+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How Weaponized Wikipedia Is Used To Smear People!

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,979 times in 2,560 posts

Exclamation How Weaponized Wikipedia Is Used To Smear People!

How Weaponized Wikipedia Is Used To Smear People!

For believers proof is not necessary ... for non-believers proof is never good enough or "impossible" ... BOTH believers & non-believers suk! ... Because they want everything to be spoon-fed to them! ... It takes more effort to go beyond the conditioning (for or against).

I avoid the use of the word "believe" for a very good reason ... I rather consider ... or I know ... or I am aware ... or I have experienced ... etc. etc. ... (believe systems often begs to be corrected) ... the moment some one asks you: "Do you beLIEve?" it is a MIND TRAP to lure you in to assuming that there is "nothing" to know or to experience.

Am not seeking agreement ... nor the opposite ... as long as I stay in my own integrity and self-honesty ... we all have to deal with (partial altered) perceptions ... with many assumptions that are based upon what has been spoon-fed to all of us in a certain way ... Letting go of the "need for agreement" is very liberating and still respecting other points of view! ... Nobody has "all the right answers" and nobody has all the "wrong answers" either. There a lot people who want to control the narrative fanatically (left & right). This extreme need to force one-sided thinking is often a sign of severe insecurity.

Real Honest Conspiracy Researchers studies Proven Conspiracy Facts and sometimes have "Theories" about KNOWN liars mixed with hard evidence of corruption, colluding, deceptions etc. To label some one "Conspiracy Theorists" is to falsely assume that some one "only" cooks up "theories". This need to control the narrative by MSM is part of mass dumbing down of a nation!

Look up the word "Conspiracy" in any (LAW) Dictionary ... then ask yourself is that "science fiction"? ... When 2 or more people prepare to commit a crime or to do harm is that so "far fetched"? ... What MSM tries to do is you to be associated with certain people that are FAR from being a true researchers or being an honest conspiracy analyst. The reason MSM never can share an honest representation of that what they attack is because they assume most will not verify their own sold claims & judgemental assumptions to them! So they count on you being lazy!

cheers.
    John Kuhles aka ExomatrixTV
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st October 2019 at 00:30.
    ~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB Groups/Stop5G

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Akasha (22nd October 2019), avid (21st October 2019), Cara (21st October 2019), Craig (21st October 2019), Franny (21st October 2019), Hervé (21st October 2019), Ioneo (22nd October 2019), Lyran.Sun (21st October 2019), Mashika (21st October 2019), Michi (21st October 2019), O Donna (21st October 2019), toppy (21st October 2019), yelik (21st October 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,364 times in 520 posts

Default Re: How Weaponized Wikipedia Is Used To Smear People!

Thank you for the clarity ExomatrixTV.

I often find that important things should never be taken at face-value (the value that is projected). Questioning things, specially mass produced media leads to a realization of the deep rooted tricks the hierarchy of this world uses to keep the status quo. Those that have the most to lose, should the status quo be successfully challenged, have learned that PSYOPs controls the 'herd' better then concrete and metals bars ever could.
    Last edited by O Donna; 21st October 2019 at 02:11. Reason: 'has' to 'have'

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Cara (21st October 2019), ExomatrixTV (21st October 2019), Franny (21st October 2019), Lyran.Sun (21st October 2019), Michi (21st October 2019), toppy (21st October 2019), wegge (21st October 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote The reason MSM never can share an honest representation of that what they attack is because they assume most will not verify their own sold claims & judgemental assumptions to them! So they count on you being lazy!
    From what we know these days, they don't count on it, they mostly "make sure" we'll be

Sadly for them they kind of fell behind of times, so now people are getting smarter

A friend of my grand father said something kind of like this to me, time ago "new generations are smart and can have a way to learn a lot more than we did, but they'll have to figure out a completed messed up world at the same time. And once my generation is gone, no one but a few will be there to stop your generation from fixing things, if you want"

There will be always people who try to bend reality like that, in the TV and gov mostly, but if people are not there listening at all, who will fall for the fake truth? I know i have not watched a tv for the past 10 years or so, and my friends only use their tvs to play games, we mostly go by reading stuff on the web from people who are not on payroll by the TV companies or the gov (mostly the same group i guess )

I can see on my little sis that she already has a notion of "Everything on the tv is fake" and she was raised without a tv on our house, she learns all her stuff through other ways, so she never had a chance to get her mind setup to think what the news people on the tv say is true. Watching the way she thinks of those people is amazing, like she has a very well configured BS radar/detector builtin LMAO

An example of that is watching documentaries on tv, and i can see her sometimes looking on the web to read about stuff we watched, just to make sure it's true, and she loves to call people on their BS when she figures out they are lying, sometimes very violently sometimes very funnily, but you can bet she will do either way

I guess what i want to say is, there are still people who fall for things like "the official" truth, and this also happens with Wikipedia, if it's there it must be true, right?

But if we focus on making sure new generations are not so gullible and understand that just because it's "official" or looks like it doesn't really mean it is true, then eventually that control tool will have to go away

Some people will not change but awareness for younger people will make sure they don't fall anymore for it
    Last edited by Mashika; 21st October 2019 at 03:49.
    I don't need a reward system for what i do, i'm not a puppy :P

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Cara (21st October 2019), ExomatrixTV (21st October 2019), Franny (21st October 2019), Lyran.Sun (21st October 2019), Michi (21st October 2019), toppy (21st October 2019), wegge (21st October 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

The question is, where does official truth end?

If you look for example at spiritual systems, they also sell you their version of a truth, which is even harder to analyze.
    Is it 12 astral dimensions or 33, etc...? And which kind of beings inhabit these lands? What does scripture, the specific author say?
    How can you prove, disprove that for yourself?

And which also goes on to people, often of good meaning, giving you their slant of reality, of how things are.
    And once we accept and swallow that, which comes in on the level of hypnotic suggestion, we fall a little bit deeper into a hypnotic trance, which basically means a world is erected for us in our minds, instead of us erecting the world by ourselves.

For example one could think of statements from parents towards their children.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wegge (here)

If you look for example at spiritual systems, they also sell you their version of a truth, which is even harder to analyze.
    Is it 12 astral dimensions or 33, etc...? And which kind of beings inhabit these lands? What does scripture, the specific author say?

And which also goes on to people, often of good meaning, giving you their slant of reality, of how things are.
    And once we accept and swallow that, which comes in on the level of hypnotic suggestion, we fall a little bit deeper into a hypnotic trance, which basically means a world is erected for us in our minds, instead of us erecting the world by ourselves.

But that is the thing, right?

If a new generation comes up and hasn't been preprogrammed at all, and has a complete blank slate (tabula rasa), without bias....

You see what i mean, right?

I believe it takes one intermediary generation to completely break apart the cycle. And that's us, if we make the effort
    I don't need a reward system for what i do, i'm not a puppy :P

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Lyran.Sun (21st October 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Quote Posted by wegge (here)

But that is the thing, right?

If a new generation comes up and hasn't been preprogrammed at all, and has a complete blank slate (tabula rasa), without bias....

You see what i mean, right?

I believe it takes one intermediary generation to completely break apart the cycle. And that's us, if we make the effort
    Yes I get it!

Another thing to consider is that technology has an programming effect, like small displays entraining your perception on smaller and smaller scales, then also the cuts of the movie, how long a scene lasts until the next one comes - shortening attention span...on and on.

+ Reply to Thread