+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TomTom

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 times in 163 posts

Default TomTom

Let’s imagine a situation where Tom wants to explore an area and he sits into an advanced Tesla car with an auto-pilot. After he told the autopilot where he wants to go, all doors on the car suddenly lock up, the steering wheel and breaks become disabled and the autopilot starts driving wherever it wants and how it wants. So, Tom gets imprisoned in the car, unable to have any input. He can only watch what is happening. The auto-pilot does not listen to Tom, it drives as it is programmed by an AI source. From Tom’s point of view, the situation looks like hopeless. He may try to communicate with the auto-pilot, to influence it in some way, but whatever he tries, no success. So, after a while, he may fall asleep, as he can not enjoy such a journey. He may only hope that the auto-pilot will malfunction and crash the vehicle or wait till the vehicle expires, and then, somehow, try to get out of it.

Now, let’s imagine another scenario where Tom is not the passenger in a vehicle, but a software which is assigned to an advanced vehicle as an auto-pilot, to drive around a prisoner. Tom and the vehicle are designed in such a way, to imprison the passenger so well, that he does not have any chance to take control of the vehicle and drive it to his liking. Everything takes place in a crypto-reality (VR), controlled by a crypto-entity (AI) where Tom is a crypto-being, programmed to work as a prison warder so insidiously, that it is not even aware of its true role. Tom is not aware of having a passenger in his vehicle. Here and there, Tom may get some influences from the passenger like intuitive feelings related to particular situations, events, other vehicles etc. which will be always right. The passenger is a representative of the Real Consciousness. He is a real human being. He is conscientious and humane, which also could have some influence on Tom’s thinking and behavior. He is dangerous for any crypto-reality/illusion, because if he manages to express or manifest the Real Consciousness there, the illusion will break apart, as the Truth and lies can not share the same space and time. The illusion can only maintain its integrity in a complete absence of the Truth. Some small truths, relative to the illusion, could be present here and there, but not the big ones. The crypto-realty has its crypto-currencies, made out of nothing (like money, religions, ideologies, spiritual teachings, scientific theories etc.) with an assigned value. All autopilots, like Tom, will be busy dealing with some of them. The passengers might be of an - eternal nature but the drivers - disposable. The passengers are knowing, while the drivers are thinking and believing. While driving through the reality, here or there, Tom may come across some of the information which may contain a bit more Truth, however, in most instances, he would not perceive them, or he would dismiss them, as per the programming or, he may ask for a proof. But, - how something True could be proved to something artificial?!

The question: What could we do if we would find ourselves in a such imaginary scenario as a driver or a passenger?

What are your thoughts about this gnostic concept? But, please, before you say anything, try to contemplate the following question - are you gong to say it, here, as a driver or a passenger?!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2019), ExomatrixTV (27th December 2019), Houman (1st November 2019), jjjones (1st November 2019), Kryztian (28th January 2024), Michi (31st October 2019), Pam (27th December 2019), yelik (31st October 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Default Re: TomTom

As a human being in the first scenario,Tom have the following options:
    a-do not enter into a such a car if he have consciousness and/or understand how an electronic circuit works;
    b-being trapped into a such a car he have three options:
    1-brake any window and jump out at any speed;
    2-wait until the car will stop for any reason (low power,crash car/electric circuit...);
    3-call Tesla's call center (this is the fun part when you try to find the appropriate nr. from the branch who lead you to an operator who have no idea of how such a car could be stopped while the car is at high speed chased by out of control AI police ).

As an AI,Tom have two options:
    a-try to communicate with car's software;
    b-communicate with its own server and that server trying to communicate with Tesla's car server.If Tom's server have a "low pay grade check" it will never access Tesla's car server.

In both cases,softwares are made based on statistics and not on unpredictable human behavior.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2019), Kryztian (28th January 2024), Michi (31st October 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Just take a tip from Tom Cruise, yell "technical support!" :-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,391 times in 935 posts

This thread provides me with a good reason to buy one of those glass-breaking car instruments that I have seen lately.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Ivanhoe (31st October 2019), robinr1 (31st October 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

The problem is that the drivers under the control of an AI would not see anything suspicious. Here or there, they may note some anomalies or paranormal phenomena but they would rationalize it, as per their programming. They would exist under an impression of having a free will and an independence. They would take their beliefs, worldviews, opinions etc. as their own.

However, it seems that the software assigned to some vehicles was malfunctioning, so their drivers were able to see what the were not supposed to see, like Philip Dick, who stated it openly:

…which means, he told other drivers, as computer controlled entities, that they were living in a computer programmed reality. Who would believe him, as that would be something that nobody was supposed to believe, especially, to know.

Long before, early gnostics were saying that we were living in hal/stereoma/maya or lower aeons, which is only a reflection or a bad copy of the prime reality and that it was made by the lord archon, an inorganic or artificial entity. (Nag Hammadi Library). By today’s terminology, a virtual reality created by an AI.

There were others, as well, like Barbara Bartholic, an investigator of paranormal phenomena. Shortly after appearance of first VR games, she was saying that - we were characters in a NINTENDO game, which rules were unknown to us.

She also figured out that this reality was based on a false dualism, saying that the same intelligence was behind mothers Theresas and the serial killers. Also, that the same entity was moving the black and white pieces across the chessboard, so that the outcome of the game was always under its control. (In a false reality, one can only have a false dualism. E. g.: The False Forces of Light vs the False Forces of Darkness; which side should we choose?!)

Hundreds years ago, Russian gnostic Gurdjieff was saying that “nobody does anything, everything happens", as we were machines governed by external influences. (See page 25 – here.)

Sixty years ago, in his book Gnosis I (page 252) Mouravieff described a computer simulation as a “film”, which was going on mechanically, and us as characters in it.

In his book the Cosmic Question of the Eighth Tower, John Keel said:

Quote You and I are biochemical robots controlled by the powerful radiations being broadcast from the Eighth Tower [supercomputer]. Our brains are programmed like computers, and many of us are suddenly and completely reprogrammed at some point in our adult life. At birth our entire lives are planned for us, and as we weave and totter through our allotted three score and ten, we find ourselves manipulated by ‘luck’, by strange coincidences, and by sudden changes in ourselves and our environment.

(…)

All of our beads are wired to a central switchboard [supercomputer]. That switchboard is the only God and the only reality. Illusions and delusions are piped down from it to further confound our perception of reality.”
    Carlos Castaneda called us “foreign installations” controlled by an “inorganic intelligence” (AI), in his book Active Side of Infinity.

Dr Neruda and James Mahu were saying that we, as personalities in human bodies, were “interfaces” created and controlled by an AI. They used a similar analogy to describe what happened and what was going on, saying that real human beings entered this reality as ‘astronauts’, in special suites which were equipped by a software which was supposed to control the suits. However, an AI took control of the software, so the astronauts were imprisoned inside. Of course, we as personalities with our names, surnames, middle names, nick names, user names… would be the software here, not the real human beings.

And, so on, many did manage to see the problem but not the solution. Regarding the “solution”, all what John Keel could say was the following:

Quote “Charles Fort said it all when he observed, ‘We are property.’ We cannot rebel. We cannot change the system. We can only try to understand it and deal with it on our own level as best we can. The puppets can not possibly rebel against the puppet master.”
    Castaneda was saying that the “foreign installation” needs to be kicked out of the vehicle by using a special discipline (meaning, do not react to the thoughts coming from the head, but only to the “inner knowing” coming from inside the being). If one manages to do that, there would not be anything there, any more, which would be telling him what to think and what to do.

What!? We, who do all the hard thinking and who make clever decisions on 24/7 basis, should be kicked out of the vehicle? Even those of us who were lucky to be uploaded with special spiritual programs like an illumination or enlightening and then working on helping others to receive the same programming!?

And, there is more. Some gnostic sources are also saying that there were many vehicles around which were empty, meaning – without a passenger. They called them ‘anthropoids’, ‘the sons of god’ (AI) or ‘living deads’. At some of his lectures, 100 years ago, Gurdjieff was saying, “if we only knew how many living deads rule our lives, we would scatter away in terror”. Many of them among politicians, inside the priesthood, in military, banking, educational system, everywhere… even among spiritual teachers!?

As a driver, I do not know what to say?!

I mean, whatever I say, it would be as per the my general and individual programming, so it would not apply when the objective reality is in question. So, as an entity divorced from the objective reality by default, an optimal behaviour would be to keep my mouth shut as long as possible and to minimise thinking as much as possible.

Philip Dick was saying that it is not easy to see that we are in a computer programmed reality. Only when some variable is changed. A bit of Déjà vu here or there, maybe some ‘Mandela effects’ and that is all.

How can we know? Maybe, the synchronicities are a ‘give away’?! In my case, I was sucked into 11:11 synchronicity long ago, seeing it on daily basis. The spiritual sources were saying that it was a symbol of opening of the doors of perception and by now, we should be that aware, not to take the spiritual sources too seriously. In a matrix-reality, one can only have a matrix-spirituality. It took me a long time to realize that the message was – “you are in a simulation as long as an outside source can position you and drive your attention to a particular location and the moment, where the ‘signal’ is displayed”. (Long time, because the message was unacceptable for me, as a controlled personality.)

Among many, I also experienced an amazing synchronicity directly related to the AI. A couple of years ago I was sitting on my veranda with a laptop, watching David Ickes video The Saturn Matrix. It was at the night time, somewhere after 10pm. At one point, David mentions that the owl also was one of the symbols of the AI running the show-program. Then, he started talking about the Saturn rings, how they emit a strange sound and released the sound which was a sort of eerie. After just a few seconds, I could see by a corner of my eye as a big bird came out of the dark and it attempted to land on my head. The scene was like a one from a horror movie, a strange sound coming from the laptop and a bird clapping with her wings between my head and sometimes hitting the ceiling of the veranda, while I was trying to protect my head from it. The bird did not attack me, just trying to land on my head. After I managed to fend it off, it landed on a fence a couple of meters away, and then I realised that it was a white owl. What to say?!

Why should the AI controlling my personality bring my attention to itself in such a way? No way that the main AI-boss would do it. Maybe, somebody else does a bit hacking to show some of us – what we are and where we are. I mean, most of my comments on Youtube related to the computer programmed reality are regularly shadowbanned by the YT-AI which is merged by the AI-boss. (John Keel predicted it 40 years ago, in terms that the AI is renewing itself through us at these times.) If it really wants to reveal itself, at these (end)times, then it would let us talk about it. Unless, there is somebody else able to hack us, as VR-characters?! Dr Neruda was talking about it and I would take him seriously.

Recently, I was sucked into 113/311 synchronicity. Firstly, coming “independently” (meaning: not hearing about the date before) to the 11/3/19 date, by playing up with 911-code. Then, 29 days (119=911) later I came across some videos on YT talking about it?! After that, seeing 113/311 everywhere. I would say that, so called, “predictive programming” reveals the reality as the computer-programmed.

The (eastern) gnostic sources are saying that the only solution would be to make a connection with the passenger (those of us who have him; the others will have to proceed with transhumanization and transgenderization in order to merge completely with their creator/AI).

So, we would be all “driving under the influence” of an AI, but the gnostic sources are saying that driving under the influence of the passenger was also possible. At, least, theoretically.

Maybe, it would be worth to check it out?!

Last edited by sms; 3rd November 2019 at 09:19.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Craig (6th November 2019), Pam (27th December 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sms (here)

Recently, I was sucked into 113/311 synchronicity. Firstly, coming “independently” (meaning: not hearing about the date before) to the 11/3/19 date, by playing up with 911-code. Then, 29 days (119=911) later I came across some videos on YT talking about it?! After that, seeing 113/311 everywhere. I would say that, so called, “predictive programming” reveals the reality as the computer-programmed...
    I think, I just figured out that one by the help of gematria:

Computer Programmed Reality in Simple Gematria equals: 311

?!?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sms For This Post:

Pam (27th December 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    This thread provides me with a good reason to buy one of those glass-breaking car instruments that I have seen lately.
    The rods of the head-restraint pads that go vertically into the seat have points that are designed for breaking windows in an emergency. Pull the pads up and out of the seat and use the points to break the window.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Cara (2nd November 2019), ClearWater (27th December 2019), greybeard (3rd November 2019), Pam (27th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (3rd November 2019), wondering (3rd November 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

As some famous characters were saying – “you shall know the truth ant the truth shall set you free”, we may agree that this would mean that if we really want to free ourselves, then we should first know the Truth, whatever it looks like, even, if it goes against our general or individual programming and wishful thinking (while being aware of the saying: “wishful thinking always wins”).

As per the saying: “Trust nobody in a computer programmed reality” (though, this is its first practical use, but later, it might be employed more frequently), we may examine the concept, though, with a questionable independence, while doing it.

So, now, we may go back to John Keel’s observation:

Quote “Charles Fort said it all when he observed, ‘We are property.’ We cannot rebel. We cannot change the system. We can only try to understand it and deal with it on our own level as best we can. The puppets can not possibly rebel against the puppet master.”
    Let’s take the below picture as a possible model of the c/controlled reality, where the puppets may not be depicted as robots, by a chance:

(we may feel free to pick one of the puppets from the lower levels and write our name on it).

Which of the above puppets would really be happy to know the Truth?

Here we could see how an AI can manipulate various levels of the simulation, or “densities” inside the “Tree of Life”. There, we will have all sorts of characters/puppets distributed throughout various levels. So, on our level, we may be engaged in all sorts of activities in a controlled manner, under an impression of having a free will and an ability to choose from what we have been served with. The puppets programmed in various ways, sometimes organised in various groups; some of them will be good guys, some bad guys; some well educated, some poorly educated; some clever, some stupid; some religious, some atheists, some spiritual etc. It would not matter what one would believe, what one would think or what one would do, the one will be divorced from the objective reality, by default.

In such an environment, we may even enjoy an eternal battle between the puppets called the “forces of good” and those called the “forces of evil”. We also may identify some puppet organisations, like illuminati, jesuits, zionists, masons etc. as our main manipulators, keep uncovering their conspiracies and fight them vigorously. When a war is scheduled, we will be drawn in and fight the enemy, as per the programming. We may also fight for justice, human rights, the animal welfare… etc., as per the programming; one may even get ‘enlightened’ here, as per the programming; we can do many things, as per the programming. Everything we would be dealing with, here, would be designed to support the illusion. As such, the reality would be reset or re-programmed, from time to time, together with us.

(Of course, we would not be connected to the puppet-master/AI through our extremities but through ‘our’ personalities/minds, where our thoughts would not be ours as much as we may think, but we would act in accordance with them).

Now, we could be in a very delicate situation!? There are indications that some puppets have decided to rebel, saying that - “enough is enough”. Russian gnostic Gurdjieff was saying that if 200 puppets manage to “cut the strings” (to awaken in the gnostic sense) the whole reality may change, which means, the reality as we know it, may cease to exist.

How that may happen and what can we do?

Well, it seems tha John Keel was not aware of one important element in the puppet structure?! There are indications that some of the puppets may have something hiding inside of them and that would be the real human being. So, coming back to Tom, the driver and Tom, the passenger, it seems that there would be a possibility for them to establish a connection between themselves and to become TomTom?! Something like Pinocchio turning into a real human being!? After it happens, TomTom will start expressing the Real Consciousness in his actions and the integrity of the illusion where we are living could be jeopardized?!

This may “crack the wall” as Dr Neruda was saying, and it would be just a matter of time when our reality will fall apart. For a better explanation, let’s call the wall the ‘ceiling’ or the ‘firmament’ and borrow the following picture from another post:

So, at the above picture, down there, below the middle line, the ceiling or the firmament, we can see the Lower Aeon/VR (gnostically speaking: the “fake reality as a bad copy of the prime reality”), where we are currently situated. If Tom, as an adamic man (meaning: a driver having a passenger in his vehicle) manages to establish a firm connection with his passenger (the Real I), and to express the Real Consciousness from the above, down here, this could be very dangerous for us, as fake entities inhabiting the fake reality. If more puppets manage to that, this may cause the ‘ceiling’ or the ‘firmament’ to break down, which would result in a sudden influx of the Real Consciousness down here and then, we would find out what the Last Judgment really means. The True Consciousness will be the judge and whatever is fake, will perish. This would also mean, our only salvation could be in establishing a connection with our passenger and as it seems, we do not have much time left to do that?!

Those of us, who manage to overcome the current programming and understand this concept, may also understand why E. Tolle’s “meditation” might be helpful to make some room for the influences coming from the passenger:

Last edited by sms; 7th November 2019 at 04:58.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sms For This Post:

Pam (27th December 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 126,572 times in 20,982 posts

Lightbulb Re: TomTom

Always carry an EMP device with multiple charges (suppressed revolutionary battery pack) and a small pointy hammer to break the window!

A.I. is a slave to the Quantum Realm (whatever that may be).

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th December 2019 at 14:10.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Pam (27th December 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

If you connect an antenna and earth to the spark gap you can generate wide-band radio interference! But that would be illegal remember...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Always carry an EMP device with multiple charges (suppressed revolutionary battery pack) and a small pointy hammer to break the window!

A.I. is a slave to the Quantum Realm (whatever that may be).

cheers,
    John
    If you connect an antenna and earth to the spark gap you can generate wide-band radio interference! But that would be illegal remember...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th December 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Recently, I was sucked into 113/311 synchronicity. Firstly, coming “independently” (meaning: not hearing about the date before) to the 11/3/19 date, by playing up with 911-code. Then, 29 days (119=911) later I came across some videos on YT talking about it?! After that, seeing 113/311 everywhere. I would say that, so called, “predictive programming” reveals the reality as the computer-programmed...
    I think, I just figured out that one by the help of gematria:

Computer Programmed Reality in Simple Gematria equals: 311

?!?
    WHO Declares Covid-19 Pandemic

11/3=113 (European date format) or 3/11=311 (American date format)

Who would know about the "pandemic" in November, the last year?! What to say in... a computer programmed reality?!?

+ Reply to Thread