1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Incredibly significant presidential statement

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    President Trump shows real empathy for the families of the fallen soldiers. He also shows an understanding of why these wars have been dragging on for two decades. I am quite certain that he knows that this stance puts him and his family in imminent danger. There has been a relentless crusade to destroy Trump and his supporters by entrenched politicians and the media and this is one of the fundamental reasons. He has consistently stated that one of his primary goals is to get the USA out of the wars in the middle east, this is precisely why the impeachment talk and action started on his first day in office. Of course, the other major reason is his posture on one world government.

There is not a person on this planet that doesn't believe deep in their hearts that one day of war is one day too many. In our world today millions of people actually believe that 20 years of war is not enough. This thinking is beyond insanity by anyone's definition.

It is exceedingly difficult if not impossible to remain open minded by about Trump given the ferocity of the attacks by both Republicans and Democrats supported and orchestrated by the mainstream media. For those that have made an honest effort, once you get past the flaws and the ego it is hard not to see that his "governance" is good for the USA and the world.
    Yes, thank you... as all the alternatives are true nightmares waiting to happen.

and by the way - today...

Trump orders 1,000 troops relocated from northeastern Syria

He's realizing the strength, power and numbers of the deep-state and so he's giving them every reason not just to impeach him but to convict him in the senate. Why would he dare them like this?

To show us, folks... to show us. To also show the Trump naysayers exactly what they are going to get. I feel terrible for our children and there's.
    Last edited by Chester; 14th October 2019 at 14:13.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

angelfire (14th October 2019), AutumnW (14th October 2019), Bill Ryan (14th October 2019), Melinda (14th October 2019), Peter UK (14th October 2019), Pieman (14th October 2019), Reinhard (14th October 2019), RunningDeer (14th October 2019), Sadieblue (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (14th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,166 times in 898 posts

Any politcian,leader,journalist and public opinion representative who speaks up about the horrors of war (and against the warmongering corporate media)is doing their job as they should do if they have any integrity and still a beating human heart.
    I wonder why so much people (specifically americans)have so much hatred towards this one human being (who is far from perfect as he himself has acknowledges more then ones!)that they cannot give any credit to the positive things he is saying (& doing).
    Is this a kind of compensating projection of their own failing to choose good leaders in the past(Clinton,Bush,Obama..)and a way to not look to our own responsebility of all this failing regime change wars in the past??perhaps even a way to look away from the blood on our own hands and feel good about ourselves by pointing our finger nonstop to Trump to have a scapegoat for all the misery and injustice ..?
    For all you Trump haters ,ask yourself;is Trump really worse then Obama,Bush,is he really worse then Macron,Rutte,Theresa ,Xi or any modern political leader??I wish all these leaders would make anti war propaganda campagne clips.
    In the netherlands we have a saying;if you want to beat a dog ,you'll always find a stick...

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Alekahn2 (15th October 2019), angelfire (14th October 2019), Antagenet (15th October 2019), Arcturian108 (15th October 2019), AutumnW (14th October 2019), Bill Ryan (14th October 2019), Chester (14th October 2019), Deux Corbeaux (14th October 2019), Ivanhoe (14th October 2019), lightwalker (18th October 2019), Matt P (15th October 2019), mountain_jim (14th October 2019), Peter UK (14th October 2019), Pieman (14th October 2019), Reinhard (14th October 2019), RogeRio (14th October 2019), RunningDeer (14th October 2019), Sadieblue (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (14th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Let me say from the outset that I’m not the biggest fan of President Trump. He is a bit crude and does come out with some outrageous stuff at times to say the least. However, when you consider that he is an independently very wealthy individual, (I’m given to understand that he gives away the presidential salary as well) he also seemed to be extremely popular with the American public when he was hosting “The Apprentice” on TV, I have reached the conclusion that he is not doing this for the money.
    Let’s face it since the day he took office he has been hammered on a daily basis by the MSM at every turn......no matter what he does. It must be pretty tough having to endure that level of vilification on a daily basis.
    As an observer from “across the pond” as it were, he seems to be delivering what he promised during his election campaign as well. This is much more than can be said for our politicians here in the UK (Brexit being a prime example). He said that he wanted to bring home the troops, he wanted to build a border wall, he wanted to put America first, bring back jobs and fix the economy. So far he seems to be doing all of that.
    Anyway, that video in the OP was very moving for me on many levels and brought me to the verge of tears.....I hope that it wasn’t stage-managed just for political gain.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Pieman For This Post:

Alekahn2 (15th October 2019), Antagenet (15th October 2019), Arcturian108 (15th October 2019), AutumnW (14th October 2019), Bill Ryan (15th October 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (16th October 2019), Chester (14th October 2019), ClearWater (14th October 2019), Ivanhoe (14th October 2019), Jayke (15th October 2019), Matt P (15th October 2019), onevoice (17th October 2019), Peter UK (14th October 2019), RunningDeer (14th October 2019), Sadieblue (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (14th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Pieman (here)
    He said that he wanted to bring home the troops
    This, to me, is where the great disconnect lays. Can you (or anyone for that matter) point to any evidence that he is indeed bringing the troops home?

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    This, to me, is where the great disconnect lays. Can you (or anyone for that matter) point to any evidence that he is indeed bringing the troops home?
    It's just a campaign speech pandering to "gold star" families. People are making too much of it.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

AutumnW (14th October 2019), Bill Ryan (27th October 2019), loungelizard (15th October 2019)

10. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

This video shows Trump using dead service members to demonstrate his own humanity. "It was the hardest thing I have ever done." (repeated several times, to drive home the point that these deaths are about him.) The occasion allows him to demonstrate, once again, just how hard it is to be President, at the same time being the centre of dramatic attention. It's stolen valour.

It also fits neatly with his plan to pull American troops out of Syria and leave the Kurds to die: he buttresses his argument that "It's time to bring our troops home", establishing a moral cover for his outright betrayal of the USs Kurd allies.

Now that he's done the bidding of Putin, (once again), US troops are endangered, Assad wins against Turkey and the rebels, and ISIS is given the breathing room it needed to slither away, regroup, and start over.

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Cipher (15th October 2019), loungelizard (15th October 2019), Tinman (17th October 2019)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    It's just a campaign speech pandering to "gold star" families. People are making too much of it.

I would guess Gold star families are not a large enough block to pander to.
    Even if this WAS sucking up to some group it was a public anti war message saying bring the troops home and stop the endless wars. Please show me just one instance where Obama or Hillary, or any president since JFK, said something publicly so strongly opposed to the globalist endless war agenda. That is the only point of my original post. This never happens. Any politician who says such things gets shown the door.
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Alekahn2 (15th October 2019), Bill Ryan (27th October 2019), Blacklight43 (15th October 2019), BMJ (21st November 2019), gini (15th October 2019), JRS (16th October 2019), modini (15th October 2019), Peter UK (15th October 2019), Pieman (15th October 2019), RunningDeer (15th October 2019), Sadieblue (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (15th October 2019)

14. Link to Post #28
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,068 times in 456 posts

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    If we take away the frills of the video, that is to say the music, the flags, the imagery, we are left with one president, one parent, one speech. The sentiment of the video is still present which is how traumatic it is to have to experience the return of a loved son or daughter under those circumstances, whether there is a comprehension of the reasons why or otherwise.
    Today I visited My Lai Memorial Park in Vietnam and saw the horrors and madness of war.
    In the museum I watched a video in which survivors told about their experiences and loss and I’m still shocked.

http://hoianbiketours.com/tours/my-lai

I also feel for the US soldiers, who have to live with their feelings of guilt, which must be impossible to bare.

“The Horror, the horror”, as colonel Kurtz said in “Apocalypse Now”

War is madness and if Trump can stop or prevent war he deserves the Nobel prize of peace.
    Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 15th October 2019 at 14:45. Reason: Spelling

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Alekahn2 (15th October 2019), Bill Ryan (27th October 2019), Blacklight43 (15th October 2019), BMJ (21st November 2019), gini (15th October 2019), Matt P (15th October 2019), Peter UK (15th October 2019), Pieman (15th October 2019), RunningDeer (15th October 2019), Sadieblue (15th October 2019), T Smith (3rd November 2019), Valerie Villars (15th October 2019)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

I just read the whole thread, and there is one thing that no one has mentioned. Although I have seen President Trump actually giving this speech, as part of one of his recent rallies, the film clip, with all the visuals and music, was made by InfoWars, in other words by Alex Jones. You see at the very end the word "InfoWars", and thus it is not a political ad as such, but might have Trump's approval.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th October 2019), BMJ (21st November 2019), Matt P (15th October 2019), Peter UK (15th October 2019), Pieman (15th October 2019)

18. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

19. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

I would guess Gold star families are not a large enough block to pander to.
    Even if this WAS sucking up to some group it was a public anti war message saying bring the troops home and stop the endless wars. Please show me just one instance where Obama or Hillary, or any president since JFK, said something publicly so strongly opposed to the globalist endless war agenda. That is the only point of my original post. This never happens. Any politician who says such things gets shown the door.
    mpennery,
    I agree, but would like to add,
    he may be saying those things but have an "in" and when re-elected do their bidding. Also, he may say those things to sway
    those who might not be yet on his side.

I think the globalists do not want the Clinton crowd and therefore Trump is more desirable.
    Last edited by East Sun; 15th October 2019 at 19:25.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th October 2019), Matt P (16th October 2019), Pieman (15th October 2019)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Virginia state senator, Richard Black, gives his take on Trump withdrawing troops from Northern Syria. Richard Black was one of the key officials who helped collapse the “Assad gassed his own people” psyop that Rothschilds ‘white helmets’ tried to engineer in Syria last year. He also comments on Trumps speech, or at least the unedited, untheatrical version of it that started this thread.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th October 2019), Cara (16th October 2019), Deux Corbeaux (17th October 2019), gini (16th October 2019), gs_powered (15th October 2019), Matt P (16th October 2019), mountain_jim (16th October 2019), Pieman (15th October 2019), Retief (27th October 2019)

23. Link to Post #33
    Portugal Avalon Member gs_powered's Avatar
    Thanks

RB: (19 min) "Where have we created Democracy? Nowhere, not in a single place. Have we improved Human rights? Nowhere, not a single place. Where have we achieved one significant thing of geopolitical significance? Nowhere, not in a single country where we've intervened."

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gs_powered For This Post:

Alekahn2 (15th October 2019), Bill Ryan (27th October 2019), Cara (16th October 2019), Inaiá (16th October 2019), Jayke (15th October 2019), Matt P (16th October 2019), mountain_jim (21st October 2019), Pieman (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (16th October 2019)

25. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

It was a small part of a long talk the president gave at the rally in Minneapolis last Thursday. There was a lot of cheers and noise among the 20k+ crowd in the arena throughout the entire event. There were also protesters that would shout and interrupt the president every 10 minutes or so. Yet, during the speech in the video in the opening post, there was just absolute silence. The protesters could have taken the opportunity to make their presence but none. Think that!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AuCo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th October 2019), Jayke (16th October 2019), Pieman (16th October 2019)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

Some words of wisdom from 'The Seth Material':

Near the end of the book, there was a discussion about the recent assassination of Dr. King during a class of both young and older adults. Seth had this to say:

“You have been given free will. Within you there are blueprints; you know what you are to achieve as individuals and as people, as a race, as a species. You can choose to ignore the blueprints. Now: Using your free will, you have made physical reality something quite different than what was intended. You have allowed the ego to become overly developed and overly specialized. In many respects, you are in a dream. It is you who have made the dream too vivid. You were to work out problems and challenges, but you were always to be aware of your inner reality, and of your nonphysical existence. To a large extent you have lost contact with this. You have focused so strongly upon physical reality that it becomes the only reality that you know.”

“When you kill a man, you believe that you kill him forever. Murder is, therefore a crime and must be dealt with – because you have created it. Death does not exist in those terms.”

“In the dawn of physical existence, in the dawn before history began, man knew that death was merely a change of form. No God created the crime of murder, and no God created sorrow or pain. … Again, because you believe that you can murder a man and end his consciousness forever, then murder exists within your reality and must be dealt with… the assassin of Dr. King believes that he has blotted out a living consciousness for all eternity… but your errors and mistakes, luckily enough, are not real and do not affect reality, for Dr. King still lives.”

At a point in the ensuing discussion during the class in which this excerpt was given, an attendee blurted out, “Well, I’m against violence, too. But sometimes it’s justified…”

She hardly got the words out of her mouth before Seth interrupted her. Everyone jumped due to the booming voice:

“There is never any justification for violence. There is no justification for hatred. There is no justification for murder. Those who indulge in violence for whatever reason are themselves changed, and the purity of their purpose adulterated.”

I have told you that if you do not like the state of your world, it is yourselves that you must change, individually and en masse. This is the only way that change will be effected”

“If your generation or any generation effects a change, this is the only way it will be done. What I am telling you has been said before through the centuries. It is up to you (nodding to the younger people in the class) as to whether or not you will listen”

“It is wrong to curse a flower and wrong to curse a man. It is wrong not to hold any man in honor, and it is wrong to ridicule any man. You must honor yourselves and see within yourselves the spirit of eternal vitality. If you do not do this, then you destroy what you touch. And you must honor each other individual also, because in him is the spark of eternal vitality.”

“When you curse another, you curse yourselves, and the curse returns to you. When you are violent, the violence returns… I speak to you because yours is the opportunity [to better world conditions] and yours is the time. Do not fall into the old ways that will lead you precisely into the world that you fear.”

“When every young man refuses to go to war, you will have peace. As long as you fight for gain and greed, there will be no peace. As long as one person commits acts of violence for the sake of peace, you will have war. Unfortunately, it is difficult to imagine that all the young men in all of the countries will refuse to go to war at the same time. And so you must work out the violence that violence has wrought. Within the next hundred years that time may come. Remember, you do not defend any idea with violence.”

“There is no man who hates but that that hatred is reflected outward and made physical. And there is no man who loves but that that love is reflected outward and made physical.”

In Unity, Peace and Love

P.S.; It is only my opinion, but it seems to me that Trump is up against a Significant set of forces that wish to continue with the 'same ole, same ole', particularly as it relates to the fiat monetary system, and the intelligence/deep state cabal war/money making system. As to the military, I suspect there are many facets - some under the command of the POTUS, and others not so. I also feel that Trump was 'helped' in his election by those who want to save the US from these negative forces, both on Earth, and beyond. The Will of the People is what is important, and, as for me, I want these never-ending wars of convenience to end.
    Last edited by Kindred; 17th October 2019 at 03:33.
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th October 2019), ClearWater (18th October 2019), Deux Corbeaux (18th October 2019), Jayke (17th October 2019), lilac (27th October 2019), mountain_jim (21st October 2019), onevoice (17th October 2019), Peter UK (28th October 2019), Pieman (17th October 2019), Rich (17th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (27th October 2019), Valerie Villars (17th October 2019)

29. Link to Post #36
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

The video posted by Jayke at post #32 above is very significant and highly revealing from Richard Black who is clearly a person "in-the-know" about the various events that have occurred and the involvement of of the US over recent years in Syria. I thought that when he mentioned the intervention of John Bolton countermanding a direct order from the POTUS on troop withdrawal without repercussion to be highly significant. Maybe this does indicate that there are conflicts and power struggles at the highest levels relating to US Foreign policy.
    Perhaps Trump is now free to act more decisively since he removed Bolton from post.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pieman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th October 2019), Deux Corbeaux (18th October 2019), Jayke (17th October 2019), mountain_jim (21st October 2019), Valerie Villars (17th October 2019)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

The video posted by Jayke at post #32 above is very significant and highly revealing from Richard Black who is clearly a person "in-the-know" about the various events that have occurred and the involvement of of the US over recent years in Syria. I thought that when he mentioned the intervention of John Bolton countermanding a direct order from the POTUS on troop withdrawal without repercussion to be highly significant. Maybe this does indicate that there are conflicts and power struggles at the highest levels relating to US Foreign policy.
    Perhaps Trump is now free to act more decisively since he removed Bolton from post.
    There was a follow up interview published today with Hussain Askary, who is the Iraqi editor of the Executive Intelligence Review (EIR) for the Asian continent, and who conducts studies for the viability of opening the One Belt, One Road initiative into Syria. With contacts in Turkey, Syria, China and India, the picture he paints of the opportunities that have opened up with Trumps latest manoeuvre is really very positive. Especially towards the end where they show government endorsed plans (for the various territories involved) for blooming the desert and creating major green belt agricultural zones to bring prosperity to areas previously devastated by war.

Quote Hussein Askary, author of Extending the New Silk Road to West Asia and Africa: A Vision of an Economic Renaissance, and member of the Schiller Institute, discusses the breakthrough developments leading up to and in the aftermath of President Trump's decision to withdraw U.S. troops from northern Syria. Askary lays out the interests at hand, and the consequences of this bold move, which were obviously coordinated with President Putin of Russia and regional players in the Middle East.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th October 2019), BMJ (21st November 2019), Cara (18th October 2019), Deux Corbeaux (18th October 2019), Franny (27th October 2019), mountain_jim (21st October 2019), Pieman (17th October 2019), Rich (17th October 2019)

33. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

I think Trump's video is Exceptional! Get the idea of being a President on this crazy world. If you go too fast on changes that need to be made you look like an idiot.
    I was a vet and served in Vietnam. Stupid wars are the mantra of this planet.
    This video is a good start on getting some sanity in on this country and planet.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th October 2019), Jayke (27th October 2019), Retief (27th October 2019), Valerie Villars (27th October 2019)

35. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Retief's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote "Virginia state senator, Richard Black, gives his take on Trump withdrawing troops from Northern Syria. Richard Black was one of the key officials who helped collapse the “Assad gassed his own people” psyop that Rothschilds ‘white helmets’ tried to engineer in Syria last year. He also comments on Trumps speech, or at least the unedited, untheatrical version of it that started this thread."
    As a combat vet who has gone to too many funerals for my friends children in these asinine wars, this is a must watch video. Thank you for sharing it.
    Last edited by Retief; 27th October 2019 at 21:05.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Retief For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th October 2019), James Newell (28th October 2019)

37. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    Please show me just one instance where Obama or Hillary, or any president since JFK, said something publicly so strongly opposed to the globalist endless war agenda. That is the only point of my original post. This never happens. Any politician who says such things gets shown the door.
    Hi mpennery, I so see the goodness in you, and I so see that what you and I want are the same thing but, again, can you or anyone else actually point to any evidence that the troops are indeed coming home aside from rhetoric?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2