+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ideas for Handling Anxiety

1. Link to Post #21
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2019), Cara (16th October 2019), ExomatrixTV (12th May 2023), Franny (23rd October 2019), gs_powered (16th October 2019), janette (15th September 2022), RunningDeer (16th October 2019), Valerie Villars (15th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

Default Re: Ideas for Handling Anxiety

Pure Gum Spirits of Pine Oil (1tsp mixed with 1 tbs of white cane sugar a day for 4 days down the hatch with water) got rid of all my anxiety, I couldn't get anxious for months after that. Maybe the other Pure Gum Spirits takers can chime in.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2019), ExomatrixTV (12th May 2023), Franny (23rd October 2019), janette (15th September 2022), RunningDeer (22nd October 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by spade (here)
    Pure Gum Spirits of Pine Oil (1tsp mixed with 1 tbs of white cane sugar a day for 4 days down the hatch with water) got rid of all my anxiety, I couldn't get anxious for months after that. Maybe the other Pure Gum Spirits takers can chime in.

37 pages of information and feedback from Avalonians here: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th September 2022 at 13:32.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2019), ExomatrixTV (12th May 2023), Franny (23rd October 2019), janette (15th September 2022), spade (22nd October 2019), Strat (22nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd October 2019), wondering (23rd October 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hey Rosemarie,

I’m also suffering from anxiety and frankly, it has been quite stressful to deal with. I’ve never been a fan of medical drugs or surgical treatments as they can be invasive or introduce a huge shock to our bodies.
    So I sought some alternative remedies, ending up settling for traditional Chinese medicine. Using traditional Chinese medicine and acupuncture I was able to overcome my anxiety issues slowly but surely. While I was doing my research, I stumbled across this article, which could help your daughter.
    https://tcmblog.co.uk/herbal-supplements-for-stress/

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Emma Smith For This Post:

Alecs (15th September 2022), Bill Ryan (15th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th May 2023), Harmony (15th September 2022), Isserley (15th September 2022), Jambo (15th September 2022), janette (15th September 2022), RunningDeer (15th September 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Emma Smith (here)
    Hey Rosemarie,

I’m also suffering from anxiety and frankly, it has been quite stressful to deal with. I’ve never been a fan of medical drugs or surgical treatments as they can be invasive or introduce a huge shock to our bodies.
    So I sought some alternative remedies, ending up settling for traditional Chinese medicine. Using traditional Chinese medicine and acupuncture I was able to overcome my anxiety issues slowly but surely. While I was doing my research, I stumbled across this article, which could help your daughter.
    https://tcmblog.co.uk/herbal-supplements-for-stress/
    Emma, many thanks.

These threads might also be useful to read:

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (15th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th May 2023), Harmony (15th September 2022), janette (15th September 2022), PlasmaVortex (13th June 2023), RunningDeer (15th September 2022), TomKat (15th September 2022), Yoda (15th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

• How to ELIMINATE Stress, Anxiety & Depression in Just Minutes A Day!

Dean Sluyter (pronounced “slighter”) has taught natural methods of meditation, anxiety tools, and awakening since 1970. His five highly acclaimed books include Natural Meditation (Amazon's #1 stress management bestseller and Nautilus Gold Medal winner for best mind-body-spirit book) and Fear Less: Living Beyond Fear, Anxiety, Anger, and Addiction. Dean gives talks, workshops, and retreats throughout the United States and beyond, from Ivy League colleges to maximum-security prisons. His media appearances have included National Public Radio, The New York Times, New York Magazine, Coast to Coast AM, The Dr. Oz Show, and O, The Oprah Magazine.

A grateful student of Eastern and Western sages in several traditions, Dean has completed numerous pilgrimages and retreats in India, Tibet, Nepal, and the West. He is known for conveying authentic teachings in forms that are relaxed, accessible, and down-to-earth. When not writing or teaching, he narrates audiobooks, administers the Awakening Prison Art project, makes music, and happily tools around town on his Vespa.

Born into a family of musicians and political activists, Dean grew up in New York and Los Angeles. He dropped out of college to hitchhike around the country and embark on a path of spiritual investigation, eventually returning to earn a B.A. in English and an M.A. in interdisciplinary education.

Dean lived in New Jersey for 33 years, where he was married to the late artist and teacher Maggy Sluyter, with whom he raised two children. There he taught English and developed classroom meditation programs at The Pingry School, and worked with inmates at Northern State Prison. He now lives in Santa Monica, California, where he leads meditation sessions regularly and is on the faculty of the West Coast Writers Conferences. He is married to documentary filmmaker Yaffa Lerea.

Please enjoy my conversation with Dean Sluyter.

00:00 - Episode Teaser
    00:29 - Start of a spiritual journey
    03:34 - How to shut off the monkey brain?
    12:21 - What is Meditation
    15:53 - What are some spiritual lessons we can learn from our favorite movies?
    25:27 - The Truman Show
    35:36 - Spirituality in movies
    44:25 - Mission in life
    44:51 - Ultimate purpose of life
    45:00 - Dean's work
    45:32 - Why did the chicken cross the road?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2