1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

Default Re: Those mysterious abilities come from deep in our hearts

Me too....

I propose to all with all the love a wish
    Thanks to everyone that you are here, can you hold my hand?
    Because for a moment I felt that I already hold the whole of humanity by hand...I'm really transposed into it
    In just the hypostasis of an idea and an explosion of time and space, let yourself now be embraced by the wave of self-recognition through other people in all the joy and curiosity of knowledge and give the announcement of the gathering all over the Earth and the Universe of all forms of life in the Great Universal Assembly so comprehensive with the center of development here in the middle of Terra.

Let us keep the unlimited good limits of the human race as we know them in relation to the soul that endures forever through us in the Universe.
    Give the act of gathering in honor of everything that surrounds us and you and them, Nature, Earth, the Universe and encompass the comprehensive peace of the love given in ALL the soul that you are transmitting around you and take over only the joy of rejoicing at a level so dizzyingly high that together with all embraced we will hold the Force of Universal Love only with our arms for a long time and raised in the plan that recognizes us forever as beings of eternal symbol of gift.

Giving people the light that we are, in the spirit of light for people I write the rhythm of a song that finds us all embraced and with each one in the dance of the promise of the new wave of transformation of heart.

Come and take in the joy of learning to love in the new form, let me take your hand, take the concentric circle of vibration of the love of earth between us and our heavens and we will form the vibrant symbol of the circle of visible from afar from the Cosmos from where the fellows will rejoice...
    Do you feel the rhythm of the song in your heart?Because it's a holiday and we are all invited
    My love for you all,
    Anka
    And all this to be just human.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Gemma13 (6th December 2019), Innocent Warrior (5th December 2019), Orph (6th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Anka (here)
    I think the turning point was when you said, "My physical world is becoming enchanted"A place where I felt the truth from the perspective of what happens to me every day and although I understand perfectly and can happily explain in words, I still cannot understand the whole aspect from a precision perspective.
    Yes, this is how I saw you as I read your posts and why I replied to you. It appears we are experiencing a similar process with similar results. I am clear on the purpose of this process for myself, perhaps if I share with you a little on this it may help with your understanding too. It depends on whether my knowledge is transferable to your situation or not, it’s worth a try anyway, I will be brief.

I was inspired to pursue this path intentionally after I had a series of exceptional experiences that occurred between the ages of 16 and 33 (you and I are of similar age). During these experiences, which caused miraculous results in dire circumstances, I felt much more of my higher self/greater self come into my physical body. The miraculous events were a direct result of this temporary state of being that was triggered by the dire circumstances.

What I found was that while there was much more of my HS in my physical body, it completely changed the operating mode of my physical self. I then decided to devote myself to finding out if I could achieve this state intentionally, as my chronic state of being. I set out to find a way to bring more of my HS into my body and also to see if it would alter the operating mode of my physical self. Evidently the answer is yes to both queries, I still have a lot ahead of me to go in this pursuit and I’m learning the way and intricacies of it as it unfolds, but that’s the direction I’m headed.

It seems to me that you began with a method, while I began with a goal and discovered the same method/mode of being along the way and we are both experiencing similar results.

I too am in regular contact with spirit beings and I channel metaphysical knowledge when I write about my experiences too. It is a very powerful process to journal this process, like a magical door that can be opened simply by writing about it. I think we may be bridging dimensions by achieving the right frequency through writing about it. Spirit friends always encourage me to write as a method for expansion and development.

Anyway, I hope you find this encouraging, I believe you are doing something powerful, with the potential for exceptional results.

I admire your tenacity and ease of flow, you have inspired me, thank you for your reply.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Anka (6th December 2019), Gemma13 (6th December 2019), Inaiá (12th December 2019), Mike (6th December 2019), Orph (6th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

All my best thoughts to you,Innocent Warrior,

I thank you for the encouragement, it is the first real encouragement I have felt from a human being in a particular context and I am very happy for that as I almost tremble,and I could stop here because nothing I could say seemed to have the same impact,and although I strive to put the phrase shade in English expressions as complete as I understand it I am happy to see that you understood the all frame and the concepts perfectly,because I definitely enjoy the flow with which you can express.

I don't know if I can write here because I don't want to disturb anyone with my writings, but I know for sure that I want to write to you with all my heart and I want other people to experience what we both feel.

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    I too am in regular contact with spirit beings and I channel metaphysical knowledge when I write about my experiences too. It is a very powerful process to journal this process, like a magical door that can be opened simply by writing about it. I think we may be bridging dimensions by achieving the right frequency through writing about it. Spirit friends always encourage me to write as a method for expansion and development.
    I am so impressed by that door whose vision you implement so powerful in writing that if I close my eyes, I can see the kind of light, the hue,and I can hear by seeing the atmosphere in a kind of frequency of vision behind it when closed.It is a huge and endless access of which I must now understand nothing and I know what I'm writing.I know the wave of energy that opens doors to infinity, it takes me nights at a time, eight hours of writing and experimenting and I do this very very intensely since Christmas 2018,the situation is so vast that I got used to it.

I am extremely sorry that you had to go through bad circumstances and I completely understand the nature of the situation because for a year I have been healing my self, only through writing (and these experiences it cures me with every word it cares for and I'm so good now),after another two years ago when I suffered a back injury with 4 months of bedtime and over 700 injections and medicines which worsened my health condition.I gave up at a critical point all the treatment and I received slowly, every day, understanding something new about how I can use more types of energies to heal myself,of which the last is to write in a form of experimentation half in the real world and sometimes completely included in the worlds of experimentation from whose lessons I can teach myself here,at the same time in two or more worlds superimposed through writing in the current useful time.

And just as a note, although it is not necessary for you,I realize that what I write does not have logic for others but I know that the expression of meaning will help them sometime.

The most beautiful thing I can say about all contact experiences is that they make me feel the way they know that I know who I am and help me by writing them,in such a special way that sometimes I help them to understand by me to write their questions but through my understanding,and they give me the answers by writing my question at the level of their understanding.It is a process of exchange so beautiful that sometimes when I ask them something is actually the dialect through which I communicate and not necessarily a question.

I feel involved in this path more and more because I have a fantastic opening of immense understanding and dedication to any knowledge and I say knowledge because the whole process involves hundreds of terms from metaphysical spirituality and many fields and if I mix them between them, nobody can understand, maybe because they are new terms that I have to invent to fully describe the state of action, the fusion, the exercise, the implementation, the transfusion and the displacement, all in the sense of the dimensional completion of the classification into non-tonic substances, frequent for export visions.

I know and see what world we live in, and I am aware that these days it is increasingly difficult to simply trust everything, but that is precisely why I feel, in a form of innocence in the perpetual state of reconfiguration,connected in a way that only I can understand what high level is the continuation in fruition of existence with the human spirit that lies in each of us so common and so pure.

I'm sorry I always write so much but I have all the time in the world to hear and understand you and I want to mark this here ,because my intention mixed with the intuition that together form only finding by kindness impels me to acts of high configuration in transmitting well in the accomplishment of bringing, taking over transformation and remitting of what I write being.

Maybe we will meet sometime somewhere writing the history of some courses, which we have met in the past but we will update them in the present that the future holds for us because I feel that we are approaching the same worlds whose names, culture and spirits we now know in the future that has passed and which records in the languages of a past clock from this present.

I thank you once again and I am willing to give you all my knowledge, for any eventual inspiration or development of useful knowledge not because I am but for the usefulness of the state, which it implies for me to be , a condition that I can only sustain with the power of the heart.
    All my well wishes, come to meet your writing by knowing!
    What I wrote above is just a part of what you inspired me because in the simple intention of writing to me, I found much more and I am happy.
    Love,Anka.
    And all this to be just human.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (7th December 2019), Victoria (28th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2