Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind - The CE-5 Protocols

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind - The CE-5 Protocols

How many of you have tried these?

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Redspan For This Post:

Agape (14th March 2020), aoibhghaire (18th October 2019), Ben (19th October 2019), Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), boja (18th October 2019), Conaire (24th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th March 2020), EFO (18th October 2019), ExomatrixTV (18th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (18th October 2019), mab777 (29th December 2020), Mare (18th October 2019), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), onawah (18th October 2019), RogeRio (18th October 2019), Rosco1 (8th November 2019), Sadieblue (18th October 2019), Star Tsar (18th October 2019), toppy (18th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Default Re: Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind - The CE-5 Protocols

During the early 1990s I was aware that the UFO literature demonstrated that there were specific case studies that showed common feature in potential communications. The common feature been using consciousness. The cases I investigated showed a telepathic link as key to communications with the intelligence behind UFOs. I then came across coincidently CSETI and became a member.

During 1994 I set up a team using the CE5 protocols. Applying coherent thought sequencing, lights, sounds from the crop circles. We were successful in seeing and eventually recording one event. In fact one real event was successfully recorded live by a UK TV. All these events happened in Europe.

We tried these methodologies a number of times with some success.
    Although I found this intriguing and a confirmation of the phenomenon’s existence, I felt that there must be another way for a two way communications. CE5 was good for a one way system, but not a two way system methodology if we wanted to develop a relationship with the intelligence behind the UFOs. I also wasn’t happy with the approach of just making contact and then what happens after. During the time I knew Dr Stephen Greer’s team was successful in both the UK and Mexico in the early 1990s, in the hope for a landing. However, their cameras/instrumentation just shut down whenever an encounter was close for either the propulsion energy field from the craft that disabled the equipment or they were not allowed to record at close distance. It seemed to be OK at a long distance. The problem here is resolving detail with cameras in those days.

I worked with a colleague to develop a model that supported our theoretical research material when investigating UFO events. This provided the opportunity of using this model as to when an event may or may not occur based on 13,000 worldwide events going back to the 1880s. The events did show patterns and cycles.

1. Model demonstrated patterns of activity that indicated a program of observation of Earth by hypothetical extraterrestrial sources.
    2. We discovered that some UFOs used tracks projected onto rotating Earth producing corridors.
    In other word they seem to use orbital tracks that are synchronized with the rotation of the Earth.

This discovery supported the next stage in the research.

3. The frequent meteoric injections of space vehicles into partial orbits of Earth helped with our next stage.
    4. Computerized timing graphs were applied successfully to indicate likely windows of opportunity to observe anomalous events would occur.

Applying the timing graphs provided, at active UFO sights, was very useful for team work to witness a possible up coming event. We used this research to support the CE5 methods.

Another tool which was fundamentally different, which we tried with success with the help of others who were using it for other applications, not for UFOs was a Co Creative Science method that I was introduced too by Catherine Overhauser.

This is both a SCIENTIFIC and Experiential plug in, so to speak, of combining two disciplines:
    This was fundamental for a true partnership with Nature Intelligence (NI). This approach which involved parking your EGO and setting up a conference call with NI in a true partnership.

Through a range of processes are needed for the partnership to work we applied the intent of experiencing a UFO event.

We discovered that this methodology was a lot more efficient than the CE5 Initiative.
    This provided the date and time when the event would occur. During 1998 we got the information to go to a specific site location on a day at a specific time.

Six of us were at the event. A UFO showed up within the prescribed time allotted and then one of us communicated mentally to the UFO projecting a mental image to do a figure 8 in the sky. Immediately the UFO responded and started doing a figure 8 that took 2 minutes to complete.

This was the first time we had a proper relationship with a UFO. This confirmed the intelligence behind it responded to our thought patterns.

Since that time I have been applying this Co Creative Science method with ET type events that have provided a life journey.
    I have also applied this method to many other unrelated UFO projects over the many years.

4. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Apofay (15th July 2021), Ben (19th October 2019), Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), boja (18th October 2019), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2020), East Sun (18th October 2019), EFO (18th October 2019), ExomatrixTV (18th October 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (18th October 2019), justntime2learn (18th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (18th October 2019), Mare (18th October 2019), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), onawah (18th October 2019), onevoice (18th October 2019), Philippe (20th October 2019), Redspan (18th October 2019), RogeRio (18th October 2019), Rosco1 (22nd March 2020), Sadieblue (18th October 2019), Star Tsar (18th October 2019), Strat (4th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th October 2020), Sunny (24th October 2019), toppy (18th October 2019), TrumanCash (22nd March 2020), wondering (19th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,654 times in 20,815 posts

Exclamation Re: Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind - The CE-5 Protocols

I showed at our 1st international UFO Conference we organized in 20 November 1992 (28 years ago!) Amsterdam Holland (where I was 1 of the speakers) the "CE5 Protocols" of Steven Greer "Project Starlight" + Video interactions with UFOs (orange potato shaped pulsating UFOs) Gulf Breeze Florida Coast using lasers & strong torchlight with multiple cameras 70+ people doing (amongst others) the "thought coherent projection". The filmed objects above the sea sky were responding back to the flashing of the CE5 Team ... many were yelling (positively) of excitement. Another speaker who was invited from the UK to our UFO Conference was Colin Andrews international Corp-Circles investigator who too has had successfully CE5 Encounters using drawings of designs of symbols later appeared in the field nearby WITH skeptics (journalists) having an UFO encounter as well! All explained by Collin Andrews at our UFO Conference. All of that inspired me to do 3 independent similar successful (personal with girlfriend) CE5 Encounters in The Netherlands 1993 with Charlotte Stroosnijder, 1997 with Ellen de Goede & 2014 with Iris van Rooijen (also "orange potato shaped pulsating UFO" broad daylight!).

Cheers,
    John Kuhles 18-10-2019

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th March 2020 at 03:18.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th October 2019), Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), boja (18th October 2019), EFO (18th October 2019), gs_powered (18th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (18th October 2019), mab777 (29th December 2020), Mare (18th October 2019), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), Ol' Roy (19th October 2019), onawah (18th October 2019), Redspan (18th October 2019), RogeRio (18th October 2019), Star Tsar (18th October 2019), Strat (4th October 2020), Sunny (24th October 2019), Valerie Villars (18th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Multiple successful CE5 events are also discussed here:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th October 2019 at 15:36.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th October 2019), Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), EFO (18th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (18th October 2019), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), onawah (18th October 2019), Redspan (18th October 2019), RogeRio (18th October 2019), Star Tsar (18th October 2019), Sunny (24th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Do you lot feel it is irresponsible to promote these protocols without some kind of warning or disclaimer? Is there any danger in "vectoring in" UFOs?
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th October 2019), Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), EFO (22nd March 2020), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), RogeRio (18th October 2019), Valerie Villars (18th October 2019), Victoria (18th October 2019), wondering (19th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    During the early 1990s I was aware that the UFO literature demonstrated that there were specific case studies that showed common feature in potential communications. The common feature been using consciousness. The cases I investigated showed a telepathic link as key to communications with the intelligence behind UFOs. I then came across coincidently CSETI and became a member....
    etc

Well, I wondered if I might get a few short answers but I wasn't expecting that. Lots of food for thought there. Thank you for the response.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Redspan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th October 2019), Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), EFO (22nd March 2020), ExomatrixTV (18th October 2019), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), RogeRio (18th October 2019), wondering (19th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Do you lot feel it is irresponsible to promote these protocols without some kind of warning or disclaimer? Is there any danger in "vectoring in" UFOs?
    No, I don't feel that it's irresponsible to question, investigate, or experiment with these ideas.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Redspan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th October 2019), Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), boja (18th October 2019), EFO (22nd March 2020), ExomatrixTV (18th October 2019), Mare (19th October 2019), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), RogeRio (18th October 2019), Star Tsar (18th October 2019), Strat (4th October 2020), wondering (19th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Red face Re: Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind - The CE-5 Protocols

Quote Posted by Redspan (here)
    No, I don't feel that it's irresponsible to question, investigate, or experiment with these ideas.
    Welcome to Avalon Redspan!
    I did not mean you personally more along the lines of Dr Greer.
    Would it not be best practice for him to include a disclaimer of some kind?
    Can you please answer the second question I posted?
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th October 2019), EFO (22nd March 2020), RogeRio (18th October 2019), wondering (19th October 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    This was fundamental for a true partnership with Nature Intelligence (NI). This approach which involved parking your EGO and setting up a conference call with NI in a true partnership.
    I cannot remember, how much time I know about the Inteligence of Universe.
    I'm often in contact with "Inteligence of Others", but this (NI) Its utterly Impersonal.

the process occurs by telepathy, and don't need any UFOs to it happen Naturally.

I would say yes, because suposed ETs that need (3D material) UFOs

(1) may not be ETs,
    (2) may be bio-robots that's look like ETs,
    (3) may be reptoids that live longer than humans underground this planet and don't like humans in a general way,
    (4) may be unethical beings doing a good impression to take further advantage over our lack of knowledge about these issues,
    (5) may the 3D protocols be useless to 4D or 5D, which most ETs eventually have access and know that almost humans don't have.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 18th October 2019 at 17:33. Reason: bad english

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th October 2019), ExomatrixTV (18th October 2019), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), Rich (18th October 2019), Star Tsar (18th October 2019), Valerie Villars (18th October 2019), Victoria (18th October 2019), wondering (19th October 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Redspan (here)
    Welcome to Avalon Redspan!
    I did not mean you personally more along the lines of Dr Greer.
    Would it not be best practice for him to include a disclaimer of some kind?
    Can you please answer the second question I posted?
    Thanks for the welcome

I don't know if Dr Greer publishes a disclaimer either on his site or in material provided to those who join him on excursions into the desert. I guess it would be but then one might argue that the same disclaimer should be provided by anyone running a meditation group since there is the possibility that any kind of meditation could bring one into contact with inter-dimensional beings.

As for the second question, it's a similar answer. if you meditate there is a chance that you attract others to the light you start to shine. Some of those you attract will be drawn to the power of light (like attracts like) but there is a risk you'll attract other less savoury entities. Some level of maturity is needed and people need to take personal responsibility, just as they do when crossing the road or driving a car.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Redspan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th October 2019), EFO (22nd March 2020), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), onevoice (18th October 2019), Star Tsar (18th October 2019), wondering (19th October 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Star Tzar ref:

I can answer your two questions with the following:

1. It is irresponsible to use these protocols because they are weak in there foundation.

2. there is the possibility of danger in “vectoring in" UFOs.

The CE5 initiative is a combination of a scientific approach with the experiential aspect plugged in.

The CE5 Initiative with its specific tools when applied are really at the mercy of what’s out there. What unknowns are going to manifest, etc. It has no clear definition, no direction and no purpose in its intent. It may have the aspirations of the team of what it thinks are the right intents, but it opens up to wide range of manifestations that are similar in principle too when dealing with paranormal events but now on a macro scale.

Because the foundation doesn’t entertain within the equation natures inherent characteristics of being in balance it will create manifestations that are not what humans are expecting at close range.

Their isn’t the understanding of how to balance this process. Nature knows nothing but balance. Humans may not be balanced when applying initiatives of this nature to vectoring in UFOs, which can create other manifestations that are ‘out of whack’.

To understand a co-creative science and what makes it unique, we need to understand nature in a deeper and more comprehensive way. This is because what makes co-creative science different from all other science is that it involves working with nature in a conscious and direct manner. Let me explain. In contemporary science (the term used for the science that is practiced today and with which we are all familiar), the scientist attempts to discover how nature works through testing and observation. He then draws conclusions about how nature works based on what he has observed and understood. In co-creative science, the scientist acknowledges that there is an inherent intelligence within all of nature, builds a communication bridge that allows him to access that intelligence, and then asks nature directly to explain and provide experiential insight to him so that he may understand how something works. In co-creative science, nature becomes a fully operational, functioning, conscious partner with the scientist. Together they create a team, with each member of the team providing specific and different information that is needed for understanding and solving a defined problem.

INVOLUTION / EVOLUTION BALANCE

All consciousness (human and nature) on our planet seeks to reflect and flow perfectly and fully through form. It is a natural dynamic contained within all life. This brings me to something I call "involution/evolution balance"

Because nature supplies all form like UFOs, ET space ships, ET civilizations in other stellar systems and because all form has combined with it consciousness, all matter has inherent in it two dynamics: an involution dynamic (the matter, means and action) that is supplied by nature and an evolution dynamic (the definition, direction and purpose) that is supplied by consciousness. These two dynamics work in partnership, and, when left undisturbed, this partnership functions in balance. That is, the involution and evolution dynamics are synchronized with one another, thus creating a state of balance.

This foundation is necessary in order to go on to the next step, that is setting up of a definition, direction and purpose when encompassing within the intent for example, extraterrestrial intelligent constructs. In this scenario, for example, our intent may be to bring in a new level of awareness on to planet Earth.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

EFO (19th October 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (18th October 2019), mountain_jim (21st October 2019), RogeRio (18th October 2019), silvanelf (23rd October 2019), Star Tsar (18th October 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Thanks

Most fascinating idea, notion, concept in my opinion, is, that part of the real UFOs are from the Future (Humans, not per sé "aliens") if so, is it still " irresponsible to promote these protocols" ?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th January 2020 at 17:54.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th October 2019), Star Tsar (19th October 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (14th March 2020), aoibhghaire (23rd October 2019), Star Tsar (23rd October 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind - The CE-5 Protocols

4 Hidden Dangers of CE-5 (Making Alien Contact)?

Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind: Contact Has Begun (Official Trailer):

NEW Exclusive! Dr. Steven Greer Interview [Are You Ready?] Contact Has Begun!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th March 2020 at 03:16.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (14th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

I would like to share this piece of old fashioned, B&W video of Jiddu Krishnamurti with David Bohm about the nature of human mind and the Mind of the Universe in the context of CE5 and rise this rather inquisitive question to a hypothetical audience.

What IF the sole success of our attempts for meaningful communication with advanced entities of other worlds depends on the quality of our meditation,
    that is deep inspection to the nature of ourselves and the universal mind
    we are part of ?
    Think off the shiny blinkers, the lights, the sounds the technologies , the magic of appearing out of sudden, appearing and disappearing.
    Beyond the appearance, the cause and effect, how well are we able to understand each other.

Because at the bottom of our minds, we find the same resonance with greater mind
    that may be in agreement or disagreement with our actions but seldom with our principles.

Think off the vast differences and million years of causality, and what you trade locally , at the end it’s the Mind that Matters.

So how far can any of us go in our meditation ? I’m not offering a guidance or a protocol since we all have our meditations and protocols
    but they all eventually either let us through the barrier of traps of human mind to the free and open space of universal life or not.

Most certainly people understand different phenomena as “pure meditation” however many of those phenomena are also but traps and prisons of mind,
    that have walls
    only waiting to be walked through.

Some meditations end up like like endless sleep or quietude
    others like forever expansions of divine self

even those are illusions, movies and sightings
    of universal dynamics.

The quality of our inner freedom to communicate beyond this mind, beyond words and frame of particular mindset is either available at the CE5 - Contact point or not
    in which case we lose the chance to communicate.

To be utterly honest: I think the option is available thou not automatically in all humans so also only certain people can communicate ( no reference to any publicised or published figures ) , more so , the decision and call has to be taken and received from within .
    I would not exactly dare to guide others to “make contact” even if I can provide good and practical meditation guidance in real time.

Why I can’t say but it goes like that.

Other than extraterrestrials ( 🖐kudos for Steven Greer : it’s just another people yes) I’ve seen personally too many earthlings experiencing psychotic episode or rather “attack” following ET Contact and we don’t know why exactly but some brains are sensitive.
    So I think it’s left up to upon individual decisions and freedom of mind that is awareness of the mind free of ourselves

To knot it down

🐾

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Anka (14th March 2020), ExomatrixTV (15th March 2020), Mike Gorman (22nd March 2020), wttah (15th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Reading this thread, I can't help but notice the need to mention the power of intention in addressing the issue of risk that some are questioning. I think many (or most) of us have experienced the power of wise intention in our lives and I feel that if this is applied to the CE5 protocol, it can offset a great deal of the risk involved, if there is any risk. If an intention is for the highest good of all, and made from the heart, IMO it is an extremely powerful component in all these efforts. I didn't listen to all the videos, so this may have been covered somewhere in one of them, so apologies for stating the obvious for some.
    Last edited by Andre; 14th March 2020 at 23:25.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Agape (15th March 2020), aoibhghaire (17th March 2020), ExomatrixTV (15th March 2020), Mari (15th March 2020), Mike Gorman (22nd March 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

An alternative approach is to simply turn your back and walk away from encounters.

"They" might wonder why the human doesn't behave like all the other humans.

Interesting things begin to happen when "they" get curious.

The only other suggestion is my opinion that it is wise to be able to turn your back on the greatest of treasures such as knowledge. Knowledge is a very popular bait when fishing for humans. Works every time ; )

Just my two cents worth.
    Last edited by wttah; 15th March 2020 at 02:54. Reason: Argh! Typos!
    If the Ancients discovered the secrets of life and created living organic machines; where do the machines go when they die?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

Agape (15th March 2020), TomKat (15th March 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Encounters will continue, especially under the clear blue skies of the moment.

Majority of people are over the edge and stressing each other due to the coronavirus scare, human stress can grow so huge that in itself it becomes difficult to bear.
    But let me tell you that much; the level of pollution, possible contamination by pathogens and stress on your nearest highway is not greater than it was last year in October. It’s probably 20 to 80 % less than it was last year.
    The situation we are bearing now is a result of whatever the civilization accumulated and hosted previously including its own illiteracy and manipulation syndromes.

No idea how to explain this easily to crowd of people( of course there’s no crowd here, gatherings of more than 4 people are now prohibited in the district) who would panic about going somewhere else than here the first place.

Sounds like an absurd idea or better to vanish taken I don’t have any friends in the know on my side and I do care about my friends well being.

So one way or another this situation will evolve in manner native and natural to all individuals concerned and since my ET friends know me quite well, it can’t get too curious

🌊

Anyone remembers the Close Encounters of the Third Kind movie ? “Even my dog has a gas mask?”

Can’t find the clip on YouTube really, perhaps it was taken down.

However. Good endings are the most important, in Life and in movies.

Last edited by Agape; 17th March 2020 at 04:56.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

EFO (22nd March 2020), Mari (17th March 2020), Mike (17th March 2020), wttah (17th March 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

So I’ve listened to the live session with Dr Greer last night, early morning as we are 12.30 hours ahead of Los Angeles, but nearly on the same parallel.

I did not know what to think about it as naturally you don’t know what to think about at 3 AM

There was not much news but the new thing is that itself is happening, we are one consciousness connecting on this planet, and beyond.

I could listen to about 2nd hour before my data pack run out so will fix that and check the rest later. There was a mention of this being a preparation of Event that coincides with the new movie release but more importantly “encounter event” that could be, will be on mass scale, available to all humans in one way or another.

It’s possible but from my perspective, we really don’t know the Time.

Whatever is happening NOW including the Covid 19 epidemics and shutting down all these high ways, railways and all the human businesses thus reaching a state of rare and sporadically quietude of human activity

enables for some of the higher consciousnesses to transpire and possibly connect

however and nevertheless this all may be just an exercise

This time of global reflection, reconnection to ourselves may also be relatively short and rare and therefor we need to use it wisely and to our advantage

Not forgetting of others and those who are with us in spirit but unifying all principles in one mind ,
    the true meaning of ethics and kindness is spontaneously rediscovered under stress
    and whatever was superficial to us is dissolved.

The state we return to is like our grandmothers wisdom.

I think: this may be just a beginning of thousand steps...

After they shut the railways, it’s 2.30 AM bus to Zeta Reticuli.

😷

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

EFO (22nd March 2020), mab777 (29th December 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    Reading this thread, I can't help but notice the need to mention the power of intention in addressing the issue of risk that some are questioning. I think many (or most) of us have experienced the power of wise intention in our lives and I feel that if this is applied to the CE5 protocol, it can offset a great deal of the risk involved, if there is any risk. If an intention is for the highest good of all, and made from the heart, IMO it is an extremely powerful component in all these efforts. I didn't listen to all the videos, so this may have been covered somewhere in one of them, so apologies for stating the obvious for some.
    Yes, I feel that the quality of intention is critical here; as Bob Dean used to declare: These beings could have 'cleaned our clock' many times over if their intentions were hostile towards humanity. Intuitively I sense more than one type of involvement going on.
    I can't help but recall the lady in Staffordshire, rural England in 1954, who witnessed a significant craft hovering over her farmhouse, she said she could see several 'beautiful' male beings with page-boy hair do's (like the old kings) gazing down on her with great sympathy, as if they understood just how much they were freaking her out and causing cognitive dissonance. While the beings Greer seems to be interacting with have a more ethereal, intangible quality, we are talking about a great mix of different beings I would say. I suggest we are visited by various civilizations, some of which are progenitors, others merely curious, some with an interventionist 'duty' perhaps?

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Agape (23rd March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast