+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AI and gender issues: The choice that humanity will be confronted with

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

Default AI and gender issues: The choice that humanity will be confronted with

Hi everyone,

Today I have joined the forum for the first time. A few weeks ago I started a podcast about subjects that interest me, after having committed myself to movie acting and presenting for several years. I chose to kind of make a bridge between the mainstream and non-mainstream subjects.

My first podcast is about AI, especially biologically integrated AI, the choices we are facing in the nearby future about this subject and what gender issues might have to do with it. Without going into conspiracies, because it is in my opinion all about the choice we’re going to make. I hope more people will become aware of this topic so they can make a conscious choice.

(And if you like this podcast, there is also another one that I released yesterday about Occam’s Razor) :

Have a good one!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Arcturian108 (31st October 2019), ExomatrixTV (27th October 2019), Franny (27th October 2019), justntime2learn (27th October 2019), Pieman (27th October 2019), RogeRio (28th October 2019), toppy (27th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,095 times in 21,066 posts

Default Re: AI and gender issues: The choice that humanity will be confronted with

A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

BoR (27th October 2019), Pieman (27th October 2019), RogeRio (28th October 2019), toppy (27th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Default Re: AI and gender issues: The choice that humanity will be confronted with

I did not watch the video, but I would like to criticize the choice proposed by the text.

Neural & Neuronal intelligence has always been and always will be the most suitable for biological life. It is provided by nature (evolution), able to pick up signals, act, react, reason, plan, feel, want, will, like and reject, etc, etc.

AI is designed for artificial (system) robots and any biological being that does not think so, is choosing to stop thinking, feeling, etc, etc..

I think, therefore I am (Cogito, ergo sum)
    Last edited by RogeRio; 28th October 2019 at 07:10.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Arcturian108 (31st October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread