1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: What Will Happen In 2020?

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    The link https://encyclopedia.com/science/enc...ordon-michael doesn't appear to be working
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Strange! It works for me. Here it is again! (But I actually copied and posted all there was about him on that page.)
    Yes. From https://encyclopedia.com/science/enc...ordon-michael:[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]Gordon-Michael Scallion, a contemporary prophet known for his predictions of vast changes, began his

Trouble Shoot Post - Why we get a 404 error message:
    You were able to copy the information but when you provided the link for us, a colon was included in the http: address. In your most recent post, the link works because the colon is no longer inside.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 7th November 2019 at 23:24.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

EFO (10th November 2019), onawah (7th November 2019), Sadieblue (8th November 2019), toppy (10th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

Terral Blackstar and Dutchsinse
    ( See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1322742 )
    ...are both keeping a close eye on unusual tectonic tensions which are building now, and encouraging people to be prepared.
    Terral Blackstar goes much further into survivalist philosophy (and predictions based on prophecy).
    I don't understand the scientific or mathematical aspects of his predictions, but I just have a feeling he is onto something in at least some of his predictions.
    Much of his work is based on theoretical existence of a "black star" in our solar system, which may be the same phenomena as the brown dwarf that others have claimed exists.
    He uses the Scallion map (starting at 14:45 ) to predict what the future will bring to the continental US.

I once had a scary lucid dream once of a huge tsunami engulfing the US West Coast, and my feeling was that it would happen in my lifetime.
    I have had other premonitions/prophetic dreams which later came true, so I don't discount that one...
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2019), EFO (10th November 2019), greybeard (9th November 2019), RunningDeer (9th November 2019), toppy (10th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,214 times in 32,905 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    Somehow I missed in the video whether Scallion came to his conclusion via scientific study or via channeling.
    Scallion, to the best of my memory, was visited in hospital by two angels who gave him the information.
    Yes. From https://encyclopedia.com/science/enc...ordon-michael:
    Gordon-Michael Scallion, a contemporary prophet known for his predictions of vast changes, began his current career in 1979. As an electronic consultant, he had been meeting with a client when unexpectedly, he lost his voice. He checked into a hospital, and during his stay had an apparition of a woman who came into his room and hovered several feet above him.

She began to tell him about his life, what was in store for the next month and then events that would occur over the next decades. Most importantly, she predicted major changes to the Earth that would begin at the end of the 1980s and increase annually through the 1990s.

Immediately after the woman departed, Scallion's voice returned. It also appeared that he had experienced a psychic awakening. He began to see auras around people and emerged as a healer.

He continued to receive visions of future events and through the 1980s had a series of successful predictions, including the 1984 Mexico City earthquake and George Bush's election as president in 1988. In 1984, inner guidance told him to move to a location within ten miles of the New Hampshire border at an elevation 300 feet above sea level. He settled in Chesterfield, New Hampshire.

Then in 1991 he had a set of disturbing dreams that took place over 29 evenings. He wrote down the contents of the dreams and sent the transcript to a number of his friends. This report is now seen as the origin of what would become his periodical, The Earth Changes Report. The subject of his dreams was worldwide changes, many of a catastrophic nature.
    I was talking to Warren Light (wnlight) about Gordon-Michael Scallion, and I realized I really didn't know as much about him as I think I should. So here are some resources for anyone who's also interested:

1) He was a guest several times with Art Bell on Coast to Coast. Here's his guest info page, and the shows are linked, still available for anyone who has an account to download them. (Scallion was born in 1942, and I've not been able to establish whether he's still with us or not. If he is, he'd be 77 now.)
    2) He wrote a book (Notes from the Cosmos: A Futurist's Insights into the World of Dream Prophecy & Intuition), which I can't find as a PDF. But here it is on Amazon:
    3) He made a rare conference presentation in 2008, here:

4) His website, matrixinstitute.com, is no longer maintained (the domain is for sale), but it can be found on archive.org here. There are various versions, as one explores the timeline of the archives.
    5) And to balance all this, here's a critical article published on Jeff Rense's website. (There are many other critical pieces, as well, easily found.)

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (29th November 2019), FireRat (28th November 2019), greybeard (9th November 2019), Kryztian (9th November 2019), O Donna (9th November 2019), Ol' Roy (13th November 2019), onawah (9th November 2019), OopsWrongPlanet? (9th November 2019), Pam (28th November 2019), Sadieblue (9th November 2019), toppy (10th November 2019), Yoda (9th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Not 2020 but very interesting none the less

Edgar Cayce's New Age Prophecy Peter Woodbury
    n this talk, Peter Woodbury will tease out Edgar Cayce’s prophecies for the New Age and what they might mean for each of us.

Peter Woodbury received his undergraduate degree in psychology from Harvard University in Cambridge, Mass., and his master’s degree in social work from Boston University. He trained in hypnotherapy and past-life regression techniques with Dr. Brian Weiss, Dr. Allen Chips, and Dan Brown, PhD.

A student of the Cayce readings for over 20 years, he is a popular presenter on key topics from the Cayce readings both at A.R.E. Headquarters and around the country. Fluent in three languages, he is also known for his outstanding leadership of A.R.E. Tours to South America, India, and Egypt.

To see Peter in person, visit EdgarCayce.org/conferences.

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anka (29th November 2019), Bill Ryan (11th November 2019), O Donna (11th November 2019), Ol' Roy (13th November 2019), OopsWrongPlanet? (27th November 2019), Pam (28th November 2019), Sadieblue (11th November 2019), wondering (12th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

With regard to catastrophic floods, eventually, if you’re predicting a coastal-wiping event, you’re bound to be right.

Our planet’s history is much like the evolution of a species - a wildly punctuated, stair stepping, face planting, journey toward something more complicated and capable. This calm window of geological time we are comfortably sunning ourselves in is not to be expected to last forever. Far from it, in fact.

I feel we are all dowsers to a degree. It’s how my grandparents used to find water - with a forked branch of a cherry tree.

So I ask myself, in my lifetime, will we see geological upheaval. I’ve had a certain yes with each asking since I can remember. I ask myself also, since I do love this vessel I’m floating through the 21st century in, will I be buried by the events? I get just as strong of a no. Much like my body, my soul wouldn’t board a burning car, though it would certainly board one with a slightly bent chassis

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to James For This Post:

Anka (29th November 2019), Bill Ryan (11th November 2019), greybeard (11th November 2019), O Donna (11th November 2019), Ol' Roy (12th November 2019), RunningDeer (11th November 2019), Tam (12th November 2019), Valerie Villars (13th November 2019), Wind (17th November 2019), wondering (12th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member FireRat's Avatar
    Thanks

2020 could be a very eventful year for world natural disasters, if you believe a perspective from Chinese Astrology.
    I personally find Chinese Astrology very useful for giving a general idea on how the world could behave, and in order to see how next year might behave, we would take a look back on years like 2020 to see how they went...

2020 is the Year of the Metal Rat, one that repeats every 60 yrs. Rat years recur every 12 yrs, but this astrology also uses 5 elements (metal, water, wood, fire, earth) so the exact combination of element+animal sign recurrs every 60. This means that past Metal Rat years were: 1960, 1900, 1840, 1780 and so on...

Many of these years stood out for having major, large-scale natural events and disasters. For example:

1960 saw the world's largest earthquake ever recorded, a M 9.5 in Chile, which caused massive destruction and produced a devastating tsunami. Another devastating quake struck Morroco that year, killing over 20,000.

1900 had the deadliest hurricane in US history, in Galveston TX when 8000+ were killed by a huge Category 4 storm.

1840 was probably the quieter of these type of years in the reliable history records. The year did have killer tornadoes though, particularly in the Southern US, when hundreds were killed by a massive twister in Natchez, MS.

1780 had the deadliest hurricane season ever recorded, oddly enough in line with 1900, but this time the monster storms killed over 25000 in the Caribbean Islands. One of those, known simply as The Great Hurricane, was likely a top-level Category 5 when it plowed through the Lesser Antilles and Puerto Rico. That storm killed 22,000 people alone.

Going way further back, there is one more reliable account...it is known that in 1420, a massive magnitude 8.8 - 9.4 quake happened in present-day Atacama, Chile. It is known as the 1420 Caldera Earthquake. This event echoes 1960, clearly.

Well, from this alone, we could say it would be reasonably possible that 2020 could feature the world's next mega-quake or have a truly historic hurricane/typhoon season, or tornado season, or at worst maybe more than one of these types of events, like a repeat of 2011 but even more intense.

2020 really seems like a year to watch carefully, and this thread surely got my attention. The Animal Sign and Element associated with 2020 has strong precedent for bringing truly extreme weather events and monstrous earthquakes and tsunamis. Regarding this thread's title, sure we might not see anything close to what was depicted on the video, but 2020 could be a big year indeed. Those predicting major earth-changes for 2020 may be onto something, this is my 2 cents.

Best of luck to the world next year!
    Last edited by FireRat; 27th November 2019 at 06:17. Reason: fixed typos

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to FireRat For This Post:

Anka (29th November 2019), Bill Ryan (27th November 2019), greybeard (27th November 2019), Pam (28th November 2019), RunningDeer (27th November 2019), Siphonemis (27th November 2019), Sunny (30th November 2019), Tam (27th November 2019), Unicorn (23rd March 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Warren says that Gordon Michael Scallion's map isn't totally accurate, but he has his own (which looks apocalyptically similar!). He most sincerely and literally hopes he is quite wrong.
    Scallion's looks a lot like Edgar Cayce's.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Anka (29th November 2019), Bill Ryan (27th November 2019), Pam (28th November 2019), RunningDeer (27th November 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,419 times in 685 posts

I like all the post above. Awesome way to spread FUD !

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Anka (29th November 2019), Bill Ryan (27th November 2019), greybeard (2nd December 2019), Hervé (27th November 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    Somehow I missed in the video whether Scallion came to his conclusion via scientific study or via channeling.
    Back in the early 90s, when I subscribed to his newsletter, I think he said he was holding his hand over the map. But his last hurrah was Hurricane Andrew in 1992, and then his accuracy went down the tubes. Which is a good thing, because he was calling for the sinking of California in January 1993. Seems someone's always predicting drastic things for January of the following year.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Anka (29th November 2019), Bill Ryan (27th November 2019), FireRat (30th November 2019), RunningDeer (27th November 2019), Tam (27th November 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,214 times in 32,905 posts

Quote Posted by kfm27917 (here)
    I like all the posts above. Awesome way to spread FUD !
    For anyone unfamiliar with the acronym, FUD = Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (29th November 2019), greybeard (2nd December 2019), Hervé (27th November 2019), kfm27917 (28th November 2019), mokosh (27th November 2019), RunningDeer (27th November 2019), Tam (27th November 2019), Yoda (28th November 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Looking back on this thread, Coronavirus anyone?
    This has become the big event of 2020 apparently, now that we're looking at possibly one of the worst pandemics in modern history.

Nature sure has ways of cleansing itself. We get this pandemic and now parts of the world are starting to experience less pollution and less disturbances created by us. 2020 will go down as a very eventful and world-changing year just from this virus alone.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireRat For This Post:

David Trd1 (24th March 2020), Unicorn (23rd March 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by FireRat (here)
    Looking back on this thread, Coronavirus anyone?
    This has become the big event of 2020 apparently, now that we're looking at possibly one of the worst pandemics in modern history.

Nature sure has ways of cleansing itself. We get this pandemic and now parts of the world are starting to experience less pollution and less disturbances created by us. 2020 will go down as a very eventful and world-changing year just from this virus alone.
    Get back to me when it starts killing 50+ million people (Spanish flu).

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (23rd March 2020), David Trd1 (24th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Hopefully I won't. I really hope this Pandemic is more hype than anything else. We don't need another 1918 flu. I know the Spanish flu killed about 675000 in the US alone. The other night, I saw the president of El Salvador giving a speech conference in which he showed graphics of how many people could get infected by April and May in the US and other countries around the world. The chart projected up to 25 million possible cases in the US by late April, and 3 million in El Salvador by May if few measures were taken now. The number or covid-19 cases seems to double or triple every 3 days. If we see this many cases, even a 2 percent mortality rate will be very bad. The news around the world is crazy about this, must be a reason why.

I say this with caution, we could be looking at one of the worst pandemics in modern history. I certainly hope this event doesn't get out of hand! I posted a video below showing the Salvadorian president's national speech in which he shows the projections for the US and other countries. The US projections are at time 20:07 onward. I know they're in spanish but worth a look...
    Last edited by FireRat; 24th March 2020 at 06:13.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to FireRat For This Post:

David Trd1 (24th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2