that I am not discussing creating a documentary here but a good fiction movie that is based on the true story of planet earth. The plot should be complex and contain both true narratives and disinformation. Part of the excitement will be that in the beginning of the movie the audience will not know what is true and what is disinformation.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to timsan For This Post:

amor (12th October 2019), wegge (12th October 2019), yelik (11th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by timsan (here)
    Note that I am not discussing creating a documentary here but a good fiction movie that is based on the true story of planet earth. The plot should be complex and contain both true narratives and disinformation. Part of the excitement will be that in the beginning of the movie the audience will not know what is true and what is disinformation.
    Isn't there enough disinfo out there? This is why the Ufo field is so muddled. If making a fiction movie, atleast base it on fact.

The real problems with ufo's is that they demonstrate the ability to completely violate what we believe to be the natural law of physics. The abduction phenomenon shows very strong evidence that these aliens can make zombies out of people, can make time stand still and pass through matter like it doesn't exist. All this makes this topic highly difficult to communicate to people because this phenomenon is often beyond our ability to comprehend. What these aliens are upto is probably the most fascinating, and possibly the most terrifying part of this topic. And I am afraid we will not like it, if ever we learn the truth.
    Last edited by Justplain; 12th October 2019 at 02:49.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

amor (12th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (11th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Dear Justplain: In answer to your above question, please go to the next topic underneath this one on the front page and you will see my post on October 11, 2019 at or near the end; I think it will at least partially answer your question. There is more I can add about the bug-eyed aliens, the real ones, having come reportedly from 45,000 years in our future. Their plan can be to stay on this time line, here and now and integrate with our present genes and/or send back their NEW CREATIONS who have our GENES to either their time line or another time line which shares their problem in the timeline they came from. I believe I have the answer to some timeline conundrums scientists can't fathom because I know the basic structure and motion of the zero field and the scientists do not appear to have this information judging from their conclusions on the internet. Kerry has encyclopedic knowledge around this subject and if she succeeds in encapsulating it, the movie should be very interesting.

16. Link to Post #9
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Amor, if you watch the lectures by Dan Winter above you might find that he is a scientist who shares this knowledge about "the basic structure and motion of the zero point field".

If I understand correctly Dan has been sharing this knowledge in his network since he discovered the equation about planck length and golden mean ratio in 2014.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to timsan For This Post:

Sue (Ayt) (12th October 2019)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Thank you for your suggestion Timsan. I will check out the abovementioned information. However, if it is mathematically presented, I doubt I will understand it. I think visually and in space and time, not numbers. I believe the system of math and physics here is probably what is slowing the understanding of the zero field.

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by timsan (here)
    Note that I am not discussing creating a documentary here but a good fiction movie that is based on the true story of planet earth.
    That would be great!
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

20. Link to Post #12
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes it would be awesome. In my opinion Dan Winter is a great inspiration here. In this episode he launches a "jedi school". Very inspiring!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LjHsb5Prmk&t=4883s

Also Winter has already inspired quite a few products that look promising such as:
    http://theraphi.net/
    and
    http://www.flameinmind.com/

Perhaps they would be interested in having their products marketed through this movie.

+ Reply to Thread