+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exogenesis - a potentially more accurate Earth human origin story (by Bruce Fenton)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Exogenesis - a potentially more accurate Earth human origin story (by Bruce Fenton)

One of my bad habits is my occasional generation of complicated posts. Oh well, sometimes things are complicated. Anyways, in light of striving to make it as simple as possible, the following post is a “set up post” to that which I hope to insert into a discussion that may arise from this pre-post.

So here’s the pre-post.

The podcaster, Alex Tsakiris, recently did one with a gentleman named Bruce Fenton (Skeptiko Podcast #429). Bruce Fenton has been pursuing uncovering what may be a truer version of the history of humanity on Earth. As often occurs, someone like Bruce Fenton, usually after significant research, produces a book about their research and conclusions. But to read the book one has to wait as this book will not be released until June of 2020, thus I assume it is still in progress.

The book is entitled - Exogenesis: Hybrid Humans: A Scientific History of Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation (here)

Nevertheless, Fenton wrote a previous book that points in the direction Exogenesis will take the reader - entitled The Into Africa Theory of Human Evolution (here)

So now I wish to bring the post to what Bruce Fenton described in as brief a fashion as possible his current theory of human evolution –

From this post by Bruce Fenton on Skeptiko

Quote Technically we begin with Earth being seeded from space by ETI some 4.5 billion years ago (which is in the source info). This is an important consideration because otherwise, you have glaring questions like how did ET know Earth had life on it, why would they come here, how do they understand DNA code etc.

It is correct that by 780,000 years ago Earth has at least a couple of hominin species (exact number unknown). Hominins have a global distribution, though fossil evidence is thin on the ground in the Americas and Australasia. The latter point I will be clarifying in a separate answer to a question.

The large craft arrives to colonise Earth as part of a negotiated take over from the claimed current occupants, a humanoid reptilian species originating somewhere in the direction of Orion. There is a betrayal and the mothership is blown to bits in orbit with directed energy weapons.

Survivors land in saucer craft, these beings are responsible for the decision to move to a plan B in which hominins are modified. This is not violating any instructions and is a decision they take on their own initiatives - I can't say whether it broke any rules these beings normally operated by.

Five years after these events a fleet of ships arrived from the same Alliance that are responsible for the mothership, a feline humanoid species that acts as 'police'. The Reptillian group are warned to leave the planet o[r] face a bombardment from space. This involves relatively large asteroids (the smallest accepted asteroids are 1 meter across) being dragged into place and launched downwards. It is stated that if they wanted to crack a planet open they can handle objects of sufficient size.

The modified human is intended to be used as a vehicle for the consciousness of both the rapidly dying 'star people' and in the longer term as containers for far more hostile entities that can reincarnate into these bodies and essentially embark upon the path to self-realisation through the uniquely designed bodies that are in some way able to offer experiences (sensations, emotions, energies) that the bodies of the hostile ET can't. This is something I can't validate or even hope to fully appreciate but is basically what is claimed.

What we are exactly remains a very fundamental question, you can infer from this that humans today house souls from a wide range of entities that have had experiences living as other forms of intelligence on other worlds (many of whom would be very much service-to-self and quite malicious in nature).
    Here is the video of the Skeptiko Episode #429

That which stimulated me to write this “pre-post” post will be forthcoming and interesting discussion could be further stimulated by participation of others.
    Last edited by Chester; 3rd November 2019 at 18:25.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2020), Cognitive Dissident (29th August 2020), Franny (4th November 2019), kfm27917 (10th April 2023), Mike (3rd November 2019), norman (23rd February 2020), Tintin (4th November 2019), toppy (4th November 2019), yelik (4th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,112 times in 2,424 posts

Default Re: Exogenesis - a potentially more accurate Earth human origin story (by Bruce Fenton)

All of this is interesting and thought provoking. My personal problem with these types of presentations is that they are extremely difficult, if not impossible, to verify; that is, prove.

Aren't we chasing our tails, real or imagined, on these subjects? Something is or may be there but it eludes us, or is withheld from us, or both, to some degree.

I do not believe we will ever know the truth on these and other topics of great and critical importance.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2020), Chester (3rd November 2019), Franny (4th November 2019), toppy (4th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,555 times in 20,694 posts

Default Re: Exogenesis - a potentially more accurate Earth human origin story (by Bruce Fenton)

A bit off subject and definitely woo-woo, but some think that Max the Crystal Skull contains the blueprint of the pure, original human genome before it was geoengineered by ETs.
    http://www.ascensionnow.co.uk/the-my...al-skulls.html
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2020), Chester (3rd November 2019), Franny (4th November 2019), toppy (4th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,112 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    A bit off subject and definitely woo-woo, but some think that Max the Crystal Skull contains the blueprint of the pure, original human genome before it was geoengineered by ETs.
    http://www.ascensionnow.co.uk/the-my...al-skulls.html
    I've got one of these skulls. It's filled with Dan Akroyd's vodka however. 😉

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2020), Franny (4th November 2019), onawah (3rd November 2019), toppy (4th November 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,555 times in 20,694 posts

I've got one that I got from an event where Max was on the venue, and I had a private session, then bought a little crystal skull that hung out with and was "imprinted" by Max.
    It sits in a basket next to my bed, surrounded by other crystals.
    I named it Sebastian, and I like to meditate with it.
    I'm an empath, and I felt some pretty awesome energy from Max, the "Master Skull", which is supposed to contain ALL the info that the other 12 skulls contain.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    All of this is interesting and thought provoking. My personal problem with these types of presentations is that they are extremely difficult, if not impossible, to verify; that is, prove.
    I no longer need proof to open my mind to a theory. Having said that, I no longer believe something is true until I know it is. Within these two operational protocols is space for exploration and that's the extent of the reason I posted this here on PA.

Aren't we chasing our tails, real or imagined, on these subjects? Something is or may be there but it eludes us, or is withheld from us, or both, to some degree.
    There's quite a bit of material on this forum suggesting that what may be occurring on Earth at this time is a hybridization program by at least one assumed "off world" race of beings.

In addition, the Aboriginal Australians, their "creation myths," and processes in dealing with "invasive spirits" is held in esteem by esteemed members of this forum.

I do not believe we will ever know the truth on these and other topics of great and critical importance.
    That's certainly possible, for some or many of us, even all of us in this current lifetime. I still enjoy the exploration of the possibilities.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2020), Franny (4th November 2019), onawah (4th November 2019), Peter UK (4th November 2019), yelik (4th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    There's quite a bit of material on this forum suggesting that what may be occurring on Earth at this time is a hybridization program by at least one assumed "off world" race of beings.
    I would absolutely concur with that.

I'm in no doubt that this is happening with a grey species that purport to be from our future. This may be only one scenario that is relevant to Earth.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2020), Chester (4th November 2019), Franny (4th November 2019), onawah (4th November 2019), yelik (4th November 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

I've just read the book. There is quite a lot of scientific evidence of the events described 780,000 years ago in the form of the Australian tektites and the bombardment of Earth by meteors from a number of different directions at the same time at the same time (!) as described in the previous book called Alcheringa (which was channelled and without supporting evidence) - Exogenesis provides the evidence. I'm surprised that the book hasn't got more attention, it certainly deserves it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread