+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Psychotronics - some questions about...

1. Link to Post #21
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Psychotronics - some questions about...

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    ...Maybe, some of you have also noticed that putting together some of Jerry Marzinsky material with the Off The Left Eye's Swedenborg material and one ends up with the blue print for Satanism and its Modus Operandi as expounded on by Henry Makow on his website as applied to the larger scales.[...]

3) Satan's Children (60 Minutes)(Part 1,2,3)(1989)

Satanism: The principles of Satanism is simple, anything the HOLY BIBLE from GOD says to do, for Satanism, you do the exact opposite. For Satan is the enemy of the God of the Bible, Therefore it is no surprise that satanic doctrine is always the exact opposite to the doctrines of the bible.
    Replying to @HenryMakow
    This sort of talk is mocked and ridiculed by most ppl but it is the truth.
    0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2019), Chester (11th November 2019), Sadieblue (11th November 2019), Valerie Villars (11th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Here's what I see - demonic infestation is rising. Its easy to spot. When a demonically possessed being is able to maintain their demeanor, there are still telltale signs.

DISCLAIMER: I will use the following example because it provided me a helpful visual representation of what is a telltale sign of demonically controlled "beings" and not necessarily am I saying that in this particular example, the individual is demonically possessed).

In this video, you can see several physical signs of someone who has "something else going on." For example, constant eye blinking, facial ticks, unusual mouth movements (not while talking). When he talks, everything changes and he talks with an air of smoothness while making his case with sound articulation. Yet as soon as Tucker disagrees with his guest, you can see the guest displaying physical responses as if he is being confronted with truth (and demons don't like truth). Watch all the ticks and twitches when Tucker is speaking around 5:40 ish for the next several seconds.

Here's the video

Look at the tell-tale bug-eye (can you say Adam Schiff for example?) -

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bug Eyes.gif
Views:	43
Size:	470.4 KB
ID:	41813
    Last edited by Chester; 11th November 2019 at 15:25.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2019), Hervé (11th November 2019), Sadieblue (11th November 2019), Valerie Villars (11th November 2019), Victoria (1st December 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Check out this group of winners...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bug Eye 2s.gif
Views:	54
Size:	205.9 KB
ID:	41815
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2019), Hervé (11th November 2019), Sadieblue (11th November 2019), Valerie Villars (11th November 2019), Victoria (1st December 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

In following this post, here is another trick from "those who don't exists":

“The Spiritual Hierarchy” — Who Are They?
    The authors, overseers and the directors of “The Plan” call themselves “The Spiritual Hierarchy”. This spiritual hierarchy is comprised of Lucifer (who is Satan) and the fallen angels who have aligned themselves together against God the Creator of the universe and His plan for mankind, which is a plan of salvation and redemption through His Son, Jesus Christ.

There are also hybrids and selected humans who work directly alongside “THE Spiritual Hierarchy” (Satan and the fallen), and so they, too, are considered to be part of “the spiritual hierarchy” as well.

Structure
    Many years ago, I came up with the simple diagram below to help illustrate how Satan’s Spiritual Hierarchy is structured.

This diagram is designed to help one understand some basics of the operational structure of Satan’s entire working hierarchy, which incorporates both non-human and human servers, whether conscious or unconscious.

There are two basic sides (“Lodges”) of Satan’s Organization: the “dark” side (the “left-hand path”), and the “light” side (the “right hand path”), and the top-ranking members of Satan’s Organization (the “Spiritual Hierarchy”) oversees and rules both.
    ⇒ Note: it didn’t always used to be this way, but today, it isn’t uncommon now for some, particularly those who are on higher levels within each section, to go back and forth between the “dark side” and the “light side,” depending upon the purpose they serve within Satan’s Organization and the message that the fallen want to channel through them. The reason for this is because in truth, both sides serve the same purpose! And this purposeful blurring of the line between “dark” and “light” and blending the two, is causing people to believe the lie that “dark” and “light” balance one another, that the “dark” is just as desirable as the “light,” and that “dark” can be used for “good.”
    This is a very deliberate manipulation by Satan’s Spiritual Hierarchy that is fooling many!

The “left-hand path” is composed of all the different forms of the “dark arts.” It is referred to by the Spiritual Hierarchy as “The Brotherhood of the Black Lodge,” and is described as being blatant Satanism that is governed by “The Son of Perdition”.

The “right-hand path” is composed of all the different forms of Luciferianism (the “light side”), and is referred to by the Spiritual Hierarchy as “The White Brotherhood” or “The Brotherhood of the White Lodge.”
    ⇒ Note: Some people use the terms Brotherhood of the White Lodge of the Ascended Masters of Wisdom, The Brotherhood of Light, The Brotherhood, The Great White Brotherhood, The Great White Lodge, or even The Sisterhood of Light. But these are terms that are all referring to the same thing.
    From my experience, the most dangerous side is the “White Lodge,” because they are the most deceptive, masquerading as holy, benevolent, “illumined” servants or angels of God. I’d like to reiterate that both sides (the “light” side and the “dark” side) take orders from the same source! That source is Lucifer (Satan) and his inner circle of his chosen fallen angels, referred to as “The Spiritual Hierarchy.”

Only the people in the highest level of each Lodge (both the “Black Lodge” and the “White Lodge”) are aware that both sides are of the same organization, governed by the very same head, which is Lucifer, who is Satan. All those who reach this level are fully Illumined.”

Looking at the diagram again, notice that the pyramid is divided into levels from the foundation on up to the very top: each of those levels represents a degree of “spiritual enlightenment,” and each level is governed by its own hierarchy that is within itself a hierarchy, able to operate independently of the other levels. Only the top members of each level know that there are levels higher than the one they are working in. One advances to a higher level through an initiation where the initiate is trusted with “higher” esoteric (hidden, occult) knowledge.

⇒ Note: this “esoteric knowledge” is also referred to by many Christians and pagans alike as “mysteries”. Some Christians occultists also refer to this as “the meat of the word,” or, “the deeper or higher things of ‘God.'”

Purpose
    The purpose of the Spiritual Hierarchy and all of the levels of hierarchies within Satan’s Organization that they govern is, very simply, to build and establish Satan’s kingdom on earth, installing a global government/spirituality that many people presently refer to as the “New World Order.”

The way Satan and his fallen (and the others that are under their command) go about this is referred to as The Plan,” and is a very intricate and complex system of mapped-out deceptions that I have dedicated my life’s work to expose through the information I have shared and will continue to share on this personal blog as well as on the website I share with Loren Grace.

Lies They Tell
    What those within the “Spiritual Hierarchy” claim to be and what they actually are, are two completely different things!

Some of the lofty-sounding titles or terms they claim to describe themselves include:
    • “The Spiritual Hierarchy”
    • “The Masters of Wisdom”
    • “The Ascended Masters”
    • “The Great White Brotherhood” (And variations of this title, as described above. They claim this, regardless of whether they rule over the Black Lodge or the White Lodge, because, as previously described, they are working on blurring the lines between “dark” and “light,” and they want people to think of Satan’s entire Organization as being “light and good” and serving “God,” or a type of “god,” regardless of which side they are on.)
    • Arcturians
    • Light Beings
    • Angels or Archangels
    • “The Federation of Light”
    • “The Galactic Federation of Light”
    • “Galactic Confederation”
    • Galactic Masters
    • Lords, Princes, Masters, Saints, or Christs
    • Various types of “extraterrestrials”
    • So-called “highly evolved” interdimensional beings
    … and others.

Some of the names or variations of names they use include:
    • Adonai or Adonis
    • Ai
    • Ashtar
    • Buddha
    • Confucius
    • Djwhal Khul
    • El Morya
    • Hilarion
    • Jason
    • Jesus, Yeshua (or other variations)
    • Krishna
    • Kuthumi
    • Maitreya
    • Quan Yin
    • Saint Germain
    • Sananda (sometimes “Sananda Jesus” or “Jesus Sananda”
    • Uriel
    … and many, many other names, such as:
    • Some pretend to be Biblically historical individuals, such as Moses, Elijah, Mary, Paul of Tarsus, or Melchizedek.
    • Some pretend to be angels or archangels that are named in the Bible or in other religious or historical books (and in addition, will sometimes connect this “angelic” persona with the title of “prince”), such as Michael or Gabriel.
    • Some use the names of various ancient “gods,” such as from ancient Rome, Greece, Egypt, or Hindu “gods”, and include names such as Poseidon, Zeus, Jupiter, Thoth, and Ardhanarishvara (Shiva/Parvati).
    • Some manifest as a “walk-in,” purportedly using the bodies of certain chosen humans, such as: Gerald Heard or Lobsang Rampa.
    …and numerous others (this is a very short list, but it includes the names of many of whom myself and Loren have had personal experience with).
    Here are just a few of the things they teach and claim, which are all lies:
    • They all claim to be “highly evolved” and “ascended” benevolent spiritual beings.
    • Some say they were humans who moved (evolved) beyond the earth’s total cyclic law of karma, of birth and rebirth.
    • Some of them claim to have come from stars, some from other planets, and others claim to have come from other realms or planes of existence. Additionally, some of those in this category claim to have come from the stars (or other planets, or other realms), chose to incarnate as humans, and from there, evolved into a higher-level “Master of Wisdom,” or other such title. Many of them claim they chose this incarnation so they could “show humanity the way.”
    • Their proposed “benevolent” purpose is to raise the individual and the unified consciousness of mankind to a “higher spiritual level,” also referred to as a “higher vibration”, or a “higher frequency”, and to bring about an era of global peace and equality.
    But none of these things are true!

The Truth
    In truth, they are descended (fallen) angels, and this truth is eventually revealed to those serving The Plan who, as I did, reach full Illumination,” who have also have been proven to be loyal and trustworthy to The Organization and to the proposed Plan.

Everything that they teach to humans is all based on the lies of evolution, the lies of reincarnation, and the lies of karma. These false belief systems are sometimes referred to using different terms, depending upon the religious belief system of each individual. But the meanings are the same.

These fallen angels teach and encourage this false doctrine (much of which, like themselves, is evil (“dark”) that has been carefully disguised as “good” and “light”) and a false “salvation/redemption plan” (the lies of evolution, reincarnation, and illumination) in order to take people away from the simplicity of God’s redemptive plan of salvation through Jesus Christ, away from the grace of God, away from the Word of God, and away from a relationship with the Father!

To listen to Loren and I talk about some of our experiences within Satan’s Spiritual Hierarchy, see: https://carolynandloren.com/2019/02/...er-illuminati/

Book: “Doctrines of Demons: Exposing Christian Witchcraft” Front Matter and Table of Contents

Last edited by Hervé; 15th November 2019 at 17:51.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2019), Chester (15th November 2019), Journeyman (23rd August 2021), lisalu (24th August 2021), Valerie Villars (16th November 2019), Victoria (1st December 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The previous post (to this one I am making now) has been up for over 24 hours and (IMO) deserves a bump. I cannot imagine any post made on this forum that could be more important.

I long for the days on this forum when posts like the one above were widely read, thanked and discussed further.

If there be anything that points to the heart of the situation we face on Earth at this time that is more important than that which this previous post sheds light on, I wish someone would tell me what that could possibly be.
    Last edited by Chester; 16th November 2019 at 23:45.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2019), Hervé (16th November 2019), Joe (17th November 2019), Journeyman (23rd August 2021), lisalu (24th August 2021), Valerie Villars (16th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Incredibly, I had never become aware of Jerry Marzinsky until I had read this post. Richard Cox (who is quite a pod-caster) happened to have had an excellent conversation with Jerry Marzinsky less than a year ago. I have followed much of the work of Richard Cox and yet oddly missed this one until now.

Here's the link for those interested.

Note: in the 46th minute, Marzinsky speaks of his studies of Swedenborg's materials... and by the end has discussed Swedenborg quite a bit.

Here's the video -

Last edited by Chester; 17th November 2019 at 04:11.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2019), Hervé (17th November 2019), lisalu (24th August 2021), Victoria (1st December 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    The previous post (to this one I am making now) has been up for over 24 hours and (IMO) deserves a bump. I cannot imagine any post made on this forum that could be more important.

I long for the days on this forum when posts like the one above were widely read, thanked and discussed further.

If there be anything that points to the heart of the situation we face on Earth at this time that is more important than that which this previous post sheds light on, I wish someone would tell me what that could possibly be.

I consider that kind of christian ideology very misguided, in the least, and dangerous.
    Have you ever experienced dark entity intrusion, either into your own life experience or into the life experience of a loved one?

I have, I am not alone - that is why this is relevant.

and again...
    I consider that kind of christian ideology very misguided, in the least, and dangerous.
    It isn't Christian ideology, Joe. Historical acknowledgement of this form of intrusion is found in all cultures and as far back as the first utterances of lore - do your homework. In fact, you don't have to go any further than this very forum to get up to speed. A good place to start is this thread here -

Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

It is lumping all mysticism and occult knowledge as satanism - and that just is incorrect.
    In the very interview I posted above, it is discussed that these entities take advantage of the paradigm which is held by the being these dark forces are targeting.

Knowledge, whether it is occult or not, can be incomplete and thus those who think they are adequately knowledgeable, but in reality, are not, if they open themselves to this form of dark intrusion, will find out to their own peril just how knowledgeably equipped they were at holding this darkness at bay... often with results one might rather avoid.

Sometimes one ends up convinced they are immune to such because of self-perceived mystical prowess. In cases such as this, the individual usually ends up an unwitting ally to the darkness and of course, they will experience what, to them, is a smooth and wonderful life while remaining in cognitive dissonance as to their own actions that support this darkness. I learned that one over the last seven years. So much for mystical prowess and occult knowledge. So much for all the White Lodge "white magic" self deception.

Sam (or others that want to discuss or defend this point of view), will you expand on why you think the post is important and has relevance? I’m at a loss for understanding.
    Again, if you have never experienced this form of energetic intrusion, then it's probably easy to think to yourself and to tell others it doesn't exist. If you are a student of mysticism, then, from the POV of "that which can't have one," the Absolute, all of this is illusion anyways, right? By holding that view, you may escape this life without troubles, but others are not so lucky. It's a little hard to convince someone the voice in their head that is telling them to kill their wife or father or daughter or... that it's just an illusion, don't pay attention to it... make it go away, you know it's not real. But in the end, to them, it is real... oh too real. To the loved ones or innocents who end up harmed or dead... it's a little too real.

So it is for those who have experienced this form of entity oppression, threads like this exist... created such that they might find that which I did not know prior to 2012... and that is, we, who experienced such, suffer from such or have loved ones who suffer such - that we and they are not alone and there are solutions available... some explored in depth on this very forum.

It's a living subject that only darkness and the minions of darkness wish to kill.
    Last edited by Chester; 17th November 2019 at 04:57.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2019), Hervé (17th November 2019), Joe (17th November 2019), Journeyman (23rd August 2021), onawah (17th November 2019), Valerie Villars (17th November 2019), Victoria (1st December 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

It is indeed very real. I have experienced it myself. It commonly happens when there is a trauma or when the person is under the influence of some kind of drug or hallucinogen, or alcohol, etc.
    I had a teacher who was clairvoyant, and he said that when he was in a bar, he would watch the customers and would often see a dark entity move from one person to another, and the more intoxicated they were, the easier it was for the entity to attach, and the deeper it could penetrate into the aura.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2019), Chester (17th November 2019), Hervé (17th November 2019), Joe (17th November 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (18th November 2019), Valerie Villars (17th November 2019), Victoria (1st December 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Do you think all entity possessions are negative? For example, accepting Jesus Christ, our lord and savior, into you. Eating and drinking of the body and blood of Christ. Isn’t that a positive type of influence? Are there any negative repercussions from a positive entity possession?
    There's a difference between possession and influence and being possessed by anything wouldn't be in anybody's best interests. However being beneficiently influenced could take many forms and that is where discernment comes in.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2019), Chester (17th November 2019), Hervé (17th November 2019), Joe (17th November 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (18th November 2019), Valerie Villars (17th November 2019), Victoria (1st December 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Do you think all entity possessions are negative? For example, accepting Jesus Christ, our lord and savior, into you. Eating and drinking of the body and blood of Christ. Isn’t that a positive type of influence? Are there any negative repercussions from a positive entity possession?
    I'd argue strongly that all 'possessions' are ultimately negative — because your own self-determinism, free will and sovereignty are all being diluted, and in extreme circumstances even fully taken over.

If we accept personal sovereignty as being optimum, then any unasked-for possession, or clandestine external influence, detracts and diminishes that.

An extreme example. Imagine you're completely taken over by a miraculous, angelic presence, without your permission. That may seem all well and good if that angel is healing everyone around — but YOU are not there any more.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chester (17th November 2019), Hervé (17th November 2019), Peter UK (17th November 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (18th November 2019), Sue (Ayt) (18th November 2019), Valerie Villars (17th November 2019), Victoria (1st December 2019), Yoda (17th November 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It might be worth exploring why said posts aren't.

Any thoughts?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2019), Chester (17th November 2019), Valerie Villars (17th November 2019), Victoria (1st December 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    There's a difference between possession and influence and being possessed by anything wouldn't be in anybody's best interests. However being beneficiently influenced could take many forms and that is where discernment comes in.
    We fully agree on possession as I think most others would be as well.

I also agree with the importance of discernment which has been perhaps my greatest failing and something I still struggle with, in part because I am both incredibly curious and [perhaps foolishly] pretty fearless.

The purpose of continuing the dialogue with regards to that which I call 'demonic intrusion' in all its forms is for those who may be struggling with such and could benefit from a.) learning they are not alone (and thus not all and only crazy) and b.) learning about the forms of manifestation it takes c.) learn about the various paradigms within which it manifests and d.) learn what others have done to mitigate these demonic intrusions.

This thread was created with someone in mind because I love him and care for him... and I wanted to share with him what I had learned and done whereby I have achieved greater sovereignty which, in post #33, Bill nails. I call it, solidification of the integrity and character of one's soul (which is just words)... personal sovereignty is, for me, the same thing. (Understand I see that I have much more work ahead of me along these lines).
    Last edited by Chester; 17th November 2019 at 16:31.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2019), Peter UK (17th November 2019), Sue (Ayt) (18th November 2019), Valerie Villars (17th November 2019), Victoria (1st December 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for clarifying, I think I understand better. Do you think all entity possessions are negative? For example, accepting Jesus Christ, our lord and savior, into you. Eating and drinking of the body and blood of Christ. Isn’t that a positive type of influence? Are there any negative repercussions from a positive entity possession?
    Each of us have our own journey. I, personally, have never seen ritual in any form as positive, but understand, I am only speaking for myself.

I can't imagine any form of possession being "good." I hold the view that at the base level of my individualized being, I stand equal with all other individualized expressions of being. Why, then, would I ever need to turn over my sovereignty to another being? Yet I think each of us best answer these questions for ourselves, individually.

I simply share how I look at these things as my journey continues, but I don't "know" anything... at least I strive never impose that which I think I "know" on others. You'll find lots of changes in my views in all sorts of posts I've written here for the 8 years I have been a member. Some pretty dumb in looking back. If I'm around in eight more years, I'm sure I will find posts made now and after pretty dumb too.

The point is, I strive to keep an open mind, always be open to shifting my views... but from time to time, I settle on assumptions that, when acted upon, produce better results for my loved ones, my community and myself and I do so up until a refinement comes along improves this even further.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2019), Peter UK (17th November 2019), Valerie Villars (17th November 2019)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)

It might be worth exploring why said posts aren't.

Any thoughts?
    Yep... but this can only be a guess...

Its incredibly uncomfortable to do so. Those who could benefit the most are (usually) in the grips of these dark forces.

And then there are others who, like myself, after discovering on April 26, 2012 that the voice in my head wasn't "God" after all... the description of what the Horus-Ra entity does in the minds of those it targets freed me of that illusion, BUT! Overconfident that I had figured out who/what the bad guy was and because I had removed the critical component that always played that key, final role in bringing on the darkest aspects of these episodes, I then ventured into all the various territories of the occult where I thought myself to have become quite an expert.

Essentially, (seen only with hindsight) I set myself up to experience all sorts of other forms of that which I call "demonic intrusion."

So my point here is a warning to those whose vulnerabilities exceed the solidity of their sovereignty. And that is precisely why I made the comments I made in post #25 regarding the critically important content featured in post #24.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2019), Hervé (17th November 2019), Peter UK (17th November 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd November 2019), Valerie Villars (17th November 2019), Victoria (1st December 2019)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

THE “THAT’S A LIE” PROGRAM

Posted by Sherry Swiney in Free Your Mind, That's A Lie

THE “THAT’S A LIE” PROGRAM
    Driving Off The Voices Schizophrenics Hear
    And Reducing Negative Thinking For The Rest Of Us

INTRODUCTION

I have received numerous emails from ordinary people asking me to explain the “That’s a Lie” program I used to get rid of the voices I heard as a young woman. I did this on my own without the help of psychologists or psychiatrists or their toxic drugs.

For those of you who hear voices or are consumed by strong and obsessive negative thoughts, it is critical that you understand that the voices and persistent negative thoughts that plague you are not yours. They come from outside of you and do not belong to you.

They are not hallucinations and you are not crazy. They are energy parasites and must turn your energy negative in order to utilize it as food. Their survival depends on draining and feeding off of your negative energy.

These are the same negative spirits known by the Gnostics in ancient times as Archons and demons in today’s biblical literature.

One big lie perpetrated by the establishment is that all people are powerless to combat this disease.

Read all here

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2019), Hervé (20th November 2019), Peter UK (20th November 2019), Valerie Villars (21st November 2019)

31. Link to Post #36
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Astral leeches...

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2019), Chester (21st November 2019), Peter UK (21st November 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd November 2019), Sue (Ayt) (22nd November 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd November 2019), Victoria (1st December 2019)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

A strong sense of discernment is an extremely valuable and useful tool to evaluate communication with any non-physical consciousness. Communication with Source or inner being could be very helpful to understand and navigate this reality.

Communication with non-physical consciousness can be a positive experience (Source, innner being, wise and loving sources who support sovereignty and freedom) or negative experience (parasitic, manipulative control freaks).

Discernment is needed. How does the body feel, good or uncomfortable? Is the contact telling you to go in a specific direction (probably not a good idea)?

Whenever I sense energy near me, I affirm "I am sovereign. I am love. Love is what I am." Often followed by a delicious electric like energy that flows through my body.

Rarely do I recognize a telepathic message, and on extremely rare occasions, a few words. I would enjoy conversation with the "light" side and never with the "dark" side. It would not take long to identify either side.

There is no guarantee that advisors, physical or not, have accurate information. I am always the one responsible for my decisions, beliefs and actions.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 22nd November 2019 at 16:32.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Victoria (1st December 2019)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,462 times in 2,850 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    I remember 9eagle9 correlating candida and other detrimental flora to negative spiritual experiences and the activity of the flyer's mind.
    Jeffrey did a lot of this work as well, and had some amazing insights as far as viruses and inorganic intelligences that were quite blood-freezing in their implications. It all has a very strong correlation, the physical to the mental and spiritual.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

PurpleLama (29th November 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd November 2019), Victoria (1st December 2019)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Thanks for clarifying, I think I understand better. Do you think all entity possessions are negative? For example, accepting Jesus Christ, our lord and savior, into you. Eating and drinking of the body and blood of Christ. Isn’t that a positive type of influence? Are there any negative repercussions from a positive entity possession?
    I've spent a lot of time in Christianity and accepting Jesus Christ as a savior was never regarded as a form of possession. I think most Christians would say it was just a kind of way of saying you're going to try and live a more pure life by thinking on the positive things Christ taught in the New Testament. And Communion (eating his body and drinking his blood) wasn't meant literally, it was a metaphor. Albeit weird indeed.

Even in my heyday of Christianity I would've ran from anyone claiming they are possessed by Christ. We all would've said we were influenced, but I don't think that's a bad thing as long as you keep it in moderation.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Anka (25th November 2019), Hervé (23rd November 2019), Peter UK (23rd November 2019), Valerie Villars (1st December 2019)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Incredibly, I had never become aware of Jerry Marzinsky until I had read this post. Richard Cox (who is quite a pod-caster) happened to have had an excellent conversation with Jerry Marzinsky less than a year ago. I have followed much of the work of Richard Cox and yet oddly missed this one until now.

Here's the link for those interested.

Note: in the 46th minute, Marzinsky speaks of his studies of Swedenborg's materials... and by the end has discussed Swedenborg quite a bit.

Here's the video -

An amazing interview by any standards.

This guy deserves real credit.

What's truly shocking is not just the content of his research and findings which highlighted parasitic influence and possession but the medical authorities blatantly turning away from the evidence he was presenting to them. His techniques were working with those diagnosed with schizophrenia but the medical authorities were just not interested. He was threatened with his career several times.

Working in dangerous conditions and with no support for what he was doing, his insight, conviction and courage are a real testimony

Every aspect of the video is relevant.
    Last edited by Peter UK; 1st December 2019 at 15:14.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Hervé (1st December 2019), Valerie Villars (1st December 2019), Victoria (1st December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2