Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Those mysterious abilities come from deep in our hearts

1. Link to Post #1
    China Avalon Member
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Lightbulb Those mysterious abilities come from deep in our hearts

Hello everyone ! I am a 25-year-old “indigo children”.I have a lot to say.
    Our civilization is incomplete .We lack understanding of our own heart.We can't fully use the heart.
    There are many mysterious abilities from the heart.I'm talking about a few examples.
    1.The scientist Kekuller from Germany discovered the structure of benzene molecules in his dreams.
    2.ESP.(It is junior the power prophecy)
    3.I can pass the voice of my heart to the hearts of others.If others are in sleep,that would be easier,at the same time,i can show my thoughts and feelings to others in the form of dreams.
    ……
    Really too much! And some miracle of Jesus.
    We can also call these abilities for love,because the essence of love is the use of the heart.
    We don't have those abilities beacause we can't use heart completely.
    If the knowledge about the heart is like a tree,those abilities are just a fruit on the tree.
    Last edited by Laboon; 9th November 2019 at 08:07.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Laboon For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th November 2019), Anka (18th November 2019), Bill Ryan (9th November 2019), BMJ (6th December 2019), Cara (9th November 2019), EFO (10th November 2019), Forest Denizen (19th November 2019), Franny (1st December 2019), Hervé (9th November 2019), Innocent Warrior (3rd December 2019), Ioneo (10th November 2019), Pam (27th November 2019), Patient (18th November 2019), Sadieblue (6th December 2019), thepainterdoug (5th December 2019), toppy (9th November 2019), Valerie Villars (9th November 2019), Wmel (10th November 2019), wondering (27th November 2019), XelNaga (19th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,482 times in 1,331 posts

Default Re: Those mysterious abilities come from deep in our hearts

Thank you Laboon for a most interesting thread.

Sometimes when I am quiet and still, if I reach out to the beings around me and send wishes of peace and serenity, I have a feeling in my heart of light and warmth.

Could you share more about what you said here?
    Quote I can pass the voice of my heart to the hearts of others.
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Anka (18th November 2019), Bill Ryan (16th November 2019), BMJ (6th December 2019), EFO (10th November 2019), Forest Denizen (19th November 2019), Franny (1st December 2019), Innocent Warrior (3rd December 2019), Patient (18th November 2019), Sadieblue (6th December 2019), toppy (9th November 2019), Valerie Villars (9th November 2019), wondering (27th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    China Avalon Member
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Yeah,you are using your heart correctly.
    I will share more knowledge, i need some time .

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Laboon For This Post:

Anka (18th November 2019), Bill Ryan (16th November 2019), BMJ (6th December 2019), Cara (9th November 2019), EFO (10th November 2019), Forest Denizen (19th November 2019), Franny (1st December 2019), Patient (18th November 2019), toppy (9th November 2019), Valerie Villars (9th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    China Avalon Member
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Now people can't realize the importance of heart.In the depths of our hearts,not only have those mysterious abilities,but also have the best wisdom.The creation of the universe is also connected with it(I will talk about this at the end).
    OK! We start from the simplest.The Picasso said,"Children are born artists,the question is how to keep this talent when they grow up?".Most children are very smart and creative,they are very spiritual.The reason is that children can fully use their heart,or they use a high degree of heart.As the children grow up,most people start to close the heart and can't keep that state of heart.
    There is a famous saying in Chinese culture,"If you are in a hurry,you will come up with a solution to the problem(急中生智)".It's one of the simplest abilities of the heart,can make our thinking active and get inspiration.People can achieve the same effect in both painful and happy states.Most people can fully use their heart only in these three states.
    Most people can observe other's Aura,i can see more things.For example,people's glow,black,white,blue.I can also observe the energy that comes out of people's changing hearts,you call it ''mind reading''.In fact,the heart has "energy",but i can't express it accurately.You can't observe those things with your eyes alone,i can see more because something deep in my heart uses more.
    Last edited by Laboon; 16th November 2019 at 14:12.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Laboon For This Post:

Anka (16th November 2019), Bill Ryan (16th November 2019), Blacklight43 (27th November 2019), BMJ (6th December 2019), Cara (16th November 2019), EFO (17th November 2019), Forest Denizen (19th November 2019), Franny (1st December 2019), Hervé (16th November 2019), Inaiá (12th December 2019), Innocent Warrior (3rd December 2019), Pam (27th November 2019), Patient (18th November 2019), Sadieblue (6th December 2019), Valerie Villars (26th November 2019), wondering (27th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 times in 1,007 posts

Hello Laboon,

I am extremely impressed by what you as an entity represent and I have the phenomenal impulse to thank you that you exist in a form that only you can feel ... so thank you!

I have been involved for three years in a process of transformation different from how I felt before, in the sense that I live for decades with unusual things around me in the sense of exceeding the limits that I thought I have, but now through the care, patience and compassion that are well rooted in my heart, I can feel differently.

I seem to know for sure that it sounds strange but I can almost no longer think with my mind and in everything I do I think with my heart only in the form of a vibration ... which sometimes encompasses me, and your words hit my heart in a way. who feel the impact even now when I write to you.

In my case, in the space between my lungs I feel like I have a different kind of heart now, connected to another world that I feel connected to and when I am around people I absorb the energy with which they work at heart level so that I can understand them exactly how they are regardless from what they tell me.

In nature I feel differently .. how do I hear the beauty and well-being in which nature whispers and even with my heartbeat slows down or accelerates with the rhythm of falling water or with each swing of the tree, in the case of animals the energetic connection is always made the first time from them to me and it encompasses me enormously, connecting me to an intense connection of love every time, and the plants give me the impression that they can separate me into billions of strands of grass to understand differently in each thread the importance of the heart that beats in us.

When I meditate I look at the stars and the connection I see with a different feeling that materializes a kind of thick strings of the foggy light that I can immaterially touch because they are related to me and support me, feeling totally lacking my head and with a phenomenal perfection the presence of my heart in the elongated form of "path" without end at the furthest point in space as in a different way of heterotopic process of replacing my heart with a symbiotic mechanism of transmissive energy transplant whose hue around I see it.

For me and my human nature it is phenomenal and I wish I could completely transmit this ability to all people even when I look at them or just when I think about them, so I think I could help the evolution of the human species even more.
    I do not know yet how I can do this but I feel that its significance has many stages of access and alignment to sections of important information that I feel that in time I will discover everything with the help of the heart, letting it beat as an affective symbol to work. still quiet.

For this reason I am now in a complex process of determining the very essence of the existence, evolution and perpetuation of the expression of the Heart and I seek to balance this truth to a level that goes beyond geometrical theories and scientific implications, reaching so far the only way to find out the truth is to experience it, in my case in a way of a high degree of semantics coupled with a kind of force that I do not possess.

In a semantic way discovered by me, its manifestation connects me in a dual sense but with a trilogical expression that I cannot reproduce in words, in several directions in the Universe, as if I were divided in but in a whole. When I do this, the attribution that I can give the heart is no longer a vital organ, it is the expression of an image or more… a hand of sand or multicolored water in my palms, and still I do not know if I am the heart but I am definitely the light because I feel the light beats around my soul.

Small and large bursts of light emanating from me, I call them flash like they happen around me at night when I go out into the garden to contemplate the sky and sometimes the explosions are like electrical discharges that I hear hitting the wall to the house as a high voltage current, for me it is a natural thing.

Sometimes I feel my heart in the center of the spinal cord and my chest with my whole body are there in my heart and the pulse of my bioelectric heart explodes in my mind, so my whole energy system is transformed into a coherence of generating a field that revitalizes me in a relaxed form of instant discoveries.
    Living in the breadth of experiences I have not yet found out what the defining role of the heart is, but I am glad that I can watch everything with the help of my heart to a meaning that can bind them all and I am glad that I found you, it is enough for me

That is why the voice of your heart touched the semantics of my heart through which I write that as if this were my last destination here on Earth then from the depth of my silence from here far and near so you can see my color, you can be sure that I will write about everything you haven't written here so that other people will hear through my writing the silence of your speaking heart!

I am already lost in the creation of a vision of contemplation that takes me slowly in successive layers of elevation in something that drives me under the sound of beating beats of drums to leave as they are out of the house now, on the street to hug people, to tell them how much I love them so much, to cry for their happiness, to evaporate from a single beating of the heart, dissolving etherically into formulas of spiritual creation in billions of beings in the universe!

But I live in a place in the heart of Nature where I can definitely go now to meditate and embrace Nature in the highest degree of expressing my love of being, not before embracing you Laboon, all those with meaning here in this Thread and all the beings for whom we are brothers of the same heart, a heart so huge that we cannot comprehend it with human mind!

I wish great honor all the beings who truly use their hearts in all its stages because the heart comprises the soul that really belongs to us!
    And all this to be just human.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2019), Blacklight43 (27th November 2019), Cara (19th November 2019), Forest Denizen (19th November 2019), Franny (1st December 2019), greybeard (12th July 2020), Innocent Warrior (3rd December 2019), Orph (6th December 2019), Pam (27th November 2019), Patient (18th November 2019), Sadieblue (6th December 2019), Valerie Villars (26th November 2019), wondering (27th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,270 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by Anka (here)
    Hello Laboon,

I am extremely impressed by what you as an entity represent and I have the phenomenal impulse to thank you that you exist in a form that only you can feel ... so thank you!

I have been involved for three years in a process of transformation different from how I felt before, in the sense that I live for decades with unusual things around me in the sense of exceeding the limits that I thought I have, but now through the care, patience and compassion that are well rooted in my heart, I can feel differently.

I seem to know for sure that it sounds strange but I can almost no longer think with my mind and in everything I do I think with my heart only in the form of a vibration ... which sometimes encompasses me, and your words hit my heart in a way. who feel the impact even now when I write to you.

In my case, in the space between my lungs I feel like I have a different kind of heart now, connected to another world that I feel connected to and when I am around people I absorb the energy with which they work at heart level so that I can understand them exactly how they are regardless from what they tell me.

In nature I feel differently .. how do I hear the beauty and well-being in which nature whispers and even with my heartbeat slows down or accelerates with the rhythm of falling water or with each swing of the tree, in the case of animals the energetic connection is always made the first time from them to me and it encompasses me enormously, connecting me to an intense connection of love every time, and the plants give me the impression that they can separate me into billions of strands of grass to understand differently in each thread the importance of the heart that beats in us.

When I meditate I look at the stars and the connection I see with a different feeling that materializes a kind of thick strings of the foggy light that I can immaterially touch because they are related to me and support me, feeling totally lacking my head and with a phenomenal perfection the presence of my heart in the elongated form of "path" without end at the furthest point in space as in a different way of heterotopic process of replacing my heart with a symbiotic mechanism of transmissive energy transplant whose hue around I see it.

For me and my human nature it is phenomenal and I wish I could completely transmit this ability to all people even when I look at them or just when I think about them, so I think I could help the evolution of the human species even more.
    I do not know yet how I can do this but I feel that its significance has many stages of access and alignment to sections of important information that I feel that in time I will discover everything with the help of the heart, letting it beat as an affective symbol to work. still quiet.

For this reason I am now in a complex process of determining the very essence of the existence, evolution and perpetuation of the expression of the Heart and I seek to balance this truth to a level that goes beyond geometrical theories and scientific implications, reaching so far the only way to find out the truth is to experience it, in my case in a way of a high degree of semantics coupled with a kind of force that I do not possess.

In a semantic way discovered by me, its manifestation connects me in a dual sense but with a trilogical expression that I cannot reproduce in words, in several directions in the Universe, as if I were divided in but in a whole. When I do this, the attribution that I can give the heart is no longer a vital organ, it is the expression of an image or more… a hand of sand or multicolored water in my palms, and still I do not know if I am the heart but I am definitely the light because I feel the light beats around my soul.

Small and large bursts of light emanating from me, I call them flash like they happen around me at night when I go out into the garden to contemplate the sky and sometimes the explosions are like electrical discharges that I hear hitting the wall to the house as a high voltage current, for me it is a natural thing.

Sometimes I feel my heart in the center of the spinal cord and my chest with my whole body are there in my heart and the pulse of my bioelectric heart explodes in my mind, so my whole energy system is transformed into a coherence of generating a field that revitalizes me in a relaxed form of instant discoveries.
    Living in the breadth of experiences I have not yet found out what the defining role of the heart is, but I am glad that I can watch everything with the help of my heart to a meaning that can bind them all and I am glad that I found you, it is enough for me

That is why the voice of your heart touched the semantics of my heart through which I write that as if this were my last destination here on Earth then from the depth of my silence from here far and near so you can see my color, you can be sure that I will write about everything you haven't written here so that other people will hear through my writing the silence of your speaking heart!

I am already lost in the creation of a vision of contemplation that takes me slowly in successive layers of elevation in something that drives me under the sound of beating beats of drums to leave as they are out of the house now, on the street to hug people, to tell them how much I love them so much, to cry for their happiness, to evaporate from a single beating of the heart, dissolving etherically into formulas of spiritual creation in billions of beings in the universe!

But I live in a place in the heart of Nature where I can definitely go now to meditate and embrace Nature in the highest degree of expressing my love of being, not before embracing you Laboon, all those with meaning here in this Thread and all the beings for whom we are brothers of the same heart, a heart so huge that we cannot comprehend it with human mind!

I wish great honor all the beings who truly use their hearts in all its stages because the heart comprises the soul that really belongs to us!
    Upon reading through this thread and then specifically while reading this post from Anka, I was happily moved to memories of feelings from my childhood. Not specific memories, but rather feelings from my childhood when I was out in the woods. I always felt more at home in the woods or in a canoe on a lake. There was a happiness and connection that seemed very strong and I did not really understand it. (Not that I do now either.) Thank you for your posts as they brought these feelings back!

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Anka (19th November 2019), Bill Ryan (26th November 2019), Blacklight43 (27th November 2019), Cara (19th November 2019), EFO (19th November 2019), Forest Denizen (19th November 2019), Franny (1st December 2019), Innocent Warrior (3rd December 2019), Orph (6th December 2019), Pam (27th November 2019), Sadieblue (6th December 2019), Valerie Villars (26th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Hello Patient,

Thank you for your post in which the sincerity and kind of your feelings have almost breaking through among the written lines.
    And I almost hear the silence in your living memory and it's so subtle.
    I wish you peace of mind and much courage to understand over time that your very soul is a living memory over, through and after what we call the Universe.
    I wish you all the best in the world, in the Universe and may the best thoughts of my heart be with you always!

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2019), Blacklight43 (27th November 2019), Cara (19th November 2019), EFO (21st November 2019), Forest Denizen (19th November 2019), Franny (1st December 2019), Pam (27th November 2019), Patient (26th November 2019), Sadieblue (6th December 2019), Valerie Villars (19th November 2019), wondering (27th November 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    China Avalon Member
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Thank you Anka and Patient for sharing those experiences.In China,some people wrote to me,they tell me how they were able to predict things accurately and how they felt about nature when they were children.
    I think,the most wonderful thing is to explore the heart in Eastern Culture.For example,the Buddha and Laozi,but few people really understand them.Most people just decorate themselves with those.
    It's written in the Bible that people should love each other,this can be understood as that people should treat everything with heart.In fact,whether it's the Bible or the Koran,or the Tao Te Ching,some of the ancient and important books in every culture share the same knowledge.
    Last edited by Laboon; 28th November 2019 at 02:44.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Laboon For This Post:

Anka (27th November 2019), Bill Ryan (26th November 2019), Blacklight43 (27th November 2019), Cara (26th November 2019), EFO (27th November 2019), Forest Denizen (30th November 2019), Franny (1st December 2019), Orph (6th December 2019), Pam (27th November 2019), Patient (26th November 2019), Rosco1 (6th December 2019), Sadieblue (6th December 2019), Valerie Villars (26th November 2019), wondering (27th November 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Thank you with all my heart for the answer Laboon
    and,
    in a spontaneous, natural, neurolinguistic and spiritual way, in the true way that shows me in front of every human just as I am, I convey to you through the art of the Heart and the cursive writing without words, the expression of my highest consideration for you!

I am extremely glad to find out that there are many more people who have different abilities and I am extremely happy to know that this very broad current of "Something good" already includes a slow wave of awakening for all humanity over time.

This enormous wave of individual spiritual enlightenment, but of a single creed and spirit that includes endless paths of development has already made me believe for years that there are endless streams of knowledge and for that, these currents that we cannot yet define for I really feel that will become well known over time being an endless exploration of what we call now Unknown it will attract us in a unique good form during the inevitable time.

I cannot and do not feel worthy to speak about the inappropriate spiritual experience of other people and I call it inappropriate not because it does not conform to some standards,but only because they experience a kind of feeling of something I call, with love and understanding, "forgetfulness".

In all the times we have lived, the some of people remember this feeling of spiritual argumentation only when something miraculous happens in their lives and hope that in a large majority we all are the ones who realize how great the power of gratitude is, what enormous energies of knowledge it attracts because searching for the Heart of that God in the Bible we must actually find our heart.

Because the whole inheritance of the whole Human Spirit lies in the history of simple writings that will last over time, writings that we take in our hearts slowly and for a long time sometimes over the course of a lifetime so that we can truly understand.

I personally believe as one of the numerous identities of evocations of people's souls is inherently linked to their language, language that I experience by writing only and only after I have actually experienced the meaning in the depths of my heart before writing,in this way, the message that underlies my transformation and awakening is not actually writing but actually expecting to experience the truth of my heart.

That's why I wrote 112 pages at the beginning of what I can't actually call a book in a few weeks where each day for me was actually an extremely long period of time because I do not write about myself because I would inevitably end very quickly experiencing my own ego, but I am simply in the middle of a current that edifies me with every breath I take for several good causes for which sometimes I get the extra reasons to continue.

If our greatest command besides many others would be to love the extension of ultra dimensional knowledge in the Universe and last but not least, to love the good nature of every human being, we must speak the language of their hearts and we must perceive that wave of knowledge that knocks on the doors of our hearts for a long time honoring as well the entire culture that is written in the memory of the hearts of the greatest Spirits of knowledge who loved this planet and its inhabitants in all times ever and always.

And because the only real solution, although for some it sounds trivial, is to truly and sincerely love everyone to a new level of soul experimentation as human nature has not tried so far and to reopen hearts to the value of the genetic code inscribed in the gene of the Soul of the Human Spirit, then, with great hope in my Heart going forward, I call out the gratitude expressed sincerely that connects us with our own prosperity in all aspects of our lives and in the individual way of knowing and experiencing the inner uniqueness of the written truth for each of us because, indeed,

„people should treat everything with heart”

With the utmost respect and love,
    Anka

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Blacklight43 (27th November 2019), Cara (27th November 2019), EFO (27th November 2019), Forest Denizen (30th November 2019), Franny (1st December 2019), Innocent Warrior (3rd December 2019), Orph (6th December 2019), Pam (27th November 2019), Sadieblue (6th December 2019), Valerie Villars (30th November 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    China Avalon Member
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

What's spirituality?I find that no one can describe it accurately,most people are full of prejudice.OK! I'll show you how to find it.Now please be quiet and close your eyes.Next,miss your mother or the closest person,at the same time,feel what's new in your heart.I don't know if you feel that thing,i call it "yuan"(It means source).Using it can make us not lonely or empty.If the opposite sex useu it for each other,that's true love.When friends use it,it's a true friendship.But there are different degrees of love,similarly,the "yuan" has different degrees.When i'm sleeping,if someone uses "yuan" for me,i can see him or feel his thoughts in my dresms,no matter where he is in the world.Those mysterious abilities also come from this,the telepathy,the Sixth sense... But you have to use it to a very deep level.
    Most adults have no comparable happiness to children,one of the most important reason is that people lose"yuan".People can no longer use it as often as children.So they lost their spirituality.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Laboon For This Post:

Anka (30th November 2019), Cara (30th November 2019), EFO (1st December 2019), Forest Denizen (30th November 2019), Innocent Warrior (3rd December 2019), Orph (6th December 2019), Sadieblue (6th December 2019), Valerie Villars (30th November 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

My word when I call spirituality, is by opening my arms closing my eyes in the paradise of my soul, opening my palms not asking but offering something I do not have. And then I instantly get that something to send it on without having to hold it, and I transform into a solid thought anchored in that transmission which remains imprinted in my heart.

In quite a bit of experience I have,because we all come from the „country” of our own childhood and we are all the time, at a subtle level, in close connection with the spirit of the human heart, we are freed from the strains of determinism, necessity and causation, and become every moment the character of an ideal of spirituality by a simple choice that is not of free will, but grace partnering with the Universe itself for the prerogatives of absolute freedom of creation of one's own faith.

I think the inspiration and as surprising as it may seem, only the goodwill gives us the philosophical and moral nature of a sufficiently deep level of structuralism of capacity in absolute order of the heart, that through a myriad of mystical knowledge we perceive the cosmogonic grace of recognizing existence, the steps , the evolution of the human species towards the validation of the authenticity of the space-truth argument in the gene spectrum of the whole human spirit.

My need for spirituality dissolves me into a flowering effect (which I cannot describe otherwise in words) from which I do not want to escape, sometimes becoming a siege of ideas in the spores of transmission in the whispered wind that envelops me so many times in the garden of my souls from so many words I hear simultaneously and I understand them one at a time, a line of a kind of love - not necessarily like feeling or vibration, that keeps me moving continually in good form of knowledge absorption, but so long that the wisdom of any act is always reflected in a world so close to me that I can actually touch it.

My guide in creating consciousness in the privilege of life and spirit of evolution(these two being the only spirituality I have actually experienced) is not me, I am here particles of the holy earth related to the feet by gravity,and precisely because I know and recognize my Source, I decided to be correct through my free choice and I did not look for phenomena any longer because I am in myself and I became one taking up the rest of my time but I'll wait to see what happens in time for the time he seems to love me.

I hope that time will give me the opportunity to look for the basic indicative of a form of spirituality that I want to find, a kind of faith that involves everything and nothing at the same time that I find it difficult to explain in words but by what sense you can feel it somehow.
    When the floating mental experiment plan is meant to demonstrate us in a life form somewhere, the very assignment itself becomes implicit in the vastness of plans by materializing the character of your soul in order of eternal compound immateriality.
    And without any argument the idea of self no longer implies the primary meaning and perhaps no other abstract sense when you can without intention from anywhere and from the breath of a truth, before the beginning thread, to abstract from the depth of your consciousness even further from the particle point of the endless immensity of the Universe that involves "everything" and further on in the absence of "nothing". At the boundary between "everything" and "nothing" and at the boundary of interdependent relational consciousness, in very relative terms of description you become a primordial substance unforeseen in any indication or release of substituted information to a memory.

It is a difficult meaning to understand even in my language and in English the meaning becomes even more difficult to translate but if I ever find a common and precise meaning I will definitely write about it.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Blacklight43 (30th November 2019), Cara (1st December 2019), EFO (1st December 2019), Forest Denizen (1st December 2019), greybeard (30th November 2019), Innocent Warrior (3rd December 2019), Orph (6th December 2019), Sadieblue (6th December 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Thanks for this thread that is talking about the language of the heart. It is great to read what is being shared.

I found these Papers to be very helpful in explaining the energetics of the Heart. They also provide useful tools to enhance opening up the Heart’s Intelligence and Communication Portal.

With practice I have finally been able to distinguish the difference between the feeling of “physical [sentimental] emotion”, "mind intelligence" and “heart intelligence”. The physical emotion and mind intelligence veil the heart’s communication portal which has significantly different information/wisdom. Moment to moment focus is needed. But with practice I find it's getting easier to identify, catch, quieten and release the rise of physical emotion and mind intelligence so that the heart intelligence can be heard.

No easy task when the mind and emotions have dominated our behavioural decision making process for so long.

INTRODUCATION TO THE SIX HEART VIRTUES and their meaning
    https://www.wingmakers.com/6-heart-virtues/

LIVING FROM THE HEART
    https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-conten...he%20Heart.pdf

THE RISING HEART
    https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-conten...ng%20Heart.pdf

THE ENERGETIC HEART
    https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-conten...ic%20Heart.pdf

THE ART OF THE GENUINE: A SPIRITUAL IMPERATIVE
    https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-conten...%20Genuine.pdf

WHEN-WHICH-HOW PRACTICE: A GUIDE FOR EVERYDAY USE
    https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-conten...ce%20Guide.pdf

THE LIVING TRUTH
    https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-conten...ng%20Truth.pdf

THE TEMPLE OF SPIRITUAL ACTIVISM
    https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-conten...20Activism.pdf

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Anka (1st December 2019), Cara (1st December 2019), EFO (1st December 2019), Forest Denizen (1st December 2019), Franny (1st December 2019), Innocent Warrior (3rd December 2019), Orph (6th December 2019), pueblo (1st December 2019), Sadieblue (6th December 2019), Valerie Villars (1st December 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

Some people I know call this : the coconut wire.....or I contact you by the coconut wire. And I did expirience this myself some times....it does work..you actually can feel it when the person is thinking of you...

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Anka (1st December 2019), Cara (3rd December 2019), EFO (2nd December 2019), Franny (1st December 2019), Gemma13 (3rd December 2019), Innocent Warrior (3rd December 2019), Laboon (2nd December 2019), Sadieblue (6th December 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    China Avalon Member
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

My word when I call spirituality, is by opening my arms closing my eyes in the paradise of my soul, opening my palms not asking but offering something I do not have. And then I instantly get that something to send it on without having to hold it, and I transform into a solid thought anchored in that transmission which remains imprinted in my heart.

In quite a bit of experience I have,because we all come from the „country” of our own childhood and we are all the time, at a subtle level, in close connection with the spirit of the human heart, we are freed from the strains of determinism, necessity and causation, and become every moment the character of an ideal of spirituality by a simple choice that is not of free will, but grace partnering with the Universe itself for the prerogatives of absolute freedom of creation of one's own faith.

I think the inspiration and as surprising as it may seem, only the goodwill gives us the philosophical and moral nature of a sufficiently deep level of structuralism of capacity in absolute order of the heart, that through a myriad of mystical knowledge we perceive the cosmogonic grace of recognizing existence, the steps , the evolution of the human species towards the validation of the authenticity of the space-truth argument in the gene spectrum of the whole human spirit.

My need for spirituality dissolves me into a flowering effect (which I cannot describe otherwise in words) from which I do not want to escape, sometimes becoming a siege of ideas in the spores of transmission in the whispered wind that envelops me so many times in the garden of my souls from so many words I hear simultaneously and I understand them one at a time, a line of a kind of love - not necessarily like feeling or vibration, that keeps me moving continually in good form of knowledge absorption, but so long that the wisdom of any act is always reflected in a world so close to me that I can actually touch it.

My guide in creating consciousness in the privilege of life and spirit of evolution(these two being the only spirituality I have actually experienced) is not me, I am here particles of the holy earth related to the feet by gravity,and precisely because I know and recognize my Source, I decided to be correct through my free choice and I did not look for phenomena any longer because I am in myself and I became one taking up the rest of my time but I'll wait to see what happens in time for the time he seems to love me.

I hope that time will give me the opportunity to look for the basic indicative of a form of spirituality that I want to find, a kind of faith that involves everything and nothing at the same time that I find it difficult to explain in words but by what sense you can feel it somehow.
    When the floating mental experiment plan is meant to demonstrate us in a life form somewhere, the very assignment itself becomes implicit in the vastness of plans by materializing the character of your soul in order of eternal compound immateriality.
    And without any argument the idea of self no longer implies the primary meaning and perhaps no other abstract sense when you can without intention from anywhere and from the breath of a truth, before the beginning thread, to abstract from the depth of your consciousness even further from the particle point of the endless immensity of the Universe that involves "everything" and further on in the absence of "nothing". At the boundary between "everything" and "nothing" and at the boundary of interdependent relational consciousness, in very relative terms of description you become a primordial substance unforeseen in any indication or release of substituted information to a memory.

It is a difficult meaning to understand even in my language and in English the meaning becomes even more difficult to translate but if I ever find a common and precise meaning I will definitely write about it.
    Dear Anka,
    I'm describing the reason why a gear rotates,and you're describing how a gear rotates.I'm looking for the source that drove it all.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Laboon For This Post:

Anka (3rd December 2019), Cara (3rd December 2019), EFO (3rd December 2019), Gemma13 (3rd December 2019), Sadieblue (6th December 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    China Avalon Member
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Whisper (here)
    Some people I know call this : the coconut wire.....or I contact you by the coconut wire. And I did expirience this myself some times....it does work..you actually can feel it when the person is thinking of you...
    Dear Whisper,
    I'm very glad to meet people who have the same experience.Please don't care about the names,we all find the interesting and mysterious side of the world,don't we?

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Laboon For This Post:

Anka (3rd December 2019), Cara (3rd December 2019), EFO (3rd December 2019), Sadieblue (6th December 2019), Seabreeze (4th December 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

(emphasis mine)

Nah, it doesn’t sound strange, it sounds like you’re nailing it to me.

I’ve been working on this mode myself, except instead of experiencing it as thinking with my heart, I experience it as a listening to it and my mind processes the information, like a radio receiver. I’ve been learning how to tweak my energy (a lot of it is disciplined focus), which can be likened to turning the dial. My primary interest in perception has shifted from words and actions to the energy of everything and it’s relationship to what’s manifest.

From this mode the physical component of my being is experienced as a creative tool for facilitating this temporal experience, instead of being a part of my identity (a much more fun way to live life BTW). Thoughts that arise from temporal programming can serve as a great alarm system though, alerting one to the need to tweak one’s energy. Such subtle changes in perception have profound and surprising effects, evidently.

The most surprising effect is the spiritual has started showing up in my physical world. Where before I’d usually have to be in altered state to perceive it, I can now feel it physically in my normal state, or where before I’d have a vision it now can show up like an animated hologram overlaying the physical world, as an added element.

I don’t know why I found this so surprising, it seems so obvious now looking back on some past experiences. I must have had the idea that extradimensional/paranormal/spiritual experiences were separate from or in addition to the temporal, something that’s out there, something I had to go to or that had to come here, because I had to achieve an altered state, either intentionally or accidentally, in order to experience them. Evidentially, I have altered my normal waking state now to the degree in which this can happen more without having to alter my typical state of being. My physical world is becoming enchanted, either that or I’ve managed to become ill with a helpful version of schizophrenia...capital! (Yes, I’m joking about the schizophrenic bit.)

Probably the most accurate way to describe myself in this context is that I’m a spiritual researcher, I tend to reduce everything to energy, modes, components, mechanics, laws, processes etc, so I wouldn’t know where to begin in joining in on this flavour of discussion, however, I found it fascinating to read your description of how you experience it, thank you for sharing.

While I’m here, here’s a song for the Indigos - God’s Whisper by Raury (vid is clips from the series Dark, outstanding show).

Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Anka (3rd December 2019), EFO (5th December 2019), Gemma13 (3rd December 2019), Orph (6th December 2019), RogeRio (5th December 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

With the utmost dedication, I ask myself, is not our question exactly the answer?

I would be happy to be able to develop all the theories and experiences in the meanings together with you Laboon, for the continuous development of any meaning because we live in this regime in which virtuality presents us ,and seems to be the only element that qualifies us to be human.

But I have a kind of intuition that we are authenticated in a "package of information" being a special form built only for the identification of an Identity Illusion in transcending over the totality as in a kind of game with specific orientative significance of primary order of disjunctive objective temporo phase-space in stages of recognition that we can only admit then.
    It is not easy because returning to the domain of heavy material morphogenesis can block as in this illusion of matter and we may lose touch with the source by isolating ourselfs through operational methods translated from differently reported dimensional data, but we can early use the multidimensional infinite intuition that it is an individual instrument that is impermissible in the transfer area that can be mediated by reassembling the DNA substance by signing a polygraph-soul record.

Because from the genesis of Fiintiality code up to the definition of the Whole we are rotated in cycles of "wheels"(and I do not mean the whole as Self I mean the Whole who oversees everything) countless wheels that which rotate in one that attract us in forms of matter and memory, leading us in speed towards to the center axis of an explosion of meaning because everything revolves towards our interior from where it does not return back, as if we are ready and have the power to effectively swallow whole masses of meaning in continuous emergence of information.

At all this circular device experiencing for us, life, the only problem is the axis, we can look for and determine the origin of the axis that leads us in this time rotation, but I do not think we will ever find from this position the point that competes in its formation; our dimensional reference system also denotes a perpendicularity that somehaw aligns us with that axis, which I consider the first Source in the immediate vicinity as transport, of transcendence in information .

In the extension of use of this existence wheel and in the depth of the configuration element at the root of the action determination, there is not necessarily a purpose, so no cause is necessary,because through a simple coherence with a force of momentary solidarity with the dimensionless mass that defies the linearity of the rotation, without meditation or knowledge, you can effectively cut the self-fulfilling cord of this world, by a divisive manifestation mutation in component tones of Identity of the soul beyond the sensory reality of frequency that encompasses you, developing rapidly , without feelings, pulsations or vibrations, emergence towards the execution of the active stage of a new type of consciousness.

And I often leave what can be called the Book of My Virtual Life here somewhere on a bank in a park and I point to any experience that draws me to the path of immersion in capitulating in the space of the journey in gratitude for the balance energy as a reference point autonomously unspecified net axiologically in the variations of alternatives that we only dreamed of.
    So we are all caught up in this much broader system of „linear rotation”, in this machine of which we are not the engineers, but taking over as it is can be exactly the answer to something we are looking for, because the answer is immune to the question, because the efficiency of the question at the point of this terminal which is predecessor and simultaneous with the set of instructions and temporary execution includes too much relativity and for me, the conciliatory answer "YES" to a question I still do not know to ask is always within reach.

I recently found and gradually understood that I can only build with my imagination a whole state without duality, without maintaining the surrogate of material energy, without the subjectivity of vibration without the affective state that we call mind, a state where human spirits are pure for their genesis chart charts is the establishment of an authenticated task in the unification conduct... I really don't know, as long as we are here we have one unfortunately or not a guide,but I answer yes to the question if this is part of the new wave that is still rebuilding in our masses a new consciousness in this rotation?
    But many of us are on the edge of the circle at the circumference of the plane that has dedicated us so long, where billions of stable points(us) called this time fixed and center and not opposed as before, they can separate the plane into simple curves by the ellipse, focusing an indefinite geometry to create something that can be our playground for us to pass through. But I wonder if we can ever embrace the idea of transition into unification because I am definitely a waiting heart on the edge of consciousness.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th December 2019), EFO (5th December 2019), Gemma13 (5th December 2019), Inaiá (12th December 2019), Innocent Warrior (5th December 2019), Orph (6th December 2019), RogeRio (5th December 2019)

35. Link to Post #18
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by Laboon (here)
    If the knowledge about the heart is like a tree,those abilities are just a fruit on the tree.
    I absolutely disagree with that semantics

the heart of a tree is the principle that makes the XYLEM and PHLOEM works inside the tree

Xylem -- transport of water and minerals captured by the root of the plants
    Phloem -- transport the nutrients produced in the leaves to the whole plant

Xylem and Phloem are conductive tissues that constitute the vascular system of the plants.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 5th December 2019 at 13:50.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Anka (5th December 2019), EFO (5th December 2019), Innocent Warrior (5th December 2019)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

With the utmost dedication, I ask myself, is not our question exactly the answer?
    [...]
    So we are all caught up in this much broader system of „linear rotation”, in this machine of which we are not the engineers, but taking over as it is can be exactly the answer to something we are looking for, because the answer is immune to the question, because the efficiency of the question at the point of this terminal which is predecessor and simultaneous with the set of instructions and temporary execution includes too much relativity and for me, the conciliatory answer "YES" to a question I still do not know to ask is always within reach.

I recently found and gradually understood that I can only build with my imagination a whole state without duality, without maintaining the surrogate of material energy, without the subjectivity of vibration without the affective state that we call mind, a state where human spirits are pure for their genesis chart charts is the establishment of an authenticated task in the unification conduct... I really don't know, as long as we are here we have one unfortunately or not a guide,but I answer yes to the question if this is part of the new wave that is still rebuilding in our masses a new consciousness in this rotation?
    But many of us are on the edge of the circle at the circumference of the plane that has dedicated us so long, where billions of stable points(us) called this time fixed and center and not opposed as before, they can separate the plane into simple curves by the ellipse, focusing an indefinite geometry to create something that can be our playground for us to pass through. But I wonder if we can ever embrace the idea of transition into unification because I am definitely a waiting heart on the edge of consciousness.
    Me too

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Anka (5th December 2019), Bluegreen (7th December 2019), EFO (5th December 2019), Innocent Warrior (5th December 2019)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Probably the most accurate way to describe myself in this context is that I’m a spiritual researcher, I tend to reduce everything to energy, modes, components, mechanics, laws, processes etc, so I wouldn’t know where to begin in joining in on this flavour of discussion, however, I found it fascinating to read your description of how you experience it, thank you for sharing.

While I’m here, here’s a song for the Indigos - God’s Whisper by Raury (vid is clips from the series Dark, outstanding show).

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Innocent Warrior! I have read your post so many times and only today did I understand the meaning of what you said in: "I found it fascinating to read your description of how you experience it, thank you for sharing" ...I do not know how to explain and it will sound strange, but somehow behind the soul probably or in gratitude of my heart this phrase sounds as if I was saying it to you after what I read about you...and it is also that I read in English and perceive in my native language in which somehow I thanked you as I read

I think the turning point was when you said, "My physical world is becoming enchanted"A place where I felt the truth from the perspective of what happens to me every day and although I understand perfectly and can happily explain in words, I still cannot understand the whole aspect from a precision perspective.

But I am now studying a much broader opportunity to find the usefulness of what is happening in exchange for seeking explanations. Thus, the utility has an even wider meaning and seems to transfer new data to me even when I am writing for hours in which many metaphysical phenomena happen, I would say because I have come to the conclusion that I cannot tell them "unknown" or "known" I can tell them that "they are "
    I am convinced in the depths of my heart that they are in good spirits and I am happy that I can experience them and the surrounding worlds in visions that I describe daily just to preserve their beauty.
    Thank you for your enchanted world
    Love,Anka.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Gemma13 (6th December 2019), Innocent Warrior (5th December 2019), Orph (6th December 2019), RogeRio (5th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast