+ Reply to Thread

Thread: An Intro to Ufology Web. UFO Studies for Ufologists & Journalists

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,221 times in 21,086 posts

Exclamation An Intro to Ufology Web. UFO Studies for Ufologists & Journalists

An Intro to Ufology Web. UFO Studies for Ufologists & Journalists

www.ufologyweb.com
    ufology-videos
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th October 2019 at 08:43.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

jjjones (29th October 2019), Mike Gorman (29th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (28th October 2019), toppy (28th October 2019), Zanshin (29th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: An Intro to Ufology Web. UFO Studies for Ufologists & Journalists

A good way to programme new minds and another way to make money I guess.

maybe a good thing, I know not, I prefer personal interest and research over time.

Your views John?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Mike Gorman (29th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    A good way to programme new minds and another way to make money I guess.

maybe a good thing, I know not, I prefer personal interest and research over time.

Your views John?
    Building a site + spending much time researching +much more can be rewarded by those who appreciate what they do, if not NO HARM DONE because people can watch & study most of it for free anyway, so why the focus on money?

I do not get any money from anyone posting this.

Maybe a whole new generation UFOfolgists sprouts from there
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th October 2019 at 23:18.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mike Gorman (29th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (28th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

We are living through times where people are competing to gain traction, the legacy gatekeepers have lost their mantle of absolute authority and the wheels are spinning.
    The old order was founded on shadowy investor-boards who underwrote the universities, and gained their world authority this way, if you own the means of validating academic work, you also own the means to telling people what is real, and filtering information.
    Therefore, the WWW is working to completely re-define the location of authority, Richard Dolan is a canny fellow, he knows that there is an opportunity to be among this new order of authorities.
    I think you could do much worse than learn from Richard Dolan, in a field that is rife with self-styled experts and very arrogant people, Richard brings the true humility of the scholar to the table.
    There is truly an 'Information War' being waged, and orders are definitely changing, we have a unique opportunity to position ourselves as being educators, guides, teachers and mentors to people.
    We definitely need credible journalists and researchers, people who can translate this topic to very new eyes and ears, people who have not understood the true reality of what this universe is about.
    Consider all of the 'Normies' out there who are only now fully understanding that there are other civilizations, beings and technologies 'out there', and they are visiting us!
    We need good people, communicators, gifted empaths who can relate this material to the population, panic and fear will be very common.
    Very interesting, and kind of along the lines of what I work with.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

mountain_jim (29th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (29th October 2019), Zanshin (29th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Yes I agree with you both and yes I like Richards sober and well researched approach to the vast subject.

Just keeping my shields up atmo, see how things go with this new venture.

People do seem to get taken over, I just hope Richard is not going to be one of them.

I still have the worry of the planed 'false Alien attacks'

Those who are less knowledgeable and or follow the mainstream news such as the 'USS Nimitz UFO incident' being primed/conditioned for such events, and fully believing them, which to me are still open for debate (Real event or new tech being used for the future strife of false attacks, war 0.o)
    The forces as always need an aggressor to use up the old tech and so make big money.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

Angry Re: An Intro to Ufology Web. UFO Studies for Ufologists & Journalists

@Sunny-side-up Imagine (Fake) News (MSM) announcing (Fake) Aliens confirming the (Fake) Climate Crisis pushing for World Governance that needs Global Tax System (via mandatory 5G A.I. Surveillance Smart Grid aka Social Credit system) to "Solve" the (artificial created) "problem" ... meanwhile ignoring mass overt & covert Geoengeneering Projects & Suppressed Inventions.

John Kuhles 29-10-2019

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th October 2019 at 17:30.

12. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing my video and starting this thread. It's very interesting to read peoples' views.

I agree with the comments regarding Richard Dolan which was the main reason for building the site and transferring his course into it. I sought and was given his and Tracey's approval before promoting his course on Ufology Web. Had they not given it and I doubt I would have started the site as I regard it as the flagship course.

If you can think of any other courses that would be suitable for hosting on the site then please let me know.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Redspan For This Post:

mountain_jim (30th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread