+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Stina Bo Bina: a star is born :)

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member funkpunk46's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Stina Bo Bina: a star is born :)

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by funkpunk46 (here)
    I do understand that this is very personal and emotional stuff. I'll just stay tuned for this "big video" she keeps hinting at.
    Yes, it is. Whatever our personal style preferences (and I totally love what she does: this is just the kind of refreshing infotainment that I think most of us need), we all have to admire her courage and refusal to be cowed or to back down.

This is real David-and-Goliath stuff: a 4'11" 100 lb girl, a mother-of-two with no resources apart from an iPhone, standing up alone against a bunch of bullies, manipulators, and attempted enforcers.
    It's definitely something to admire.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to funkpunk46 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2020), Franny (17th January 2020), Mike (17th January 2020), RunningDeer (17th January 2020), Tintin (8th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,211 times in 5,679 posts

i don't think it's a 'blackcent' as much as it is an exaggerated southern twangy sort of thing. i think she's from florida.

she's exaggerating her personality most of the time for effect. doesn't bother me. it's a persona, for entertainment purposes.

but being the heart centered person she is, it's pretty easy to see where the persona ends and the real person begins. that's why it works for her.

i'm really enjoying her stuff, and i hope she keeps it up
    Last edited by Mike; 17th January 2020 at 18:44.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th January 2020), Bill Ryan (17th January 2020), Ivanhoe (18th January 2020), RunningDeer (17th January 2020), Tintin (8th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Just an FYI and more food for thought:

If you've not looked at my profile, I'm a black woman. Too often I encounter "sassy" white women who adopt black American vernacular, mannerisms, and tones when trying to be entertaining, funny, or angry in a way that can be perceived as humorous or less threatening. It's old and played out, but it's also something that I think white americans do so freely that it's hard to even be aware of when one is doing it.

That said, it bugs me and I don't like it. My culture is not a costume or a persona to be used for entertainment. It's bigger than me and my preferences. I mean, what if she pulled her eyes at the corners and said, "me love you long time"? That's far less subtle than what's being done here, and just as played out and unnecessary.

I don't mean to high jack this thread, so I'll drop it. I just hope ya'll will get past any defensiveness to allow yourself to get to the heart of what I'm trying to communicate. Private messages about this are welcome, but I'll warn you that I don't visit this forum daily and may not reply immediately. PS - don't come at me with any "why are you attacking her" energy, because I'm not.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to funkpunk46 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2020), Forest Denizen (17th January 2020), James (17th January 2020), Mike (17th January 2020), RunningDeer (17th January 2020), Tintin (8th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

I took some time to check her videos the other day. Totally honest and impressive.

The right side of truth is a dangerous place to be. I admire her bravery and authenticity, and that is the core of the problem... that a couple peculiar fellows who talk about blue aliens and ascension have such a litigious grip over an almost entire community, and that we need such Davids to confront such Goliaths.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to James For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2020), Mike (17th January 2020), RunningDeer (17th January 2020), Tintin (8th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by funkpunk46 (here)
    PS - don't come at me with any "why are you attacking her" energy, because I'm not.
    No, you're not. It's all cool. We really appreciate all your contributions. (It's your avatar that I heard raising a few questions! )

Regarding accents, most people who aren't North American (like yours truly) can't tell one US accent from another. Or even American from Canadian. Just [often] like the other way round, re England! But I do understand that can be a sensitivity. (And trivia: yes, Mike's right. Stina's from Florida. )

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th January 2020), funkpunk46 (21st January 2020), James (17th January 2020), Mike (17th January 2020), RunningDeer (17th January 2020), Tintin (8th February 2020), Yoda (19th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

For new members and guests, Stina Bo Bina is an Avalon member. Stina Bo Bina, a.k.a. Stinamaria has posted on this thread and elsewhere.

Stinamaria, should you need financial assistance because of these conmen, I’d contributed to a GoFundMe account.

And from one mother to another, Family trumps conmen. I know you know this, sometimes it helps to hear it in another’s voice.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th January 2020), Bill Ryan (17th January 2020), Mike (17th January 2020), Tintin (8th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Hi there funkpunk46,...yes, when you put it that way, I can see why that would be annoying!

I didn't view your posts as attacks. In fact, the overuse of the word "attack" on text forums makes me nauseous. It's dramatic and silly.

Back to your point tho...
    Adopting a "blackcent" is often something women of color will even do. Ever watch Oprah? She'll talk "white" for 10 mins and then suddenly throw in a "oh no you didn't!" or something to that effect. Tyra Banks is notorious for this too. Halle Berry. Etc.

Part of the problem is that the exaggerated parody of the sassy black woman is also being perpetuated by black folks. Famous ones. And now it's become something of a pop cultural meme. Memes, being archetypal and universal, eventually get adopted by everyone...even white Youtubers.

I'll let Stina speak for herself on this one from here on out. But that's basically how I see it. In other words, although I can see why that would annoy you (I really can! It would likely bug me too if I was a black man) i don't think she's doing it to be disrespectful.
    Last edited by Mike; 17th January 2020 at 21:50.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2020), Eva2 (17th January 2020), Ivanhoe (18th January 2020), James (18th January 2020), RunningDeer (17th January 2020), Strat (21st January 2020), Tintin (8th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Adopting a "blackcent" is often something women of color will even do. Ever watch Oprah? She'll talk "white" for 10 mins and then suddenly throw in a "oh no you didn't!" or something to that effect. Tyra Banks is notorious for this too. Halle Berry. Etc.

Part of the problem is that the exaggerated parody of the sassy black woman is also being perpetuated by black folks.
    You're wrong on two points.

1. A stereotype is a fixed and oversimplified image or idea of a particular type of person or thing, while a parody is an imitation of the style of a particular writer, artist, or genre with deliberate exaggeration for comic effect. The perpetuation of stereotypes and parodies are not done by the people within those communities - black women are just being black women, how can I promote a stereotype just by being myself? It's like you're saying that Black American vernacular English is, in and of itself, a stereotype and not the result of culture. It's the focusing on a single or a few particular aspects of a culture and then oversimplifying and deliberately exaggerating them for whatever reason.

2. It's totally normal for people of all cultures to change their intonation and use of vernacular depending on the context of their conversation and company. Kinda like when people who live in big cities go visit their families down south and suddenly their southern accent and slang comes back. It's when this change is *intentionally* affected as a means of *entertainment* that annoys and offends me. Black Americans specifically have a more nuanced approach to this, due to the societal expectation that we present ourselves a certain way. Halle Berry is an actress, so I wouldn't look at the way she speaks in movies as a good example of what you're trying to say. To me, Oprah's voice is just her voice. When she changes her intonation when using a particular phrase (she's gotten flack for using a deep southern accent as well, but let's not forget, it's from kosciusko, Mississippi), I think of it more like the example I provided at the beginning of my response.

I don't believe that we are talking about the same thing here.

(Edited to add: I know I said that I'd drop it but since Mike responded here rather than privately, I felt the need to respond here. Especially since his response promotes some pretty irresponsible ideas about cultural stereotypes. So, one more time - I'm happy to discuss this privately but if you're makin' claims out in these message board streets then I'll respond out in these message board streets)
    Last edited by funkpunk46; 21st January 2020 at 18:29.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funkpunk46 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2020), Mike (21st January 2020), Tintin (8th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Just realized this hadn't been posted — Stina responding to YouTube comments, published a little over a week ago on 28 Jan. Enjoy!

Also appropriate to post here is Stina's co-presentation with Jay Weidner, on 4 Feb.

The discussion about that, which is interesting and important, is on this thread starting at post #320.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (8th February 2020), Billy (8th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2020), funkpunk46 (9th February 2020), Tintin (8th February 2020), Yoda (10th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,474 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    Regarding Bill's detailed post just two posts up...

One very true fact. Bill Ryan, being Bill Ryan... meaning, as Bill has put it, a "micro-celebrity" has been someone who finds himself from time to time "attracted to" by others where the motivations of these others sometimes includes a desire to achieve a rise in their own star. So when the schism occurred in January of 2015, a mob targeted him much like you see being done to Trump.

Essentially, Bill had been "boogey-manned" by others as the "creator" of Corey Goode. I have seen Bill blamed for this on other forums and on websites of ex-PA members ever since. But I had a front row seat to that movie and its my strong opinion Bill was scapegoated by others (especially one other) who were far more responsible for the creation of Corey Goode and they know it. I still have all my notes and details of the whole saga. It was my first lesson in mismanagement of back channel relationships.

I can see how this happens, I HAVE seen this happen.. It was horrifying. (Not with Corey Goode, but elsewhere) And I was beside myself trying to figure out a way to stop it... Yet you never can stop the actions of another can you? I suppose the best that you can do is make others aware it is happening, step back and let it play out and HOPE the damage is minimal...

Let's just hope the fallout from the Goode story, and Wilcock fiasco bring people here hoping to find out what truly happened..

As a side note.. And probably the thing I should have STARTED with given the tread topic?

STINA! Great presence.. You go girl!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th February 2020), Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Billy (8th March 2020), Gemma13 (8th March 2020), Tintin (9th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Stina also has a Warped Podcast with Daniel James if you guys didn't know. The latest episode just released a couple days ago, and it's a doozy. You're wrong if you think there aren't disingenuous characters on our side of the community too.

Edit: I know it sounds like I killed the mood with that statement, but it’s actually the theme of the video. You’ll have to watch it to know who I’m referring to.

Last edited by Andrew_K; 8th March 2020 at 14:27.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2020), Billy (29th April 2020), Chester (21st March 2020), Gemma13 (8th March 2020), graciousb (22nd March 2020), Tintin (27th June 2020)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Stina's latest video. Enjoy!

Take the time to study this one if you're wondering how Corey was able to amass the audience he did.

Is Corey Goode mind controlling you?

Some key ways a person mind controls others is through social persuasion.

We are going to go through Corey Goodes narrative, how he compartmentalizes his audience,the manipulative psychology techniques as well as take a brief look at motives for what he does.

How has one man fooled an entire industry? Professionals who’ve been in the field of ufology for years? Was this all sheer luck or are there more nefarious things at work here?

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2020), Billy (29th April 2020), Chester (21st March 2020), Gemma13 (22nd March 2020), graciousb (22nd March 2020), Tintin (27th June 2020)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here's Stina's latest! This one contains some of her finest research and "content copping" in my opinion.

Recently many folks have taken to live-streaming during this time of global crisis. Some people are streaming to share their research on the worlds current events and some are live-streaming as a means of supplementing their income. Capitalizing on the fears and anxiety we’re all feeling right now. While also providing a meditation to help shift the worlds collective consciousness and battle the deep state Illuminati puppets and their stupid TV appearances.

Anyway. One such charity that’s currently doing what they can to educate their audience on what’s REALLY GOING ON, is the Wilcock Foundation for Spiritual Empowerment. The foundations name sake is David Wilcock, the man who brought you the “insiders insider”. The man who has access to the people deep within the compartmentalization of our government. The man who is bringing you THE FACTS.

and many, many camera changes.

but dont worry, he wants you to know this isnt the end of the world,

Well. Let’s look at those facts together, shall we?

[You can find links to all of her sources in the full description. I can't copy them here because of formatting.]
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 4th June 2020 at 20:33.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th April 2020), Billy (29th April 2020), Gemma13 (29th April 2020), graciousb (30th April 2020), Mashika (29th April 2020), Stinamaria (4th June 2020), Tintin (27th June 2020)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Stina has excelled herself in the video above. First class research without begging for funds, What a star indeed

David Wilcock, you should be ashamed of yourself. You are an embarrassment
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Andrew_K (30th April 2020), Bill Ryan (29th April 2020), Franny (13th June 2020), Gemma13 (29th April 2020), Stinamaria (4th June 2020), Tintin (27th June 2020), Tom Corbett (4th June 2020)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

New upload for you all! Stina picks apart Corey's lawsuit against Youngblood and co. piece by piece in this video. As someone else put it, it serves as the entire defense case. It's that thorough.

Corey Goode has recently filed two large lawsuits against his previous employer, his old manager/supervisor at that place of employement, 3 YouTube content creators, and 3 of his former business associates/collaborators. These three have worked closely with Mr. Goode making content within the disclosure field, and were seen as ‘family’ by Mr. Goode and his wife.

So… what happened? And why is this not being covered by any of the mutual associates of Mr. Goode and the defendants? Some mutual collaborators have since resigned or publicly denounced their working relationship with Mr. Goode since the filling of this lawsuit, but what about the other Prominent Public Figures and perceived LEADERS in this field (such as David Wilcock and Elizabeth Wilcock, Michael Salla, James Gilliland and Edge of Wonders Rob and Ben)? If these individuals were proven to be witness of events that were lied about in the lawsuit, why are they still aligned with Mr. Goode and his business?

I wanted to go over these lawsuits and provide you with just the firm, hard facts. Needless to say, I’m sure there is alot of hurt and emotion that is also involved with these lawsuits, as I cannot imagine how these individuals must feel if the evidence I found is in fact the whole truth.

I plan to monitor this situation closely, and bring you more information as it develops. But for now, I wanted to just bring you up to speed on the situation as a whole.

In the future I will be updating this description box with all of the links and details that were involved with the making of this video, as its been a good month long research fest. Everything provided in this video is backed up with documentation, and I tried my best to keep my opinions and feelings out of this video.

I do want to go over the real implications of the evidence I found in this lawsuit, not from a court of law POV, but from a spiritual and leadership POV. The true implications of what this evidence says about Corey Goode as a man of integrity. As a man of honor. And as a man of truth. As someone who gets donations to sue his previous employers and content creators. As someone who is paid to bring forth the ways to better your life and prepare for ascension. Does his actions align with the man he says he is? And if they do not; what does this mean about his story as a whole?

If you have any corrections, comments concerns or information that you’d like to share with me, please feel free to reach out to me on twitter, or email me at HeyYoStina@gmail.com

twitter.com/stinamariaxo
    patreon.com/stinabobina
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 4th June 2020 at 20:42.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th June 2020), Billy (5th June 2020), Bluegreen (5th June 2020), Clear Light (4th June 2020), Franny (13th June 2020), Gemma13 (5th June 2020), Kryztian (4th June 2020), Mike (4th June 2020), Stinamaria (4th June 2020), sunflower (4th June 2020), Tintin (27th June 2020), Tom Corbett (4th June 2020)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    New upload for you all! Stina picks apart Corey's lawsuit against Youngblood and co. piece by piece in this video. As someone else put it, it serves as the entire defense case. It's that thorough
    . She rocked it! Case Closed! lol!!!

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tom Corbett For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th June 2020), Bill Ryan (4th June 2020), Billy (5th June 2020), Franny (13th June 2020), Gemma13 (5th June 2020), Kryztian (4th June 2020), Mike (4th June 2020), Stinamaria (4th June 2020), Tintin (27th June 2020)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,327 times in 3,414 posts

Quote Posted by Tom Corbett (here)
    New upload for you all! Stina picks apart Corey's lawsuit against Youngblood and co. piece by piece in this video. As someone else put it, it serves as the entire defense case. It's that thorough
    Amen. No need to for this court case to go any further. Legal analyst Stina Bo Bina has covered every angle of the case.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th June 2020), Bill Ryan (4th June 2020), Billy (5th June 2020), Franny (13th June 2020), Gemma13 (5th June 2020), Mike (4th June 2020), Stinamaria (4th June 2020), Tintin (27th June 2020), Tom Corbett (5th June 2020)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Quote Posted by Tom Corbett (here)
    Amen. No need to for this court case to go any further. Legal analyst Stina Bo Bina has covered every angle of the case.
    The video just got better and better. For me, the slam-dunk comes at 36:43 when Adrienne Youngblood is called on to the stage of the Dimensions of Disclosure event and thanked profusely and publicly on camera by the Edge of Wonder guys for putting on the conference.

"If it wasn't for Adrienne," they shout to the audience against whooping cheers, "it never would have happened."

They can tell that to the jury (that Corey's lawyer has requested) from the witness box. They'll have to. Game over.

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th June 2020), Billy (5th June 2020), Franny (13th June 2020), Gemma13 (5th June 2020), Kryztian (5th June 2020), kudzy (5th June 2020), Mike (4th June 2020), Stinamaria (4th June 2020), sunflower (4th June 2020), Tintin (27th June 2020), Tom Corbett (5th June 2020), Yoda (6th June 2020)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Way to go Stina. With your researching skills and ability to articulate I bet you'd make a damn good lawyer yourself. Appreciate all your work!

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th June 2020), Bill Ryan (5th June 2020), Billy (5th June 2020), Franny (13th June 2020), Gemma13 (5th June 2020), Stinamaria (6th June 2020), sunflower (4th June 2020), Tintin (27th June 2020), Tom Corbett (5th June 2020)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote "If it wasn't for Adrienne,"[/I] they shout to the audience against whooping cheers, [I]"it never would have happened."
    One of my personal favorite moments myself!! For SO many reasons Loved it when Stina slowed down the audio on that.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tom Corbett For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th June 2020), Bill Ryan (5th June 2020), Billy (5th June 2020), Franny (13th June 2020), Gemma13 (5th June 2020), Mike (5th June 2020), Stinamaria (6th June 2020), Tintin (27th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast