+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Who will win the US presidency in 2020?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,237 times in 3,167 posts

Default Re: Who will win the US presidency in 2020?

mountain Jim/ yes agreed on Tulsi Gabbard. They just don't want her to get traction , she's sane, level headed and not a pushover.

And what happened to Bernie last time around? Well what happened to Seth Rich? Has anyone ever gotten to the bottom of that? And no, it was not a random robbery , where btw, they decided not to rob anything. That was someones handy work, wonder who?

Its why I didn't vote last election for the first time in my adult life. I would never consider Clinton. So when Trump won, I smiled.
    And probably will happen again.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Hym (16th October 2019), mountain_jim (16th October 2019), Pieman (16th October 2019), T Smith (16th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Incidentally, for all the Trump-haters out there, it is exactly these kind of shenanigans that produced a candidate (and now President) like Donald J. Trump. The people are sick of it. The same applies to Boris Johnson, Volodymyr Zelensky, etc., etc. The power elite are in complete denial about the consequences of the world they created.

Trump et. al aren't polarizing their countries; they are merely symptoms of an egregiously corrupt and unaccountable status quo.
    Last edited by T Smith; 16th October 2019 at 16:12.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (16th October 2019), Mike Gorman (17th October 2019), mountain_jim (17th October 2019), Pieman (16th October 2019), thepainterdoug (16th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

When Patrick Buchanan won the New Hampshire primary back in the 90s, we only had CNN. He won another state, maybe S Carolina. Everyone was watching Arizona where he was expected to win and would then be unstoppable. But when the results were coming in, CNN cut away for a 2-hour interview with George Bush Sr, about nothing at all, really. Afterwards, it was announced that, due to absentee ballots, Forbes Jr. had won. So yes, they can rig an election.
    The very same thing happened in the 2012 New Hampshire primary with Ron Paul. They weren't even going to let him win one state. And then in the Iowa Caucus, which is much harder to rig, Romney somehow won the caucus by a "secret" vote count proctored by pro-Romney establishment Republicans.

Had Paul won those two states he could have easily won the nomination.
    I think that elections can and have been rigged. There are definitely some differences in how this is accomplished. In the primary elections, it is mostly done by the media. They feel that it is their right to choose the candidate that will run in the general election. The media believes they are far superior to their democratic base of voters and they arrogantly think they will select the best candidate. They obviously did this in 2016 with Bernie Sanders and they are doing it again for the 2020 primary. Just yesterday the Times and CNN came out with a hit piece on Tulsi Gabbard calling her a Russian political operative. They are honing in on Elizabeth Warren and a VP. Once their selections have been finalized we will start to see intermittent hit pieces to take out the rest of the field. It is as clear as day but you have to be paying attention.

In the general election, it is rigged by the system and it is much more sinister. Recently we watched California pass a law that all but ensured that Democrats won in Republican strongholds, like San Diego through ballot harvesting. We watched (without complaint or legal ramification) the democratic national committee turn over the money and the keys of the kingdom to Hillary Clinton in 2016. The DNC paid for the fake Russian Dossier on Trump which was given to friendly FBI senior officials which became the genesis for the two year Mueller investigation. We have watched corrupt county officials in swing states hide votes, unleash absentee ballots at the last second and not count military votes, attempt to restore voting rights to prisoners that committed felonies, fight against showing voter IDs, flood certain precincts with non-citizen voters, vehemently fight to keep dead voters registered to vote. The list just goes on and on.

Given the fact that the election is spread out over 50 states with thousands of counties it is extremely hard if not impossible to rig the election from top to bottom. That said a close election can easily be rigged with strategic manipulation in key geographical areas of the country.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (16th October 2019), modini (18th October 2019), Pieman (16th October 2019), T Smith (16th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,102 times in 21,068 posts

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th October 2019 at 21:23.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Lyran.Sun (16th October 2019), thepainterdoug (16th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

EXO M

Tulsi,s comments in above video too well formed and over the head of most regarding these wars. She, along with Trump want an end to all these wars . Ending wars is not a pretty job where you pick up your war toys and go home. Many will be caught in the exodus as we saw in Viet Nam. But they have to end somehow!

Ask yourself if your son or daughter should be deployed to this region of the world to help stop these endless wars ? If you can truly say yes, its worth your sons life, then good on ya and vote accordingly.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (18th October 2019), onevoice (17th October 2019), T Smith (16th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    EXO M

Tulsi,s comments in above video too well formed and over the head of most regarding these wars. She, along with Trump want an end to all these wars . Ending wars is not a pretty job where you pick up your war toys and go home. Many will be caught in the exodus as we saw in Viet Nam. But they have to end somehow!

Ask yourself if your son or daughter should be deployed to this region of the world to help stop these endless wars ? If you can truly say yes, its worth your sons life, then good on ya and vote accordingly.
    Good for Tulsi Gabbard. She doesn't appear to be dangling on the strings of her corporate overlords. Unfortunately for her that means she has a 0% chance at winning her party's nomination.

These wars are absolutely ridiculous. It blows my mind how the left has taken a complete 180 on this issue. They used to be the reasonable party regarding foreign entanglements and foreign wars. Apparently that was all just disingenous opposition rhetoric.

I have a proposal. If the globalist corporate oligarchs need to protect or advance their interests, and need to do so by force or require regime change or install puppet governments friendly to their agendas, I say hire their own mercenaries to fight their battles, funded from their own balance sheets' bottom lines (let's see how that goes over with their shareholders)... problem is, then we're talking murder and organized crime, which as a general rule ordinary people (and to a lesser degree) corporations cannot get away with, but what is essentially the accepted modus operandi of the State.

We need to just...say...no.
    Last edited by T Smith; 17th October 2019 at 00:19.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (18th October 2019), happyuk (18th October 2019), mountain_jim (17th October 2019), thepainterdoug (17th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    Thanks

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Lyran.Sun (17th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Who will win the US presidency in 2020?

This (amongst others) is why Dems have NO chance to win anything ...

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th October 2019 at 15:58.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Lyran.Sun (17th October 2019), onawah (17th October 2019), thepainterdoug (17th October 2019)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I just wanna see ex goth Yang debate Trump for some good entertainment.

I don't support puppets.

Last edited by Lyran.Sun; 17th October 2019 at 22:09.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th October 2019), thepainterdoug (17th October 2019)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

EXO M

pronouns day? well Im an aging male, but burdened with the gene of creativity all my life. the best way for me to explain and express this genetic difference from most others is to call myself "the painter doug "

you see, I need to make things. things that pile up , things that prevent me from earning a proper dollar value for my time and effort, and this hardship costs me the enjoyment of relationships the way normal people get to enjoy

Add to this burden, Im returning to being again a musician and song writer. And neither of these afflictions are accepted or respected by my family and my peers.

example/ so doug, what do you do? Well, I'm a painter/ musician. So how long have you been without a job? see? I'm offended.

Lyran.sun/ G Carlin the absolute best. and those days are gone. t y
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 17th October 2019 at 17:20.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Antagenet (30th November 2019), Deux Corbeaux (18th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (17th October 2019)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    Thanks
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th October 2019 at 22:42.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Lyran.Sun (17th October 2019), mountain_jim (18th October 2019), T Smith (19th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3