+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Tulsi Gabbard

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,385 times in 2,589 posts

Default Re: Tulsi Gabbard

My brother suggested I write a letter to Tusi Gabbard. This is what I will say to her.

Dear Major Gabbard,

i respect the idea of a military. It is not just about war. The military is a masculine kind of environment IMO because it is about stressing oneself to hone skills. It subjects people to their limites of endurance. Ideally the physical health and vitality is developed. It creates a brotherly feeling of comrade ship. It emphasizes righteous protection of the values held dear. It creates a team of people with a single aim of gaurdianship. There are many ways that even the "fighting" implied by a military serves an individual there. Poeple feel a heart connection to their experience.Unfortunately war makes people feel heroic and alive. But there can be other ways to stimulate heroic endeavors.

I think a civilian conservation corp like in the 1930's was a great example of utilizing an espirit of the heart and people built lasting systems and structures while involved. I support the move to end war and rebuild this country with all the tax that has been siphoned off to feed the Military Industrial Complex.

Supporting you is making me happy. I have faith that you are genuine so I may know what you intend. I feel better as I think about a future that makes sense to me because there are wayshowers like you I trust. We have been so brutalized by political games man ship that was devoid of connection to what COULD serve us best. If you succeed in your intentions to bring new ideas to light, and lead US in uniting to love the future children's children, we will be well served.
    Last edited by Delight; 29th December 2019 at 01:16.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (22nd January 2020), Franny (17th January 2020), mountain_jim (29th December 2019), peterpam (29th December 2019), T Smith (24th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

The thing I love about Tulsi Gabbard is willingness to call out the unintended/self inflicted crises from our regime change wars.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (22nd January 2020), Franny (17th January 2020), peterpam (16th January 2020), T Smith (24th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 times in 368 posts

Did you know she is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)? That gives me pause.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd January 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,505 times in 1,776 posts

Quote Posted by enigma3 (here)
    Did you know she is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)? That gives me pause.
    With this post, now discussed in every page of this thread starting with post #2.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 16th January 2020 at 18:43.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.) :)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Franny (17th January 2020), Gracy May (22nd January 2020), justntime2learn (23rd January 2020), T Smith (24th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,505 times in 1,776 posts

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...n-asset-remark

Quote Tulsi Gabbard Sues Hillary Clinton Over 'Russian Asset' Remark

ep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) has filed a lawsuit against Hillary Clinton, accusing the former Secretary of State of defamation for remarks characterizing the Democratic presidential candidate as a Russian asset.

Filed on Wednesday in the US District Court for the Southern District of New York, Gabbard's attorneys allege that Clinton "smeared" Gabbard's "political and personal reputation," according to The Hill.

"Tulsi Gabbard is a loyal American civil servant who has also dedicated her life to protecting the safety of all Americans," said Gabbard's attorney Brian Dunne in a statement.

"Rep. Gabbard’s presidential campaign continues to gain momentum, but she has seen her political and personal reputation smeared and her candidacy intentionally damaged by Clinton’s malicious and demonstrably false remarks."

In a podcast released in October, Clinton said she thought Republicans were "grooming" a Democratic presidential candidate for a third-party bid. She also described the candidate as a favorite of the Russians.

Clinton did not name the candidate but it was clear she was speaking about Gabbard.

"They're also going to do third party. I'm not making any predictions, but I think they've got their eye on somebody who's currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate," Clinton said.

"She's the favorite of the Russians, they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far, and that's assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not, because she's also a Russian asset. Yeah, she's a Russian asset, I mean totally. They know they can't win without a third party candidate," Clinton said. -The Hill

< more at link but here's the tweet link<

https://twitter.com/alec_sears/statu...90424548454400''

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.) :)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

justntime2learn (23rd January 2020), peterpam (23rd January 2020), T Smith (24th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,679 times in 3,302 posts

@enigma3 Not everybody knows all about CFR ... she may well have connections telling her "it is something good" not thinking much of it. I do not think Tusli is a "CFR agent".

As often in PUBLIC life ... people invite you to go places with seemingly good intentions ... when it turned out something different, does not make you "100% guilty by association" but rather possible victim of (directed) circumstances not known to her when it was done!

And even if she is informed about CFR later on, what can she do if she is NOT part of their agenda? The moment she attacks CFR her life will go something like Alex Jones's fate!

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd January 2020 at 23:49.
    ~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB Groups/Stop5G

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd January 2020), peterpam (23rd January 2020)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Tulsi Gabbard

Tulsi Gabbard Launches $50M Lawsuit Against Hillary Clinton For Defamation Over INSANE Russia Theory:

Tulsi Gabbard speaks out on $50M lawsuit against Hillary Clinton:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd January 2020 at 21:30.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd January 2020), peterpam (25th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,893 times in 1,026 posts

It's evident to me Tulsi Gabbard is the real deal. Overall, I'm cynical about "real-deal" politicians ever going anywhere, but that doesn't mean I won't support her strive.

As far as the entire CFR controversy, the outer layers of the CFR are completely benign. Anyone who needs to network and make connections in DC (e.g. any fledgling politician) is well advised to join the CFR. But at this level it's not much different from subscribing to a magazine. To imply that connection taints her reputation is kind of like comparing Uncle Harry, a member and frequenter at the local Moose Lodge every Tuesday night, with the inner circle of Free masons in league with the Satanic practices of Aleister Crowley.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

earthdreamer (26th January 2020), Gracy May (24th January 2020), mountain_jim (24th January 2020), peterpam (25th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    It's evident to me Tulsi Gabbard is the real deal. Overall, I'm cynical about "real-deal" politicians ever going anywhere, but that doesn't mean I won't support her strive.
    Tulsi Gabbard is true blue.

Last edited by Delight; 25th January 2020 at 02:44.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

peterpam (25th January 2020), T Smith (25th January 2020)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Dennis Kucinich Endorses Tulsi Gabbard & Anti-War Fight

Decriminalize all drugs

Last edited by Delight; 25th January 2020 at 23:38.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

earthdreamer (26th January 2020), mountain_jim (26th January 2020), peterpam (26th January 2020)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Angry Re: Tulsi Gabbard

Tulsi Gabbard: Spat with DNC/Hillary Clinton locking her out of the process:

CNN is blocking Tulsi Gabbard!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

justntime2learn (11th February 2020), mountain_jim (3rd February 2020), peterpam (3rd February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4