+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind - The CE-5 Protocols

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind - The CE-5 Protocols

How many of you have tried these?

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Redspan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th October 2019), Ben Macdonald (19th October 2019), Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), boja (18th October 2019), EFO (18th October 2019), ExomatrixTV (18th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (18th October 2019), Mare (18th October 2019), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), onawah (18th October 2019), rogparan (18th October 2019), Rosco1 (8th November 2019), Sadieblue (18th October 2019), Star Tsar (18th October 2019), toppy (18th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 times in 126 posts

Default Re: Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind - The CE-5 Protocols

During the early 1990s I was aware that the UFO literature demonstrated that there were specific case studies that showed common feature in potential communications. The common feature been using consciousness. The cases I investigated showed a telepathic link as key to communications with the intelligence behind UFOs. I then came across coincidently CSETI and became a member.

During 1994 I set up a team using the CE5 protocols. Applying coherent thought sequencing, lights, sounds from the crop circles. We were successful in seeing and eventually recording one event. In fact one real event was successfully recorded live by a UK TV. All these events happened in Europe.

We tried these methodologies a number of times with some success.
    Although I found this intriguing and a confirmation of the phenomenon’s existence, I felt that there must be another way for a two way communications. CE5 was good for a one way system, but not a two way system methodology if we wanted to develop a relationship with the intelligence behind the UFOs. I also wasn’t happy with the approach of just making contact and then what happens after. During the time I knew Dr Stephen Greer’s team was successful in both the UK and Mexico in the early 1990s, in the hope for a landing. However, their cameras/instrumentation just shut down whenever an encounter was close for either the propulsion energy field from the craft that disabled the equipment or they were not allowed to record at close distance. It seemed to be OK at a long distance. The problem here is resolving detail with cameras in those days.

I worked with a colleague to develop a model that supported our theoretical research material when investigating UFO events. This provided the opportunity of using this model as to when an event may or may not occur based on 13,000 worldwide events going back to the 1880s. The events did show patterns and cycles.

1. Model demonstrated patterns of activity that indicated a program of observation of Earth by hypothetical extraterrestrial sources.
    2. We discovered that some UFOs used tracks projected onto rotating Earth producing corridors.
    In other word they seem to use orbital tracks that are synchronized with the rotation of the Earth.

This discovery supported the next stage in the research.

3. The frequent meteoric injections of space vehicles into partial orbits of Earth helped with our next stage.
    4. Computerized timing graphs were applied successfully to indicate likely windows of opportunity to observe anomalous events would occur.

Applying the timing graphs provided, at active UFO sights, was very useful for team work to witness a possible up coming event. We used this research to support the CE5 methods.

Another tool which was fundamentally different, which we tried with success with the help of others who were using it for other applications, not for UFOs was a Co Creative Science method that I was introduced too by Catherine Overhauser.

This is both a SCIENTIFIC and Experiential plug in, so to speak, of combining two disciplines:
    This was fundamental for a true partnership with Nature Intelligence (NI). This approach which involved parking your EGO and setting up a conference call with NI in a true partnership.

Through a range of processes are needed for the partnership to work we applied the intent of experiencing a UFO event.

We discovered that this methodology was a lot more efficient than the CE5 Initiative.
    This provided the date and time when the event would occur. During 1998 we got the information to go to a specific site location on a day at a specific time.

Six of us were at the event. A UFO showed up within the prescribed time allotted and then one of us communicated mentally to the UFO projecting a mental image to do a figure 8 in the sky. Immediately the UFO responded and started doing a figure 8 that took 2 minutes to complete.

This was the first time we had a proper relationship with a UFO. This confirmed the intelligence behind it responded to our thought patterns.

Since that time I have been applying this Co Creative Science method with ET type events that have provided a life journey.
    I have also applied this method to many other unrelated UFO projects over the many years.

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Ben Macdonald (19th October 2019), Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), boja (18th October 2019), East Sun (18th October 2019), EFO (18th October 2019), ExomatrixTV (18th October 2019), justntime2learn (18th October 2019), Keyholder (18th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (18th October 2019), Mare (18th October 2019), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), onawah (18th October 2019), onevoice (18th October 2019), Philippe (20th October 2019), Redspan (18th October 2019), rogparan (18th October 2019), Sadieblue (18th October 2019), Star Tsar (18th October 2019), Sunny (24th October 2019), toppy (18th October 2019), wondering (19th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,992 times in 2,783 posts

Exclamation Re: Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind - The CE-5 Protocols

I showed at our 1st international UFO Conference we organized in 20 November 1992 (27 years ago!) Amsterdam Holland (where I was 1 of the speakers) the "CE5 Protocols" of Steven Greer "Project Starlight" + Video interactions with UFOs (orange potato shaped pulsating UFOs) Gulf Breeze Florida Coast using lasers & strong torchlight with multiple cameras 70+ people doing (amongst others) the "thought coherent projection". The filmed objects above the sea sky were responding back to the flashing of the CE5 Team ... many were yelling (positively) of excitement. Another speaker who was invited from the UK to our UFO Conference was Colin Andrews international Corp-Circles investigator who too has had successfully CE5 Encounters using drawings of designs of symbols later appeared in the field nearby WITH skeptics (journalists) having an UFO encounter as well! All explained by Collin Andrews at our UFO Conference. All of that inspired me to do 3 independent similar successful (personal with girlfriend) CE5 Encounters in The Netherlands 1993 with Charlotte Stroosnijder, 1997 with Ellen de Goede & 2014 with Iris van Rooijen (also "orange potato shaped pulsating UFO" broad daylight!).

Cheers,
    John Kuhles 18-10-2019

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th October 2019 at 17:10.
    ~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB Groups/Stop5G

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th October 2019), Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), boja (18th October 2019), EFO (18th October 2019), gs_powered (18th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (18th October 2019), Mare (18th October 2019), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), Ol' Roy (19th October 2019), onawah (18th October 2019), Redspan (18th October 2019), rogparan (18th October 2019), Star Tsar (18th October 2019), Sunny (24th October 2019), Valerie Villars (18th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Multiple successful CE5 events are also discussed here:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th October 2019 at 15:36.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th October 2019), Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), EFO (18th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (18th October 2019), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), onawah (18th October 2019), Redspan (18th October 2019), rogparan (18th October 2019), Star Tsar (18th October 2019), Sunny (24th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,358 times in 11,957 posts

Do you lot feel it is irresponsible to promote these protocols without some kind of warning or disclaimer? Is there any danger in "vectoring in" UFOs?
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th October 2019), arborealis (18th October 2019), Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), rogparan (18th October 2019), Valerie Villars (18th October 2019), wondering (19th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    During the early 1990s I was aware that the UFO literature demonstrated that there were specific case studies that showed common feature in potential communications. The common feature been using consciousness. The cases I investigated showed a telepathic link as key to communications with the intelligence behind UFOs. I then came across coincidently CSETI and became a member....
    etc

Well, I wondered if I might get a few short answers but I wasn't expecting that. Lots of food for thought there. Thank you for the response.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Redspan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th October 2019), Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), ExomatrixTV (18th October 2019), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), rogparan (18th October 2019), wondering (19th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Do you lot feel it is irresponsible to promote these protocols without some kind of warning or disclaimer? Is there any danger in "vectoring in" UFOs?
    No, I don't feel that it's irresponsible to question, investigate, or experiment with these ideas.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Redspan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th October 2019), Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), boja (18th October 2019), ExomatrixTV (18th October 2019), Mare (19th October 2019), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), rogparan (18th October 2019), Star Tsar (18th October 2019), wondering (19th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,358 times in 11,957 posts

Red face Re: Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind - The CE-5 Protocols

Quote Posted by Redspan (here)
    No, I don't feel that it's irresponsible to question, investigate, or experiment with these ideas.
    Welcome to Avalon Redspan!
    I did not mean you personally more along the lines of Dr Greer.
    Would it not be best practice for him to include a disclaimer of some kind?
    Can you please answer the second question I posted?
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th October 2019), rogparan (18th October 2019), wondering (19th October 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,159 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    This was fundamental for a true partnership with Nature Intelligence (NI). This approach which involved parking your EGO and setting up a conference call with NI in a true partnership.
    I cannot remember, how much time I know about the Inteligence of Universe.
    I'm often in contact with "Inteligence of Others", but this (NI) Its utterly Impersonal.

the process occurs by telepathy, and don't need any UFOs to it happen Naturally.

I would say yes, because suposed ETs that need (3D material) UFOs

(1) may not be ETs,
    (2) may be bio-robots that's look like ETs,
    (3) may be reptoids that live longer than humans underground this planet and don't like humans in a general way,
    (4) may be unethical beings doing a good impression to take further advantage over our lack of knowledge about these issues,
    (5) may the 3D protocols be useless to 4D or 5D, which most ETs eventually have access and know that almost humans don't have.
    Last edited by rogparan; 18th October 2019 at 17:33. Reason: bad english
    here I am, but I don't belong to this world
    So, nothing there are here belongs to me.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rogparan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th October 2019), arborealis (18th October 2019), ExomatrixTV (18th October 2019), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), Rich (18th October 2019), Star Tsar (18th October 2019), Valerie Villars (18th October 2019), wondering (19th October 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Redspan (here)
    Welcome to Avalon Redspan!
    I did not mean you personally more along the lines of Dr Greer.
    Would it not be best practice for him to include a disclaimer of some kind?
    Can you please answer the second question I posted?
    Thanks for the welcome

I don't know if Dr Greer publishes a disclaimer either on his site or in material provided to those who join him on excursions into the desert. I guess it would be but then one might argue that the same disclaimer should be provided by anyone running a meditation group since there is the possibility that any kind of meditation could bring one into contact with inter-dimensional beings.

As for the second question, it's a similar answer. if you meditate there is a chance that you attract others to the light you start to shine. Some of those you attract will be drawn to the power of light (like attracts like) but there is a risk you'll attract other less savoury entities. Some level of maturity is needed and people need to take personal responsibility, just as they do when crossing the road or driving a car.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Redspan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th October 2019), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), onevoice (18th October 2019), Star Tsar (18th October 2019), wondering (19th October 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 times in 126 posts

Star Tzar ref:

I can answer your two questions with the following:

1. It is irresponsible to use these protocols because they are weak in there foundation.

2. there is the possibility of danger in “vectoring in" UFOs.

The CE5 initiative is a combination of a scientific approach with the experiential aspect plugged in.

The CE5 Initiative with its specific tools when applied are really at the mercy of what’s out there. What unknowns are going to manifest, etc. It has no clear definition, no direction and no purpose in its intent. It may have the aspirations of the team of what it thinks are the right intents, but it opens up to wide range of manifestations that are similar in principle too when dealing with paranormal events but now on a macro scale.

Because the foundation doesn’t entertain within the equation natures inherent characteristics of being in balance it will create manifestations that are not what humans are expecting at close range.

Their isn’t the understanding of how to balance this process. Nature knows nothing but balance. Humans may not be balanced when applying initiatives of this nature to vectoring in UFOs, which can create other manifestations that are ‘out of whack’.

To understand a co-creative science and what makes it unique, we need to understand nature in a deeper and more comprehensive way. This is because what makes co-creative science different from all other science is that it involves working with nature in a conscious and direct manner. Let me explain. In contemporary science (the term used for the science that is practiced today and with which we are all familiar), the scientist attempts to discover how nature works through testing and observation. He then draws conclusions about how nature works based on what he has observed and understood. In co-creative science, the scientist acknowledges that there is an inherent intelligence within all of nature, builds a communication bridge that allows him to access that intelligence, and then asks nature directly to explain and provide experiential insight to him so that he may understand how something works. In co-creative science, nature becomes a fully operational, functioning, conscious partner with the scientist. Together they create a team, with each member of the team providing specific and different information that is needed for understanding and solving a defined problem.

INVOLUTION / EVOLUTION BALANCE

All consciousness (human and nature) on our planet seeks to reflect and flow perfectly and fully through form. It is a natural dynamic contained within all life. This brings me to something I call "involution/evolution balance"

Because nature supplies all form like UFOs, ET space ships, ET civilizations in other stellar systems and because all form has combined with it consciousness, all matter has inherent in it two dynamics: an involution dynamic (the matter, means and action) that is supplied by nature and an evolution dynamic (the definition, direction and purpose) that is supplied by consciousness. These two dynamics work in partnership, and, when left undisturbed, this partnership functions in balance. That is, the involution and evolution dynamics are synchronized with one another, thus creating a state of balance.

This foundation is necessary in order to go on to the next step, that is setting up of a definition, direction and purpose when encompassing within the intent for example, extraterrestrial intelligent constructs. In this scenario, for example, our intent may be to bring in a new level of awareness on to planet Earth.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

EFO (19th October 2019), Keyholder (18th October 2019), mountain_jim (21st October 2019), rogparan (18th October 2019), silvanelf (23rd October 2019), Star Tsar (18th October 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Most fascinating idea, notion, concept in my opinion, is, that part of the real UFOs are from the Future (Humans, not per sé "aliens") if so, is it still " irresponsible to promote these protocols" ?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th October 2019), Star Tsar (19th October 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd October 2019), Star Tsar (23rd October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread