+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is all this so...YESTERDAY?

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Default Is all this so...YESTERDAY?

Here is a recent article by Inelia Benz stating how she currently feels about things.

GREED, DOMINATION AND POWER OVER OTHERS IS SO...YESTERDAY

One of the things I found super interesting in 2011 when I spoke publicly about the energetic split of our experience of life on Earth, was the amount of people who chose (at the time) to go with the dark/restricted paradigm, and how few chose the light/expansion paradigm.

“It would be so boring without drama and hardship here!”
    “How will people become good people without pain?”
    “You need the contrast of darkness to appreciate the light.”
    “Oneness needs darkness.”
    “We need the balance of yin/yang, light/dark to be complete.”
    “I am a bodhisattva, how will I reach enlightenment if there is no one to support and help?”
    “I want to feel needed, if no one needs me, there’s no point living.”
    “Light/expansion is a utopian dream, it will never happen here.”
    “I’m a warrior, and my job is to fight darkness, are you putting me out to pasture?”

The reasons for people to want to stay in a dark/restrictive paradigm went on and on and on…

Now, it is eight years later and the main energy toward the restrictive, malevolent and low-frequency experience of greed, domination and power over others is just boring, passé, and quite honestly, YESTERDAY.

Below are some more words to describe the paradigm of light/dark that has kept our species entertained and stimulated in darkness for the past few thousands years. Do take your time to read them, the more of them you agree describe the light/dark paradigm for you (and others that come to mind), the sooner we can feed the seeds of discontent towards darkness in our society and the more the seeds of growth, light and excitement can take root. Yup, I am asking you to be discontent with the light/dark paradigm and just drop it. Go for the light/expansion paradigm and that huge awesomeness which will result from it… here are words that describe the old paradigm:

antiquated, archaic, dated, démodé, fossilized, moribund, moth-eaten, neolithic, Noachian, obsolete, out-of-date, outmoded, outworn, prehistoric, rusty, superannuated, banal, blah, boring, dull as dishwater, flat, flavorless, ho-hum, humdrum, insipid, monotonous, pabulum, sapless, tame, tedious, unexciting, uninspiring, uninteresting, unstimulating, vanilla, vapid, waterish, weak, wimpy, wishy-washy…

… it’s just SO YESTERDAY!

The people who believe in, the dark/restrictive paradigm are shrinking both in numbers and influence. There are less and less people on the planet who are OK with greed, domination, and power over others. Just look at the #metoo movement! The whole world saying, “enough of that ****.” (Pardon my language).

As you probably know, I hang out at our empowerment platform WalkWithMeNow.com, and I also spend a lot of time with my students and mentorees. This means that every day, I am witness to stories of excitement, growth, a huge success in life, work, love, enlightenment and empowerment. Every day someone will have a breakthrough and I get to hear about it.

Some individuals have gone from living in stress, unhappy with their lot, to living in a state of happiness, enlightenment and satisfaction. How did they do it? They changed their mind about embodying the old paradigm and feeding it with low frequency experiences and co-creations, and instead, they are embodying their high-frequency selves! That’s it.

I know, I know. It sounds super easy, and I know, and have seen, that it’s not super easy. It’s kind of difficult when done alone, surrounded by negative creators. I’ve been there, done that, bought the T-shirt (and gave it back for a refund). You are not alone, though. Even if we have never met in person, you and me are both on this planet, we are both tired of the old, passé crap, and ready to embody the real deal, the real life we are meant to experience here on this beautiful planet, Earth. I am ready to explore the Universe and the Multiverse, instead of exploring dramas and low-frequency engagements with those who can’t get enough of them.

My reality is filled with high frequency, supportive people. It is filled with beautiful forests, oceans and clean, fresh air. My water runs free of chemicals, and my eggs come from happy hens who have names and a full life.

And guess what, that’s my idea of heaven, that’s why I have it now. I also get to expand my mystical skills, explore them with my students, I get to hear Gaia’s whispers in the rocks, trees, wind, animals, and plants. I get to sit in wonderment and awe at the beauty in every day and every person I meet.

It’s awesome.

If you are creating a life that is high frequency, beautiful, expansive, exciting, inspiring, filled with treasures and explorations, discoveries and gems… you are welcome to share it with me.

https://ineliabenz.com/greed-dominat...-so-yesterday/

So what are your thoughts?

Do you agree with her sentiments here or do you see it differently?

She certainly seems emphatic.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2019), DeDukshyn (26th October 2019), EFO (27th October 2019), ExomatrixTV (26th October 2019), Inaiá (27th October 2019), Ioneo (26th October 2019), Mike (26th October 2019), onawah (27th October 2019), onevoice (26th October 2019), RogeRio (26th October 2019), shaberon (26th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (26th October 2019), tessfreq (26th October 2019), toppy (26th October 2019), Wind (26th October 2019), wondering (26th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 times in 5,708 posts

Default Re: Is all this so...YESTERDAY?

Well, it would be boring without drama and hardship here.

That isn't the same as declaring I want to be miserable for the rest of my life. Big difference.

There is a distinction between people who are maybe embracing misery in a distorted way, and those that are very aware of what Jung called a "shadow"(and the vital importance of such a thing)

When Jung suggested integrating the shadow, he wasn't suggesting one go out and act on one's dark impulses. Integrating the shadow is mostly just an inner acknowledgment that we are all capable of the sickest of evils. There is a certain freedom that goes along with that acknowledgement. One no longer judges oneself too harshly for one's less than stellar thoughts. Plus, the impulse to act on them lessens greatly.

We are all capable of being monsters. The ones that realize this are the least likely to become one. The ones that remain in denial are the most dangerous.

That's the issue I have with these flaky utopian notions. People get further and further away from the shadow....and that's when it's likely to strike the most. You must always remain close to it....become one with it. Sure, always choose compassion and love and all that. That's great. But always still remember that you're one bad decision away from becoming a monster. Too much feel-goodedness makes us forgetful of this...and that's quite dangerous
    Last edited by Mike; 26th October 2019 at 07:58.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2019), ExomatrixTV (26th October 2019), gini (26th October 2019), Ioneo (26th October 2019), Iyakum (26th October 2019), Mike Gorman (27th October 2019), onawah (27th October 2019), Peter UK (26th October 2019), Wind (26th October 2019), wondering (26th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 914 posts

That reminds me to what a friend told me ones; we are all a bit of a ****,but the ones who dont admit their **** are probably big ****..😉

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2019), Iyakum (26th October 2019), Mike (26th October 2019), onawah (27th October 2019), Peter UK (26th October 2019), RogeRio (26th October 2019), wondering (26th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

my perceptions and understanding about "what's going on", tell me that The Quarentine Borders where humankind are limited, is being modified.

some individuals will necessarily remain in quarantine, but for most good people who just want to live in peace and harmony, The whole world say, “enough of that ****.” (Pardon my language too, please).

Bellow, I share part of text by myself, because somehow I knew this subject would come up, and I tried to describe some basis about this process ..

Quote Everyone needs a space to live and a time to manifest. Like any other living being, we all have a right to that in the world we were born into the universe we live. A body, whether physical, psychic or mental, necessarily occupies a space-in-time and a time-in-space, both at the same time.

All matter itself is condensed energy. The denser it becomes, more negative the energy that composes it, and so, the less space it has. Consequently, the less Freedom of space or time it has. That why It is seen as more negative.

Thus, indirectly, positive energies form a barrier for negativity to manifest, and this separates arbitrarily all things between the least(-) and the most(+).

So, those who carry strong negativity remain separated within the limits where this negativity can manifest. Negativity occupies a limited space of resources for a limited time (entropy), forcing the sharing of energies available there and also leading to individual competition for these (limited) resources.

Positivity occupies all spaces and times without resource limits, but does not admit, for example, any kind of harassment, disloyalty, inconsistency, hypocrisy, so freedom within the limited area of negativity can be said to appear more greater free will. But this can be seen as more illusion than reality, because seems more like a quarentine layers from the bigger point of view.

All freedoms inherited from the (mother) region of positivity can also be manifested in the limited spaces and times for negativity. The "positive" way to act and react within the limited (quarentine) dense confinement is to express yourself with balance, as similar to a ordered manifestation on the positive region.

Whitin the negative limited region, the fragile and complex balance of forces is a positive behavior of the duality (+/-), because it can be freely expressed inner and outer that limited region ...
    Last edited by RogeRio; 26th October 2019 at 10:04. Reason: bad english

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2019), EFO (30th October 2019), Iyakum (26th October 2019), Mike (27th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (26th October 2019), Valerie Villars (26th October 2019), wondering (27th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gini (here)
    That reminds me to what a friend told me ones; we are all a bit of a ****,but the ones who dont admit their **** are probably big ****..😉
    Totally agree!!!

I maintain that DENIAL is the most negative force on the planet (NO, NO, - NOT the river in Egypt!!).

It is what allows the most evil of thoughts & actions and will always be found at the scene of the crime.

A relative of mine used to be sublime at it. When confronted by an unwanted reality, she quite literally turned her head away and cried 'Oh, fiddley dee!!) (Yes, she was English!)

Ooops - is that TMI - have I exposed my own neurosis??

Cheers,

Kotch
    No Neurons were harmed in the production of this message!

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kotch For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2019), gini (27th October 2019), Iyakum (26th October 2019), Mike (27th October 2019), onawah (27th October 2019), Peter UK (27th October 2019), RogeRio (26th October 2019), wondering (27th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 times in 173 posts

My thoughts on the article "Inelia Benz". There is only "black and white" for them, but no possibility or thought. This is how Benz perceives everything, her point of view is based on the basic elements of the universe. This is how Benz sees evolution, positive energy and negative energy.

But to give life to the earth, there is more to it than just two forces. I think it's not their thoughts, I suspect that it's mostly thoughts of their students. Only that is not so easy to prove.
    The perspective of their reality, with all their dreams, like chickens and their eggs, clear water without chemicals, beautiful forests and clean oceans and fresh air. Her dream and vision of heaven sharing with her students. All of this is based only on these two forces, black and white. She is a warrior who fights against the dark, ... Ok, that's nice, wonderful, but do not consider that she builds a front against people she does not know.

So she opposes what? Windmills, darkness, people who have committed to darkness? Ok, I wonder what Inelia Benz wants to achieve ??
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2019), greybeard (27th October 2019), Mike (27th October 2019), onawah (27th October 2019), RogeRio (26th October 2019), Strat (26th October 2019), wondering (27th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Have you ever had a child pester you when you are trying to concentrate on some task that requires your full attention?

That is how I see life in this modern world.

I am focussed on a very important mission, a task set by god for me to accomplish, but the world gets in the way and distracts me, constantly. Try as I might to ignore the rudeness of the interruption, the persistent nature of the imposition is relentless.

If you try using logic to explain to the child the problem and the importance of what you are doing and the need to be allowed to continue in peace, they will not understand and probably misinterpret your meaning. If you try to intimidate the child into silence the child will naturally act out or begin crying - and you will be no better off. If you take the child and lock them up or tie them up, the guilt of doing so will also disrupt your equanimity.

You will quickly come to realize that there is actually nothing you can do to get your way. You must accept that your mission is impossible given the quality and quantity of the opposing force. All that can be done is a quiet surrender to the inevitable - and perhaps a sorry to the creator for your inability to act according to the plan.

And, the best that can be done in such a situation is to take on the task set by the child. And bide your time...
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 26th October 2019 at 18:31.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2019), gini (27th October 2019), greybeard (27th October 2019), Mike (27th October 2019), onawah (27th October 2019), RogeRio (26th October 2019), wondering (27th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,805 times in 2,587 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

You will quickly come to realize that there is actually nothing you can do to get your way. You must accept that your mission is impossible given the quality and quantity of the opposing force. All that can be done is a quiet surrender to the inevitable - and perhaps a sorry to the creator for your inability to act according to the plan.

And, the best that can be done in such a situation is to take on the task set by the child. And bide your time...
    Acceptance and surrender are a big step in the journey, I believe. Once we fully come to terms with these, we may just find ourselves attuned to the flow of what is, despite our place or our lot.
    Once in the flow, we may even learn to dance with it.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2019), Ernie Nemeth (27th October 2019), gini (27th October 2019), greybeard (27th October 2019), Mike (27th October 2019), onawah (27th October 2019), onevoice (26th October 2019), Peter UK (27th October 2019), RogeRio (26th October 2019), Valerie Villars (27th October 2019), wondering (27th October 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,021 times in 4,061 posts

It's a mixed bag.

In some ways I have been rather beastly, and probably still am, and we are all really probably just a small push away from it.

Consciously choosing to remove it and replace it with something else is about the best we can do. Everyone has limits. I wouldn't go around smashing hands with a hammer to try to find out "are you less beastly than an animal".

People have been saying "paradigm shift" for a long time and I think it taught me that politics would fix itself. Since that does not seem to be correct, I tend to be suspicious of that kind of phrasing.

In terms of practical peace, it is of course important to not spread such darkness. And yes, I think it can be mainly offset by a simple change of ways.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2019), Ernie Nemeth (27th October 2019), greybeard (27th October 2019), Mike (27th October 2019), onawah (27th October 2019), Peter UK (27th October 2019), Valerie Villars (27th October 2019), wondering (27th October 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,541 times in 20,693 posts

Just to add a little on the same theme: it's walking the razor's edge, knowing, like a spiritual warrior, that death is our constant companion.
    Recognizing the dark and the light as equal forces in this dimension, and being able to remain in balance, not being seduced by either.
    Knowing the depths of the darkness, yet still being capable of deep gratitude for the blessings of the light.

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

That isn't the same as declaring I want to be miserable for the rest of my life. Big difference.

There is a distinction between people who are maybe embracing misery in a distorted way, and those that are very aware of what Jung called a "shadow"(and the vital importance of such a thing)

When Jung suggested integrating the shadow, he wasn't suggesting one go out and act on one's dark impulses. Integrating the shadow is mostly just an inner acknowledgment that we are all capable of the sickest of evils. There is a certain freedom that goes along with that acknowledgement. One no longer judges oneself too harshly for one's less than stellar thoughts. Plus, the impulse to act on them lessens greatly.

We are all capable of being monsters. The ones that realize this are the least likely to become one. The ones that remain in denial are the most dangerous.

That's the issue I have with these flaky utopian notions. People get further and further away from the shadow....and that's when it's likely to strike the most. You must always remain close to it....become one with it. Sure, always choose compassion and love and all that. That's great. But always still remember that you're one bad decision away from becoming a monster. Too much feel-goodedness makes us forgetful of this...and that's quite dangerous
    Last edited by onawah; 27th October 2019 at 07:13.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (27th October 2019), greybeard (27th October 2019), Mike (27th October 2019), Peter UK (27th October 2019), Valerie Villars (27th October 2019), what is a name? (28th October 2019), Wind (27th October 2019), wondering (27th October 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,055 times in 1,753 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

Yes Mike, you have nailed it - at least as far as my own studies of Jung and 'The Shadow' is concerned. It seems to me that there has always been this inability of many who embraced the 'Hippy' philosophies from the 1960's and assumed the moral high ground to lecture us all about 'Ecology', who accepted the Eastern spiritual ideas in a very naive way.
    I think Robert Pirsig was on the trail of this with his Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, and his later work in Lila an Inquiry into Morals.
    There are many people who seem to lack an innate capacity to think critically, they accept these creeds of 'feel good' positive packages that promise the banishment of 'The Shadow', when we should be welcoming our dark aspects so that we can better understand our true nature.
    Denying darkness does not banish it, it merely conceals it further.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Cara (27th October 2019), Ernie Nemeth (27th October 2019), gini (27th October 2019), Mike (27th October 2019), onawah (27th October 2019), Peter UK (27th October 2019), Valerie Villars (27th October 2019), wondering (27th October 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

I understand where she is coming from, though I really believe in purpose. Yes, also in this world, which seems kind of messed up at times. I don’t believe anything could exist if it doesn’t have a purpose. Therefore to say ‘away with all the duality, you are not allowed to exist’ is denying reality, and its purpose in a way.

I believe the darkness is overly present in this world and I also believe we are going to a time where that darkness will become less. But I don’t see darkness as a force. It is a choice. So when will the darkness become less? When we choose to behave differently. It is that simple. It is the next step in our evolution, which is spiritual in nature. And when negative situations occur, it is life that is asking; so what do you choose now? Who are you? Sometimes it means you choose to fight for what is good, other times it means you can choose to let it go, because you have learned your lesson and the negativity of that sutuation doesn’t get to you anymore.

Now, if there is only love and light, just ‘forced’ on this reality from one day to another, without you ever having made a choice, how much love can you ever embody? Everyone who has ever really loved knows that it is only of any meaning if you made the choice to love, despite something, which could be summarized as the presence of the opposite in our daily lives.

Once we experienced that and learned our lessons to the fullest, we can go on from that.
    Last edited by BoR; 27th October 2019 at 12:11.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (30th October 2019), gini (27th October 2019), Mike (27th October 2019), onawah (27th October 2019), Orph (28th October 2019), Peter UK (27th October 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,463 times in 8,541 posts

I think it was Ekhart Tolle who said something like (heavily paraphrased):

"Do we need suffering? Yes and No. Suffering is required to bring us to the point of understanding the nature of it being a useless illusion. Only at that point we can properly discard it, having a greater understanding."
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (30th October 2019), Mike (27th October 2019), onawah (27th October 2019), Orph (28th October 2019), Peter UK (27th October 2019), Rich (28th October 2019), Wind (2nd November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread