Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind - The CE-5 Protocols

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Default Re: Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind - The CE-5 Protocols

Source: Watch on Vimeo

I hope that you do not mind that I added your last video from the first page of posts John.. I just have to say... The screenshot for the video made me stop and copy it.. Thank you so much for sharing it!

These "orange balls of light" are exactly what was hovering over my house in 2015.. Odd coincidence it was the same year??? I failed to get an image of them however... I had not taken anything outside that evening, that could capture an image of them.. So to see them again in someone's video? Truly a treat for me! This is exactly what they looked like.

The ones that were above my home, had a band of lights in the middle, that lit up in colors of chasing Christmas lights that went around the center. In colors I had never seen before. Eventually those were turned off, and what was left was these two orange globes of light.

They appeared to be solid objects, but lit up almost from the inside giving them that glow. I can't explain what I was thinking about how they lit up that way, while I was looking at them. Because it appeared like the metal was so hot it glowed, yet I doubt that to be the case.

It is nice to see others have seen these!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Agape (23rd March 2020), ExomatrixTV (7th May 2020), william r sanford72 (4th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,645 times in 20,814 posts

Exclamation Re: Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind - The CE-5 Protocols

Aaron Rodgers Promotes CE5 Documentary 2020:

Aaron Rodgers saw a UFO shortly before the 2005 NFL draft

While Aaron Rodgers is no stranger to launching pigskins through the air, he once saw something different in the sky. In the months leading up to the 2005 NFL draft, the quarterback saw a UFO.

As recounted on Pete Holmes’ You Made It Weird podcast and shared on NFL.com, Rodgers had made the trip to New York City to appear on ESPN’s Cold Pizza. After his media commitments were done, he headed south into New Jersey to link up with his former college teammate, Steve Levy.

After dinner, Rodgers heard a siren in the distance; then, he looked at the sky.

“It was a large orange, left-to-right-moving object. Because of the overcast nature of the night and the snow, you couldn’t make out,” the quarterback explained. “It was behind the clouds we were seeing, but it was definitively large, moving from left to right…It was me, Steve, and his brother that saw it. And it goes out of sight, and we look at each other and go, ‘What in the f— was that?”

They also heard fighter jets, which, in Rodgers’ mind, tied everything together.

“Now, if you know anything about UFO sightings or you’ve done research, you know that a lot of times, two things are connected to UFO sightings,” Rodgers continued. “One is the presence of fighter jets. And two, there’s a lot of sightings around nuclear power plants. So to tie it all together, the alarm we heard from 30 miles out was a nuclear power plant that had an alarm that went off.”

Baron Davis may have also had an extraterrestrial alien encounter

Aaron Rodgers isn’t the only athlete to have a potential alien encounter, though. NBA veteran Baron Davis may have had his own experience with extraterrestrials.

In 2013, Davis was driving from Las Vegas to Los Angeles, when he saw “a bright light,” which he assumed was a truck. As he explained on The Champs Podcast, though, the light was something else.

“Then next thing you know, dude, like, I was in this f—ing steel thing,” Davis explained, according to Daniel Beekman of the New York Daily News. “[The beings inside the craft] were poking me on my nose, and they were, like, looking me in my eyes. They had my hands like, tied up, and the next thing you know, I was f—ing Montebello, dude, burning rubber on the way back to L.A. It was like four o’clock in the morning.”

Despite those details, Davis later tweeted that his entire alien anecdote was a joke. Aaron Rodgers, however, offered no such qualifications; as far as we know, the Packers quarterback still believes he saw something unexplainable on that night in 2005.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th October 2020 at 15:06.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (4th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th July 2021), william r sanford72 (4th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Summer of 1985 camping in Sequoia National Park in CA. I woke up in the middle of the night with total certainty I could call a UFO and it would appear, but I decided it might not b e a good idea. In summer of 1988 we set out on a trip to Vancouver and I said to my wife "I want to see a UFO, everybody's seen one but me!" When we got to Vancouver a triangle craft appeared over us on the freeway. I explained it away, so it disappeared and then came back again until I accepted what it was. I wonder if calling UFOs isn't an ancient human practice, especially among the priest class.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (15th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (19th April 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

There has to be something to the conscious awareness that manifests many things. That same evening that I saw those 2 globes, I was thinking that I would like to tour one of them, and see what they were like inside. And sure enough, that evening, while asleep, I got my wish granted. Whether I was actually in the craft, or I was given a tour in some sort of information exchange where I was lucid, and walking through one, I will never know, but I did get that tour...

The ending was spectacular, as I remember thinking, while walking through the craft, I really must use the restroom.. I walked over to a pad on the floor that looked like a black mat for stress fatigue for cashiers who stand all day.. And I looked down at my feet, and they began to disappear!

I awoke almost immediately, on my bed, facing the foot of the bed, on the wrong side of the bed. Did I get teleported back into bed? Or was I having a crazy dream? I will never know, but it reminded me of when I was a child and woke up in the craziest of places!

All I can say of my own experience that night was ... SOMEHOW, whether sending information to my mind to process as if I was in the craft, I was able to walk through it and examine it briefly. Or, they literally took me to see it. The truth of that evening I will never know, But I also will never forget it...

I was able to use the restroom once "returned" hahaha. And remembered everything. Very wild night..

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (19th April 2023), pabranno (15th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2