+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Falun Dafa Practitioner Astral Projects to an Alien Planet

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Post Falun Dafa Practitioner Astral Projects to an Alien Planet

I have found an interesting excerpt from an article, in this excerpt a Falun Dafa practitioner astral projected and encountered a highly developed extraterrestrial civilization from a distant Galaxy. It has been google translated from Chinese so there are a few mistakes:

"Slower and slower, I see myself staying on the periphery of a large, elliptical galaxy that looks golden, the infinite number of planets that make up the entire galaxy, and their material density is large, and moreover, there is almost a kind of high-grade intelligent metal in the planet of this galaxy. This metal is composed of many kinds of cosmic materials, which can travel through different cosmic space-times. The combination form will change with time and space, but The nature of the metal will not change. It seems that I want to take a good look at the overall galaxy.

The gravitational force hovering over the Milky Way and slowly falling, so that from the void, it begins to enter a concrete The huge cosmic system, the speed is getting faster, and seeing countless star meteorites begin to pass through my body, the brain, and go straight to the center of the galaxy. At a position close to the center point, a huge planet appears. It is golden yellow and very large. If you want to estimate it, it is about fifty to sixty times that of Earth. In this galaxy, there are many burning stars like the sun. There is also a sun near the planet. Because the planet is very large, it takes a long time to rotate.

Therefore, the temperature difference on his surface is very big. The concept, night and night, is close to the earth for ten days, and the period of revolution is also very long, resulting in the planet almost no division of the four seasons, either hot summer or cold, but the atmosphere around the planet is also atmospheric. It proves that there is water on the planet. If there is water, there will be life. If there is life, there may be civilization. After entering the gas layer of tens of kilometers, I saw a scene on the surface and shocked me.

Really see in the sky flying saucer, all kinds of flying saucers. In the form of an snow eggplant, in the form of a straw hat, or even a triangle, but not a flat triangle, it is a diamond-shaped three-dimensional container. The power of the flying saucer is not the gasoline or solar energy that we are familiar with, nor nuclear power. It is a more microscopic, more powerful kinetic energy than nuclear energy, is discovered from the deep depths of the earth's core on their planet. It is a kind of pale green. Light blue shimmer powder is absolutely safe and clean energy. There are no trees on this planet, and the ecological environment is extremely bad.

Only a large number of mossy green creatures grow on the earth's surface. There is sea and blue, and there are algae plants. This is the source of oxygen throughout the planet. The buildings here are made up of the rocks and soil of the planet, and the exterior is covered with a layer of smart metal armor without exception, and the metal that makes the flying saucer is The same material, only the material grade is different, the flying saucer is also divided into different uses by different grades of metal materials, through the universe time and space, to explore the mysterious spacecraft at the end of the universe, the material used, the synthetic metal elements inside are the most, the most The most complex and rigorous, can adapt to almost all the harsh cosmic environment, can enter deeper molecular space and time, flying inside the planet is a simple metal composite material, can not fly out of this galaxy.

The buildings here are very tall and the form of the buildings is very strange. Most of them are similar to "conical" and "stereo triangle". It may be in order to make better use of energy, these two forms can avoid direct sunlight during the summer heat, and can also store heat during the cold period. The armor on the surface of the building changes color with the sunlight, from dark blue to light yellow, filtering the light. Harmful substances, this time is very close to the surface, see people walking on the ground, God, the aliens are like this!

Have you seen locusts? The life of this planet looks like this. The eyes account for the vast majority of the face, the nose and mouth are small, the forehead is protruding outward, their fingers are long, the skin is rough, it is a dark red, and the height is about Between four and five to five meters, most of the body is wrapped in a jacket made of fine metal rings. These jackets have the same self-adjusting function as all metal armor on the ground, ensuring temperature and humidity. Oxygen, reduce or increase gravity, and so on. Some of the protections needed for survival. When I was young, I watched movies, "ET aliens", and the impression left in my mind was cute alien life, seeing these lives, really disappoint others.

Look closely, from their eyes, it can be seen that this race is a highly civilized creature with deep-eyed and intelligent eyes. The most valuable thing is that their conscious system has a stronger spiritual existence than human beings. They can Clearly perceive the gods in the universe, on their bodies, there is an organ behind the head, similar to the radio transmitter antenna is innate, so that even if the relatives are not around, as long as the mind is silent, this organ can convey information to relatives thousands of miles away, but this communication is single, energy-consuming, only incapable Other communication tools are available. They are also people in the Three Realms. They are also dependent on tools like human beings. They gradually ruin the innate life potential, just as we humans are not used to using the "third eye" (pineal) in the brain. They only look at the world like the eyes, they don't use this organ to communicate, but this function is still there. When this ability is enabled, they can not only communicate ideas for a long time, but also easily know other people's ideas, perhaps for this reason. This ability is widely banned.

There is also violence on this planet. Indeed, I saw armed aircraft flying in the air, like a large hovercraft. The spacecraft is on the window of the spacecraft. It is very thick and short. There are patrol guards on the ground. Wearing a mechanical warrior like the one we saw in the movie, the weapon in the hand, like a large flashlight, but the flashlight is straight, and he has a handle in his hand, don’t underestimate This small flashlight, the energy stored in it, is powerful enough to be like a small nuclear power plant, the emitted light beam, electromagnetic waves, intensity and distance can be adjusted, and such extraterrestrial life to fight, the result is the planet Complete destruction, now I am starting understand why UFOs are not in contact with humans. Because the degree of civilization is too far apart, they may just want to study the earth and understand human culture. They do not want to conquer human beings. Otherwise, the weapons possessed by the Earth are in the face of such powerful technology being destroyed in a moment.

In addition to the alien civilization, there are other creatures on this planet. There are many strange animals. Their pets are terrible beasts in our eyes. Their dogs are like lions, and the big ones are two meters high. The style is very docile, the alien city is very prosperous, huge, and the scene described in the science fiction movie is very similar, just more shocking than the scene described in the movie.

At this time, the energy accumulated in my life is already exhausted, and I am extremely tired. I will take it back. Although the process of entering the deep system of the universe is very long, I want to make it very quickly, because I just saw the universe. The sight, while the Yuanshen did not leave the body, opened his eyes, he resumed the normal human thinking, returned to the human surface, still feel tired, rested for a while, the aunt heard that I lifted the plate, also I made it, smiled and looked at me."

Full article here:

Experience the aliens personally (Xie Anzhen)

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_8888ac110100wqha.html
    Last edited by EnergyGem; 27th October 2019 at 02:52.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGem For This Post:

Agape (30th October 2019), aoibhghaire (27th October 2019), Axman (2nd November 2019), Bill Ryan (27th October 2019), Bluegreen (27th October 2019), Craig (29th October 2019), EFO (27th October 2019), Hervé (28th October 2019), Justplain (27th October 2019), Libico (27th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th October 2019), meeradas (28th October 2019), Pieman (27th October 2019), RogeRio (27th October 2019), Sadieblue (30th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (29th October 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Default Re: Falun Dafa Practitioner Astral Projects to an Alien Planet

just gonna add my perspective on falun dafa and li hongzhi (the founder) as related by one of my teachers, who briefly instructed him in the early 90's (before he formed his own organization). He related to me that mr hongzhi had made some progress quickly in his practice but his ego quickly took over and he became delusional. He has since changed and perverted many legitimate techniques he was taught and is quite frankly,endangering his followers by making the focus of their practice centered on him. he believes he is a living Buddha, he is not.

probably whomever the falun dafa practitioner was, simply astral projected into a realm where his subconscious created (or lached on to) a subjective landscape to fit in with what he wished or believed he should see.
    Last edited by bearcow; 27th October 2019 at 14:16.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Hervé (28th October 2019), Kryztian (27th October 2019), meeradas (28th October 2019), NX.P (28th October 2019), onevoice (29th October 2019), Pieman (27th October 2019), Rich (28th October 2019), RogeRio (29th October 2019), Sadieblue (30th October 2019), yelik (27th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

For some reason, this account seems believable. Remote viewing has been confirmed to be able to see far distant worlds and distant time periods. The description of this world and its inhabitants do seem quite plausible. Also, I don't sense any egotism in the observer.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

EnergyGem (29th October 2019), Hervé (28th October 2019), RogeRio (29th October 2019), Sadieblue (30th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (30th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bearcow (here)
    just gonna add my perspective on falun dafa and li hongzhi (the founder) as related by one of my teachers, who briefly instructed him in the early 90's (before he formed his own organization). He related to me that mr hongzhi had made some progress quickly in his practice but his ego quickly took over and he became delusional. He has since changed and perverted many legitimate techniques he was taught and is quite frankly,endangering his followers by making the focus of their practice centered on him. he believes he is a living Buddha, he is not.

probably whomever the falun dafa practitioner was, simply astral projected into a realm where his subconscious created (or lached on to) a subjective landscape to fit in with what he wished or believed he should see.
    Falun Dafa is a high level school of inner Cultivation. It's origins are very ancient indeed, only recently, since the 90's has it been given to the general public as it used to passed down in secret. To understand just how ancient this practice is there is a section in Zhuan Falun that talks about this:

Energy Practices Predate History:

https://falundafa.org/eng/eng/zfl_2018_1.html#4

Falun Dafa is not Buddhism the religion, neither is it Daoism the religion. Falun Dafa can be translates into English as 'Law Wheel Great Way'. Everything in the universe has a rotating mechanism within it, from the universe, to galaxies, solar systems to the electrons within atoms. The scope of this Cultivation practice transcends Buddhist and Daoist teachings. To understand the depth and breadth of this practice I recommend giving this section of Zhuan Falun a read:

What Sets Falun Dafa Apart:

https://falundafa.org/eng/eng/zfl_2018_1.html#7

Falun Dafa has been embraced the world over for it's spiritual and health benefits. The only country that is still actively suppressing and undermining this practice is the evil Chinese Communist Party:

"By April 2001, Li Hongzhi had received over 340 awards and proclamations from Australia, Canada, China (before crackdown), Japan, Russia, and the U.S. in recognition of the contributions to people's spiritual and physical health, and to freedom of belief in the world. These include certificates of recognition from several governmental bodies in the United States – including Honorary Citizenship awarded by The State of Georgia and city of Atlanta.

On 14 March 2001, The Freedom House bestowed Li Hongzhi and Falun Gong with an International Religious Freedom Award for the advancement of religious and spiritual freedom at a ceremony in the United States Senate.In the same year, Li was ranked the most powerful communicator in Asia by Asiaweek magazine "for his power to inspire, to mobilize people and to spook Beijing". He was nominated for the 2001 Sakharov Prize by over 25 members of European Parliament, was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2000 and 2001, and in 2013 was ranked by Foreign Policy Magazine as one of the 500 most powerful people in the world."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li_Hongzhi#Life_abroad

There is a massive propaganda machine in Communist China that is using all it's resources to undermine and slander this righteous practice:

https://en.minghui.org/cc/9/

They also send Falun Dafa disciples to concentration camps and torture them, even performing live organ harvesting on them. A depth of evil that is hard to comprehend:

https://en.minghui.org/cc/1/

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGem For This Post:

Hervé (28th October 2019), Justplain (28th October 2019), meeradas (28th October 2019), mountain_jim (29th October 2019), RogeRio (29th October 2019), Sadieblue (30th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by EnergyGem (here)
    Falun Dafa is not Buddhism the religion, neither is it Daoism the religion. Falun Dafa can be translates into English as 'Law Wheel Great Way'. Everything in the universe has a rotating mechanism within it, from the universe, to galaxies, solar systems to the electrons within atoms. The scope of this Cultivation practice transcends Buddhist and Daoist teachings. To understand the depth and breadth of this practice I recommend giving this section of Zhuan Falun a read:
    I'm not sure about "right words", but Taoism its a little One Philosophy Book by Lao Tzu called The Tao, that inspire Bhuda, Confucious and the Duke of Chou (which writes de I-Ching). Here on my country (Brazil) the best translation of The Tao book, are called by "The Book of Perfect Way". I'm a fan of this book and I've studied a lot the content, and also, the influences It caused.

about the symbology of Law Wheel used, came from the cyclic timeline mean by Karma Wheel, or The Wheel of Fortune (10th Tarot Arcane), that its similar to Ouroboros (the snake eating itself), or the three goddesses of fate that the Greeks call Moiras, or even the 10th Sephirot (Malkut) of Cabalist science.

Both Karma (from vedic) and The Wheel (from egyptian) represent the Demiurge (gnosis), which is not intrinsically evil, but can be manipulated by the Human Ego, making It strongly selfish and materialistic, in order to ensure the survival and greatness of the Wheel itself.

It is important to know the Wheel in any of its cultural forms, in order to enjoy its ebb and flow, such as the tides (of time), and not coincidentally The Tao teaches that the greatest wisdom is to understand the behavior of water in nature.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 29th October 2019 at 02:34.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

earthdreamer (29th October 2019), EnergyGem (29th October 2019), Justplain (29th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (29th October 2019), Valerie Villars (29th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rogparan (here)
    I'm not sure about "right words", but Taoism its a little One Philosophy Book by Lao Tzu called The Tao, that inspire Bhuda, Confucious and the Duke of Chou (which writes de I-Ching). Here on my country (Brazil) the best translation of The Tao book, are called by "The Book of Perfect Way". I'm a fan of this book and I've studied a lot the content, and also, the influences It caused.

about the symbology of Law Wheel used, came from the cyclic timeline mean by Karma Wheel, or The Wheel of Fortune (10th Tarot Arcane), that its similar to Ouroboros (the snake eating itself), or the three goddesses of fate that the Greeks call Moiras, or even the 10th Sephirot (Malkut) of Cabalist science.

Both Karma (from vedic) and The Wheel (from egyptian) represent the Demiurge (gnosis), which is not intrinsically evil, but can be manipulated by the Human Ego, making It strongly selfish and materialistic, in order to ensure the survival and greatness of the Wheel itself.

It is important to know the Wheel in any of its cultural forms, in order to enjoy its ebb and flow, such as the tides (of time), and not coincidentally The Tao teaches that the greatest wisdom is to understand the behavior of water in nature.
    I agree Rogparan, both Buddhist and Daoist culivation ways are also upright and virtuous. The main difference between Buddhist and Daoist teachings and Falun Dafa are expounded in Zhuan Falun, here's an excerpt from the book that addresses this:

"Our practice is based on something big—something simply enormous, in fact. This contrasts with the many practices that base their exercises on the movements of wild animals. The teachings given by the Buddha and the Daoist sage Lao-tzu were informed by the workings of the Milky Way. But the practice of Falun Dafa is informed by the processes that underlie transformation throughout the universe, and it is based on its highest expression: the qualities of zhen, shan, ren (truthfulness, compassion, forbearance). And it is this standard that guides us in practice. So the scale of our practice is so big, you could call it cosmic.

Then there is another feature of Falun Dafa that’s incredibly unique and that truly sets it apart. All of the energy practices currently in this world and that are available to the public take the approach of developing an energy cluster, like I described. But with that approach it’s awfully difficult for someone to achieve enlightenment and the realization of his powers while still part of the secular world. We take a different approach in Falun Dafa. In our practice you develop a falun* at the position of your lower abdomen, and I personally bestow it during our classes.

As I teach the practice we systematically provide it to each of you, whether you can sense it or not. Most people can, but the qualities of people’s bodies vary. So our practice develops the falun, not an energy cluster. The falun is essentially a miniature universe and is capable of all that the universe is, and so it can turn automatically of its own accord. It will forever turn in the area of your lower abdomen, once provided to you, and continue to do so without ceasing, year in and year out. When it turns clockwise it automatically draws in energy from the universe, transforms it for you, and delivers it to whatever parts of your body may need this energy for development.

When it reverses direction (turning counterclockwise), it sends out whatever matter is no longer needed by your body, in the form of energy, which disperses once it has been sent far away from you. New energy is then taken in again, thereafter. And I should add that the energy sent out will be of benefit to whomever is nearby you. This is in keeping with the Buddhist belief in helping all of humanity, in saving all life—not just oneself. And so others might benefit in any of various ways, such as by having their bodies put into balance or healed, even though you didn’t intend it. But you won’t be losing energy when it’s sent out. New energy will be brought in again when the falun turns clockwise. And this is sure to happen, since it turns perpetually.

Some people find it hard to imagine how the falun could manage to turn, or keep doing so. It’s hard for them to make sense of, even though they might be accustomed to the idea that energy can be condensed into a cluster, as in other practices. A parallel might help to explain it. The universe is moving, as are all of the Milky Ways and galaxies; the nine planets of our solar system are orbiting the sun; and the earth itself is constantly rotating. But you wouldn’t be able to make sense of how they move or what drives them if you were to try to do so with the common logic of our world. There is simply a mechanism at work behind it. The same holds true for our falun.

It simply turns. And by doing so, it extends the time that your practice sessions go for and resolves the challenge of finding enough time to practice while still living a normal life. How so? By turning constantly, it allows you to continually be drawing in energy from the universe and transforming it. So when you go off to work, for example, it will be doing the work of practicing on your behalf. And this is true not only for the falun, of course, but also for the many mechanisms and capabilities that we provide to your body, which will be automatically operating and moving in connection with the falun. So this is a practice that automatically transforms you, leading us to say that “the mechanisms are practicing for you,” and that “the Way is working on your behalf.” Even when you aren’t doing the exercises, the mechanisms will be working on you, just as when you are doing the exercises.

And these mechanisms will be working to transform your body even as you are eating, sleeping, or doing your job. This might lead you to wonder what need there is for doing them, then. Doing them serves to strengthen the falun as well as the many capabilities and mechanisms that I give you. And this is characteristic of spiritual practice at higher stages, which is done without active intent; you needn’t direct or will things with your mind, or via breathing techniques, and the physical movements that you do will simply be following along with the mechanisms that are in place."

from Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel):

https://falundafa.org/eng/eng/pdf/Zhuan-Falun-2018.pdf

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGem For This Post:

Agape (30th October 2019), RogeRio (29th October 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Hi EnergyGem,

Thank you for the explanations text and full .PDF about the Falun Dafa knowledge. I would like to say, I'm glad to greeting you with a "Hi-Energy" key name. Its very nice!

The text have many good and right things, but I'm sorry, they are mixed with others tricks that some (like me) already know very well.

My previous post, I intended to show that the Falun Dafa knowledge is not a independent one, and so, follow paragraphs (referenced by Np) posted above, I can (ethically) criticize with more some detailed words:

(1p) falun may not based on highest expression of universe,

The three lower (animal) chackras are (1) base (food), (2) splenic (reprodutive), and (3) solar plexus (vitality). I know some masters who call this energetic-group-centers by abdominal sub-brain, to Ironically reference who "Think using Guts".

The Highest Expressions (of universe) that humans can do, are made by the three superior chackras (5) Laryngeal, (6) Third Eye and (7) Crown.

So, I question If this author's point of view could be polarized, looking at down parts and seeing means the (highest) top. This is a very common (inverted) misconception found everywhere.

(2p) falun are not the unique cosmo-ethical way of evolution,

I'm sorry, but It seems the same kind of Propaganda from Christian churches, that also claim "Jesus" is the only way, the truth and life, and no one goes to the God-father except throught him. Of course this is not True!

(3p) falun are not apart from hermetic (Egypt-Atlantean) principles,

As Above, so Bellow -- this great hermetic principle of correspondence is absolutely described in the text by -- "The falun is essentially a miniature universe and is capable of all that the universe is"

so, that principle came to our times from atlanteans throught Egypt, and not from chineses.

(6p) falun dont provide mechanisms, because the Living Universe provides It

I think that know "How To" (manage) don't means Provide (supply). If humankind now need to be aware and awake (each one), its because most of us are tired of intermediaries (priests, gurus, and etc). The business of religion should end soon, at least, before we can enter in a new (aquarius) era.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 30th October 2019 at 01:38. Reason: bad english

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Valerie Villars (3rd November 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Hi rogparan, sorry for the late response. I have split your post to respond to each point you bought up.

(1p) falun may not based on highest expression of universe,

The three lower (animal) chackras are (1) base (food), (2) splenic (reprodutive), and (3) solar plexus (vitality). I know some masters who call this energetic-group-centers by abdominal sub-brain, to Ironically reference who "Think using Guts".

The Highest Expressions (of universe) that humans can do, are made by the three superior chackras (5) Laryngeal, (6) Third Eye and (7) Crown.

So, I question If this author's point of view could be polarized, looking at down parts and seeing means the (highest) top. This is a very common (inverted) misconception found everywhere.
    To understand the difference between Falun Dafa and other Cultivation Schools I highly recommend giving this section of Zhuan Falun a read. It expounds upon what makes Falun Dafa unique and how it differs from other upright schools:

https://falundafa.org/eng/eng/zfl_2018_1.html#7

(2p) falun are not the unique cosmo-ethical way of evolution,

I'm sorry, but It seems the same kind of Propaganda from Christian churches, that also claim "Jesus" is the only way, the truth and life, and no one goes to the God-father except throught him. Of course this is not True!
    In Dafa they beleive there are many paths to the Truth and one can choose any path they wish, aslong as it's a righteous one. This is expounded upon in Zhuan Falun:

"Our practice of Falun Dafa is one of the eighty-four thousand avenues to enlightenment spoken of in Buddhist thought. And while it hasn’t been taught publicly during this cycle of civilization, it was in a previous one, and was then a widespread means of deliverance from this world. In these final times I am making it public again and available to all, so it is something to treasure."

The reason why many upright paths say to choose one spiritual path and stick with it until enlightenment is expounded upon in depth here:

Staying True to One Practice:

https://falundafa.org/eng/eng/zfl_2018_3.html#3

(3p) falun are not apart from hermetic (Egypt-Atlantean) principles,

As Above, so Bellow -- this great hermetic principle of correspondence is absolutely described in the text by -- "The falun is essentially a miniature universe and is capable of all that the universe is"

so, that principle came to our times from atlanteans throught Egypt, and not from chineses.
    The age of Falun Dafa transcends Egyptian and Atlantean teachings by a lot. It's history is extremely ancient. I mentioned it in my previous post but to understand how far back Falun Dafa goes in history you have to read this section of Zhuan Falun:

https://falundafa.org/eng/eng/zfl_2018_1.html#4

(6p) falun dont provide mechanisms, because the Living Universe provides It

I think that know "How To" (manage) don't means Provide (supply). If humankind now need to be aware and awake (each one), its because most of us are tired of intermediaries (priests, gurus, and etc). The business of religion should end soon, at least, before we can enter in a new (aquarius) era.

Since ancient times there have been men with greater wisdom and knowledge then the common man. They could see and understand the fundamental realities and also had supernatural abilities that allowed them to comprehend the universe far more deeper then ordinary people. People like Buddha Shakyamuni, Moses, Jesus, Socrates and many others going further back who have been lost in history are all such people.

They bought out their teachings to try to awaken, elevate and help mankind awaken to the Truth of the universe. Master Li Hongzhi is one such man. Back when Shakyamuni was still in the world he preached about the Holy Law Wheel King that would come to Earth to provide salvation to mankind. Master Li Hongzhi (the founder of Falun Dafa is this man). This was talked about in a Buddha Law lecture in more detail:

“When Shakyamuni taught the Fa, he talked about a "Holy Law-Wheel King," otherwise known as the "Holy King Who Turns the Wheel." The name Holy King Who Turns the Wheel has been used more often in the human world, whereas Holy Law-Wheel King is the title used in the heavens.

Buddha Shakyamuni once said that the Holy Law-Wheel King is the most omnipotent and powerful Tathagata in the universe. A Tathagata Buddha is a King of Law. The king of a Buddha's paradise is a Tathagata. We call it "Tathagata" based on ideas in cultivation and enlightenment. "Tathagata" means that the Buddha has come with the truth and the power to do what he wants.

So the world's people call Kings of Law "Tathagatas," which is another correct way to understand it, since they [the Tathagatas] grasp the truths at that level, and among all of the beings in their respective domains they are the highest and grasp the highest truths of those levels.

That's why they are Kings of Law, that is, kings of the beings at a given level or of that group of beings. There are many Kings of Law. Of course, to humans there are countless beings who are Tathagatas, one of whom is the Holy Law-Wheel King. Why did Buddha Shakyamuni name specifically the Holy Law-Wheel King?

It was because the Holy Law-Wheel King was going to descend to the human world to teach the Fa and save people. Of course, you might have heard that Buddha Shakyamuni also said that Maitreya would descend to the human world and save people. Actually, "Maitreya" is a name, and "Holy King Who Turns the Wheel" is a title--the title of a king--which, if it's put in human terms, is, well, a job title.”

In regards to religion though, I agree with you. Religion is not inner Cultivation, it was something created by mankind. Master Li spoke about this in one of his Buddha Law lectures:

“Now about religion, I think it’s a human concept and is named as such by humans. The concept of religion is rather ambiguous, as it doesn’t have a fixed definition. When Sakyamuni was teaching his Fa, he didn’t say his was a religion. Nor did Jesus say his was Christianity, or St. Mary that hers was Catholicism. Actually, they had their own ways of referring to themselves, and they had their own names for referring to their disciples, but those absolutely weren’t the concepts used by humans. Gods don’t acknowledge religions.

That’s why nowadays many religious people can’t succeed in cultivation in their religions. In fact, they might not truly want to cultivate, and merely feel that [the religion] is good. What they safeguard are their religions, not Buddhas. Buddhas only look at one’s heart, just as Gods only look at one’s heart. If you can’t truly cultivate yourself in a religion, then it amounts to nothing. The most we can say is that you’ve converted to a religion or that you’ve become a monk or nun, but it doesn’t mean you are Buddha’s disciple.

Buddha only looks at one’s heart. Becoming a monk or a nun is only a form through which you express your reverence towards Buddha. Only by fundamentally transforming yourself can you become a true follower of Buddha. If your heart doesn’t become that of a monk or nun, or if your heart isn’t converted to the religion, then it’s useless. Of course, you might say, “But my heart is really devout…” What you’re devoted to is the religion and your intention-filled formalities, not cultivation. That won’t achieve anything.”
    Last edited by EnergyGem; 2nd November 2019 at 09:14.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGem For This Post:

RogeRio (3rd November 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

To understand the difference between Falun Dafa and other Cultivation Schools I highly recommend giving this section of Zhuan Falun a read. It expounds upon what makes Falun Dafa unique and how it differs from other upright schools:
    Hi ErnegyGem,

Thank you for explanations. I can see my criticism were not in vain, because I'm now convinced about the value of Falun Dafa, but I still maintain that it is not appropriate to say it is "unique". Perhaps the word "individual" can be understood here as unique, and I think my inner resistance comes from this understanding of the word.

I recently experienced an integrated relationship with plants, that I think its analog with Falun Dafa Sinergy with animals. I recognize that all these energetic works are absolutely harmonious with the nature of the living things on this planet, and so, the antiquity of this knowledges are parallel to the existence of life.

I reproduce below one excerpt that convinced me about the value of Falun Dafa:

Quote .. The higher energy that it develops will be stored in the cells throughout your body, reaching all the way to your particles in the tiniest and most invisible of realms where your physical existence begins from. Your energy will increase in both density and might as your spiritual power grows. It will be a high-energy matter that is alive and that has its own intelligence. And because it is stored in the cells of your body all the way down to the starting point of your life, it will, over time, assume the same shape and appearance as your cells and nuclei, with the same molecular arrangement. So your cells will undergo a change in substance; you will no longer be composed of the same physical material as you once were. And so you will transcend the five elements, naturally enough. Of course, that doesn’t mean that your spiritual journey will be done. You will still have further spiritual refinement to undergo while a part of this world. So your appearance will still be normal. The only difference will be that you look young for your age. For all of this to happen, however, your body first needs to be cleansed of the bad things it contains, including any diseases. We will not be healing you though, but rather, cleansing your body. We avoid using the word “healing” and simply refer to it as “cleansing.” This is something we do for whoever is sincere about our practice. It’s not done for those who come just for healing.
    To show that the knowledge of plants may be another analogous stage like the animals knowledge, I remember a post I made here on this forum.

Quote They inspired me that plants, especially herbs, are wonderful friends and can be easely work energetically with us (humans). This fascinating simbiose, or in other word Sinergy, can be obtainned if you care the plant, while the plant can care of you, supplying substances. Its Simple as That !!
    If you care the plant, making the plant feel good to live with you, the plants that you Eat will care you too, supplying substances that make you well.

Then, plants that you Eat like herbs, flowers, seeds, leafs, fruits, roots, any kind, you can choose some of them for cultivation, learn a few how to cultivate and try to be friend of this living beings. It Works !!!

It works because part of us (our DNA), live like plants in vegetative state, and so, we can (energetically) communicate with them in some way.
    the last quoted phrase match with animal realm too, like:

It works because part of us (our DNA), live like "animals" in "animalistic" states, and so, we can (energetically) communicate with them in some way.

Note that while Falun Dafa talks about animals sinergy, I talked about plants sinergy to give Substances we need to Being Well, both improving our Health, but not only that, because much spiritual developments can come with the awareness of these kind of knowledge.

Finally, all the wise men, wizards, healer priests who have lived among us since ancient times have somehow learned and shared this kind of knowledge from the nature of things, or from the nature of the living things. I currently think that none of them are unique knowledge in themselves, because all serve to the individual evolution of free (cosmic) consciousness. The Knowledge itself also evolves as time goes by and some (individual) circumstances change.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 3rd November 2019 at 13:59.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

EnergyGem (5th November 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Very interesting that you mention the sentience of plants and how one can communicate with them. There is a section in Zhuan Falun that talks about this very point. Here's the excerpt:

"Buddhist teachings on reincarnation, which hold that a plant could well be the reincarnation of a human being. While we won’t go into such things here, we can say that trees are alive and even endowed with advanced cognitive abilities.

A telling case is the work of an American polygraph researcher who instructs people in the use of lie detectors. One day he was struck by an impulse to connect the two electrodes of a polygraph to a dracaena plant. He did so and proceeded to water the plant. Afterwards he witnessed the lie detector’s needle rapidly drawing a curve—exactly the type of curve seen when the human brain is momentarily excited or happy. He was amazed, thinking, “Could it be that plants have feelings?” He practically wanted to shout in the streets, “Plants have feelings!” The episode inspired him to do a lot of research in this area and many experiments.

On one occasion he placed two plants next to each other and had a student of his stomp on one of them and destroy it, right in front of the other one. He then removed the surviving plant to another room and connected a lie detector to it. Next he had five students enter the room in succession. There was no reaction from the plant as the first four students entered the room. But when the fifth student—the one who had crushed the plant—entered, before he even got close to the surviving plant, the needle of the lie detector immediately and rapidly drew a line that in humans is specifically associated with fright.

It was a great surprise to the researcher and raised profound questions, since it had always been held that only advanced life forms like human beings are capable of identifying things and making distinctions, due to their sensory organs, and are capable of analysis on account of their brains. People at one time were even accused of pseudoscience for claiming that plants have senses, thoughts and feelings, or can identify people. And yet here was a plant recognizing people and telling them apart, which would suggest that plants do have senses. And there have been other discoveries, still more incredible, that imply that plants even surpass modern man in some ways.

One day this same researcher connected a lie detector to a plant and wondered to himself, “What kind of experiment should I do? I know, I’ll burn its leaves and see what its reaction is.” With just that thought, before doing any actual burning, the needle of the lie detector started to rapidly draw a curve—the kind of curve seen in human beings when they are in distress and crying for help. This type of supersensory ability, known as “telepathy,” is a latent human function and innate ability, only it has been lost with humanity’s decline.

It’s now something that can only be had when a person recovers his or her original purity through spiritual practice. And yet here was a plant with these powers. While it might sound far-fetched, findings like this have been borne out by real and actual scientific experiments. The person I was describing carried out a range of experiments, including some that involved telekinesis. When his findings were published they caused quite a stir internationally."

From the 8th Talk in Zhuan Falun entitled 'Amassing Chi' -

https://falundafa.org/eng/eng/zfl_2018_8.html#3

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGem For This Post:

mountain_jim (5th November 2019), RogeRio (5th November 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Very interesting that you mention the sentience of plants and how one can communicate with them.
    Today, according my research and experience, I can say you that plants (and animals) are not exactly sentience beings. More once, I note that may be a semantic issue in "word usage", because I experienced they are Sensitive. Of course, they seem Sentient on some degree, but this is due to their group intelligence, and not to a individual being.

So, I can say you that (today) based on my (relative) knowledge about the awareness of these beings, and the (suposed Godness) group intelligences involved with the existence of them, that they are more Sensitive than Sentient. I tell you this because I have innate skills and mental training to connect these group intelligences to get (or share) instructions on how to consciously co-operate with them.

Their lives (relatively) depend on the way we treat them, just as our lives depend on the way they treat us, (note that they Feed Us). In this way, I also advocate all kinds of practices and knowledge that lead to this cooperative outcome, but I take great care for the communication of these understandings, for not be distorted or degraded because of misunderstood words or inappropriate (ego) impersonations, as this tends to break the (whole spontaneous) evolution process of everything.

I apologize I cannot talk much (I'm affraid of being target to do that), but I guess you can understand how much the mankind issue to Awakening and be Aware are linked-in to these (natural) process, and so, despite the risk, I am glad to broach this subject here, even superficially.

For example:

(1) the astral projection as described on thread, I understand it as a mental projection with astral visibility, because I understand that astral travel is only possible in the immediate vicinity of planet Earth (because of the elasticity of the silver cord - body connection). But this is another more complex and more controversial subject than the analyzes we are doing here.

(2) " Buddhist teachings on reincarnation, which hold that a plant could well be the reincarnation of a human being."-- I disagree with this teaching format, that seems me an old polarized thought (obsolete), that can only be assimilated by those who do not know well the evolution of individuals. But (indeed) this is another (one) more complex and more controversial subject than the analyzes we are doing here.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 6th November 2019 at 05:35. Reason: clarity

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Rogparan have you seen the work of Cleve Baxter? It's really quite amazing and proves that plants are far more perceptive then we realize:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYksxtB0w8U
    Last edited by EnergyGem; 8th November 2019 at 04:59.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to EnergyGem For This Post:

RogeRio (7th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread