Thread: Intelligence estimate based on work of David Jacobs

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Intelligence estimate based on work of David Jacobs

I have received permission from the author of the following to post it here on the Project Avalon forum -

INTELLIGENCE ESTIMATE BASED ON WORK OF DAVID JACOBS

It is a PDF here - Intelligence Estimate_Aliens_D.Jacobs_Updated_Version.pdf

The author appears to have an extensive military background. I found his intelligence estimate a very interesting read and asked his permission to post it here.

Quote Sure Sammy. And thank you for kind feed back. majestic.twelve@icloud.com if anyone has feed back or wants to discuss.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

4evrneo (25th October 2019), Alecs (3rd December 2019), aoibhghaire (26th October 2019), Bill Ryan (24th October 2019), boja (25th October 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (22nd May 2020), edina (20th May 2020), enigma3 (25th October 2019), ExomatrixTV (25th October 2019), Forest Denizen (25th October 2019), Franny (25th October 2019), Hervé (1st December 2019), Ioneo (24th October 2019), jjjones (25th October 2019), Kryztian (26th October 2019), Mike (24th October 2019), mountain_jim (25th October 2019), onawah (1st December 2019), PathWalker (20th May 2020), Peter UK (20th May 2020), RogeRio (25th October 2019), silvanelf (25th October 2019), Star Tsar (1st December 2019), Tam (2nd December 2019), Tintin (20th May 2020), toppy (25th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,128 times in 21,069 posts

Lightbulb Re: Intelligence estimate based on work of David Jacobs

Thanks Sammy "THIS PLANET WILL BE THEIRS." David Jacobs on the Richard Dolan Show. Dec. 10, 2018:

ufoabduction.com
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th October 2019 at 14:07.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th October 2019), Bill Ryan (25th October 2019), boja (25th October 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (22nd May 2020), Chester (25th October 2019), edina (20th May 2020), enigma3 (25th October 2019), Franny (25th October 2019), George (25th October 2019), Mashika (25th October 2019), mountain_jim (25th October 2019), PathWalker (20th May 2020), RogeRio (25th October 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (25th October 2019), Star Tsar (1st December 2019), Tam (2nd December 2019), Tintin (5th December 2019), toppy (25th October 2019), Valerie Villars (25th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,226 times in 32,909 posts

Default Re: Intelligence estimate based on work of David Jacobs

I was contacted back in 2010 by a longtime Project Camelot supporter, a woman who lived at that time in Belleville, Ontario. I'll call her Jane (not her real name). Jane was a well-educated businesswoman, with her own knowledge of and interest in the UFO phenomenon.

Jane was in the Belleville Starbucks one day, and got talking to another woman drinking coffee there, with whom she struck up a friendly conversation over a period of an hour or more.

The two women were chatting about very regular things... movies, shopping, current affairs, and so on. Jane described the other woman as intelligent, articulate, maybe in her 40s, well-presented, and clearly well-educated.

When Jane asked the other woman about her job, she said she worked at the local Canadian Military base (I cannot remember if it was Army or Air Force). By now, they had established really quite a strong ‘instant friendship’. Jane stressed how they got along exceptionally well, and she liked this other woman very much, a feeling that seemed to be reciprocated.

The other woman then pointed out three men, who were sitting at tables, separately, in the restaurant. She said they were her trainees, and they were ETs who lived at the military base. They were sitting in Starbucks to observe and assimilate normal human behavior. (Surely a perfect place!)

Jane could see them all. She said their heads were slightly large and round, and they had some (but not a lot of) hair. She described them as ‘Charlie Brown’ heads. But they were all within the normal human range, and were normally dressed. No-one around them gave them a second thought. They were each sitting on their own, behaving quietly and normally.

The woman gave Jane her name and e-mail address, and said she would be happy to meet again. Jane did indeed try to contact her, but never heard from her again. She returned to the Starbucks after that many times, but never saw her again, or the three unusual men. I asked Jane if she felt there was any chance that the woman might have been joking, but Jane’s certain judgment was that she was absolutely not.

I was so curious about this that I flew to meet her, and sat in that Starbucks myself for many hours (with my camera in my pocket!). But nothing unusual transpired.

That’s where the story ends. Jane has now canceled all her e-mail addresses I had for her, and is not returning any messages.

6. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (26th October 2019), aoibhghaire (26th October 2019), Arcturian108 (1st December 2019), boja (25th October 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (22nd May 2020), Chester (25th October 2019), Crackberry (25th October 2019), edina (20th May 2020), Elainie (20th May 2020), enigma3 (25th October 2019), ExomatrixTV (25th October 2019), Forest Denizen (25th October 2019), Franny (1st December 2019), gs_powered (25th October 2019), kfm27917 (26th October 2019), Kryztian (26th October 2019), Mashika (2nd December 2019), Paratrooper (23rd April 2020), Peter UK (20th May 2020), silvanelf (25th October 2019), Star Tsar (25th October 2019), Tam (2nd December 2019), Tintin (5th December 2019), toppy (25th October 2019), Valerie Villars (25th October 2019), Yoda (25th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi... I am originator of this paper.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Paratrooper For This Post:

Alecs (3rd December 2019), aoibhghaire (1st December 2019), Bill Ryan (1st December 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (22nd May 2020), Chester (1st December 2019), edina (20th May 2020), Elainie (20th May 2020), Forest Denizen (1st December 2019), Franny (1st December 2019), Hervé (1st December 2019), Mashika (2nd December 2019), Peter UK (20th May 2020), silvanelf (1st December 2019), Tam (2nd December 2019), Tintin (20th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paratrooper (here)
    Hi... I am originator of this paper.
    Thanks!

For easy access, here it is again — this time uploaded to thee Avalon server.

http://projectavalon.net/Intelligenc...ed_Version.pdf

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (3rd December 2019), aoibhghaire (1st December 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (22nd May 2020), Chester (1st December 2019), edina (20th May 2020), Forest Denizen (1st December 2019), Hervé (1st December 2019), Krist (1st December 2019), Mashika (2nd December 2019), Paratrooper (20th May 2020), Peter UK (20th May 2020), silvanelf (1st December 2019), Star Tsar (1st December 2019), Tam (2nd December 2019), Tintin (5th December 2019), Valerie Villars (1st December 2019), william r sanford72 (1st December 2019), Yoda (2nd December 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I have a couple of serious questions for our new member Paratrooper. (And a very warm welcome here, by the way. )
    1. To what extent is David Jacobs' research information known and being taken seriously by military and intelligence authorities?
    2. If it is being taken seriously (or if certain authorities have come to their own independent similar conclusions), to what degree is it being acted upon?
    3. If it is being acted upon, how, and in what form?

12. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (3rd December 2019), aoibhghaire (1st December 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (22nd May 2020), Chester (1st December 2019), edina (20th May 2020), ExomatrixTV (1st December 2019), Forest Denizen (1st December 2019), Franny (1st December 2019), gord (20th May 2020), Hervé (1st December 2019), Krist (1st December 2019), Mashika (2nd December 2019), muxfolder (1st December 2019), Paratrooper (20th May 2020), Peter UK (20th May 2020), silvanelf (1st December 2019), Star Tsar (1st December 2019), sunflower (1st December 2019), Tam (2nd December 2019), Tintin (5th December 2019), Valerie Villars (1st December 2019), william r sanford72 (1st December 2019), Yoda (2nd December 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Bill for welcome and comments. Will answer questions as best as I can.

1. Can´t say for sure ref Jacob´s work, but military and intel communities in US and key allies like UK take nature of the UAP Threat very seriously. What you read in the UK´s declassified Project Condign report on UAPs and available online, is BS and disinformation. Condign states that UAPs are "of no UK defence interest," but this does not tally with experiences of military aircrew, radar operators and the SpecOps and intel community.

2. In terms of intruding UAPs in the UK and US, then I would assess the real situation to be more akin to what you find in the book "Shoot Them Down" https://www.amazon.com/Shoot-Them-Do.../dp/0615155537. The tic tac and Roosevelt encounters are fairly tame by comparison to other interceptions that have taken place. Brits and Americans collectively lost hundreds of pilots in the 50´s. I know of af at least one case from that era - related to me by a retired RAF counter intel officer who was my boss at the time - where a giant aircraft carrier-sized UFO converged with 6 x East German and 4 x RAF fighters on the Inner German Border, only to be merged on the plot by the UFO which was travelling around 6000 km / hr with fighters never seen again and no wreckage found. This was covered up and nobody has ever reported on it in public. In terms of infiltration of Western intel, military and power structures, then US and UK would be aware of this. Judging by Jacob´s assessment of the ET´s, they have tech and mind control powers but have problems fitting in and rely on coerced and often conflicted human abductees. I don´t believe the best Western, Russian and certain other states´counter intel agencies would have problems detecting these. The real problem would be human personnel already in-situ and targeted for abduction. Counter intelligence is highly compartmentalized however, (like the Tier-1 operators who do deniable ops for CIA, Mi6 etc), as are the SepocOps crash retrievals which use personnel hived off and compartmentalized from the principal Tier-1 units like: Delta, DEVGRU and SAS / SBS.

3. Reverse-engineering "Other" tech and attempting to exploit weaknesses. US and UK aerospace sectors heavily intertwined in terms of R&D and sharing tech. Intel and military activity highly coordinated and is the closest amongst the "Five Eyes" English-speaking intel and military allies. If there is a major problem with "Other" activity, then expect CIA /DIA and /MI6 to get together to assess before asking UK and US SpecOps teams to come up with a plan. Whoever comes up with the best plan gets the job - whether this is neutralising, surveilling, or otherwise countering or exploiting OPFOR (Opposing Forces). Expect the world to also be divided up into zones of responsibility, with Tier-1 units together with support elements like the Intel Support Activity, UK Special Reconnaissance Regiment, ELINT, COMMS, EW, ECM, counter intel, intel, scientific, med, hazmat, transport , engineering and logistic support, able to react anywhere in the world at short notice, with advanced recce elements forward deployed to regions.

Key question I ask myself: why according to Jacob,s are ET´s engaged in covert and clandestine takeover, if they are tech and neurologically superior to humans? Why are they not engaged in overt hostilities like the Europeans did when conquering North, Central and South America - and other regions? The only conclusions I can come to, are that they; fear human ability to resist, doubt their own capacity to achieve domination without unacceptable loss to themselves and / or the prize: enslavement of human race and capture of Earth undamaged for own uses. Also the possibility that other ET powers involved with Earth and "Insectalins" of Jacob´s theory have to factor this into their ops
    Last edited by Paratrooper; 20th May 2020 at 11:28.

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Paratrooper For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th May 2020), Bill Ryan (20th May 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (22nd May 2020), chris_walker (20th May 2020), ClearWater (20th May 2020), edina (20th May 2020), Elainie (20th May 2020), Franny (20th May 2020), gord (20th May 2020), PathWalker (20th May 2020), Peter UK (20th May 2020), silvanelf (23rd May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (20th May 2020), Tam (20th May 2020), Tintin (20th May 2020), Valerie Villars (20th May 2020), william r sanford72 (20th May 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Thank you for the informative and interesting information, Paratrooper!

In regard to your final question, here's a few theories off the top of my head. Please note that I neither buy nor don't buy into any given theory; as far as I'm concerned regarding the ET/UFO/UAP thing, I can only be certain of two things:

1) The phenomena is very real and cannot be dismissed as archetypal mass hysteria or whatever the hell kind of absurd write-off the general populace believes

2) There is far more than meets the eye regarding these crafts and their pilots/creators

That's it. The rest, is all conjecture.

Of course, you generally have two camps. You have those that are convinced it's 100% negative in nature and a threat that must be eliminated (as if we had a chance), and then you have the other end of the spectrum, the New Age or Greer types that think our star sisters and brothers are here to teach us love and ascend us into 5D and yadda yadda blah blah blah.

I'd say it would be a mistake to entirely dismiss either one of these, they both have valid points, and I can't imagine this whole phenomenon to be black and white. There's clearly nuance to it all, so as far as I'm concerned, I'm somewhere in the middle. At the end of day, we humans haven't figured out our own minds or brains, or the secrets of consciousness, nature, intergalactic travel, etc, so in my opinion, how in the hell are we meant to have an accurate understanding of what the ETs even are, why they're here, and what they're up to? And it's unlikely there's only a singular race/group with a singular cause/purpose. Or maybe there is, and we're all being conned. Who the hell knows? I sure don't.

Anyway, I digress.

Theories.

These are in no particular order.

1) The ETs are being clandestine in their takeover because a silent invasion is far more effective and easier than an overt, genocide-the-planet sort of doomsday scenario. Kind of like the CCP's world domination plan, if the rumors are true. Slow and steady winds the race.

2) The ETs that Intel agencies are aware of are a sort of rogue, criminal group operating under the radar or in some kind of grey area loophole, and an overt, violent takeover would be a major violation of some kind of galactic law/governing body, if such a thing exists (which is probably does. If they're space-faring civilizations from another planet, that requires a baseline level of evolution that I can't imagine doesn't come with a central governing body, ie, a galactic UN kind of shindig)

3) What appears to be clandestine to us is open to them. What I mean by that is, the phenomenon/entities clearly have involvement in higher planes of existence, for lack of a better word. From the ignorant, unaware perspective of humanity, all that is, is this 3D plane we live on. The 3D/material aspects to the phenomenon could be just the tip of the iceberg, with the brunt of the real work being done on an "astral" level, where it can all be plainly seen/is overt. We are simply too stuck in 3D to notice. Just because you blindfold a man in a forest doesn't mean there isn't a whole f*cking forest living its life around him.

4) There are multiple ET groups, with multiple agendas/intentions for humanity, and the clandestine groups are doing something they shouldn't be and are sort of keeping it under wraps. Kind of like how we all know world governments do all kinds of shady ****, but no one actually does anything about it, because the world is complex and full of many problems and you can't get them all. Or maybe like organized crime, there are powerful people that conveniently benefit and the headache of eradicating the issue is more of a headache than it's worth. As above, so below.

5) There are no ETs/UAPs, this is all human-made stuff, and that's why it's clandestine (this seems unlikely, but anything is possible)

6) As you said, fear. Maybe humans are something really special, and we can do serious damage if we wanted/had the chance to, so they're actively sabotaging our evolution and doing so under the radar because, well, that's just logical.

7) We're still special, but also totally sick and insane, and would be too much of a threat if we were to go interstellar, so they're basically pulling the plug on us, slowly over time rather than via a culling. We aren't exactly the most responsible or sane of species, we're basically a parasite to the Earth and to ourselves, so it's not that much of a stretch. Except that theory is full of holes when you start to look at the details of the phenomenon, such as implants, genetic alterations, the hybrid program, etc. Unless they just want a piece of the pie, genetically, before it's gone?

8) Humanity is inevitably, 100% doomed, so they're slowly integrating themselves into our planet so that when we finally end up fizzling out, they're ready/acclimated for the Earth and its climate/chemical composition/etc (there is evidence some ETs could not tolerate Earth conditions, so the hybrid program makes sense from that perspective)

That's pretty much all of my theories. I may have missed one or two, but I can't think of them.
    Last edited by Tam; 20th May 2020 at 14:45. Reason: typos

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Agape (23rd May 2020), aoibhghaire (20th May 2020), Bill Ryan (20th May 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (22nd May 2020), Franny (20th May 2020), gord (20th May 2020), happyuk (20th May 2020), kittywizard (25th May 2020), Paratrooper (20th May 2020), PathWalker (20th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th May 2020), silvanelf (23rd May 2020), Tintin (20th May 2020), william r sanford72 (20th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Great points Tam. As for UAPs - I verge to the Michael Shratt theory that at least 95% of these are US exotic craft. For the rest, I left service convinced they are not US / Brit / Russian / Chinese... as to where they come from, I keep an open mind... us from the future as Jack Sarfatti and Eric Davis stated? ET? Trans-dimensional or from here but not us...maybe a mix..

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Paratrooper For This Post:

anandacate (20th May 2020), aoibhghaire (20th May 2020), Bill Ryan (20th May 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (22nd May 2020), Elainie (20th May 2020), Franny (20th May 2020), gord (20th May 2020), silvanelf (23rd May 2020), Tam (21st May 2020), Tintin (20th May 2020), william r sanford72 (22nd May 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paratrooper (here)

Key question I ask myself: why according to Jacob,s are ET´s engaged in covert and clandestine takeover, if they are tech and neurologically superior to humans? Why are they not engaged in overt hostilities like the Europeans did when conquering North, Central and South America - and other regions?
    It's an extremely good question — assuming we're capable of understanding their intentions, let alone their stratagems.

Three possibilities! (though I do know it's quite easy to pick holes in them)
    • There may be some kind of protocol in place that overt hostility is unacceptable (or maybe outlawed in some sense). But it may be in some way okay to establish a colony here (as in European colonialism a few hundred years ago) if (a) no overt first-strike violence is involved, and (b) if the humans appear to give their consent, agreement or acceptance.
    • A totally different view: it may be as simple as that they don't want the humans to use nukes, maybe because of the serious interdimensional damage some witnesses have reported they cause. (The argument against this is that if they wanted to overtly take over, they would have done so long before we acquired those kinds of weapons.)
    • John Lear's view: we're akin to farm animals (or maybe, a rare species in a giant game park, or even a planet-wide long-term science experiment), and we're already under control inasmuch as we'd not be permitted to cross the park boundaries and leave. (But then, that quashes the 'secret space program' idea... unless the boundaries we're not allowed to leave are those of the solar system, not the earth's near orbit.)

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (23rd May 2020), Alx (24th May 2020), anandacate (20th May 2020), aoibhghaire (20th May 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (22nd May 2020), EFO (21st May 2020), gord (20th May 2020), kudzy (24th May 2020), Rhogar (21st May 2020), silvanelf (23rd May 2020), sunflower (20th May 2020), william r sanford72 (22nd May 2020), Yoda (20th May 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,340 times in 4,610 posts

The problem of ETs vs Humans seems to have all to do with mutual “otherness”.

As humans we have tried to anthropomorphise about everything around us and in us turning it thus to valid part of “our” biology, our mythology, our world.
    It’s how people call it here anyway , it’s “their world”.
    For being stranded and cut off from usual space routes for millions of years we have turned very ego-centric in our perspectives of the Universe limiting our best understanding to “ourselves alone”.

The same way some people misinterpret behaviours of their pets, their friends and anyone around as “like me” and “me too”,
    there seems to be a trend to portray ETs, their respective mentalities and intentions as “ours”.

Where some ET groups supplied and supplicated level of cover up and human like appearances so to meet us without prejudice, anyone with personal experiences in this matter would probably agree that mentalities vastly differ.

They don’t differ on plane 2D level as some people like to imagine such as “good and bad” but the difference may be quite abysmal.

Enough to say that most of our concerns and thoughts and questions do not make sense to anyone out there than ourselves.

I agree with Bill on “protocols in place” with both sides aware of vulnerability of the protocols. ETs are not a threat. Their manoeuvres and behaviours may still result in conflict simply for the fact that a/we are afraid

b/we are afraid so not interested to communicate

c/after many communication failures we won’t even try( better to pretend it’s a scam or a threat)

I think they are aware that the difference of mentalities, mutual lack of interest in communication and long delay in understanding eventually leads to downfall and potential aggression from the human side.

They are a guest here if permitted, in very small numbers in reality and never thought of “colonising the planet”. They could use some of the samples taken here back home and improve their own civilisation or they can watch and help to improve us but they can’t stay.
    This planet really is a nursery - not even a kindegarden. It’s a magical life bearing planet in early evolution stage still very wild, best suited for simple life forms.

They are explorers like we were. It would be fine to have a mission and weather station here but that’s all about.

Think of prosperity and children rearing and long life ? No you don’t want to be here, there are far safer easier going planets around the Universe to call home.

In case of conflict and serious breach of protocol against these specific groups they are still obliged to keep to the “higher ends protocol” and leave.
    There won’t be any retaliation, show offs or space war from their side.

I feel and fear from both sides of the discussion that the silence “between us” and lack of genuine interest in anyone else than humans alone is the unlikely trigger that has been misused on mass scale and may eventually misfire.

It’s the “high strangeness” in the game and thinking beyond thinking.

So far, most humans want to co-think, group think etc. but they are not capable of independent think and communication. We fail to ask questions but keep guessing instead or use various nasty manners to get under each other’s skin.
    My human friends frequently put me through little “tests” in communication as most of human communication these days is no longer straight genuine.

Sorry for the strangeness

😷
    Last edited by Agape; 23rd May 2020 at 12:22.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd May 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd May 2020), william r sanford72 (23rd May 2020)

+ Reply to Thread