+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are UFOs Made of Chocolate?

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Are UFOs Made of Chocolate?

If UFOs were made of chocolate, we wouldn't be able to reverse engineer the propulsion system would we? I mean; its made of chocolate? Imagine the looks on the scientists and engineers faces when they climb into the "engine" room!

"Its Chocolate Jim, but not as we know it!

There are reports of UFOs going back to antiquity; they are now, as they were then, seen through the eyes, minds and beliefs of the people of that time and era. Whether they are observed as chariots pulling fire across the sky, fiery disks, spinning wheels, airships, flying saucers, big black triangles or more recently Tictac shaped craft.

Recent neurological studies in human social interactions suggests "bi-directional mimicry has been suggested to function as a “social glue”, a key mechanism that helps to build social rapport"; essentially "Human adults like those who mimic them, and mimic others more who they like". Do we see UFO's that mimic what we expect to see because we prefer that representation of them? Is this the true language / rapport of the phenomenon? 

This idea of bi-directional mimicry is interesting if applied in the research of UFO sightings, particularly when multiple eye witness accounts report very different details of the same event. It could be theorized that there maybe a two-way biological communication happening here that is translated differently depending on the individual. If a meme was created, spread and adopted that UFOs are of a high technology not yet within the grasp of humanity, is that why UFOs are perceived as they are, as a technological leap ahead of where we are currently?

It would be much faster and cheaper to "manifest" technology than it would to research and develop it!

Lets run with this idea and suggest that if we sighted a UFO and it did indeed mimic what we expected, imagine if we somehow captured the deception / hallucination in a physical form that you could transport, touch and investigate. If we imagined that UFOs were of a high technology, when in reality it was just mimicking what you were expecting to see, would the propulsion system in the engine room even exist or simply look like it should but simply not work because it isn't technically real?

If that was the case then UFOs may as well be made of chocolate...

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

Ben (2nd November 2019), Bill Ryan (1st November 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (1st November 2019), DeDukshyn (2nd November 2019), Franny (1st November 2019), mountain_jim (4th November 2019), rgray222 (1st November 2019), Sadieblue (1st November 2019), Star Tsar (1st November 2019), Sunny-side-up (1st November 2019), The Moss Trooper (1st November 2019), toppy (1st November 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,191 times in 32,903 posts

Default Re: Are UFOs Made of Chocolate?

UFOs being made out of chocolate is just as helpful as their being made from impossibly thin nano-engineered layers of bismuth and magnesium. We can't get either to fly!

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Franny (1st November 2019), mountain_jim (4th November 2019), pigsy2400 (1st November 2019), Rawhide68 (2nd November 2019), Sadieblue (1st November 2019), samsdice (4th November 2019), Star Tsar (1st November 2019), Sunny-side-up (1st November 2019), The Moss Trooper (1st November 2019), toppy (1st November 2019), yelik (1st November 2019), Yoda (2nd November 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    UFOs being made out of chocolate is just as helpful as their being made from impossibly thin nano-engineered layers of bismuth and magnesium. We can't get either to fly!
    Hehe, that was kind of the point

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2019), Franny (1st November 2019), mountain_jim (4th November 2019), Sunny-side-up (1st November 2019), The Moss Trooper (1st November 2019), toppy (1st November 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,812 times in 3,459 posts

Some have stated that UFOs are manifestations of our desires from the deepest reaches of our subconscious. Our collective libidinal mental energies are emanations that form into actual visible objects that appear before us in the skies. If the mass of humanity is like me, and the desire for chocolate is the fundamental basis found at the deepest level of the psyche, than this theory makes perfect sense. The questions remains: are they hollow or truffle filled?
    "If seeds in the black earth can turn into such beautiful roses, what might not the heart of man become in its long journey toward the stars?"
    --- G.K. Chesterton

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2019), Franny (1st November 2019), pigsy2400 (1st November 2019), Star Tsar (1st November 2019), Sunny-side-up (1st November 2019), Tam (1st November 2019), The Moss Trooper (1st November 2019), toppy (1st November 2019), Valerie Villars (1st November 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I like your reply :D

Lets take this theory as being correct; Hint; it isnt lol, it was more of a thought experiment than anything else and I don't subscribe to even my own ideas nor do I have an emotional investment or connection to them, I know that sounds odd; but that's how my mind works.

If you wanted to manifest technology or have others manifest it for you using this odd theory;

1) decide what you want people to believe UFOs are
    2) discover a way in which you would spread that idea
    3) monitor that idea / meme and ensure that it doesn't deviate from your original plan
    4) identify those people that are more susceptible to observing such phenomena
    5) gather them all in one place and capture it
    6) Open a chocolate distribution center

:D

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2019), Kryztian (1st November 2019), mountain_jim (4th November 2019), petra (5th November 2019), Sunny-side-up (1st November 2019), toppy (1st November 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

I've seen just about every type of UFO going but none of them had any icing sugar on them at all

Quote Recent neurological studies in human social interactions suggests "bi-directional mimicry has been suggested to function as a “social glue”, a key mechanism that helps to build social rapport"; essentially "Human adults like those who mimic them, and mimic others more who they like". Do we see UFO's that mimic what we expect to see because we prefer that representation of them? Is this the true language / rapport of the phenomenon?
    Maybe I've seen many, many versions because I hadn't tried to impose my desires on them, just true open mind?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2019), pigsy2400 (1st November 2019), The Moss Trooper (1st November 2019), toppy (1st November 2019), Valerie Villars (1st November 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

I'm beginning to subscribe to the train-of-thought that 'UFO's' and associated occupants are merely part of a bigger, associated phenomena that manifests it's self to our current, societal standing and awareness.

This view relies on separating what is advanced, human engineered craft and truly fantastical energetic aerial phenomena........ Same with 'occupants'. In testimony relayed by those who have witnessed, met and interacted with these ufo-nauts, there is a very high percentage of human-looking, or human-shaped beings in various suits likened to a divers outfight or astronauts garb. This is not a rule-of-thumb as the whole abduction phenomena seems to predominantly revolve around the Grey beings.......... I'm of the mind that this aspect has very close ties to our Earth-bound military and screen memories, possible mind control and the use of frequencies.

In places where the veil of the Earth is very thin, places like Skinwalker Ranch in North America and Bempton in North East Yorkshire, UK, we see the phenomena present itself in nearly all aspects of recorded historical observations of the likes of Cryptids, Energetic Phenomena, UFO's, USO's (Bempton), Cattle Mutilation......... All emitting from one, small area.

As Jacques Vallée said, I think, "I'll be disappointed if the subject of UFO's turns out to be as mundane as visiting aliens in their craft".......... Or words to that effect.

À bétôt

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2019), Michi (1st November 2019), petra (5th November 2019), pigsy2400 (2nd November 2019), Sunny-side-up (1st November 2019), toppy (1st November 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

As Bashar have said: "There are an infinite paralel realities. If you can imagine something, there is another paralel reality in which all of that is true."
    It would be nice to live in the chocolate UFOs world (even if it's so hard to get your hands on one) (just the delicious thought).

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to toppy For This Post:

Arcturian108 (2nd November 2019), Bill Ryan (1st November 2019), pigsy2400 (2nd November 2019), Sunny-side-up (1st November 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd November 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

The theory explains a lot of things.
    • The absolute secrecy since the 1940s. The shocked public would never believe or accept the truth.
    • The reports, from Bob Lazar and others, that the disk interiors have no seams or hard corners, and everything is rounded as if the entire thing had all come from one mold, all kind of smoothly melted together.
    • Lazar (and many others) have also reported that no food of any kind has ever been found in a crashed disk. There aren't even any storage compartments. So the craft itself may be the ETs' food source. As they absorb nutrition through their skin, all the ETs have to do to sustain themselves is roll around on the floor.
    • It supports the thesis that the craft are operating somehow in their own gravitational space, as there's no heat generated from atmospheric friction which would clearly melt the craft — quickly.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st November 2019 at 20:26.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (2nd November 2019), Chester (1st November 2019), Kryztian (5th November 2019), Michi (1st November 2019), Sunny-side-up (1st November 2019), toppy (2nd November 2019), Yoda (2nd November 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I do remember spotting one or two flying saucers filled with fizzy sherbet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying...confectionery)
    These UFO's are suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Arcturian108 (2nd November 2019), enigma3 (1st November 2019), toppy (2nd November 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,827 times in 404 posts

And here I thought they were made of cream cheese.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (2nd November 2019), Bill Ryan (1st November 2019), pigsy2400 (4th November 2019), Sunny-side-up (2nd November 2019), toppy (2nd November 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd November 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The theory explains a lot of things.
    • The absolute secrecy since the 1940s. The shocked public would never believe or accept the truth.
    • The reports, from Bob Lazar and others, that the disk interiors have no seams or hard corners, and everything is rounded as if the entire thing had all come from one mold, all kind of smoothly melted together.
    • Lazar (and many others) have also reported that no food of any kind has ever been found in a crashed disk. There aren't even any storage compartments. So the craft itself may be the ETs' food source. As they absorb nutrition through their skin, all the ETs have to do to sustain themselves is roll around on the floor.
    • It supports the thesis that the craft are operating somehow in their own gravitational space, as there's no heat generated from atmospheric friction which would clearly melt the craft — quickly.
    Hi there Bill.
    Those particular ET's (Remember there are many different kinds (or are they one shape shifting kind?)
    are probably biological drone robots (Odd job, caretakers)(Minions))

We advanced models upset them, because we can eat Chocolate, so they, to get there own back at us, keep probing us out of spite. o.0

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Arcturian108 (2nd November 2019), Bill Ryan (2nd November 2019), pigsy2400 (4th November 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

They've been making UFOs from chocolate ever since it was discovered that the moon is made of green cheese. Chocolate landing on cheese is a much smoother ride than metal. :-)

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd November 2019), pigsy2400 (4th November 2019), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd November 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    They've been making UFOs from chocolate ever since it was discovered that the moon is made of green cheese. Chocolate landing on cheese is a much smoother ride than metal. :-)
    And now, at last, the mystery of the name of the famous chocolate bar is solved.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

pigsy2400 (4th November 2019), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2019), sunwings (4th November 2019), TomKat (3rd November 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd November 2019), Yoda (6th November 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Along similar lines my partner tells me that before the nuclear age, people believed that the sun was fueled by coal! And he further says that the current belief that it is fueled by nuclear energy is also just a fad.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

pigsy2400 (4th November 2019), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,343 times in 645 posts

Coming to think of eatable UFO's , The one I sighted back in 1988 loked very much like a pancake, I love pancakes, another one I watched in Scotland looked like it should have tasted as a pop rocket candy, if anyone remember thoose.
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 3rd November 2019 at 00:08.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

pigsy2400 (4th November 2019), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just for the record, I don't believe UFOs are made of chocolate

I just thought it was a fun way to explore the question "What If Ufos mimic what we expect to see due to what we believe they should look like?"

If we lived in a world where the expectation and belief they were, then would they?

But we don't, we live in a world where we expect them to be of a high technology in nature.

Is this why we they appear to be so? Are they simply mimicking what we expect?

34. The Following User Says Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2019)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Hi Daedalus, I understood your point to the posting, and didn't really think you thought UFO's where chocolate

But as for UFO's looking Hi tech?
    I think most are the opposite and look very low tech.
    Most look the same now as they possibly did back in ancient history art.
    Now Sci-fi films produce some very hi tech craft.
    The visitors craft, flying saucers do move in very hi tech ways for sure.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Mashika (4th November 2019), pigsy2400 (3rd November 2019)

37. Link to Post #19
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Hi Daedalus, I understood your point to the posting, and didn't really think you thought UFO's where chocolate

But as for UFO's looking Hi tech?
    I think most are the opposite and look very low tech.
    Most look the same now as they possibly did back in ancient history art.
    Now Sci-fi films produce some very hi tech craft.
    The visitors craft, flying saucers do move in very hi tech ways for sure.
    I've seen all kinds in pictures, from the saucers to cigarette ones and all in between

The only ones i think are real may be the balls of light, because those have been around all this time, right from early ages to when the Spanish reached the Americas and Foo Fighters in WW2 and possibly even in WW1 but no one really noticed or talked about it. And then it came the time with the fake saucer shaped UFOs because someone let his imagination fly, and yet we still see the balls of light all around these days, so i think that's been a constant all across human history and that says a lot

I have seen the small balls of light or foo fighters, but i have never seen a saucer or anything like that. If ever, i think those are human made
    Tired

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (5th November 2019)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

One of the greatest Far Side comics fits in here quite nicely I feel.
    Attached Images  

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (4th November 2019), pigsy2400 (5th November 2019), Sunny-side-up (5th November 2019), sunwings (5th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast