English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,097 times in 21,066 posts

Default Life Created from Anti-Matter?

Life Created from Anti-Matter?

Anti-Matter, Cosmology, Positrons, Dark Matter, Void

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Also fascinating:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (17th October 2019), Cara (17th October 2019), Ernie Nemeth (17th October 2019), Franny (17th October 2019), gs_powered (16th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (17th October 2019), Mashika (17th October 2019), MinImLi (17th October 2019), RogeRio (17th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (17th October 2019), toppy (17th October 2019), yelik (11th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,337 times in 4,610 posts

Default Re: Life Created from Anti-Matter?

One thing for sure, without reflective capacity of intelligent and conscious Universe none of these observations about Universe itself would be made😀

There’s a clear n queer existential distinction
    between Living Universe and Crude Matter Universe
    of physical forces.

Did they always coexist together or did they create one another at first instance ?

From timeless observation of our awareness
    it seems rather fitting our common sense
    that Crude Physical Universe has been here long before us

since the first moment we were aware of it
    it already existed ..

At the same time even the Living Universe and it’s conscious intelligence is much older than we are and thus it seems to coexist, synchronistically with Universe of Crude Forces.

This all also implies that the larger and older Universe serves or provides matrix for emergence of Life. As far as Time is concerned, the life of a Living Universe is much faster , shorter and more dynamic in its curvatures.

The T Time of Life is when Consciousness hits subtle elements of matter thus turning them casually to Life Forms.

What is this Universal Consciousness ? Creative, free floating force we can not detect? Loving force of Life ?

Science of 20/21st century of this AD is still trapped in its proof seeking paradigm of denial of other dimensions and forces who operate in the Matrix of Information and Consciousness with little boundaries

But that’s on the other end from antimatter

It also seems to me that any Civilisation starring ( as in researching) the Depth of the Universe too long it will perish for the Old Universe is like an abyss, it’s abysmal in its dimensions and easy to get lost in.
    No matter what cosmological model do we apply to it in reality it is bigger..

🙏🌸🙏🌈
    Last edited by Agape; 17th October 2019 at 06:53.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (17th October 2019), ExomatrixTV (17th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (18th October 2019), RogeRio (17th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (17th October 2019), toppy (17th October 2019), yelik (11th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,054 times in 1,753 posts

I can recommend the work of a man who died in 1995, this man is overlooked by the science establishment because his ideas were confrontational to the authoritarian groups who constitute mainstream academia.
    Now, this man was not a lunatic-fringe 'out there' kind of person, in fact he gave us something very tangible, useful and quite brilliant.
    In other times this man would have had statues, and buildings named after him, parks and libraries - BUT, because he was a genuine seeker of truth, a 100% authentic man of science, he was laughed at and ignored once he had delivered his major contribution.

What was this item he gave to us: The Helicopter
    What, you say? The Helicopter was invented by Leonardo Da Vinci! The Helicopter was invented and developed way before this man's birth!
    Well yes, the idea, the basic concept of the Helicopter has been with us for centuries.
    However, nobody could make a Helicopter that actually worked. Nobody, before this man came along and addressed the problem could get one to work properly, able to be navigated, and steered, safely take-off/land.

Arthur M. Young
    Yes, this chap solved the problem, and in 1942 he gave the patent to Bell, sold it to them after helping to fully develop the machine.
    Arthur Young was a man of ideas, he re-worked the Theory of Evolution, and refined it into his 'Theory of Process'.
    He also re-worked a lot of Einstein's work, and refined and focused these into far more comprehensive and genuine forms.
    Torus - this little word contains an entire universe of meaning.
    Take a look at Arthur Young's work, and discover an entirely fresh perspective.
    I predict that in about 100 year's time, there will be statues and buildings named after this man - he was ahead of his time, his ideas too confronting for us to accept.
    Just another genius of the 20th Century who has been conveniently brushed under the carpet of the mainstream science monolith.
    Last edited by Mike Gorman; 17th October 2019 at 07:01.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th October 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (17th October 2019), Cara (17th October 2019), Ernie Nemeth (17th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (18th October 2019), Ol' Roy (17th October 2019), RogeRio (17th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (17th October 2019), toppy (17th October 2019), yelik (11th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Hi all, hi agape.

I haven't watched the vid's yet, or read the content of this interesting post.

To me, this is my way of thinking, seems right:

1) None physical realm/dimension consciousness is first.
    2) Indirectly produces matter, which is the none physical thought process's bi product
    3) It observes the dense bi product and in so doing starts to organise it (just as we do with our bi product wastes, we can make wondrous, beautiful and useful things with it))
    4) It creates something organised and beautiful, it finds it can explore
    5) This lower density level is taken over as a material expansion, and so consciousness moves in, material life is being developed, which is consciously organised matter.
    6) Material life is directly connected to the original none physical consciousness (we come to call our contact with it our higher levels, higher self and or God)

So to me, it is a state of no matter to begin with, it comes from the none physical realm, consciousness which is flowing through ever part of every bit of matter (all seeing, all knowing)
    All is connected, all is one, no separation.
    There is no actual size or time to it:
    positively: we use those concepts to organise ourselves into to the material realm
    negatively : it keeps us contained

Just my minds eye on the subject
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (17th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (18th October 2019), RogeRio (17th October 2019), toppy (17th October 2019), yelik (11th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

The whole phenomenal world or universe is a Mental Creation elaborated by an Infinite and Universal Living Mind, which can be seen as formed by many (infinite) minds integrated as one in one goal. So this whole Mind fundamentally projects two aspects of itself (+/-), as pure individuated consciousness(+) and energy(-), that is used (or might condensed) by consciousness to create matter (+/-). Here begins a 2D spiral loop. If you can imagine an axis that directs this spiral to form a spring in 3D space, you get a central timeline, over the axis.

Everything has poles (+/-), everything has its opposite (matter/anti-matter), equal and unequal are the same (life/anti-life), opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree, extremes touch, all truths are half truths, and all paradoxes can be reconciled

There is a correspondence between the creation laws and the phenomena of the various planes of Existence, and this understanding gives man ways of explaining many dark paradoxes and secrets of Nature, where are plans beyond our knowledge, and when we apply the Correspondence Law to them we come to understand much that would otherwise be impossible to understand, whether mentally, psychically, energetically or materially.

This correspondence is a Universal Law "that corresponds" to the manifestation nature of the Living and (relative) Infinite Mind that created the Creation. That's Infinite intelligence exploring its infinite potential through an infinite variety of finite fragments. Does not diminish in size when a fragment is created, because the process is like a holographic replication.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 17th October 2019 at 14:17.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Lyran.Sun (18th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (17th October 2019), toppy (17th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

Just yesterday I was musing about what comes after death.

After some emotional and personal bias was addressed, the idea came to me, "What can possibly continue after death that is the truth about me?"

Certainly not the volumes of lies and half-truths that constitutes my general overall accepted reality. None of that can survive because none of it is true.

So what does go on that I right now would call me? Nothing. Just vague and distant memories perhaps of my life but Me will not continue - it can't

How can what I think I am contain what I truly am?

The thing that animates me is far beyond my ken. So far beyond, in fact, that the two are incompatible. That is why we are incapable of plumbing the depths of our own psyches. What we think we are is not even close to what we really are.

And when we die, this dichotomy is resolved the only way it can be - the dissolution of the self-concept and the correction of that error results in an entirely new gestalt.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

gs_powered (17th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (18th October 2019), toppy (17th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Portugal Avalon Member gs_powered's Avatar
    Thanks

The 1st video makes me think that the universe, or better yet, the Big Bang might have been the collision of matter with anti-matter. Determining the Energy release, we could get to the mass of what originated it in the first place.

Maybe looking into the universe's background radiation we could arrive at a figure?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gs_powered For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (17th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (18th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

Back seventy years ago, before the big bang theory gained prominence, and all the ramifications of accepting the theory changed the narrative of cosmology forever, anti-matter was considered one of the leading drivers of large scale interactions.

Hannes Alfven, wrote a book called: 'Worlds - Anti-worlds...anti-matter in cosmology'. In it, the renowned cosmologist from Stockholm's Royal Institute of Technology, discusses the physics of matter-anti-matter collisions and the boundary regions these interactions create between them. This boundary region assures that large volumes of matter and anti-matter will remain intact and not annihilate each other.

Also mentioned in the small treatise is a discussion on the state of the red shift theories and what that might mean in terms of an anti-matter infused cosmos. For instance, red shift is still not proven to be related to the expanding universe, although in the context of a big bang it holds a great deal of weight (as a proof of the BigBangTheory).

The gist of this post, then, is to highlight that the theories of today and the newest findings are all derived and understood in accordance with the theories related to a big bang start to our universe, and that like the philosophies of the Dadaist, Descartes, and Sartre (which dominate our ideologies), these unproven theories and lines of reasoning are like a house of cards, each support and prove the other but none stand on their own independent and irrefutable proofs.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 18th October 2019 at 12:01.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Lyran.Sun (18th October 2019), yelik (11th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread