+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Stina Bo Bina: a star is born :)

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,191 times in 32,903 posts

Default Re: Stina Bo Bina: a star is born :)

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    Remember that when a former confidant of Bill Ryan bolted the scene (December 2014, and early 2015), that confidant was a "Goode believer" and played a significant psychological support role to Goode as he created websites which debased the Project Avalon forum and Bill Ryan.
    Sammy, I do most sincerely appreciate your sensitivity, discretion and care here, but I've already told Stina about all that privately. She needed to know that background.

This is Christine Anderson, former moderator (until Jan 2015) and the person who — talk about synchronicities and butterfly effects!! — did an impromptu ad hoc interview with Corey on her own initiative, when she happened to be visiting Dallas in September-October 2014.

And yes, she supported Corey totally, even lending him a large sum of money (my money!) which I never knew about, until finally, very late to the party, she fully realized what was going on with him.

Better late than never! But OMG, it took her a long time. (But then it did with Jay Weidner, too. Corey seemed to have an almost hypnotic affect on some people, bewildering to those who were unaffected, looking on.)

That interview in Dallas was the very tiny initial thing that grew to have an enormous cumulative negative impact on the lives of tens of thousands of people, and persists until now.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th November 2019), BMJ (27th November 2019), Chester (16th November 2019), Did You See Them (15th November 2019), Franny (16th November 2019), Gemma13 (15th November 2019), Hervé (15th November 2019), James (17th January 2020), Jayke (15th November 2019), mountain_jim (20th November 2019), Reinhard (18th January 2020), Tintin (15th November 2019), Valerie Villars (15th November 2019), Yoda (16th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wow. This goes with what I’ve noticed about Corey; he has a very hard time maintaining long lasting relationships. We see people weave in and out of his life within a matter of years- whether this is due to him doing like he did to you Sammy, and giving people ultimatums to keep a friendship with him, or due to the person realizing what he is (a monster. Liability. Bad company to keep. Etc) so they choose to distance themselves or end the relationship. That would make for an interesting video in itself because it establishes a pattern. It’s hard to believe someone who has such Rocky relationships (personal and business!) could be someone elevated to this position of galactic liaison and “authority”. Humans would steer clear or someone like this, someone who can’t keep a healthy relationship, they always go SOUR. If humans wouldn’t befriend him because of this behavior why would evolved intelligent beings wish to have a relationship with him? Knowing he’s so wtecklesd and irrational and at the drop of a hat would end a friendship because someone is friends with another person? That’s so disposable and middle school. It shows a lot of immaturity.

Due to this behavior this is why I believe there must be some sort of trauma for Corey. But not because of what he’s said the reason he has trauma is. Then again, I reflect on his story of his life, taking away the obvious lies, and can’t really think of reasons why he’d have such horrible trauma. Then again trauma is highly subjective. What’s traumatic for one person isn’t for another. So perhaps he’s just a sensitive emotionally unstable person who’s paranoid and sees monsters out of everyone and has made that traumatic for himself. I’m not sure. But there is something in his life that’s happened to him which has made him who he is. We all have that nature vs. nurture. Our experiences shape us, we become sponges based on who we are around (I see this within my own children). So who did he learn this behavior from? I want to look at the psycholog behind this. It may help us understand his motivations better.

If you Sammy or anyone else who’s had personal experiences with Corey or David would like to speak to me privately and tell your story, I’m always available to listen. My email is stinaferrante@gmail.com. Feel free to send me an email if you’d wanna talk. I’m also very open to doing video stories on anyone who wishes to get their experience out - for those who do not have a platform but want their story told. This is so important to me that people see we are all just regular people. Just normal everyday individuals who are wanting to end this exploitation Corey is doing. Anyone who speaks out is labeled a dark alliance or canal member and I know that’s not the case. Hence why I wanted to do the video/YouTube channel. To show we are just normal individuals and we deserve to be heard too regardless if we have an established media platform or some sort of “popularity” or bring “known” within this community. Our voices are just as important as the large named critics of Corey. I wanna give all of us a voice to be heard!

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Stinamaria For This Post:

Andrew_K (16th November 2019), Bill Ryan (16th November 2019), BMJ (27th November 2019), Chester (17th November 2019), Franny (20th December 2019), Gemma13 (17th November 2019), Hervé (16th November 2019), Ivanhoe (5th December 2019), mountain_jim (20th November 2019), Reinhard (18th January 2020), Tintin (5th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,678 times in 3,332 posts

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    Remember that when a former confidant of Bill Ryan bolted the scene (December 2014, and early 2015), that confidant was a "Goode believer" and played a significant psychological support role to Goode as he created websites which debased the Project Avalon forum and Bill Ryan.

Goode then quickly established himself on the One Truth Forum to take "the Goode Show" to the next stage which is where the very first utterance of the Blue Avian BS appeared. This was pre-Wilcock by several months though, based on what Goode told me (which doesn't mean its true but seems likely true), Goode had opened a channel of communications with Wilcock long before.

In late 2014, after the release of the first interview (pushed heavily by the former Ryan confidant who later blamed it on Ryan), Goode moved into a new phase of "being" in that he sensed an opportunity and began his attempts to control things his way. This is when it became extremely clear that Goode had serious narcissistic tendencies, prone to megalomania, began to develop his ability as a fabulist, becoming increasingly drunk with the power he derived from all the vulnerables he started sucking in and this is when he took over the One Truth Forum. This is also when Shane appeared on the scene and released his blog which soon produced an extremely damaging post regarding the Blue Avian BS story and war broke out between Goode and Shane. All of this was prior to Wilcock.

I had several Skype chats with Goode and in those chats is significant evidence he's a serial liar and a serial disrupter.

In fact, Goode played a critical central role in accusations of "cyber-rape" against Simon Parkes. And there was more I refrain from specifying at this time. I have that all documented. Interestingly, it looks like Goode saw Parkes as competition he could "take out." This guy has no limits to the lengths he will go against others. His tactics are not limited to abuse of the legal system.

During this time (late winter and early spring of 2015), the former confidant continued to "believe" Goode and support him via the back channel communications networks this confidant held up until the Shane situation arose (April/May of 2015). I met with Goode for two hours in person in the early afternoon on April 16th. During that meeting I shared with Goode my relationship with Shane at that time. Within days Goode made me chose to either (paraphrased) "be his friend and end my friendship with Shane" or he would no longer be my friend. All documented in e-mails we exchanged.

All of this happened pre-Wilcock. I saw the rise of Goode first hand. I saw him step by step exploit that which he realized he was capable of doing - which is to lie without conscience and become a professional fabulist.

The first few "interviews" by Wilcock of Goode were not produced until after all the above occurred. And this is all well before GAIAM (as it was known then) became the third party in the cluster-exploitation of the vulnerable began.

Note also at that time, Wilcock was in a rather desperate situation as all his "insiders" had dried up and become stale. He needed Goode as much as Goode needed him. It was a match made in hell. Again, I have all of this documented. I took extensive notes. I have all the Skype conversations and e-mails saved to this day and have all of this information in safe places in case Goode ever thinks he can come after me. Texas has laws which protect my right to release all our conversations and communications.

Every single thing I have ever written about my experiences with Goode are 100% true.

The duo of Wilcock and Goode is the sickest manifestation of humanity I have ever experienced in my life. All warnings to the vulnerable should be repeated over and over and over.

The part about this that really turns my stomach is that they incorporate the "Law of One" into their scam indicating that what they are doing is an ultimate "service to others" when in fact they are demonstrating the most intense "service to self" behaviors that there are. In my mind, this is treachery. Not only have they violated and cheapened the wisdom of the readings they have in effect blasphemed this work, all for a little fame and to make a few bucks.

Now I see Wilcock has a non profit that seems to promote some love and light philosophy with his wife so there will be a new group to scam.

Make no bones about it, Goode is simply a sociopath and a classic, hard core one at that. He discards anyone that no longer serves his interest. He is interested in himself and if he appears to have interest in someone it's because they can help him in some way.If you are no longer needed you are tossed away like garbage.There is no appealing to someone like that, no reasoning. He will continue this charade and will never admit fault to anything. Also, he really enjoys all these melodramas that swirl around him, he thrives on it.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Andrew_K (16th November 2019), Bill Ryan (16th November 2019), BMJ (27th November 2019), Chester (17th November 2019), Franny (17th November 2019), funkpunk46 (20th December 2019), Gemma13 (17th November 2019), Hervé (16th November 2019), Mike (16th November 2019), mountain_jim (20th November 2019), Reinhard (18th January 2020), Stinamaria (17th November 2019), Tintin (5th December 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Streaming now, started just over half an hour ago. Stina on with Jay Weidner. Enjoy.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (16th November 2019), BMJ (27th November 2019), Chester (21st November 2019), East Sun (16th November 2019), Franny (17th November 2019), Gemma13 (17th November 2019), Mike (16th November 2019), mountain_jim (20th November 2019), Reinhard (18th January 2020), Stinamaria (17th November 2019), Tintin (5th December 2019), WhiteFeather (10th February 2020), Yoda (17th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Stinamaria (here)
    Thank you for updating for me, Bill! I’m currently working on a bite sized version of the important information presented in the video playlist. I wanted to provide a brief biography and evolution timeline of the Sba And now - The Wilcock Foundation.

The main take away here I wanted everyone to know was David Wilcock has actually created a 501c3 religious organization. He has not gone public about this. He dissolved both Divine Cosmos and his wife’s business and now only has The Wilcock Foundation (from what I can see anyway). This is important in my opinion because of the controversy around SBA, Corey Goode and David since the inception of their... partnership.

I’m curious to see what everyone thinks about this info and what they believe this could mean for the future; this could really cause a stain on the entire field. Perhaps I’m being dramatic but I don’t believe this will end well for David and it’s sad to see because I always wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and enjoyed his early presentations. It’s caused me to question his motives from the beginning.

Thanks again for the share bill and all you and Avalon’s support! Love all you guys and I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season 💜
    Oh, with regards to his 501c3 "business" and whether or not DW considers himself as a Christian, I would just like to draw your attention to his long standing interest in the "Law Of One" which began around 1996 ... here I'm quoting from his book The Synchronicity Key :

Quote According to the Law of One series, this and other angelic groups assisted in the creation of the major world religions, including Christianity. They never intended to have us fight over the differences in these teachings, but now there are 38,830 denominations of Christianity and ten thousand other religions in the world. The group in the Law of One series also said they were members of a larger organization that was working “in service to the One Infinite Creator.” This organization is apparently responsible for guiding, protecting, steering, and managing our collective evolution on earth. Its goal is to help us all become more aware of our true identity
    Quote I first began studying the Law of One material in January 1996, after more than three years of writing down and analyzing my dreams every morning and fifteen years of dedicated research into ancient civilizations, alternative science, and metaphysics. The Law of One almost immediately crystallized my focus, tied together everything I had read in a way I couldn’t have imagined was possible, and shaped the entire future course of my life’s work. Within less than a year, I, too, began having profound personal experiences of contact with the source of the words—both in dreams and in direct telepathic messages. By that point I was well aware that there was a higher power in the universe. By inviting it to contact me and being willing to closely follow the spiritual practices in the Law of One series, I got results.
    Thus while there may be no explicit reference to Christianity (as yet) on the Wilcock's website, I'd say his actual publically available material regarding it is well documented eh ?

I guess the point I'm making, despite his endless claims of insider knowledge and the imminent downfall of the "Cabal", LOL, is that he does apparently have a genuine "religious" background hence why not register such an Organisation ?

Just my 0.02$

. : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : .

PS there's a thread discussing DW from the perspective of other Law-of-One'ers here

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th November 2019), Bill Ryan (17th November 2019), BMJ (27th November 2019), Franny (17th November 2019), Gemma13 (18th November 2019), mountain_jim (20th November 2019), Pam (17th November 2019), Reinhard (18th January 2020), Tintin (5th December 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    The part about this that really turns my stomach is that they incorporate the "Law of One" into their scam
    It is very difficult to understand how a whole new generation of people like The new star Stina is treading along with this story? It must be that either people are so trivial in their interests or there is a deeply mythic theme rumbling under the surface of the history?

I have noticed that these champions of of the "Law of One" have made it unpalatable and that may be a dark victory? I read the Law of One material in the late 1980's. My mother was communicating with Carla soon after the channeling began and had the transcripts. These transcripts used to be advertised in the backs of some magazines in the 80's before it was well known.

Some us accept that we are multidimensional, eternal, creative beings who are in 3D to create according to free will. Some of us accept that this is a game and that wanderers are a group who came to deal with the effects from "sorrow". Some of us see that duality has polarized options but WE prefer a theme of compassion, forgiveness, healing and loving. This "healing path" is well laid out in the Ra Material. It needs individuals to connect with Intelligent Infinity.

How supportive is it for healing the Children of Sorrow to dash the expectations of generations of beings? When all who espouse higher revelations are jack asses in the first degree? When everyone who ask to be trusted by the ones with veils turn out to be liars and scum... well it just throws monkey wrenches in the trust levels of beings. They are traumatized enough again to go back to sleep. But the game is not over till the fat lady sings as they say of opera

The opera of the thin material crust with all that sickness and hurts and wars and death keeps spinning. The wheels keep turning without traction to move on. The game is rigged again for stasis. Oh well.... The kingdom of God is still within and so the beings will discover it some day. We are eternal after all.
    Last edited by Delight; 17th November 2019 at 18:13.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2019), BMJ (27th November 2019), Clear Light (17th November 2019), Gemma13 (18th November 2019), mountain_jim (20th November 2019), Pam (17th November 2019), Reinhard (18th January 2020), Tintin (5th December 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

Stina mentioned somewhere that she felt Corey might be blackmailing Wilcock.

(i think she mentioned that somewhere anyway)

I immediately thought of that brief Emery Smith interview at Contact in the Desert where Emery confirmed that Goode and Wilcock were involved in a lawsuit against each other.

Could be that Corey is holding this thing over David's head to get him to go along with whatever Corey wants.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th November 2019), Bill Ryan (17th November 2019), BMJ (27th November 2019), Gemma13 (18th November 2019), mountain_jim (20th November 2019), Pam (17th November 2019), Reinhard (18th January 2020), Tintin (5th December 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    The part about this that really turns my stomach is that they incorporate the "Law of One" into their scam
    It is very difficult to understand how a whole new generation of people like The new star Stina is treading along with this story? It must be that either people are so trivial in their interests or there is a deeply mythic theme rumbling under the surface of the history?

I have noticed that these champions of of the "Law of One" have made it unpalatable and that may be a dark victory? I read the Law of One material in the late 1980's. My mother was communicating with Carla soon after the channeling began and had the transcripts. These transcripts used to be advertised in the backs of some magazines in the 80's before it was well known.

Some us accept that we are multidimensional, eternal, creative beings who are in 3D to create according to free will. Some of us accept that this is a game and that wanderers are a group who came to deal with the effects from "sorrow". Some of us see that duality has polarized options but WE prefer a theme of compassion, forgiveness, healing and loving. This "healing path" is well laid out in the Ra Material. It needs individuals to connect with Intelligent Infinity.

How supportive is it for healing the Children of Sorrow to dash the expectations of generations of beings? When all who espouse higher revelations are jack asses in the first degree? When everyone who ask to be trusted by the ones with veils turn out to be liars and scum... well it just throws monkey wrenches in the trust levels of beings. They are traumatized enough again to go back to sleep. But the game is not over till the fat lady sings as they say of opera

The opera of the thin material crust with all that sickness and hurts and wars and death keeps spinning. The wheels keep turning without traction to move on. The game is rigged again for stasis. Oh well.... The kingdom of God is still within and so the beings will discover it some day. We are eternal after all.
    Delight, I believe the ultimate sorrow is for those awakening at this time that have not yet learned to trust their inner voice and find these supposed "truth tellers" and then discover the deception and the lies. What ultimate discouragement this is. Another really sad thing is that I bet you David W still believes he is a very high spiritual that is having privileged access to communication with higher beings. Self deception seems to very powerful.

I studied the Law of One in the past and only recently came back to it and found an understanding of it on a much different level than before. The idea of channeling has always been sort of a red flag for me but this material transcends those apprehensions. I just don't see how your average earthling or even a spectacular one could come up with it, even if they did what it says transcends it's source. I dislike seeing it cheapened.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th November 2019), Bill Ryan (17th November 2019), BMJ (27th November 2019), Clear Light (17th November 2019), Delight (17th November 2019), Gemma13 (18th November 2019), mountain_jim (20th November 2019), Reinhard (18th January 2020), Tintin (5th December 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Quote Posted by Stinamaria (here)
    Thank you for updating for me, Bill! I’m currently working on a bite sized version of the important information presented in the video playlist. I wanted to provide a brief biography and evolution timeline of the Sba And now - The Wilcock Foundation.

The main take away here I wanted everyone to know was David Wilcock has actually created a 501c3 religious organization. He has not gone public about this. He dissolved both Divine Cosmos and his wife’s business and now only has The Wilcock Foundation (from what I can see anyway). This is important in my opinion because of the controversy around SBA, Corey Goode and David since the inception of their... partnership.

I’m curious to see what everyone thinks about this info and what they believe this could mean for the future; this could really cause a stain on the entire field. Perhaps I’m being dramatic but I don’t believe this will end well for David and it’s sad to see because I always wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and enjoyed his early presentations. It’s caused me to question his motives from the beginning.

Thanks again for the share bill and all you and Avalon’s support! Love all you guys and I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season 💜
    Oh, with regards to his 501c3 "business" and whether or not DW considers himself as a Christian, I would just like to draw your attention to his long standing interest in the "Law Of One" which began around 1996 ... here I'm quoting from his book The Synchronicity Key :

Quote According to the Law of One series, this and other angelic groups assisted in the creation of the major world religions, including Christianity. They never intended to have us fight over the differences in these teachings, but now there are 38,830 denominations of Christianity and ten thousand other religions in the world. The group in the Law of One series also said they were members of a larger organization that was working “in service to the One Infinite Creator.” This organization is apparently responsible for guiding, protecting, steering, and managing our collective evolution on earth. Its goal is to help us all become more aware of our true identity
    Quote I first began studying the Law of One material in January 1996, after more than three years of writing down and analyzing my dreams every morning and fifteen years of dedicated research into ancient civilizations, alternative science, and metaphysics. The Law of One almost immediately crystallized my focus, tied together everything I had read in a way I couldn’t have imagined was possible, and shaped the entire future course of my life’s work. Within less than a year, I, too, began having profound personal experiences of contact with the source of the words—both in dreams and in direct telepathic messages. By that point I was well aware that there was a higher power in the universe. By inviting it to contact me and being willing to closely follow the spiritual practices in the Law of One series, I got results.
    Thus while there may be no explicit reference to Christianity (as yet) on the Wilcock's website, I'd say his actual publically available material regarding it is well documented eh ?

I guess the point I'm making, despite his endless claims of insider knowledge and the imminent downfall of the "Cabal", LOL, is that he does apparently have a genuine "religious" background hence why not register such an Organisation ?

Just my 0.02$

. : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : .

PS there's a thread discussing DW from the perspective of other Law-of-One'ers here
    So you believe that his supposed interest in spirituality warrants him a tax free business? I'm amazed the guy actually got it, on second thought I guess I'm not surprised.It seems that non profit organizations are one of the biggest scams of our times. Look at the likes of the Clinton Foundation. Sometimes I feel like a naive fool for trying to be honest in all of my dealings.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2019), BMJ (27th November 2019), Clear Light (17th November 2019), Gemma13 (18th November 2019), meeradas (18th November 2019), mountain_jim (20th November 2019), Patient (18th November 2019), Tintin (5th December 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Delight, I believe the ultimate sorrow is for those awakening at this time that have not yet learned to trust their inner voice and find these supposed "truth tellers" and then discover the deception and the lies. What ultimate discouragement this is. Another really sad thing is that I bet you David W still believes he is a very high spiritual that is having privileged access to communication with higher beings. Self deception seems to very powerful.

I studied the Law of One in the past and only recently came back to it and found an understanding of it on a much different level than before. The idea of channeling has always been sort of a red flag for me but this material transcends those apprehensions. I just don't see how your average earthling or even a spectacular one could come up with it, even if they did what it says transcends it's source. I dislike seeing it cheapened.
    Oh, yeah, inasmuch as DW doesn't really appreciate what Buddhism is telling him because at the very end of his book The Ascension Mysteries: Revealing the Cosmic Battle Between Good and Evil it says :

Quote The Tibetans practiced a meditation discipline that involved stilling the mind and having loving thoughts. If you could have every thought be a loving thought, and meditate on your own consciousness as being the “empty awareness” of the universe for thirteen years, your body would dissolve into pure light. They call this the Rainbow Body. There are 160,000 documented cases of this happening in Tibet, India, and China alone. It may not be a popular idea right now, but the proof is there. The transition the Law of One and my own readings are discussing does not require every thought to be a loving thought. All you have to do is be slightly above 50 percent “service to others” as opposed to “service to self” and you are cleared for ascension.
    Now, I'd suggest that if DW had any non-trivial understanding of Buddhism he would have at least read about Anatta, which is like the Key that Unlocks the Dharma because it very clearly points to the illusion of there being some sort of inherent "self" ... really !

Thus to even speak of STO or STS is to miss the point completely eh ?

Just saying

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th November 2019), Bill Ryan (17th November 2019), BMJ (27th November 2019), Franny (20th December 2019), Gemma13 (18th November 2019), meeradas (18th November 2019), mountain_jim (20th November 2019), Tintin (5th December 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Stina's next vid just uploaded.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (27th November 2019), Bill Ryan (27th November 2019), BMJ (27th November 2019), Chester (27th November 2019), Franny (20th December 2019), Mike (5th December 2019), mountain_jim (30th November 2019), Reinhard (18th January 2020), Tintin (5th December 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,632 times in 5,519 posts

LIBRARY UPDATE

In a recent email to staff, Bill and Paul L-V, Richard D, Stina kindly and generously gave the okay to all - and further confirmed to me as well re the library - that she was perfectly happy about having (and in fact offered) her video material being made freely available to all as a resource for use in research, and, in general.

So, I am delighted to say that they are now in the Avalon Library (since Nov 30th). Thank you Stinamaria

Here they are: http://avalonlibrary.net/Christina_F...tina_Bo_Bina)/
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th December 2019), Bill Ryan (5th December 2019), Billy (5th December 2019), BMJ (10th January 2020), Franny (20th December 2019), Gemma13 (16th January 2020), Islander12 (5th December 2019), Mike (5th December 2019), mountain_jim (9th December 2019), Reinhard (18th January 2020), Retief (5th December 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Stina's latest, published yesterday. Enjoy.

David & Beth Wilcock Sent ME a Cease & Desist "Letter"

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th December 2019 at 18:34.

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (21st December 2019), Billy (20th December 2019), BMJ (10th January 2020), Franny (20th December 2019), Gemma13 (16th January 2020), Islander12 (20th December 2019), Ivanhoe (22nd December 2019), Kryztian (21st December 2019), Mashika (21st December 2019), Mike (20th December 2019), Pam (21st December 2019), Reinhard (18th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (21st December 2019), Tintin (22nd December 2019), Yoda (21st December 2019)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

When it all folds on him, when it all becomes tooooo public and too obveious to all, well then we will suddenly find:
    "That is not me, it's a drone clone sent to destroy my rep" o.0

Then he will make another 2 hour long vid about that, and so on, so on.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2019), BMJ (10th January 2020), Franny (22nd December 2019), Gemma13 (16th January 2020), Ivanhoe (22nd December 2019), Pam (21st December 2019), Reinhard (18th January 2020), Tintin (22nd December 2019)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Stina's latest, published yesterday. Enjoy.

David & Beth Wilcock Sent ME a Cease & Desist "Letter"

4 min. into video ***TOO MUCH INFO!***
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2019), BMJ (10th January 2020), Franny (9th January 2020), Gemma13 (16th January 2020), Samson (4th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2020), Tintin (22nd December 2019)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,320 times in 2,100 posts

Stina introduces us to the Dark Alliance

Who, what, when, where, why and HOW is the Dark Alliance? We’ve been hearing about this mysterious satanic group of stalkers and intimidators trying to ATTACK the White Hats who are just trying to do good in the community. Why would this group maliciously attack? Why would they send death threats? Verbal harassment, physical harassment, cut brake lines on cars, stalk family members of The Alliance?

Has there ever been any physical proof of these attacks? How did this whole thing get started! And who ARE THEY? Are they paid? Are they related to the Rothschilds and Rockefellers? How do we know who is in the Dark Alliance? How do we know who is compromised, or who used to be a white hat in the community but is now no longer supporting the greater good to raise our consciousness??

I am hoping to answer all of those questions and more. In this video, I am going to give a little bit of a run down about the history of my channel so far, and whats happened in the short time since I started this YouTube channel. I also am wanting ALL of your feedback, your questions, comments and concerns regarding the Dark Alliance. Whether you are a supporter of the Alliance, The Dark Alliance, or somewhere in between, I want to hear from you. No topics are off limits. No questions are off limits. I plan to contact all of these individuals and get to the bottom of this and present that to you, unbiased and without making any assumptions or giving my personal opinions on the matter.

Being that I am now labeled as a cyber stalker of the Alliance - I understand if you raise your eyebrows at how I will be unbiased about this situation. I hope that with this video you will see where I am coming from and my thoughts and feelings on the matter. I completely understand if you do not believe that I will be professional and unbiased, but I hope to help answer some questions you have and to clear any confusion that may be out there. I see many questions about certain individuals who were affiliated and partners with The Alliance, guests on Cosmic Disclosure, and frequent speakers at conferences, who are now no longer affiliated with the Aliiance. What happened to those people and can we trust them now? Why would they no longer want to help the COLLECTIVE and was everything they said before lies? Are they compromised? Who can we trust?

We may never know the full story or all the answers to those questions we have. But we can try to get to the bottom of this, together. One video at a time. To help one person at a time. And start a chain reaction that will hopefully, pray-fully, be felt when its our children’s time to ask these same questions.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your constant love and support. I hope not to let you guys down with this project, I will put my ALL into it and give this topic all the energy it deserves.

Last edited by Franny; 9th January 2020 at 01:38.
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th January 2020), Bill Ryan (9th January 2020), BMJ (10th January 2020), Gemma13 (16th January 2020), Mike (9th January 2020), Reinhard (18th January 2020), Tintin (9th January 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,320 times in 2,100 posts

Another video, posted on Jan 7, 2020

What makes a religion, a religion?

How can we distinguish between a religion and a philosophy?

Are there some businesses within the New Age Ufology community that are operating as a religion in disguise?

Today Luma Knaughty leads the discussion for Stina, in her own unique way! Stina sent her a series of questions asking whether or not she believes the Sphere Being Alliance and Blue Avians could be considered a religion.

Stina made sure to tell Luma to keep her black magic out of it and stick to old fashioned research that anyone could then follow up on themselves. She looks at proper definitions and contrasts that with the blue avian message. Lets unravel their religious story and see if this lines up with similar religious stories throughout the ages. Could the Sphere Being Alliance be a new religion in the making?

A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th January 2020), Bill Ryan (9th January 2020), BMJ (10th January 2020), Gemma13 (16th January 2020), Mike (9th January 2020), Reinhard (18th January 2020), TomKat (10th January 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Stina's latest video titled, David Wilcock, Corey Goode, Edge of Wonder.

Stina talks about the recent personal threats of court actions on herself and the fictional dark alliance that only exists in David and Corey's vivid imagination. (<-- my input)
    Stina states clearly about any misconceptions people may have about her and her intentions. Enjoy.

Last edited by Billy; 16th January 2020 at 17:00.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th January 2020), Bill Ryan (16th January 2020), Chester (17th January 2020), Did You See Them (16th January 2020), Franny (16th January 2020), Gemma13 (16th January 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (16th January 2020), Tintin (3rd March 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member funkpunk46's Avatar
    Thanks

Eh, her latest videos have been a little too emotional and personal for me, plus all the tongue popping and "blaccents" just make me twist up my face. Don't get me wrong though - I do understand that this is very personal and emotional stuff. I'll just stay tuned for this "big video" she keeps hinting at.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funkpunk46 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2020), Franny (17th January 2020), Mike (17th January 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by funkpunk46 (here)
    I do understand that this is very personal and emotional stuff. I'll just stay tuned for this "big video" she keeps hinting at.
    Yes, it is. Whatever our personal style preferences (and I totally love what she does: this is just the kind of refreshing infotainment that I think most of us need), we all have to admire her courage and refusal to be cowed or to back down.

This is real David-and-Goliath stuff: a 4'11" 100 lb girl, a mother-of-two with no resources apart from an iPhone, standing up alone against a bunch of bullies, manipulators, and attempted enforcers.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Franny (17th January 2020), James (17th January 2020), Mike (17th January 2020), Reinhard (18th January 2020), RunningDeer (17th January 2020), Tintin (3rd March 2020), Yoda (19th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast