+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fenbendazole protocol for Cancer

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 times in 643 posts

Default Fenbendazole protocol for Cancer

Conventional cancer treatment is composed of sugery, radiation theraphy, and anti-cancer drug which cost over hundreds thousands dollars easily. And this cancer treatment does not gaurantee full recovery from cancer. Cancer is big business for medical industry.

A lot of cancer patients in South Korea are following Fenbendazole protocol from Joe Tippens. It's spreading like a wild fire among Cancer patients. They use Panacure C (fenbendazole), canine dewormer, Curcumin, and Vitamin E. The cost of three pills is between $100 and $200 per month.

Korean Medical Doctors Association does not recommend it. The Korean goverment agency like FDA in U.S tries to block Fenbendazole purchase by Koreans with obvious reason, which might disrupt the big cancer industry.

https://www.mycancerstory.rocks/sing...wn-perspective

https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/fenbendazole/

Korean American who is curing cancer by himself

Korean American doctor who explains the Fenbendazole protocol in Korean
    For free society!

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Alan (8th November 2019), Bill Ryan (8th November 2019), Cognitive Dissident (8th November 2019), East Sun (9th November 2019), ExomatrixTV (8th November 2019), Franny (8th November 2019), Houman (8th November 2019), Ioneo (9th November 2019), jjjones (8th November 2019), Justplain (8th November 2019), Pam (25th January 2020), Sunny (8th November 2019), Sunny-side-up (10th November 2019), toppy (8th November 2019), Victoria (14th January 2020), yelik (8th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,481 times in 3,772 posts

Exclamation Re: Fenbendazole protocol for Cancer

This Cancer Story Rocks! Joe Tippens And Fenbendazole
    ~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB groups/Stop5G

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2019), Chester (29th January 2020), East Sun (9th November 2019), Franny (8th November 2019), Pam (25th January 2020), Sunny (8th November 2019), toppy (8th November 2019), yelik (8th November 2019), Yvanka (10th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Fenbendazole protocol for Cancer

@ExomatrixTV

Thanks.

This Korean video has 2.2 million views.
    For free society!

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2019), ExomatrixTV (8th November 2019), Franny (8th November 2019), Pam (25th January 2020), Sunny (8th November 2019), toppy (8th November 2019), Victoria (14th January 2020), Yvanka (10th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,481 times in 3,772 posts

The Koreans will need it the most ... due to mass deployment of cumulative harmful 5G Erratic Pulsed Microwaves (almost) everywhere in their big cities.
    ~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB groups/Stop5G

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Pam (25th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,359 times in 1,225 posts

We use dog de-wormer, Curcumin, echanacea, hemp oil, amongst other things to keep breast cancer at bay in my mother-in-law. The conventional treatments would have killed her.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2019), Franny (8th November 2019), Pam (25th January 2020), Sunny (8th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 292,680 times in 21,663 posts

This is all very interesting.

From https://ema.europa.eu/en/documents/v...ension_en.pdf:

(extracted)
    • No points of concern relevant for the safety of fenbendazole in humans could be identified.
    • Fenbendazole seems to be well tolerated in humans after oral exposure (single oral dose up to 2,000 mg/per person; 500 mg/per person for 10 consecutive days); however observations in humans are limited.
    I take Albendazol (very closely related, but not exactly the same) about twice a year, just as a routine protocol with zero side-effects, as a broad-spectrum parasite cleanse. My naturopath here actually recommended it, saying that's totally fine, as long as it's not TOO often.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ayt (8th November 2019), Baby Steps (9th November 2019), Blacklight43 (8th November 2019), Cognitive Dissident (8th November 2019), Franny (8th November 2019), Ioneo (9th November 2019), Michi (8th November 2019), Perdido (9th November 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (8th November 2019), Sunny (8th November 2019), thepainterdoug (9th November 2019), Victoria (14th January 2020), Yoda (9th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,428 times in 895 posts

i never heard of this until now. However, I have heard of a pure turpentine and sugar protocol to clean the body of parasites. can anyone tell me about this, has anyone did it? my friend who said he did, said it also cleared up his thinkinging.

has it been discovered that parasites are the cause of cancer?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Victoria (14th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Cancer cured patient after 13 weeks
    For free society!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Pam (25th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,126 times in 1,170 posts

i I have read in the past that experts in the area of Cancer say that it is caused by WORMS. A systemic wormer is best. This means that the worms are all over the body and not necessarily confined to the bowels. Albendezole (spelling may not be correct) is a wide spectrum wormer and may be taken, one tablet, up to twice a year. You cannot overdo it without harming the body. It is strong and that is why it kills worms. The information I read was by a practitioner who said that if you have Cancer, you invariably have Worms, though not necessarily the other way around.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Pam (25th January 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

English Interview with an expert in Cancer clinic in London, England that uses Mebendazole and other repurposed drugs:

COC protocol

1. Atorvastatin: 40mg x2 per day
    2. Metformin: 500mg x2 per day
    (In the beginning, taking 500mg per day and if there is no complication, increase it twice per day after two weeks)
    3. Doxycyclin: 100mg x1 per day
    4. Mebendazole: 100mg x1 per day

The COC protocol applies Warburg Cancer Theory according to the interviewee.
    Last edited by Hughe; 25th January 2020 at 12:21.
    For free society!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Pam (25th January 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,299 times in 713 posts

I've heard of it. It is all over OK news and my oncologist knows about it but he shuts it down right away like the rest of them. Regardless of what Joe may say the doctors here at the same clinics Joe went to by the way, do not credit the dog dewormer with his remission. I know some of these same doctors because of my own stage four cancer and have been seeing them myself for radiation treatments over the last 8 weeks and have three more to go. Having some knowledge of this and drug interactions I find it interesting that people are buying the dog de-wormer medicine and not the approved of version made for humans because at least that one won't cause you the runs and other cramping and more type side effects. I don't read about this a lot but I do belong to their group on Facebook. I have never posted there though. I have to tell you having belonged for a while now (over a year) I don't see or hear about a lot of success stories with this. What I read about is people becoming sick from it, complaining, asking for help. Some report the tumors reduce in size but I have yet to find one that was saved or healed from it. Most died. Sadly. Believe you me I would love to believe it works! If push comes to shove I may try the human approved version but the dog? Hello!?? Its for a dog! For God's sake if you do take the stuff at least schedule quarterly liver checks to see what it is doing to your insides!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

22. Link to Post #12
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    I've heard of it. It is all over OK news and my oncologist knows about it but he shuts it down right away like the rest of them. Regardless of what Joe may say the doctors here at the same clinics Joe went to by the way, do not credit the dog dewormer with his remission. I know some of these same doctors because of my own stage four cancer and have been seeing them myself for radiation treatments over the last 8 weeks and have three more to go. Having some knowledge of this and drug interactions I find it interesting that people are buying the dog de-wormer medicine and not the approved of version made for humans because at least that one won't cause you the runs and other cramping and more type side effects. I don't read about this a lot but I do belong to their group on Facebook. I have never posted there though. I have to tell you having belonged for a while now (over a year) I don't see or hear about a lot of success stories with this. What I read about is people becoming sick from it, complaining, asking for help. Some report the tumors reduce in size but I have yet to find one that was saved or healed from it. Most died. Sadly. Believe you me I would love to believe it works! If push comes to shove I may try the human approved version but the dog? Hello!?? Its for a dog! For God's sake if you do take the stuff at least schedule quarterly liver checks to see what it is doing to your insides!
    Joe's protocol also uses 2 other common natural remedies for cancer: CBD oil and turmeric. Olivia Newton-John just made the news today about her cancer and cannabis oil.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...er-battle.html

'My tumors are receding': Olivia Newton-John, 71, reveals that her breast cancer is 'going away' as she says medicinal cannabis has improved her health
    Last edited by chris_walker; 26th January 2020 at 12:40.

+ Reply to Thread