+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Psychotronics - some questions about...

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Rahkyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,586 times in 2,453 posts

Default Re: Psychotronics - some questions about...

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    I remember 9eagle9 correlating candida and other detrimental flora to negative spiritual experiences and the activity of the flyer's mind.
    Jeffrey did a lot of this work as well, and had some amazing insights as far as viruses and inorganic intelligences that were quite blood-freezing in their implications. It all has a very strong correlation, the physical to the mental and spiritual.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rahkyt For This Post:

arborealis (1st December 2019), PurpleLama (29th November 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd November 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Guide: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 6,347 times in 956 posts

Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    Thanks for clarifying, I think I understand better. Do you think all entity possessions are negative? For example, accepting Jesus Christ, our lord and savior, into you. Eating and drinking of the body and blood of Christ. Isn’t that a positive type of influence? Are there any negative repercussions from a positive entity possession?
    I've spent a lot of time in Christianity and accepting Jesus Christ as a savior was never regarded as a form of possession. I think most Christians would say it was just a kind of way of saying you're going to try and live a more pure life by thinking on the positive things Christ taught in the New Testament. And Communion (eating his body and drinking his blood) wasn't meant literally, it was a metaphor. Albeit weird indeed.

Even in my heyday of Christianity I would've ran from anyone claiming they are possessed by Christ. We all would've said we were influenced, but I don't think that's a bad thing as long as you keep it in moderation.
    Just as every cop is a criminal
    And all the sinners saints

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Anka (25th November 2019), Hervé (23rd November 2019), Peter UK (23rd November 2019), Valerie Villars (1st December 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Guide: Here to help

Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,915 times in 281 posts

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    Incredibly, I had never become aware of Jerry Marzinsky until I had read this post. Richard Cox (who is quite a pod-caster) happened to have had an excellent conversation with Jerry Marzinsky less than a year ago. I have followed much of the work of Richard Cox and yet oddly missed this one until now.

Here's the link for those interested.

Note: in the 46th minute, Marzinsky speaks of his studies of Swedenborg's materials... and by the end has discussed Swedenborg quite a bit.

Here's the video -

An amazing interview by any standards.

This guy deserves real credit.

What's truly shocking is not just the content of his research and findings which highlighted parasitic influence and possession but the medical authorities blatantly turning away from the evidence he was presenting to them. His techniques were working with those diagnosed with schizophrenia but the medical authorities were just not interested. He was threatened with his career several times.

Working in dangerous conditions and with no support for what he was doing, his insight, conviction and courage are a real testimony

Every aspect of the video is relevant.
    Last edited by Peter UK; 1st December 2019 at 15:14.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

arborealis (1st December 2019), Hervé (1st December 2019), Valerie Villars (1st December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3