+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will Seattle be the next target on November 3rd?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Will Seattle be the next target on November 3rd?

I don't know if this has been posted already, but someone will tell me, right?
    This guy is connecting the dots from movies and books to another attack on US soil. This time the target is Seattle WA....

Check out this video and see what you think:

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

4evrneo (11th October 2019), Apulu (12th October 2019), Deux Corbeaux (14th October 2019), George (11th October 2019), jjjones (12th October 2019), justntime2learn (11th October 2019), Satori (11th October 2019), Soda (25th March 2020), Stardad (11th October 2019), sunflower (5th November 2019), Sunny-side-up (29th March 2020), yelik (11th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

Default Re: Will Seattle be the next target on November 3rd?

Lovely! I live less than 4 hours from Seattle. Think I'll go on vacation that week in the opposite direction...

I didn't know that Matt Groening was a Freemason. I guess that fits just like the marvel comics and 9/11. Crazy, but believable.

I'm going to go back and finish it now. Remember 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami? I wonder if there's any connection to that 311?

Thanks for posting, very interesting.

Read the comment by Harley Earl 1 day ago in the video. He talks about Trump activating the Marines October 3rd for a threat in the Homeland. He puts a few other things together, so I thought that was interesting too.
    Last edited by justntime2learn; 11th October 2019 at 02:27. Reason: added paragraph with Harley Earl
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

jjjones (12th October 2019), petra (5th November 2019), sunflower (5th November 2019), Sunny-side-up (29th March 2020), yelik (11th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Thanks for posting this Maia - very interesting! They always give clues ahead as part of their predictive programming. I guess most of us missed the 9/11 - in this case we would have been warned before the event. I very much hope this guy is wrong, but to me it definitely feels like something is in the air. War preparations for Iran, the looming financial collapse... 11/3 reminds me of 3/11, the day of the tsunami in Japan (which some say was manmade).

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to George For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (14th October 2019), jjjones (12th October 2019), justntime2learn (11th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (29th March 2020), yelik (11th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Fascinating - no doubt the elites do signal their intentions through symbolisms in plain sight.

Not long to wait to find out
    Last edited by yelik; 11th October 2019 at 09:46.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

jjjones (12th October 2019), justntime2learn (11th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (29th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,724 times in 193 posts

Fascinating indeed - and quite compelling! I too have no doubt that these weirdos put out their plans in advance, using the exact methods explained in the video (kind of refreshingly up-beat for a subject such as this). The evidence for that just seems overwhelming.

This is just a hunch, but I can't help feeling the general scenario stated (specifically happening on that date) now seems wildly unlikely, purely owing to this information now being out there in the public domain. I mean, imagine that if something actually did go down on 3/11, this video could easily become an immensely powerful tool to convince die hard sceptics that something truly weird was going on. Just a hunch, but it's a strong one... we shall see... obviously...

Any decent documentary on 9/11 seems to me like an immensely powerful tool to convince any die hard sceptic that something truly weird is going on, but those documentaries don't actually convince a lot of people. So there's that I suppose. Weird.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

Soda (25th March 2020), Sunny-side-up (29th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,448 times in 32,921 posts

It's interesting, of course. But I have two comments — if I may.

1) I strongly suspect that this is pareidolia: convincing oneself one's found meaningful patterns simply because one's looking for them. Some of the connections really were rather a long, thin stretch.

2) The more important comment, though may be this one. Let's assume this analysis is credible and compelling.

—> What's the purpose of the video?

If I lived in Seattle, and really believed all this, I might get out of town that day with my family in an RV with as many belongings, valuables and survival supplies as I could. That assumes that the rest of my family believed it too, and were all supportive of the plan. (But, human nature being what it is, that might be unlikely.)

Is this what the video creator wants Seattle citizens to do? Or is it just entertainment — real life disaster movie sensationalism — in the guise of information?

A question for you, reading this, who've also just watched the video. How has this helped you in any way?

This often seems to be the issue with warnings about possible future events, no matter how sincere and well-intentioned they may be. What does the person sounding the alarm recommend people to do?

This even applies in the case of our very own wnlight (Warren Light), whom I know personally, talk with regularly, and respect a great deal. See this thread:
    But — what's the purpose of the warning? It's a serious question.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Apulu (12th October 2019), Deux Corbeaux (14th October 2019), Hervé (12th October 2019), justntime2learn (12th October 2019), leavesoftrees (13th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th October 2019), mountain_jim (13th October 2019), muxfolder (12th October 2019), Rosemarie (13th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (12th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (29th March 2020), TomKat (25th March 2020), Yoda (14th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 times in 668 posts

Nothing's gonna happen. You can point your fingers at me if I'm going to be wrong.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,724 times in 193 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    It's interesting, of course. But I have two comments — if I may.

1) I strongly suspect that this is pareidolia: convincing oneself one's found meaningful patterns simply because one's looking for them. Some of the connections really were rather a long, thin stretch.

2) The more important comment, though may be this one. Let's assume this analysis is credible and compelling.

—> What's the purpose of the video?

If I lived in Seattle, and really believed all this, I might get out of town that day with my family in an RV with as many belongings, valuables and survival supplies as I could. That assumes that the rest of my family believed it too, and were all supportive of the plan. (But, human nature being what it is, that might be unlikely.)

Is this what the video creator wants Seattle citizens to do? Or is it just entertainment — real life disaster movie sensationalism — in the guise of information?

A question for you, reading this, who've also just watched the video. How has this helped you in any way?

This often seems to be the issue with warnings about possible future events, no matter how sincere and well-intentioned they may be. What does the person sounding the alarm recommend people to do?

This even applies in the case of our very own wnlight (Warren Light), whom I know personally, talk with regularly, and respect a great deal. See this thread:
    But — what's the purpose of the warning? It's a serious question.
    An interesting, and I think good question. When I started reading the thread your talking about (which was around the time it was posted), I also found myself asking the same: if this is true, what's actually the point of knowing this? I sort of wished I hadn't read it; and I agree that it seemed sincere and coming from a place of real concern.

Whilst I don't really disagree with anything you've said, I do see this video as being in a slightly different category from the wnlight thread. IF the whole scenario that wnlight outlined comes to pass (and we seem to be running out of time for that... luckily for us perhaps), maybe I would say (if I was still here), that perhaps we could pay a bit more attention to skilled dowsers who predict this kind of thing. Perhaps.

But, if something 'big' happens on November 3rd, then I think this video alone would represent an interestingly huge amount of evidence that it was an orchestrated event, which I think the vast majority would find it hard to ignore, and that would be interesting.

That said, I also don't think it's very likely to happen. The video seemed to have enough reasonably compelling, but not convincing evidence in it to make it worthwhile for me (and yes a few perhaps rather tenuous links ). It MIGHT make me pay even more attention in the future to ideas being pushed in films and media generally, and I also think that might be of some value. There might come a time where I start ignoring any or all videos like this but I don't seem to be there yet.

Does all of the above compel me to tell anyone about the video? Probably not. I almost told my girlfriend about it, and then didn't, for some reason

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2019), Rosemarie (13th October 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Speaking for myself only, but IF something really, really bad happens in Seattle on this date, then to my way of thinking it would lend more credence to the notion that "false flag" events are real and orchestrated by the illuminati, or some such group of elites. Although this video isn't absolute proof by any means, it's adds to the skepticism that the government and the media can't be trusted. And I'm pretty sure it would have a similar type of effect on the general population.

As for the question about how has it affected me about the event itself, ....... not much. But I certainly will be much more wary that day and will be checking the news much more often throughout the day.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2019), Deux Corbeaux (14th October 2019), Rosemarie (13th October 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,069 times in 456 posts

My grandson’s birthday is November 3rd and he lives in Seattle ..... and so does my daughter, her husband and their other children.

We Dutch say: “Good advice is expensive”.

In the mean time, I’m feeling a bit uncomfortable at the least.
    Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 13th October 2019 at 07:48.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2019), Rosemarie (13th October 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    German
    Thanks

"Has this helped you in any way?"
    I always take these predictions with a teaspoon of salt, especially the ones that come with a specific date. If there was any statistic for these predictions I guess the chance of the event in Seattle happening is less than 1%. We do not know exactly when the SHTF, but I certainly have a strong inner knowing that change is in the air.

I don't live in Seattle but in Northern Thailand, and last week we had a 2 hour power outage in half of the country. What I found strange was the fact that the power was cut in places that are fed by hydroelectric dams and places that are powered by coal power stations at the same time. It links of another threat on Avalon
    The fabricated excuse/multi-purpose Massive Power Outages Agenda begins The power outage here in Thailand felt to me like it was a test - just another of so many indicators that something is up.

So, to answer the question whether this video has helped me. I guess it did, because it was the final kick in the butt that I needed to go out and stock up my food, water, etc. reserves at home. I know the only way to prepare for what is to come is spiritual - prepare for my own death and what to do when passing on. But having a minimum of emergency supplies at home for me and my family can't hurt, just in case.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to George For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2019), Deux Corbeaux (14th October 2019), Soda (25th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 18:01.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2019), George (15th October 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,448 times in 32,921 posts

Bumping here to illustrate (well before the day is over!) just how silly discussions like this really are.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (4th November 2019), Gracy (5th November 2019), muxfolder (4th November 2019), petra (5th November 2019), Satori (3rd November 2019), Sunny-side-up (29th March 2020), T Smith (5th November 2019), Yoda (6th November 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 18:00.

28. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

I didn't see the video, glad everything's okay though!

I have a 'sort-of enemy' in Seattle, so this kind of caught my attention.

When I think of Seattle, I think of multitudes of computer hackers - in my mind Seattle is ground zero for some of those hacker type. As far as I know, it's where "The Scene" started (though no reference in the Wiki page)

29. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Kamikaze (5th November 2019)

30. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 18:00.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Soda (25th March 2020)

32. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 17:38.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Metaphor (25th March 2020), Soda (25th March 2020)

34. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete this post
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 12th April 2020 at 05:18.

35. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete this post

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Pam (30th March 2020)

37. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete this post

+ Reply to Thread