Thread: Stop5G Activists Purge?

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,196 times in 21,082 posts

Exclamation Stop5G Activists Purge?

Hi all, I lost 3 Facebook accounts: John Kuhles (with 3000+ Stop5G posts), "Johannes Kuhles" (with over 750+ Stop5G posts = backup account 1) "Johan Kuhles" (with over Stop5G 350 posts = backup account 2) and EX0MATRlXTV YouTube channel with over 19,000+ Subscribers and over 12 Powerful Stop5G Videos! too in 1 month.

I had also personal issues & was 2 weeks very ill too ... partly i was also FED UP working so hard 24/7 for almost 2 years every day! So I also needed a psychological "time out". I instructed only 2 Admins Reza & Jerry to temporary run the Stop5G Fb Group as they seem fit ... I trust them 100% but I did not foresee complications dealing with other Fb Group moderators ... This is my fault. Soon I hope to correct all of it.

Stop5G(dot)net which automatically forwards to a COPY of stop5g(dot)whynotnews(dot)eu called "stop5g-resistance.whynotnews.eu" which has NO database issues! I could not fix nor update stop5g(dot)whynotnews(dot)eu anymore so I had to find a solution and fix the problem.

I did not want to lose all existing site posts so I made a duplicate of everything to a new sub-site on the same server I own. There was TOO MUCH I had to "fix" and "solve" I got overloaded, triggered in to being (temporary) fed up with all that I did. I had to explain this much earlier, but even that was too much for me. Like having a nervous breakdown. Sorry to all other pro-active Stop5G moderators who are all understandable confused. Am also very aware about hit-peaces made against me by multiple ("science") mainstream outlets, I was ready to debunk them all but my "fighting spirit" was temporary broken as I already explained above. Being an Asperger means I can recall & remember in minute detail all that is 100% misinformation & misrepresentation of my name & my efforts. This was all in my back of my head knowing I have to counter that soon too ... But all together it was over the top what happened to me lately including my physical illness (severe flu & coughing non stop, bad sleep etc.). I had to let all go for a while otherwise I go literately insane.

After watching (today) this video made by Bruce Cain, I realized I let hard working colleagues down, I hope soon to change that within a week!

Sincerely, John Kuhles 16-10-12019
    Please join me on Twitter: Twitter.com/Stop5G and Tab-bookmark: Stop5G.net
    Thanks!

Related: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th October 2019 at 17:12.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

angelfire (16th October 2019), Baby Steps (19th October 2019), Bill Ryan (16th October 2019), Bluegreen (16th October 2019), Caliban (19th October 2019), celticwarrior (21st October 2019), Cognitive Dissident (16th October 2019), gs_powered (16th October 2019), Happyjak (17th October 2019), Hervé (19th October 2019), Ioneo (17th October 2019), lilac (24th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (16th October 2019), Mashika (21st October 2019), meeradas (21st October 2019), Melinda (16th October 2019), mountain_jim (16th October 2019), onawah (16th October 2019), Reinhard (20th October 2019), Sadieblue (16th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (16th October 2019), toppy (16th October 2019), Valerie Villars (16th October 2019), wegge (20th October 2019), what is a name? (17th October 2019), XelNaga (17th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Portugal Avalon Member gs_powered's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Stop5G Activists Purge?

I volunteered and am now a moderator on the Stop5G Facebook group. Basically giving a hand to the admins. Hopefully everything will be in the same place when you get back John

Hope to see you get better soon,
    Best wishes,
    Daniel

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gs_powered For This Post:

angelfire (16th October 2019), Bill Ryan (16th October 2019), Caliban (19th October 2019), ExomatrixTV (16th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (16th October 2019), Mashika (21st October 2019), meeradas (21st October 2019), Melinda (16th October 2019), onawah (16th October 2019), Reinhard (20th October 2019), Sadieblue (16th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (16th October 2019), toppy (16th October 2019), Valerie Villars (16th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

Thanks for not giving up or giving in, Exomatrix, and for all you do and have done to bring the issue of 5G to the public's attention. I hope the path gets easier!
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

angelfire (16th October 2019), Arcturian108 (19th October 2019), Bill Ryan (16th October 2019), Caliban (19th October 2019), ExomatrixTV (16th October 2019), gs_powered (16th October 2019), Happyjak (17th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (16th October 2019), meeradas (21st October 2019), Melinda (16th October 2019), Reinhard (20th October 2019), Sadieblue (16th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (16th October 2019), toppy (16th October 2019), Valerie Villars (16th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gs_powered (here)
    I volunteered and am now a moderator on the Stop5G Facebook group. Basically giving a hand to the admins. Hopefully everything will be in the same place when you get back John

Hope to see you get better soon,
    Best wishes,
    Daniel

Thanks for helping out bro, appreciated
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Caliban (19th October 2019), gs_powered (16th October 2019), Happyjak (17th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (16th October 2019), meeradas (21st October 2019), Melinda (16th October 2019), onawah (18th October 2019), Sadieblue (16th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (16th October 2019), toppy (16th October 2019), Valerie Villars (16th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th October 2019 at 19:08.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th October 2019), gs_powered (16th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (16th October 2019), onawah (18th October 2019), Sadieblue (16th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (16th October 2019), toppy (16th October 2019), Valerie Villars (16th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gs_powered (16th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (17th October 2019), meeradas (21st October 2019), onawah (18th October 2019), Sadieblue (16th October 2019), toppy (17th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

Angry Re: Stop5G Activists Purge?

Potential Abuse on sooooo many levels is OF THE CHARTS! ... Not to mention they want to "normalize" this for future generations to make it eventually mandatory! ... If you refuse, you are perpetual "suspect" or a "criminal" aka "enemy of the state". This normalizing insanity is also connected to mass rollout of the Orwellian 5G Smart Surveillance Grid ... Research #Stop5G on Fb, Yt, Twitter etc. Tab-bookmark: Stop5G.net
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th October 2019 at 18:05.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gs_powered (19th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (19th October 2019), meeradas (21st October 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Portugal Avalon Member gs_powered's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gs_powered (here)
    Hopefully everything will be in the same place when you get back John
    By the way, and just to clear things up, I meant, hopefully you'll be happy with the state of the group when you return.

The group is going well, and with a great management team. We all work together closely in reviewing the submissions, and everything is going smoothly.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gs_powered For This Post:

Lyran.Sun (19th October 2019), meeradas (21st October 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

Hi all, I lost 3 Facebook accounts: John Kuhles (with 3000+ Stop5G posts), "Johannes Kuhles" (with over 750+ Stop5G posts = backup account 1) "Johan Kuhles" (with over Stop5G 350 posts = backup account 2) and EX0MATRlXTV YouTube channel with over 19,000+ Subscribers and over 12 Powerful Stop5G Videos! too in 1 month.

I had also personal issues & was 2 weeks very ill too ... partly i was also FED UP working so hard 24/7 for almost 2 years every day! So I also needed a psychological "time out". I instructed only 2 Admins Reza & Jerry to temporary run the Stop5G Fb Group as they seem fit ... I trust them 100% but I did not foresee complications dealing with other Fb Group moderators ... This is my fault. Soon I hope to correct all of it.

Stop5G(dot)net which automatically forwards to a COPY of stop5g(dot)whynotnews(dot)eu called "stop5g-resistance.whynotnews.eu" which has NO database issues! I could not fix nor update stop5g(dot)whynotnews(dot)eu anymore so I had to find a solution and fix the problem.

I did not want to lose all existing site posts so I made a duplicate of everything to a new sub-site on the same server I own. There was TOO MUCH I had to "fix" and "solve" I got overloaded, triggered in to being (temporary) fed up with all that I did. I had to explain this much earlier, but even that was too much for me. Like having a nervous breakdown. Sorry to all other pro-active Stop5G moderators who are all understandable confused. Am also very aware about hit-peaces made against me by multiple ("science") mainstream outlets, I was ready to debunk them all but my "fighting spirit" was temporary broken as I already explained above. Being an Asperger means I can recall & remember in minute detail all that is 100% misinformation & misrepresentation of my name & my efforts. This was all in my back of my head knowing I have to counter that soon too ... But all together it was over the top what happened to me lately including my physical illness (severe flu & coughing non stop, bad sleep etc.). I had to let all go for a while otherwise I go literately insane.

After watching (today) this video made by Bruce Cain, I realized I let hard working colleagues down, I hope soon to change that within a week!

Sincerely, John Kuhles 16-10-12019
    Please join me on Twitter: Twitter.com/Stop5G and Tab-bookmark: Stop5G.net
    Thanks!

Related: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!
    I'm sorry to hear that they screwed up with your hard work bro. Mainstream social media are going hard on their ironic fascist tactics. They are heavily targeting you now, you gotta increase on your spiritual power & shielding. Do you have a bitchute channel? Are you active on any darkweb forums & websites? What's your IQ BTW if you don't mind telling?

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I can't give you any advice since I'm younger than you. So I'll use the term make a suggestion. I've been analyzing deep & thorough on their protocols of gangstalking & their various agendas. The more you show your face in activist work the more agents they will deploy the harder they will hit. They will smear & slander your image in public & media. Instense gangstalking deployment will be set out. Will go ham on their psychotronic weapons. Stand by their dark witches & sorcerers. They gonna do what it takes to break your psyche. Its time to duck & stay low from now on. Close this chapter in your life. Turn to anonymous activism. I repeat turn to anonymous activism. Hope you set my words into good consideration. Take good care brother.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Arcturian108 (29th October 2019), Victoria (22nd October 2019)

20. Link to Post #11
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

the pro 5g lobby are embedded in extinction rebellion

https://www.vigiliae.org/dr-gail-mar...un-extinction/

If you attempt to discuss the dangers of 5g for our ecosystems, particularly the bees, with the extinction rebellion crowd, you are labelled as a climate change denier.

Keep up the good work! Bring honest science back into our discourse!
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

gs_powered (20th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (19th October 2019), meeradas (21st October 2019), Victoria (22nd October 2019)

22. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Bruce Cain was removed from two 5G FB groups because of his abusive behavior

Dear John
    We truly miss you on the Stop5G group but I assure you we always have you in mind and are running the group true to the spirit you intended. We are working hard at reviewing all posts diligently in a timely manner. We have an efficient group of moderators who are constantly in touch. So the group is doing very well. You built a great foundation, so, always, kudos to you!

Here's a post about your absence and the drama that Bruce Cain created: https://www.facebook.com/groups/stop...5807014854456/

It's very unfortunate what happened with Bruce Cain. In the video above and his previous posts he fails to mention some very important facts. I have not directly responded on a public forum for legal reasons (he may have acted unlawfully), and I will not go into deeply here. But just as a hint, he fails to mention that it was his behavior that caused the Stop5G-UK, and Stop5G-Global to remove him from the groups. We were not involved in the Stop5G UK decision but in our group, we took great care in dealing with the subject, and he really didn't leave us any options but to remove him from the group.

Of course a person can always be unblocked and re-added if s/he doesn't violate basic rules of conduct in a group.

It was also very disappointing that Mr. Cain didn't seem to do any research before drawing his conclusions which were not rooted in reality which he would have been able to figure out if he had done any diligent research -- and he got all worked up by those conclusions.

I personally do not believe there are powers which are trying to suppress you or him and hope (perhaps too wishfully) that your account blockages are due to technical/administrative things -- I've had experience with FB before where these hiccups happen and it takes a lot of time an escalation to get them resolved. I don't know how FB thinks, but I don't believe they would permanently delete an account unless there's a serious violation / abuse, and I can't imagine John, that your accounts were ever in violation, just knowing you, and what a good, intelligent, decent man you are.

I am 100% sure Bruce Cain getting blocked from the two 5G groups were because of his behavior/conduct. And these blockings were not done by some esoteric powers. They were done by Admins of the UK group, and our group because of his erratic behavior, very rude arrogant attitude, and posting material non-facts as facts.

Once you have the bandwidth to help out, perhaps you can mediate this and tell Bruce the fact that for example, you and I have been working together for a long time -- and the scenario that Bruce Cain cooked up in his own head is not real (for example he said I was put as the Admin of the group the day your account was blocked -- which is 100% false -- and he goes off from there, attacking me in very nasty, and unlawful ways.

Our friend, Jerry, whom you asked to be added as an Admin after you left, quit because of abusive behavior of Mr. Cain.

Anyway John, sorry that you had to be exposed to this drama, and sorry that we, had to deal with this drama -- we are working very hard, and true to your spirit/legacy.

Take care and best wishes
    Reza

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stop5G For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th October 2019), gs_powered (20th October 2019), Hervé (20th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (20th October 2019), meeradas (21st October 2019)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

Lyran.Sun [quote]: "Okay broski I wanna bring forward some matters to you. You already know the far left globalist are going mental on their various agendas alongside implementing their transhumanist agenda. They run social media & will retaliate to anyone who opposes their narrative. I suspect you are now on gangstalking blacklisted target list. If you are giving yourself a public image & reputation on activist work such as opposing 5G setups. They will mark you as a potential threat. Its always better to use an anonymous identity in activist work. If you are aggressive in your approach they will counter it ruthlessly. There is the counter operative white hats who are higher authority to the globalist. There are the various factions of light masons. If you want to solve issues directly with them. Setup a diplomatic sit down with either the white hats or light masons & discuss the matters. That is a better solution. Hope you consider my suggestions. Safe." [unquote]

My response:

@Lyran.Sun I do not feel the need to compromise nor to be "diplomatic" to assumed "white moles" or "white masons" or "white insiders" or "white hats" when it is obvious all smoke & mirrors + quicksand + minefield.

Just using my own intuition aka unbound creative mind which is endless I do not mind having set-backs, as I always get help one way or the other ... because for any action there is an equal reaction (cosmic law).

No need to "play a role" to master "the game" that is played, If I did I lose contact with my true-self that is beyond their (loop-hole) rules & (artificial) boundaries.

"Perception Wars" can only be won if you have contact with the "neutral observer" awareness that is beyond any duality thinking and is always effortless if you let go of all fears 100% ... Because of my Near Death Experience ... I do not need any beLIEve system to operate on this Earth anymore. I fear no death, is part of letting go of mass conditioning that is programmed in to all of us.

Inspiring all kinds of insiders questioning their own "role play" within the corrupt system, because am beyond "diplomatic", beyond fear based compromises.

No need to be nice to anyone, because that is a mind trap. You are actually not helping people "playing nice" if you feel you are actually cover up what you really think or feel but helping the system by "playing nice" all the time.

Sure I can get things done being anonymous, but at the same time many can hijack my identity as well, posing as me spreading dis-info. Which is even easier when you work via fake names to begin with. Anonymous network like "Qanon" etc. can not be held accountable because there are always 1000 excuses to hide yourself from if you chose to be a part of that system of thinking. No big deal. So obvious to me.

I rather want see the real deal directly! Sure it is "fascinating" & sometimes perfectly makes sense, but still it can easily be hijacked by abusers anytime anyplace.

The growth of Alternative Media (Video & Social Media) platforms is growing much much faster than you think!

Cheers,
    John Kuhles aka ExomatrixTV 20-10-2019
    Founder of Stop5G on Twitter, Fb Group, Page & Stop5G.net

Ps. Am Dutch, English is not my native language, please forgive me if I express myself not in a 100% perfect way.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gs_powered (20th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (20th October 2019), meeradas (21st October 2019)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Bruce Cain was removed from two 5G FB groups because of his abusive behavior

Quote Posted by stop5G (here)
    Dear John
    We truly miss you on the Stop5G group but I assure you we always have you in mind and are running the group true to the spirit you intended. We are working hard at reviewing all posts diligently in a timely manner. We have an efficient group of moderators who are constantly in touch. So the group is doing very well. You built a great foundation, so, always, kudos to you!
    [.....]
    Take care and best wishes
    Reza
    Yes Reza, am aware of Bruce panic mode and unfiltered expressions of concerns & grief. He is very sensitive to any accusation towards him meanwhile does the same (or worse) to others which is a common theme in almost ALL controversial activism groups, I am not "shocked" nor surprised by that after working with countless activists last 29 years

Soon I hope to speak with you all on skype, my current computer has Microsoft issues so I have to use other computer to use skype! We will resolve this am sure of it. Am really grateful for all your efforts, you did & do the job well as I know you since the beginning when I founded the Fb Group in 11-11-2019.

As soon I am back with my original Fb account OR future new Fb account (I have to buy new cheapest cellphone for that) I will come back to our Stop5G Fb Group (last time I saw it had 24,100+ international members) do not know how many members there are now.

Again thank you Reza and all other moderators keeping it legit
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st October 2019 at 13:27.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gs_powered (20th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (20th October 2019)

28. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Bruce Cain was removed from two 5G FB groups because of his abusive behavior

Dear John
    Thanks a lot for the message, and your understanding. I have always been very fond of you as a Superman! That word sums it up: wisdom, courage, compassion, etc. etc.

You wrote "11-11-2019" -- are you sure? I think it went much farther back

About the phone / laptop -- let me know if I can help in any way... technically or financially...

About the accounts: don't give up -- FB is big and very bureaucratic. If one channel closes another door may be open. Worth escalating via various channels.
    Take care
    Reza

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stop5G For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st October 2019), gs_powered (21st October 2019)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

@ExomatrixTV

Have you considered Riseup.net for hosting the 5G group?

--

[en] English
    [de] Deutsch
    [pt] Português
    [es] Castellano
    [fr] Français
    [it] Italiano

[en] English October 2019
    ==========================================================

Tech Tip
    -------------------------------------

When you need to organise with others, which tool do you use typically use? Many turn to Facebook: it's convenient and most people already have an account there.

Sadly, Facebook and other corporate platforms make profits by spying on you and selling your personal data to the highest bidder. Even worse, they'll also happily work with law enforcement and give them access to all your data.

Lucky for you, we happen to host Crabgrass, a platform designed by activists, for activists. Since 2010, Riseup has been running Crabgrass at https://we.riseup.net.

Crabgrass is a web application designed for social networking, group collaboration and network organizing. Crabgrass lets you create wikis, send personal messages to your friends, receive gpg encrypted notifications, vote on issues, create tasks lists and much more! The best part is that your data on Crabgrass is secure: we will never give, sell or share your data with anyone.

Everyone (not just Riseup users) can create an account on we.riseup.net. You and your friends should give it a try!

Donate

Did you know that Crabgrass was originally developed by Riseup? It was first created 15 years ago by a few Riseup birds who wanted to create an online organizing tool that would be safe to use and shielded from the eyes of corporations and governments.

None of this would have been possible without volunteers working on the code and your financial support. Please consider making a donation to Riseup to support further Crabgrass development and maintenance.

https://riseup.net/en/donate

[de] Deutsch Oktober 2019

Tech Tip

Wenn du dich mit anderen Menschen organisieren willst, welche Plattform benutzt du normalerweise? Viele verwenden dazu Facebook: Es ist einfach zu benutzen und die meisten Leute sind dort bereits registriert.

Leider machen Facebook und andere kommerzielle Plattformen Profit, indem sie dich ausspionieren und deine persönlichen Daten höchstbietend verkaufen. Schlimmer noch, sie arbeiten bereitwillig mit Strafverfolgungsbehörden zusammen und gewähren ihnen Zugang zu all deinen Daten.

Zum Glück haben wir da etwas für dich: Crabgrass, eine Plattform geschaffen von Aktivist·innen, für Aktivist·innen. Seit 2010 betreibt Risup einen Crabgrass-Dienst unter https://we.riseup.net.

Crabgrass ist eine Web-Anwendung für soziales Netzwerken und für kollaboratives Arbeiten und Organisieren. Mit Crabgrass kannst du Wikis anlegen, private Nachrichten an deine Freunde senden, GPG-verschlüsselte Mitteilungen erhalten, über Dinge abstimmen, TODO-Listen anlegen und vieles mehr! Das beste ist, dass deine Daten bei Crabgrass sicher sind: Wir werden sie niemals herausgeben, verkaufen oder mit anderen teilen.

Jede und jeder (nicht nur Riseup-Nutzer·innen) kann sich auf we.riseup.net registrieren. Probiert es doch mal aus!

Spenden

Wusstest du, dass Crabgrass ursprünglich von Riseup entwickelt wurde? Vor 15 Jahren wurde es von einigen Riseup-Vögeln erschaffen, die ein Organisationswerkzeug kreieren wollten, welches sicher zu benutzen sein sollte, geschützt vor den Augen von Konzernen und Regierungen.

Das alles wäre nicht möglich gewesen ohne die Arbeit von Freiwilligen Programmier·innen und deiner finanziellen Unterstützung. Bitte denk über eine Spende an Riseup nach, um die weitere Entwicklung und Wartung von Crabgrass zu unterstützen. https://riseup.net/de/spenden

[pt] Português Outubro 2019

Dica Tech

Quando você precisa se organizar com outras pessoas, qual ferramenta você geralmente usa? Muitas pessoas optam pelo Facebook: é conveniente e a maioria das pessoas já têm uma conta lá.

Infelizmente, o Facebook e outras plataformas corporativas obtêm lucro espionando você e vendendo seus dados para quem der o lance mais alto. Pior que isso, elas demonstram muita boa vontade para trabalhar junto com a polícia e outros agentes do Estado, dando a eles acesso a todos os seus dados.

Para sua sorte, nós hospedamos o Crabgrass, uma plataforma projetada por ativistas para ativistas. Desde 2010, o Riseup vem mantendo o Crabgrass no endereço https://we.riseup.net.

Crabgrass é um aplicativo web projetado para ser usado tanto como rede social quanto para colaboração em grupo e organização coletiva. Crabgrass permite que você crie wikis, envie mensagens pessoais para seus contatos, receba notificações criptografadas com GPG, vote em enquetes, crie listas de tarefas e muito mais! A melhor parte é que seus dados no Crabgrass estão seguros: nós nunca vamos dar, vender ou compartilhar seus dados com ninguém.

Qualquer pessoa (não somente quem já usa Riseup) pode criar uma conta em we.riseup.net. Você e seu círculo de amizades deveriam experimentar!

Faça uma doação

Você sabia que Crabgrass foi originalmente desenvolvido pelo Riseup? Ele foi criado há 15 anos por alguns passarinhos que queriam criar uma ferramenta online de organização que fosse segura e estivesse protegida dos olhos das corporações e governos.

Nada disso teria sido possível sem a ajuda de pessoas voluntárias que trabalharam no código e sem o seu apoio financeiro. Por favor, pense em doar para o Riseup e assim apoiar o desenvolvimento futuro e a manutenção do Crabgrass.

https://riseup.net/pt/donate

[es] Castellano Octubre 2019

Consejo técnico
    ------------------------------------

Cuando necesitas organizarte con otras personas, ¿qué herramienta utilizas normalmente? Muchas personas recurren a Facebook: es fácil de usar y la mayoría de la gente ya tiene una cuenta allí.

Lamentablemente, Facebook y otras plataformas corporativas obtienen beneficios espiándote y vendiendo tus datos personales al mejor postor. Y lo que es peor, estarán encantados de trabajarán con la policía para darles acceso a todos tus datos.

Por suerte para ti, resulta que somos los anfitriones de Crabgrass, una plataforma diseñada por activistas, para activistas, y que venimos ofreciendo en https://we.riseup.net desde 2010.

Crabgrass es una aplicación web pensada para redes sociales, trabajo en colaborativo y organización de redes. Crabgrass te permite crear wikis, enviar mensajes personales a tus amiges, recibir notificaciones encriptadas con gpg, votar sobre temas, crear listas de tareas y ¡mucho más! La mejor parte es que tus datos en Crabgrass están seguros: nunca vamos a dar, vender o compartir tus datos con nadie.

Todas las personas (no sólo las usuarias de Riseup) pueden crearse una cuenta en we.riseup.net. ¡Tú y tus amiges deberían probarlo!

Dona

¿Sabías que Crabgrass fue desarrollado originalmente por Riseup? Fue creado hace 15 años por unas cuantas pájatitas de Riseup que querían crear una herramienta que permitiera organizarse en línea, que fuera segura y que a la vez estuviera a salvo de los ojos de las corporaciones y los gobiernos.

Nada de esto hubiera sido posible sin las personas voluntarias que trabajaron en el código y sin tu apoyo económico. Por favor, considera hacer una donación a Riseup para apoyar el desarrollo y mantenimiento de Crabgrass.

https://riseup.net/es/donar

[fr] Français Octobre 2019

Conseil technique

Quand vous devez organiser quelque chose, quels sont les outils que vous utilisez? Beaucoup se tournent vers Facebook: c'est pratique et la plupart des gens ont déjà un compte sur cette plateforme.

Malheureusement, Facebook et les autres plateformes commerciales du genre font des profits en vous espionnant et en vendant vos données personnelles au plus offrant. Pire encore, ces entreprises sont heureuses de travailler avec les forces de l'ordre et de leur donner accès à toutes vos données.

Heureusement pour vous, nous hébergeons Crabgrass, une plateforme en ligne conçue par des militant-e-s, pour des militant-e-s. Depuis 2010, Riseup roule Crabgrass au https://we.riseup.net .

Crabgrass est une application web faite pour le réseautage en ligne et la collaboration en groupes. Crabgrass vous permet de créer des wikis, envoyer des messages personnels à vos ami-e-s, recevoir des notifications chiffrées avec gpg, voter sur des sujets divers, créer des listes de tâches et bien plus encore! Le mieux dans tout cela est que vos données sur Crabgrass sont en sécurité: nous ne donnerons, ne vendrons ni ne partagerons jamais vos données avec personne.

Tout le monde (pas seulement les gens ayant un compte Riseup) peuvent créer un compte au we.riseup.net. Vos ami-e-s et vous devriez l'essayer!

Faire un don

Saviez-vous que Crabgrass a été développé par Riseup? La plateforme a été créé y a 15 ans par des oiseaux de Riseup qui souhaitaient créer un outil d'organisation en ligne sécuritaire et à l'abri des regards des grandes entreprises et des gouvernements.

Ce travail n'aurait jamais été possible sans les bénévoles ayant travaillé sur le code et sans votre support financier. Merci de considérer faire un don à Riseup pour supporter le développement et la maintenance de Crabgrass.

https://riseup.net/fr/donate

[it] Italiano Ottobre 2019

Consigli tecnici

Quando ti devi organizzare con qualcuno, quale strumento usi di solito? Molti ricorrono a Facebook: è comodo e la maggior parte delle persone hanno già un account.

Sfortunatamente, Facebook ed altre piattaforme aziendali fanno profitti spiandoti e vendendo i tuoi dati personali al miglior offerente. E peggio ancora, loro lavoreranno con piacere con le forze dell'ordine dandogli accesso a tutti i tuoi dati.

Fortunatamente per te, noi ospitiamo Crabgrass, una piattaforma disegnata dagli attivisti per gli attivisti. Dal 2010 Riseup mantiene Crabgrass su https://we.riseup.net.

Crabgrass è un'applicazione web disegnata per il social networking, la collaborazione tra i gruppi e l'organizzazione di reti. Crabgrass permette di creare wiki, inviare messaggi personali ai tuoi amici, ricevere notifiche crittografate con gpg, fare votazioni, creare liste di attività e molto altro! La parte migliore di Crabgrass è che è sicuro: noi non daremo, venderemo o condivideremo mai i tuoi dati con nessuno.

Chiunque (non solo gli utenti di Riseup) può creare un account su we.riseup.net. Tu e i tuoi amici dovreste provarlo!

Fai una donazione

Lo sai che Crabgrass è stato sviluppato originariamente da Riseup? E' stato creato 15 anni fa da alcuni uccellini di Riseup che volevano creare uno strumento per organizzarsi online, che fosse sicuro ed al riparo dagli occhi dei governi e delle aziende.

Niente di questo sarebbe possibile senza il lavoro di programmazione dei volontari ed il tuo supporto finanziario. Per favore, considera la possibilità di fare una donazione a Riseup per supportare i prossimi sviluppi di Crabgrass e la sua manutenzione.

https://riseup.net/it/donate
    For free society!

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Arcturian108 (29th October 2019), ExomatrixTV (21st October 2019), gs_powered (21st October 2019), Victoria (22nd October 2019)

32. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Riseup.net

"Riseup.net"

I love the domain name.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stop5G For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st October 2019), gs_powered (21st October 2019)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Stop5G Activists Purge?

5G: Health Risks, Surveillance and BioWeaponry - Lena Pu (Sept 2019)

35. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Thanks

Poll: Is 5G Safe? ... or Cumulative Harmful?

+ Reply to Thread