+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Effects Of Omens In Our Lives

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default The Effects Of Omens In Our Lives

I have realized from researching Carl Jung's studies specifically dream symbolism & real life symbols & omens, that they have effects in our lifes. I made the observations in real life, different matter, shapes, colors, direction, movement, expression.. all that have different energies, positive or negative, some falls into the grey areas, which influences the person's life, when their vision comes into contact with. Its the same with dreams but the meaning might be slightly different, I've not confirmed this. I use the online dream dictionaries & certain omens & superstitions list sites for reference. different dictionary have different interpretations.

Everything we witness brings vibrational energies. This leads to the realization that all things in this universe are interconnected & synchronized.

I'm listing few good omens examples. Happy dogs foretells great social life or loyal friends. 1 spider foretells increase of wealth or new gifts. Gecko foretells goodluck especially in sexual matters. Happy babies foretells great relations & love. Rabbits foretells new gifts or desired items to be received. 1111 foretells good luck.

I'll list out some bad omens. Balloons & hot air balloons foretells quarrels with loved ones. Worms & parasites foretells illness. Broken teeth also foretells illness. Wasp & related species foretells aggressive arguments. Aggressive cobra foretells confrontation with enemies. Crocodile & related species foretells confrontation with malicious people. Knife or scissors falling to the ground especially if penetrated foretells lost of friendship or relationship. Seeing dead dogs foretells lost of friendship. The number twentythree foretells bad luck.

Maybe people here could avoid posting images of really bad omens on the forum. Conduct an experiment to find out.

I'll list few methods to counter / avoid bad luck omens. If 1 drops a knife or scissors, step over it with 1 foot & than pick it up. Never point the sharp end of a knife or scissors to someone. Never buy a knife or scissors as a gift. Use wooden utensils for eating instead of metal because if metal utensils fall or hit hard it will generate future quarrels. If one spills salt, sprinkle a pinch of salt over to the back of the left shoulder.

A number of you might already be aware some ways or another or have much more insights on what I'm talking about on this topic. Im still learning.

Reference:
    https://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/
    https://www.dreamdictionary.org/
    I'm not listing omen sites due to many of them included images on them. There was one site that list decent amount omens & superstitions without images but I forgot what site was it, I'll post if I find it again. I might start a collective project on this to list out extensively the omens with no images & include other related information.

Also start a related project to come up with a new method for the law of attraction, which I'm currently experimenting on my "blessed positive energy images & videos" thread. The more positive energies we encounter should have higher impacts to influence more positive events to occur. Anyone who wants to contribute there feel free to do so. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Images-Videos

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Buzzie (27th October 2019), justntime2learn (21st October 2019), RunningDeer (21st October 2019), Trisher (21st October 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

Default Re: The Effects Of Omens In Our Lives

This all could be true, some of it true or not true at all. Some of it certainly is within my experience of energies affecting me. However I would not want to go about my world in such a restricted fashion and in this belief system. "I believe this so therefore I act in this way" is not a way forward for me as it would create a great deal of negativity in avoiding all of these things. I much prefer to watch the energies I am putting out into the world. This can be through thinking, actions, writings and speaking. I am aware straight away of energies that carry negativity and I avoid them. Thank you Lyran for pointing this out to people but this could pull people deeper into the matrix through belief systems and making them think their environment rather than feel what is true for them.

Trisher

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2019), East Sun (21st October 2019), Ernie Nemeth (21st October 2019), justntime2learn (21st October 2019), Lyran.Sun (21st October 2019), RunningDeer (21st October 2019), what is a name? (21st October 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I watch for omens and swear by them even. But I would never think to consider them positive or negative. They are sign posts, a warning to heed the fates. They come, they go.

Most omens are merely fragments of patterns that we as modern humans have forgotten how to interpret. We are sometimes aware of them right on the periphery of our focus, as much a figment as a reality.

What we do with them says more about us than the omen itself would suggest.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2019), justntime2learn (21st October 2019), Lyran.Sun (21st October 2019), RunningDeer (21st October 2019), Sunny (22nd October 2019), Trisher (21st October 2019), Valerie Villars (27th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

I receive signs when I ask questions or need a confirmation. I'm tickled when feather hellos whirl my way from a dear loved one that’s passed. The signs come from animals, numbers, synchronicities on-line or in daily life. Some note worthy ones are: white crow, black deer, two white squirrels and a white blue jay that had purple feathers where they are usually white.

Some reoccurring numbers are: 1234, 234, 1111. Numbers aren’t only on the clock. For example, at the self-check out, the register announced my total and the same for the person next to me. Kismet. Once the receipt totals matched from the grocery market and a big box store. Those types of synchs I send out an extra hello and thanks.

I had an animal guardian pop in every now and again. It was a unicorn I called Clover. Her purpose wasn’t to instruct because I never had a need to ask questions. Time stopped while I bathed in her Love energy. Once when I was in deep sadness of my beliefs and purpose, Clover appeared while I walked the property. I ignored her because I questioned her as well.

I told her she's got to give me a sign she's real because I don't even believe me. That next instant without thought, I bent down and my two fingers plucked a four-leaf clover out of a patch. It was the third one in my life. I still recall how my heart pounded with joy.

At my request, Cosmic Family has stepped back. It was time for me to learn how to go within and connect with the greater me and then the cosmos. Though I continue to receive welcomed feather gifts and synchronicities.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 21st October 2019 at 14:24.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2019), Earth Angel (21st October 2019), Ernie Nemeth (22nd October 2019), Ioneo (22nd October 2019), justntime2learn (21st October 2019), Trisher (21st October 2019), Valerie Villars (27th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    I receive signs when I ask questions or need a confirmation. I'm tickled when feather hellos whirl my way from a dear loved one that’s passed. The signs come from animals, numbers, synchronicities on-line or in daily life. Some note worthy ones are: white crow, black deer, two white squirrels and a white blue jay that had purple feathers where they are usually white.

Some reoccurring numbers are: 1234, 234, 1111. Numbers aren’t only on the clock. For example, at the self-check out, the register announced my total and the same for the person next to me. Kismet. Once the receipt totals matched from the grocery market and a big box store. Those types of synchs I send out an extra hello and thanks.

I had an animal guardian pop in every now and again. It was a unicorn I called Clover. Her purpose wasn’t to instruct because I never had a need to ask questions. Time stopped while I bathed in her Love energy. Once when I was in deep sadness of my beliefs and purpose, Clover appeared while I walked the property. I ignored her because I questioned her as well.

I told her she's got to give me a sign she's real because I don't even believe me. That next instant without thought, I bent down and my two fingers plucked a four-leaf clover out of a patch. It was the third one in my life. I still recall how my heart pounded with joy.

At my request, Cosmic Family has stepped back. It was time for me to learn how to go within and connect with the greater me and then the cosmos. Though I continue to receive welcomed feather gifts and synchronicities.

That's really cool stuff sister. Before anything please change to letters if you are using the number twentythree more than twice. That number resonates badly with me..

You got your spirit animal guides, synchronized events. Seeing sequenced numbers. Unicorns are soo rare & unique, usually my animal guides are earthly animals & creatures. Only in dreams I have more exotic guides visiting me. You have etheric guides all that. Four clovered leafs has been popping up online for me not long ago as I was researching Celtic & other talismans.

I'm a TI with damaged spiritual body system done by the agents & other nasty beings so I have lots of work to fix up. Various implants to remove.

I have seen the various types of sequence numbers. 1111, 333 all that. They appear anywhere. In the internet, items, buildings, clocks.. I've seen about 3 to 6 vehicles with number plates 1111 within 1 year few years ago. Recently when I'm watching YouTube videos a word comes into my mind suddenly the person on the video says the exact word in my mind. Happens quite frequent past months.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

RunningDeer (21st October 2019), Valerie Villars (27th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lyran.Sun (here)
    Before anything please change to letters if you are using the number twenty three more than twice.
    Lyran.Sun, I'm not effected by that because it's not part of my belief system. And I don't fault anyone for thinking "how naive she be".

My passion for numbers came from two sources: The Enneagram and Numerology which includes The Divine Triangle and Master Numbers.

Two Rough Quotes on Enneagram and The Divine Triangle:
    “The Enneagram is a modern interpretation of an ancient psychological system for understanding human personality. It’s traced back to at least the Sufis. There are nine personality types which unlock secrets of self-understanding and thus self-transformation.”

“The Divine Triangle, the basis on the Pythagorean Theorem. It describes the magnitude or destiny of our lives. It’s the blueprint is formed by the triangle of three part of mind (mind-soul-spirit) added to the square of the physical body and matter.”

In short, major life events culminated with my son’s death and then my partner of 5 years, passed 6 months later. I put my life on hold to figure out what the heck was going on. At that time, my sister attended an Enneagram workshop with the authors, Don Richard Riso and Richard Rohr. She had extra copies of the 144 questionnaire. The first one I took and the second one three years later were the same results for the main number and wing. It was timely information and brought clarity of my strengthens and weaknesses.

As for the Divine Triangle, anyone can construct one for themselves. (references below) I took notice when two major cross roads that denote major life transitions, growth opportunity and change, lined up perfectly at two critical events: my son passing and when “out of the blue” I left the clock world. The most recent crossroad dovetails with the beginning of the “Wisdom” block. Which for me is a master number. Master numbers require more of the individual.

I live as a generalist. Once I understood the numbers matched my inner sense and how things unfolded in my life, I let them go. I don’t want to be attached to labels. They’ve been useful reference tools.

Full disclosure I occasionally do refer to the info.

Resource books:
    • “Personality Types: Using the Enneagram for Self-Discovery,” by Don Richard Riso
    • “Discovering the Enneagram: An Ancient Tool for a New Spiritual Tool for a New Spiritual Journey,” by: Richard Rohr and Andreas Ebert
    • “Numerology and the Divine Triangle,” by: Faith Javane and Dusty Bunker
    • “Master Numbers: Cycles of Divine Order,” by: Faith Javane

I’ve read several books on the Enneagram. My two favorite ones are listed above.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th June 2021 at 20:31.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2019), Earth Angel (21st October 2019), Ernie Nemeth (22nd October 2019), Lyran.Sun (21st October 2019), Trisher (21st October 2019), Valerie Villars (27th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

Loved this RunningDeer..how beautiful and resonates deeply with me.
    Trisher

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2019), Ernie Nemeth (22nd October 2019), Lyran.Sun (21st October 2019), RunningDeer (21st October 2019), Valerie Villars (21st October 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Before anything please change to letters if you are using the number twenty three more than twice.
    Lyran.Sun, I'm not effected by that because it's not part of my belief system.

My passion for numbers came from two sources: The Enneagram and Numerology which includes The Divine Triangle and Master Numbers.

Two Rough Quotes on Enneagram and The Divine Triangle:
    “The Enneagram is a modern interpretation of an ancient psychological system for understanding human personality. It’s traced back to at least the Sufis. There are nine personality types which unlock secrets of self-understanding and thus self-transformation.”

“The Divine Triangle, the basis on the Pythagorean Theorem. It describes the magnitude or destiny of our lives. It’s the blueprint is formed by the triangle of three part of mind (mind-soul-spirit) added to the square of the physical body and matter.”

In short, major life events culminated with my son’s death and then my partner of 5 years, passed 6 months later. I put my life on hold to to figure out what the heck was going on. At that time, my sister attended an Enneagram workshop with the authors, Don Richard Riso and Richard Rohr. She had extra copies of the 144 questionnaire. The first one I took and the second one three years later were the same results for the main number and wing. It was timely information, brought clarity of my strengthens and weaknesses.

As for the Divine Triangle, anyone can construct one for themselves. (references below) I took notice when two major cross roads that denote major life transitions, growth opportunity and change, lined up perfectly at two critical events: my son passing and when “out of the blue” I left the clock world. The most recent crossroad dovetails with the beginning of the “Wisdom” block. Which for me is a master number. Also, two out of the three numbers in my name are master numbers. Master numbers require more of the individual.

I live as a generalist. Once I understood the numbers matched my inner sense and how things unfolded in my life, I let them go. I don’t want to be attached to labels. They’ve been useful reference tools.

Full disclosure I occasionally do refer to the info.

Resource books:
    • “Personality Types: Using the Enneagram for Self-Discovery,” by Don Richard Riso
    • “Discovering the Enneagram: An Ancient Tool for a New Spiritual Tool for a New Spiritual Journey,” by: Richard Rohr and Andreas Ebert
    • “Numerology and the Divine Triangle,” by: Faith Javane and Dusty Bunker
    • “Master Numbers: Cycles of Divine Order,” by: Faith Javane

I’ve read several books on the Enneagram. My two favorite ones are:

Okay I'll close my eyes when I scroll that part. I'm sorry to hear bout your son. There's this common issues we lightworkers seem to face in life.. I'll just let it flow..

Thanks for the recommendations I'll check those out. I still have issues figuring out how numbers & letterings differ from each other & have their various energies. They are powerful since spelling refers to performing a magick spell. Words can heal or cause damage.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

RunningDeer (21st October 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Okay I'll close my eyes when I scroll that part. I'm sorry to hear bout your son. There's this common issues we lightworkers seem to face in life.. I'll just let it flow..

Thanks for the recommendations I'll check those out. I still have issues figuring out how numbers & letterings differ from each other & have their various energies. They are powerful since spelling refers to performing a magick spell. Words can heal or cause damage.
    Thank you, Lyran.Sun. I've healed and Michael pops in from time to time and also sends me feather hugs and hellos. I breathe a sigh of relief that I don't need to worry about him in this current stew of garbage emotions and programs.

To your point about spells? My genetic make-up doesn't relate to it. I must've been in the back of the line and they ran out of that programed source code. (Huh? Programed source code? Ugh! is that even a thing?)

As for adding up numbers, different sources use different methods. I use the method that's explained in the books I provided. You add the entire number and then reduce it to a single digit. Unless it's a master number which you can either accept it's energy or reduce it to the single digit, where it's resonance is more conducive to your journey. For example, 44/8.

To your point: Words can heal or cause damage. Yes, I agree. Which is why I don’t expend energy on those with negative mind set and vibes. And I’m mindful to the programed beliefs the tricksters would like us to absorb. So I...
    delete, delete, delete.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th May 2020 at 16:35.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2019), Ernie Nemeth (22nd October 2019), Lyran.Sun (21st October 2019), Trisher (21st October 2019), Valerie Villars (21st October 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Godspeed, Lyran.Sun.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th May 2020 at 16:35.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2019), Ernie Nemeth (22nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (27th October 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

Interesting this thread.

I am not so much into numbers. But I did experience something..I guess with a animal guardian...a white owl.

It happened to me the first time, I think it was 1982 or 83....I was outside at night, the moon was up..I was sad because my boyfriend (who is my husband now) was not around and I did not know where he is. So sitting by myself there in the grass a white owl appeared above me and started to circle...every circle it got closer to me. Until I got a bit scared how close the owl came and I raised my hand to make the owl not come to close.

The owl did fly away. I was wondering about this then and what the meaning could be. It was like the night bird was trying to tell me something then already.....

This year, last month, I was driving the car towards town by myself to search for my husband who did not come home at night. This was in the morning and at day light. So while I drove down the highway towards town, all of a sudden a white Owl appeared and came flying right towards my car...it took a circle right next to it and did fly back where it came from.

It did remind me right away to the situation in 1982...which was a bit similar. It has a meaning to me. The animal guardian did tell me something. And this time I understood.

the white owl is also a guardian that allows us to see with clarity beyond fear and illusion. Often depicted as the companion of Isis and Athena, the owl is a powerful messenger from the spirit world for mankind.

The white owl can also be present as a spirit animal, appearing in dreams or everyday life as a sign of things to come. As a spirit animal, the white owl represents an ability to see past deceit and illusion.

In Hawai'i, owls are creatures of myth. Owls are said to rescue lost souls from the underworld and guide armies to safety. Hawaiian legends say the god Kāne took the form of an owl in battle to protect his people.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

RunningDeer (27th October 2019), Valerie Villars (27th October 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

But thinking of numbers and also colors...has deeper meanings for many people also....

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

RunningDeer (27th October 2019), Valerie Villars (27th October 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

RunningDeer (8th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread