1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,192 times in 21,080 posts

Exclamation Tucker Carlson warns Mark Zuckerberg

Tucker Carlson Warns Mark Zuckerberg

After Mark Zuckerberg's recent speech at Georgetown University where he praises freedom of speech, Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson reveal the obvious lies of the young billionaire threatening to influence our election.

I dont need to watch the entire video to understand what the true agenda is for Zuckerberg and his cohorts..... The old saying that "Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely" is the obvious conclusion. Zuckerberg and his ilk know exactly what power they garner and wield. If one believes that the CEO's of all these SM Giants are going to give it up with a snap of the fingers is delusional. The SM Giants are the harbingers of Globalism and of the Orwellian mindset, that has become blatantly obvious with their relentless Banning of Alex Jones and his ilk. because some comity ,and algorithm dictates that people like Alex Jones has nothing to say that any Liberal Progressive wants to hear, as a matter of fact if your a Conservative then it is even more important to silence that voice. Because conservatism breeds Independence and questions authority which Big Brother is not prepared to deal with, because it is not prepared to be proven that its entire existence is built on misinformation, Clandestine agendas, and control.

Tucker Carlson Warns Mark Zuckerberg

They're not blocking 'hate speech'. They're blocking speech they hate

Zuckerberg speaking for free speech is like Lenin defending capitalism.

“Everyone has a voice! This is terrible and destroying Democracy!” - NYT

I can’t wait until the fake news NYT goes bankrupt.

Ghost L [quote]: "I’ll believe Zuckerberg when they bring back Alex Jones." [unquote]

They're not blocking 'hate speech'. They're blocking speech they hate
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st October 2019 at 21:18.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (31st October 2019), AndrejPeĉënkin (25th October 2019), Arcturian108 (24th October 2019), Bill Ryan (21st October 2019), BMJ (22nd October 2019), Chester (22nd October 2019), enigma3 (25th October 2019), Franny (22nd October 2019), gs_powered (21st October 2019), happyuk (22nd October 2019), Ioneo (22nd October 2019), Ivanhoe (22nd October 2019), justntime2learn (22nd October 2019), liderr (22nd October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd October 2019), Mashika (22nd October 2019), Matt P (22nd October 2019), mountain_jim (22nd October 2019), sunwings (22nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (21st October 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Tucker Carlson warns Mark Zuckerberg

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (25th October 2019), Bill Ryan (21st October 2019), BMJ (22nd October 2019), Chester (22nd October 2019), enigma3 (25th October 2019), Franny (22nd October 2019), justntime2learn (22nd October 2019), Mashika (22nd October 2019), mountain_jim (22nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd October 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

BMJ (22nd October 2019), Chester (22nd October 2019), Franny (22nd October 2019), justntime2learn (22nd October 2019), Mashika (22nd October 2019), mountain_jim (22nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd October 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

I don't like Alex Jones, i watched a few of his videos in the past and i could not believe him, I felt like he was a fake as some of the information he posted didn't really look right when looking at the source in more detail

However in this case i completely believe Alex Jones is right. There is something very wrong with Mark Zuckerberg, he's corrupted to the core and it shows badly even when he tries to hide it away behind a nice speech

It's a terrible dangerous situation when someone has so much power that he goes and says some specific things people want to hear, then goes and does the complete opposite with no or very few consequences
    Tired

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th October 2019), BMJ (22nd October 2019), Cara (22nd October 2019), Franny (22nd October 2019), justntime2learn (22nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd October 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

Since when does some one "need to be liked" to consider anything! Nobody is flawless ... and yes style can differ and I too do not like certain aspects of Alex ... but hey I hope most do not want to "like me" either if I feel the need to tell as good as I can what I deem important or not. Because it is not about vanity contest but much more being authentic and honest to yourself first without the need to be "nice" & "liked" by everybody.

Some do not like to see how expressive some one is dealing with ventilating frustrations ... mostly because they can not express their own emotions freely ... thus assume "it must some how be wrong to do so" even if it is justified. By the way there ARE ways to be CONSTRUCTIVELY angry & upset but most have learned NOT to use that part of themselves. Most "people pleasers" end up in a conflict they can not handle different expectations from so many people they see as their peers ... this problem is as old as the human race is
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd October 2019 at 02:02.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

BMJ (22nd October 2019), Matt P (22nd October 2019), meeradas (22nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd October 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Since when does some one "need to be liked" to consider anything! Nobody is flawless ... and yes style can differ and I too do not like certain aspects of Alex ... but hey I hope most do not want to "like me" either if I feel the need to tell as good as I can what I deem important or not. Because it is not about vanity contest but much more being authentic and honest to yourself first without the need to be "nice" & "liked" by everybody.

Some do not like to see how expressive some one is dealing with ventilating frustrations ... mostly because they can not express their own emotions freely ... thus assume "it must some how be wrong to do so" even if it is justified. By the way there ARE ways to be CONSTRUCTIVELY angry & upset but most have learned NOT to use that part of themselves.
    I guess what i meant to say is i did not like him as in "i don't like what's he's presenting because i find it not true"

Should have been more clear about it

And there is a difference between how he posts, sometimes trying to lead people through emotions or patriotism, and the way you present your stuff, being more direct and honest, i have read several of your threads here and yes i find a lot of difference between you and Alex Jones.

This is my perception only but i do find you are more honest than he is, and that's basically it, i don't like when people try to lead me through emotions or such, i like when people say "this is what i found and think of this particular issue, no more no less"
    Last edited by Mashika; 22nd October 2019 at 02:06.
    Tired

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

BMJ (22nd October 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

If you see or hear something that SEEMS (is alleged) "not true", be more specific, to "feel something is not true" is not really helping for clarity & practicing discernment skills!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

BMJ (22nd October 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    If you see or hear something that SEEMS (is alleged) "not true", be more specific, to "feel something is not true" is not really helping for clarity & practicing discernment skills!
    In general i expressed what i think of Alex Jones, this is not a thread about Alex Jones and i only mentioned that because i thought it was pertinent to make clear where i stand on that aspect before agreeing with him on the Mark Zuckerberg issue, which is the topic of this thread

I'm sorry if it bothered you but i did say i listened or read what Alex Jones had to say and i found it to be not true when i looked more into the sources, that's my perception of him.

You may have a different perception that doesn't align with my views and that's ok but i never attacked or got angry with you because of that. Discussing Alex Jones is pointless, we would end into a bad argument which no one needs here, or anywhere else

I said what i said because that's what i believe and i don't like to be dishonest, so i say what i think. May be possible and most likely is that my English is not as good as i think and if i got the wrong message through i apologize. And i'm not sure as it looks ok to me

I'm not going to force my view in any way, i posted what i posted and i'm sorry it bothered you like that. Let's end the conversation now, i don't see how i can say something that adds to your thread in a positive way at this time

Thanks
    Tired

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2019), BMJ (22nd October 2019), Joe Akulis (22nd October 2019), Mike (22nd October 2019), mountain_jim (22nd October 2019), sunflower (22nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd October 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,386 times in 32,916 posts

(aside) Hi there, Exomatrix/John and Mashika. No hassle here. Alex Jones is an interesting, bull-in-a-china-shop personality, and we have lots of threads about him. They're easily found.

Personally my dictum is simple: if he's been so extensively demonized and deplatformed, he must have been saying some things that were dangerous to the establishment. And I think he was.

He's not always 100% right, in my opinion, but he often is — and we need more people with that kind of courage. I'd suggest everything he says about Zuckerberg, Google, the media, and censorship can be taken to the bank.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th October 2019), BMJ (22nd October 2019), earthdreamer (23rd October 2019), enigma3 (25th October 2019), ExomatrixTV (22nd October 2019), Mashika (22nd October 2019), Matt P (22nd October 2019), meeradas (22nd October 2019), muxfolder (22nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd October 2019), Yoda (22nd October 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Portugal Avalon Member gs_powered's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Personally my dictum is simple: if he's been so extensively demonized and deplatformed, he must have been saying some things that were dangerous to the establishment.
    At the same time, if I was the "establishment" I'd use that perception to my own advantages and censor those who have followers but are not accurate in their claims, just to empower them and mislead even more people...

edit: Just realized this is WAY off topic, sorry and please delete if appropriate

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gs_powered For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2019), Mashika (22nd October 2019), meeradas (22nd October 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,386 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by gs_powered (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Personally my dictum is simple: if he's been so extensively demonized and deplatformed, he must have been saying some things that were dangerous to the establishment.
    At the same time, if I was the "establishment" I'd use that perception to my own advantages and censor those who have followers but are not accurate in their claims, just to empower them and mislead even more people...

edit: Just realized this is WAY off topic, sorry and please delete if appropriate
    Well, not really off-topic. I listened carefully to what Alex Jones stated in his report showcased by Tucker Carlson in post #1, and there's not a single word he said that I'd disagree with.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (22nd October 2019), gs_powered (22nd October 2019), Mashika (22nd October 2019), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2019), Yoda (23rd October 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Thanks

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th October 2019), onevoice (25th October 2019)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Thanks

27. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Thanks

Tragedy of Zuckerberg: owns the biggest social network but is not social
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th October 2019 at 22:01.

28. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Thanks

Research Proves Conservative Youtubers Are Pulling People AWAY From Extreme Politics

+ Reply to Thread