+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will Seattle be the next target on November 3rd?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,291 times in 3,671 posts

Default Will Seattle be the next target on November 3rd?

I don't know if this has been posted already, but someone will tell me, right?
    This guy is connecting the dots from movies and books to another attack on US soil. This time the target is Seattle WA....

Check out this video and see what you think:

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

4evrneo (11th October 2019), Apulu (12th October 2019), Deux Corbeaux (14th October 2019), George (11th October 2019), jjjones (12th October 2019), justntime2learn (11th October 2019), Satori (11th October 2019), Soda (25th March 2020), Stardad (11th October 2019), sunflower (5th November 2019), Sunny-side-up (29th March 2020), yelik (11th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,156 times in 1,412 posts

Default Re: Will Seattle be the next target on November 3rd?

Lovely! I live less than 4 hours from Seattle. Think I'll go on vacation that week in the opposite direction...

I didn't know that Matt Groening was a Freemason. I guess that fits just like the marvel comics and 9/11. Crazy, but believable.

I'm going to go back and finish it now. Remember 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami? I wonder if there's any connection to that 311?

Thanks for posting, very interesting.

Read the comment by Harley Earl 1 day ago in the video. He talks about Trump activating the Marines October 3rd for a threat in the Homeland. He puts a few other things together, so I thought that was interesting too.
    Last edited by justntime2learn; 11th October 2019 at 02:27. Reason: added paragraph with Harley Earl
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

jjjones (12th October 2019), petra (5th November 2019), sunflower (5th November 2019), Sunny-side-up (29th March 2020), yelik (11th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thanks for posting this Maia - very interesting! They always give clues ahead as part of their predictive programming. I guess most of us missed the 9/11 - in this case we would have been warned before the event. I very much hope this guy is wrong, but to me it definitely feels like something is in the air. War preparations for Iran, the looming financial collapse... 11/3 reminds me of 3/11, the day of the tsunami in Japan (which some say was manmade).

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to George For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (14th October 2019), jjjones (12th October 2019), justntime2learn (11th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (29th March 2020), yelik (11th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,349 times in 909 posts

Fascinating - no doubt the elites do signal their intentions through symbolisms in plain sight.

Not long to wait to find out
    Last edited by yelik; 11th October 2019 at 09:46.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

jjjones (12th October 2019), justntime2learn (11th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (29th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Fascinating indeed - and quite compelling! I too have no doubt that these weirdos put out their plans in advance, using the exact methods explained in the video (kind of refreshingly up-beat for a subject such as this). The evidence for that just seems overwhelming.

This is just a hunch, but I can't help feeling the general scenario stated (specifically happening on that date) now seems wildly unlikely, purely owing to this information now being out there in the public domain. I mean, imagine that if something actually did go down on 3/11, this video could easily become an immensely powerful tool to convince die hard sceptics that something truly weird was going on. Just a hunch, but it's a strong one... we shall see... obviously...

Any decent documentary on 9/11 seems to me like an immensely powerful tool to convince any die hard sceptic that something truly weird is going on, but those documentaries don't actually convince a lot of people. So there's that I suppose. Weird.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

Soda (25th March 2020), Sunny-side-up (29th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 287,380 times in 21,257 posts

It's interesting, of course. But I have two comments — if I may.

1) I strongly suspect that this is pareidolia: convincing oneself one's found meaningful patterns simply because one's looking for them. Some of the connections really were rather a long, thin stretch.

2) The more important comment, though may be this one. Let's assume this analysis is credible and compelling.

—> What's the purpose of the video?

If I lived in Seattle, and really believed all this, I might get out of town that day with my family in an RV with as many belongings, valuables and survival supplies as I could. That assumes that the rest of my family believed it too, and were all supportive of the plan. (But, human nature being what it is, that might be unlikely.)

Is this what the video creator wants Seattle citizens to do? Or is it just entertainment — real life disaster movie sensationalism — in the guise of information?

A question for you, reading this, who've also just watched the video. How has this helped you in any way?

This often seems to be the issue with warnings about possible future events, no matter how sincere and well-intentioned they may be. What does the person sounding the alarm recommend people to do?

This even applies in the case of our very own wnlight (Warren Light), whom I know personally, talk with regularly, and respect a great deal. See this thread:
    But — what's the purpose of the warning? It's a serious question.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Apulu (12th October 2019), Ayt (12th October 2019), Deux Corbeaux (14th October 2019), Hervé (12th October 2019), justntime2learn (12th October 2019), leavesoftrees (13th October 2019), mountain_jim (13th October 2019), muxfolder (12th October 2019), Rosemarie (13th October 2019), Star Mariner (14th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (29th March 2020), TomKat (25th March 2020), Yoda (14th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,811 times in 389 posts

Nothing's gonna happen. You can point your fingers at me if I'm going to be wrong.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    It's interesting, of course. But I have two comments — if I may.

1) I strongly suspect that this is pareidolia: convincing oneself one's found meaningful patterns simply because one's looking for them. Some of the connections really were rather a long, thin stretch.

2) The more important comment, though may be this one. Let's assume this analysis is credible and compelling.

—> What's the purpose of the video?

If I lived in Seattle, and really believed all this, I might get out of town that day with my family in an RV with as many belongings, valuables and survival supplies as I could. That assumes that the rest of my family believed it too, and were all supportive of the plan. (But, human nature being what it is, that might be unlikely.)

Is this what the video creator wants Seattle citizens to do? Or is it just entertainment — real life disaster movie sensationalism — in the guise of information?

A question for you, reading this, who've also just watched the video. How has this helped you in any way?

This often seems to be the issue with warnings about possible future events, no matter how sincere and well-intentioned they may be. What does the person sounding the alarm recommend people to do?

This even applies in the case of our very own wnlight (Warren Light), whom I know personally, talk with regularly, and respect a great deal. See this thread:
    But — what's the purpose of the warning? It's a serious question.
    An interesting, and I think good question. When I started reading the thread your talking about (which was around the time it was posted), I also found myself asking the same: if this is true, what's actually the point of knowing this? I sort of wished I hadn't read it; and I agree that it seemed sincere and coming from a place of real concern.

Whilst I don't really disagree with anything you've said, I do see this video as being in a slightly different category from the wnlight thread. IF the whole scenario that wnlight outlined comes to pass (and we seem to be running out of time for that... luckily for us perhaps), maybe I would say (if I was still here), that perhaps we could pay a bit more attention to skilled dowsers who predict this kind of thing. Perhaps.

But, if something 'big' happens on November 3rd, then I think this video alone would represent an interestingly huge amount of evidence that it was an orchestrated event, which I think the vast majority would find it hard to ignore, and that would be interesting.

That said, I also don't think it's very likely to happen. The video seemed to have enough reasonably compelling, but not convincing evidence in it to make it worthwhile for me (and yes a few perhaps rather tenuous links ). It MIGHT make me pay even more attention in the future to ideas being pushed in films and media generally, and I also think that might be of some value. There might come a time where I start ignoring any or all videos like this but I don't seem to be there yet.

Does all of the above compel me to tell anyone about the video? Probably not. I almost told my girlfriend about it, and then didn't, for some reason

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2019), Rosemarie (13th October 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,958 times in 680 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Speaking for myself only, but IF something really, really bad happens in Seattle on this date, then to my way of thinking it would lend more credence to the notion that "false flag" events are real and orchestrated by the illuminati, or some such group of elites. Although this video isn't absolute proof by any means, it's adds to the skepticism that the government and the media can't be trusted. And I'm pretty sure it would have a similar type of effect on the general population.

As for the question about how has it affected me about the event itself, ....... not much. But I certainly will be much more wary that day and will be checking the news much more often throughout the day.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2019), Deux Corbeaux (14th October 2019), Rosemarie (13th October 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    France Avalon Member Deux Corbeaux's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,791 times in 426 posts

My grandson’s birthday is November 3rd and he lives in Seattle ..... and so does my daughter, her husband and their other children.

We Dutch say: “Good advice is expensive”.

In the mean time, I’m feeling a bit uncomfortable at the least.
    Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 13th October 2019 at 07:48.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2019), Rosemarie (13th October 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

"Has this helped you in any way?"
    I always take these predictions with a teaspoon of salt, especially the ones that come with a specific date. If there was any statistic for these predictions I guess the chance of the event in Seattle happening is less than 1%. We do not know exactly when the SHTF, but I certainly have a strong inner knowing that change is in the air.

I don't live in Seattle but in Northern Thailand, and last week we had a 2 hour power outage in half of the country. What I found strange was the fact that the power was cut in places that are fed by hydroelectric dams and places that are powered by coal power stations at the same time. It links of another threat on Avalon
    The fabricated excuse/multi-purpose Massive Power Outages Agenda begins The power outage here in Thailand felt to me like it was a test - just another of so many indicators that something is up.

So, to answer the question whether this video has helped me. I guess it did, because it was the final kick in the butt that I needed to go out and stock up my food, water, etc. reserves at home. I know the only way to prepare for what is to come is spiritual - prepare for my own death and what to do when passing on. But having a minimum of emergency supplies at home for me and my family can't hurt, just in case.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to George For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2019), Deux Corbeaux (14th October 2019), Soda (25th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'll share this that I found a moment ago.

Zombie Invasion NOV 3 2019
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuJjCnq-RsI

Should tie in as much as the rest of the info if you want to take it as such.

We get additional clues if I may, North Korea, Chemical Attack and "Washington" though on the other side of the U.S. Could be just a vague hint or coincidence as anything else presented.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2019), George (15th October 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 287,380 times in 21,257 posts

Bumping here to illustrate (well before the day is over!) just how silly discussions like this really are.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (4th November 2019), Gracy May (5th November 2019), muxfolder (4th November 2019), petra (5th November 2019), Satori (3rd November 2019), Sunny-side-up (29th March 2020), T Smith (5th November 2019), Yoda (6th November 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'll follow up as I started to follow the stuff for a while as it was kinda interesting to follow. The conjecture was fun but the premise was awful in execution of what people brought up as evidence. I was starting to think "Media" was in it as closer to the date we got the more stuff popped up in media referencing supposed 3 11 hints in articles and whatnot. More and more stuff got found from older material mentioning the numbers but most was dubious and nothing pointed if it was 311 113 131 and the year was not applicable.

I started to listen to a daily live-stream for about 2 weeks leading up-to the date but the most interesting stuff happened the days prior. Then we got articles with blatant references to the date in media. I began to wonder if people had started to Troll the conspiracy and going out of their way to "feature" the event with hints to it in random articles and trailers without actually mentioning it. This was the "best" evidence really. But it was at such a stage already it could be dis-info at that time and was widespread in the community. But I think it was more on the side of people in know wanting to be "in on it" and trolling the hype with "new material".
    All I could find was the date is hardly mentioned in older material but was kinda recent but you could never tie it to a particular year or actual date. The only real clue was the old "Black Sunday" movie as focus to work all other details from. But that was just a regular terrorist threat to a Football game.
    All the new stuff was about nuclear events and that stuff didn't have the same kind a reference of focus.

We had two "events" the 1:terrorist attack on football and a 2:nuclear event.
    I could not tie the two together as much as everyone seemed to want to do. In the end they got mixed up as a general conspiracy about the day that was "predicted".
    Somehow all suggestions to other dates were discarded abruptly. The Livestream specifically focused on Nov 3 2019 and wouldn't hear or take up other possibilities and just dismissed it nonchalantly "like whatever, any day is possible, let's focus on this 311"
    I just wanted to laugh and cringe so often as I heard the people "invited" to take part in the discussion. These "Truthers" were imbeciles if to say anything. Some were complete "nutters" if I may say and were regarded "good people". A person in particular I had listened to a "warning message" prior and was just utterly amazed they would bring this person in to the discussion. Anyone here would not want to stand near a person uttering what this person was on about in real life but was here "featured as a Truth speaker telling as it is". I just wanted to go out and say straight out "KICK THAT PERSON OUT!", the crazies of crazies in the communities that brings shame to all associated with.
    Somehow this person was invited continuously thereafter to chime in on the discussions and mostly present.
    I just wanted to close it all down but kept going back as I wanted to see if anything of worth could be produced considering the circumstances. The person in charge kept going back to old material and focusing on the most stretched kind of hints possible. Looking at what was known and trying to get more out of it. I constantly kept thinking. Is he for real? Get on with it look at the better material already presented, but no. He kept going back to the most dubious kind of claims and when other people presented good info it was "I don't see it" and left in the dust not checked over again.
    I kept thinking is he in on it, a dis-info agent? I never mentioned it but that's what I kept going back to with all the things that was focused on.

I found a gold nugget: Talmud Baba kamma 311a: [You may Lie/circumvent a gentile.]
    That was deleted when presented, and all who responded to affirm that as true quote were deleted as well.
    That this stuff was a Lie all from that 311 Number alone. I had previously also found hints and articles say "A lie" in the clues with regard to the whole deal of the number 311. But I hadn't took it too seriously as more juicy stuff came there after. It was just to interesting not to follow in the days ahead.
    I got a good look at the people behind the wheels of these kinds of stuff and now know I will never find common ground with them in their critical thinking and what's good to say and present. It was ridiculous, I could not fathom can't they think a little better and get a better argument out from all this conjecture. It was literally picked as this was all true and not "hearsay" with no actual evidence. They kept taking **** and presenting it as evidence.

In the end I followed and watched the actual day on webcams just for interest I had invested. As I thought nothing came about but really the last minute additions the days prior were really scary. We had actual "nuke incoming" message in plain view for the day speculated. WOW. Those guys really must had some real fun to troll the community.

Know this people involved in Media and Movies follow the most insane things like the topic here and can actually go out their way to "inflame" the narrative. Motives can be speculated.

28. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,105 times in 1,376 posts

I didn't see the video, glad everything's okay though!

I have a 'sort-of enemy' in Seattle, so this kind of caught my attention.

When I think of Seattle, I think of multitudes of computer hackers - in my mind Seattle is ground zero for some of those hacker type. As far as I know, it's where "The Scene" started (though no reference in the Wiki page)

29. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Kamikaze (5th November 2019)

30. Link to Post #16
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

All I could say they kept referencing 9/11 as a ways to validating the 11/3 date but there wasn't as good evidence for 11/3 in the end. Most was trying to stretch things to fit when 9/11 was kinda easy to try link with people knowing beforehand but all links to 11/3 was a stretch.
    I kept thinking it's too soon , the "Lie" reference and why would they give intricate details about attacks now? Made no sense to use methods exposed if they used hints prior with 9/11. There are better ways to keep secret plans hidden and communicate unless someone just can't keep their mouth shut about something they shouldn't have known from the start.

I kept looking at 10/31 1/13 & 1/31 or 3/11 as alternatives.
    We had the Japanese Tsunami 3/11 2017 after all? No one took a look or touched that at all.
    A Tsunami, earthquake and nuclear event in all. These three elements were a concurrent reference in various "evidence". But none wanted to touch it.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Soda (25th March 2020)

32. Link to Post #17
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Looking in hindsight I can probably say it was 311 that was the day hinted but everyone kept looking for 113 instead. As such they focused on the wrong things when trying to tie it down to the wrong "event".

I never really wanted to believe 113 was the date as you saw but I was caught in it anyway but wanted to look at 311 instead but never did it in any real manner as the focus of the time was 113. As the day passed and things went along I forgot about it for a couple months but still had the number in mind and thinking what it could be. I started to look that something might go about a little further along, we were early.
    It kept coming to mind to look for 311. The first major event came January 31.. UK Brexit day. 131. But that seemed dubious but gave some extra strength with the number that something was important with the number if you use the numerology that was so hinted at in this context, it was all about numerology and gematria in the end why this number was used after all. And in link they want to match dates with the number as well when doing things.
    It was early January or maybe December whenever Brexit was decided and it aligned for 131 that I started to put more importance on it again. Looking for things around as UK Brexit happened but saw nothing in particular. Then when it went I set the last possibility as 311.
    I didn't invest research or time to look for it in any major way but kept the date in mind when looking at various things over the months. In the meanwhile we saw what had started in China.
    It didn't take long before I set 311 as the day it would be. I just looked at china and how they reacted so strongly to COVID19 and then see it spread.
    I was just waiting for it to align with 311 in full. Things kept getting worse and worse but pandemic isn't declared. A couple weeks before I bet they would declare it on the day 311, March 11th 2020. WHO being the player.
    Everything aligned on the day...
    Media, panic, hysteria, pandemic, market crash, lockdown. It was perfectly tailored to align for the western world. It basically exploded on the day 311 for us.
    So many things just just straight up was pushed on the day I could not believe it.

And you know who pushed? Media, WHO, celebrities, democrats. Everyone of these were on the ready. Q and republicans as far as I could tell where oblivious and caught flat footed. So was alternative media. But some hints where found here and there thanks to them.
    At this moment I knew Q didn't have insiders, nor did most intelligence know anything. They didn't share it at all. Those who gave hints were the "elite". Aligned with socialists and academia of that order and CEO's.
    Even some Freemasons that have been identified as such seemed surprised of this planned event as it happened but ready to take action anyway. Ready to push it as bad fascists players. A particular market trader I encountered in the days around that day. (how to play the market, basically played it perfectly)

As things are unfolding you see who is taking advantage. Socialists all over Europe and the communists in China. Squashed all dissent and uprisings. They are bringing in their totalitarian dreams with this opportunity. It's the Technocracy rising. Many might want to play it as fascists but all I see is the socialist moving their positions forward. Conservatives and such seem reluctant and ill-advised. Whatever players are in positions are trying to further along long planned agendas aligned with socialist tendencies. The opposite with the portrayal of fascists doing anything I don't see happening in any public manner what so ever. But they are kept being blamed from the socialist side. Don't look at us look at them, distract.
    It's a grab to align the world toward more authoritarian rule from communists and socialists players, not the other way. America can be different but most elite there are aligned with the Green new deal and whatnot agenda but they aren't in positions to a get a foot in to manage the event as they would like.

This is where Trump is in the way. And why they where so furious about his presidency. This event was in the plan for a long time and was supposed to be used by the democrats to further along their view of life and vision for the next century. They aren't in power to freely make the changes they want. They wanted to sit and rule and make the new America.
    They failed to have the seat when this rolled around the world. It would not be delayed. America is falling. You are being pushed to align with the NWO which is totalitarian communism. Any fascists around aren't taking advantage of this event. Rather they are being prodded and poked to act in a predicted reactionary manner to then be blamed as things get chaotic. They are just waiting for their opposition to rise and then squash and blame them for all the misery in the world. We must stand united... as they say. Yeah, when they eliminate them and patriots.
    But using fascists is a misnomer, there are few if any around. True word to use is patriots & conservatives. Which they want to align you with. Any capitalists around will be blamed for the evils around, unless being part of the agenda. You are either with us or against us(worldwide technocracy [socialism/communism])

Trump isn't part of the "plan" he is just a joker getting in the way. Why they tried everything to get him out of the way before this event rolled around.
    Q is a let-down but still kinda played it's part organizing people to look into things. But none are part of these larger players. Q is Israel youth or agents. Israel stands much with Trump but I can't find what they really are after but just doing it for their own interests. Socialist if you have looked at the world aren't too happy about Israel so if the NWO gets around I don't see them too happy about things. It's a loss of power if anything. But on the other hand many of them are intelligent so as Academia is part of the top in the NWO world they could still wield great influence if they nestle themselves in there as such.

All in all 311 is a socialist/communist ploy. WHO is in on it. America is the target. Europe can use it as best they can to implement things around that would normally not happen.
    You are not allowed to protest.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Metaphor (25th March 2020), Soda (25th March 2020)

34. Link to Post #18
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Going further into the topic that 311 is the date and plan.

I've seen stuff hinted around Swedish Media that we have players here involved.

As china claimed. Sweden is a "black hole" spreading the disease. A peculiar article that came and went from china. A anecdote.

More speculative content but I want to go into it as it's been on my mind and today I just got back to some media that strengthened that idea.

Lets start with A commercial. It portends a double meaning. Link 1
    Just a everyday commercial. But it has that "illuminati" feel.
    It's TV commercial for Black Friday.
    We have a storm in the background and lightning. I never figured what it was linked with before but now it clicked.

Black Friday = Friday the 13th. [stock markets]
    Storm = Current Storm event.
    "Make Black Friday a event over & beyond the standard"
    A picture of "Ace of spades".

Second Video LINK 2
    It just speaks for itself. This was the video that caught my interest way back.
    The white horse and the eye reference. "Explosion"
    "Erase the line between fantasy and reality"
    "Woah... I just lost myself... in the details"

QLED 8K... Q reference?

Video 3 LINK 3
    "Today I'm invisible... " 3 sep. 2019

Here is another more vague but hint in description. LINK 4
    "...which is designed not to take over. Despite its size. Now you can discover the magic in every detail and get the size you want, without the risk of visible pixels..."

Another in the series LINK 5
    "Do not fear the light my child. I promise you. The QLED can handle it"

It's just tailored for current events. Limited visibility but still told.

Lets go to another topic with 311.

A big event around here is the "Golden Bridge"
    It perfectly happened to arrive on 311 with a ship from China called Zhen Hua 33
    Too much media attention to it to not notice around here. Something to use for the next 120 years.
    Video of it's arrival
    It's a little vague in itself but seems to be timed well.

Meaning of Golden Bridge: to create a way for someone to get somewhere.

Just a little conspiracy.

There is a another hint for 230. [CCXXX, 33 666]

0:33Mark

Last edited by Kamikaze; 29th March 2020 at 20:56.

35. Link to Post #19
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Upon following the businesses linked with the production with these commercials I end up with Masonic owned businesses.

And looking at recent content they have produced all were preparing for folks to "bug out" and get some "living done" this last Christmas before they get out of town into cabins and family to nest and wait it out for a while. 'Prepper' was a thing in many.
    Most were done 2018-2019 time period.
    Just a hidden messaging to all who might take notice and can read the Symbols.

They use CC = 33 symbology. They use a X to give out their mark. I recently followed some stuff to show that X = Antichrist in Symbology. But that might be quite easily known but I read about some history on it, why it's used.
    They are snake "cult". But more like a rich man club of the elite. They are linked with Freemasons.
    Around here Greek mythology is referenced to some degree. They use names like "Eros" & "Athena". With Athena we have the little owl. They are a "Eye of the North" faction.
    Looking at recent stuff seems the "Master for Eros & Athena has passed away, looking for new master"
    Some videos seem to hint this is his last gift to the followers as he departs. [7 31 reference]

Socialism is inherently their puppets as it seems but they are just fronts to take the attention. But more inline with their agenda is the Greens and Pinks. They are behind it to the full having key positions to push the agenda.

We have references to smallest Bee-hive built on-top McDonald's. Making more room for thousands more customers. I can infer this as a reference to the Democrats in America, they are fully in-line with the agenda and this is their creation. The Bee-hive is Masonic symbolism.

Thunder and Lightning references are used. Along with Storm. Pegasus and unicorns toe this line.

A business is Klarna around here, A unicorn startup. Their boy. Building it up at the moment.
    Following this line we get here with Smoooth Dogg. Their recent front figure. Seems he be planning stuff for California. He is their G dog. LINK video message

There are Lions, dogs and unicorns. All seem to work together as far I can tell at the moment, just symbols of the trade, maybe different objectives depending on the usage.

The thing that sticks out is these are the business side of things. They set and follow the plan while politicians and officials are just there to make the rules comply to make them the monopoly holders of the business they want to get rich on. It's a insiders only game to get rich. Politicians need to follow the set road. It's the Green & UN agenda. They have the positions to make money on it.

The person identified to be the mastermind is if you can believe it. Satan/Lucifer. He seemed to have used that reference as his position for this endeavour.
    Being the Light in the Dark as it was referenced many times. But he is the one creating the darkness...

And a short correction: "Ace of spades" = Ace of heart, I didn't properly see the card used and shown. But Heart is the correct one used by these people.

It's a game by the business Elite we are witnessing. They are pushing the green agenda. It's a tool to make insiders only rich and powerful.
    They have alliance in Korea, Samsung. Why it was so prevalently used for commercial messaging.

Symbolism is everything. Double speak. The forked snake tongue. One message for you and me and another for the in-the-know.
    Central intelligence is in their pockets. So is much of the IT and software industry. They finance that which will benefit them and push out tools to make them more powerful.

More conspiracy.

Golden Bridge:

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Pam (30th March 2020)

37. Link to Post #20
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Following the 33 and business around here, it's blatant the double speak in all Media at this moment if you look to the ones who use the symbols. They are in the commercials and promotions. They embed the messaging around. Too many different business use the same or similar messages in time.
    Various individuals from different organizations.

One relevant message for the current times is as was said in mainstream Media from the head chief of [hälso och sjukvårdsdirektör chef regional särskild sjudvårdsledning (RSLL)]
    Short translation: "chief special medical management" for Stockholm.

Code:
    Five days ago, we had a press conference where I described the covid-19 epidemic as a storm.
    Now we can say that the storm is here.
    We don't really know how strong it will be, exactly how it will strike, or where it will strike.
    But we are in the middle of it and we must be prepared.

The situation right now is quite dramatic.
    March 25th 2020
    The same kind of message of not knowing how it will strike was said from another source Video for Car
    The message is be prepared as anything can happen. March 3rd.

Some early celebrations are portrayed with choice of music lyrics.

In this Video we see X22 used as symbol on the floor. Some attention on his words is needed as there is where you will mostly find the hints. [Pointed finger for attention.]

+ Reply to Thread