1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Default Angelic Presence

From Bill's Q & A thread

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)

On the topic of Angels , I have witnessed so many miracles that the only good explanation was there was intervention as a guardian angel , I'm not talking about religion or any type of religion . Do you have an opinion on that and have you ever felt that you were protected from an incident that something should have happened but didn't? And I know nothing of scientology , but is there a link to angels with scientology ?

Bill's Reply

My best answer to that is to recount the following true story — shared with me by a personal close friend who's been an active and extremely able Ron's Org ('Free Zone') scientologist for many years.

Read carefully. (Maybe twice!) This is quite something else.

My friend told me that in [regression] session she had recalled/recovered the memory that between lives (her previous life and her current one), she had spent several years during WWII 'taking care' of the safety and welfare of refugees. She was being their guardian angel.

She told one story of how she had taken great care (as a kind of angel/spirit guide) of one Jewish refugee, a well-known artist, who had fled Poland and over a period of several months had eventually safely made it on foot across Europe to a new life in Spain. She had invisibly been by his side all the way.

Then, after her session, purely by 'synchronicity' (go figure!), she came across this man's biography. It was the same person, who recounted his extraordinary escape and long trek to freedom across occupied Europe — exactly as she had herself recalled.

In his book, he described passionately and poignantly, with a great deal of wonder and appreciation, how throughout his journey, from beginning to end, he had always felt he was being assisted and protected by an angelic, unseen hand.
    Last edited by Peter UK; 9th November 2019 at 12:14.

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

4evrneo (11th November 2019), Anka (10th November 2019), Arcturian108 (9th November 2019), Baby Steps (9th November 2019), Chester (9th November 2019), ChristianSky (11th November 2019), ExomatrixTV (9th November 2019), Forest Denizen (10th November 2019), Franny (9th November 2019), Hervé (9th November 2019), Ioneo (10th November 2019), Ivanhoe (11th November 2019), Kotch (9th November 2019), Libico (9th November 2019), Mare (10th November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th November 2019), Michi (9th November 2019), rgray222 (9th November 2019), Rosco1 (31st July 2021), Sadieblue (9th November 2019), SR19 (9th November 2019), Star Tsar (9th November 2019), thepainterdoug (9th November 2019), toppy (9th November 2019), Ultima Thule (9th November 2019), Valerie Villars (9th November 2019), Victoria (9th November 2019), wondering (9th November 2019), Yvanka (10th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

Default Re: Angelic Presence

Two instances that immediately come to mind in which I felt inexplicable serenity in a moment of crisis, that make me think guardian angels were nearby:

1997- I was in Italy with a friend of mine who didn't know the culture or speak any Italian. She relied on me for translating and showing her around. It was a sunny Sunday afternoon and we were walking back to a hotel where we lived that year, when two men jumped out of a car and tried to grab us. We ran and hopped a couple of road barriers into an adjoining neighborhood with the men following closely behind us.

They caught up and grappled us free of our bags while holding us at knife point. Instead of yelling for help, an overwhelming calm came over me. I looked at my friend and without any fear said, "Don't scream, don't say a word, just be still."  My friend was looking at me with enormous eyes that were welling up with tears, the knife was pressing against her neck, but she stayed quiet. We were about five feet apart, both being restrained.

The men were not after our wallets, or bags. They took nothing.

I suppose one can guess a million things they were about to do to us, when a window opened several stories above and a woman leaned out of the balcony. In a very even, calm voice she said, "I've called police, they'll be here any moment."

The men cursed out loud and took off running back toward their car. We were left without a scratch and were able to identify the men later in the week at the police station.  Due to the inexplicable calmness that came over, like a wave, I felt that we had an angel of sorts with us.

---
    In 1987, my mother came to retrieve me from being with my grandparents. On the way back to the airport, she was driving a rental car with my grandmother in the passenger side and me in the back, next to my little sister who was in her baby seat.

My grandfather was following us in his vehicle.
    We had been on the highway for about 20 minutes. It was a beautiful morning. I sat so that I could watch my grandfather behind us from the rear window. My mother and I noticed at roughly the same time that he was going off the highway to his right, at high speed.

There was no barrier on the edge of the road, just five feet of dirt and a cliff over the valley. My mother cried out and pulled our car to the side watching helplessly as he flew right off the cliff, airborne and then out of view, into the valley.

As she lurched out of the car screaming, maybe 10 seconds after leaving the road, we watched in awe as his car flew back onto the highway, high-speed in reverse. She stood outside in time to see it spin backwards, bouncing across all lanes of traffic, between all the other cars driving in our direction- while not hitting a single one, to land perfectly centered (facing forward) within its original lane 25 feet behind us, engine off. All the vehicles and witnesses on both sides of the highway came running to help.

I was still watching from the back seat as my grandmother and mother ran toward him. My grandfather was unconscious and completely unscathed. The car did not have a single mark except a small ding on the driver's side mirror. To make it more of a miracle, beyond defying physics, he only had one arm- his left arm...and we couldn't fathom how anyone, especially a one-armed man, could pull that maneuver to come back onto the highway without any harm. All of us felt there was an invisible hand in action.

There are quite a few others, but this is long enough.  I  have a gut feeling that angels are among us.
    Last edited by Victoria; 9th November 2019 at 18:36.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th November 2019), Anka (10th November 2019), Arcturian108 (9th November 2019), Forest Denizen (10th November 2019), Franny (9th November 2019), Hervé (9th November 2019), Ivanhoe (11th November 2019), Libico (10th November 2019), Michi (9th November 2019), Peter UK (9th November 2019), Rosco1 (31st July 2021), Sadieblue (9th November 2019), SR19 (9th November 2019), Star Tsar (9th November 2019), sunwings (9th November 2019), toppy (9th November 2019), Valerie Villars (9th November 2019), wondering (10th November 2019), Yvanka (10th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

One August my family went to Zakynthos, Greece. My dad bought me a rubber ring in the shape of a horses head and I named it Jeffery. One afternoon in the swimming pool alone, I slipped through the ring and slowly sank to the bottom of the pool. Aged five and unable to swim I should have panicked and drowned. Similarly to the story above, I had an eery calmness and then I felt my body lifted to the surface. I promptly got out of the pool and sat in shock for a quite a while, too stunned to tell my parents anything.

Angelic forces are all around us. During a very difficult spell from the age of 18 -23 I often felt the energy of my guardians coming to me and making their presence known. Sometimes knowing we have a Daemon, who can see what may be coming around the corner can be very reassuring to a lost human on this planet.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th November 2019), Anka (10th November 2019), Forest Denizen (10th November 2019), Hervé (9th November 2019), Ivanhoe (11th November 2019), Libico (10th November 2019), Peter UK (9th November 2019), rgray222 (9th November 2019), Rosco1 (31st July 2021), Sadieblue (9th November 2019), Valerie Villars (10th November 2019), Victoria (10th November 2019), wondering (10th November 2019), Yvanka (10th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

A very close and dear friend was picking up his daughter from ballet practice after work. He was travelling on the M25 around London towards Heathrow doing close to 70 miles an hour. His daughter was sitting in the front passenger seat. After they had been in the car for about 15 minutes she said she was exhausted from practice. He suggested she recline the front seat to the fully flat position for rest on the way home. About a minute after she was laying down a six-foot-long piece of rebar (metal rod) fell off a truck and went through the passenger front window and exited out the back window.

They had owned this car for several years and had two other children and not one of them had ever reclined the seat before. He very casually concluded that a Guardian Angel was looking out for his daughter.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th November 2019), Anka (10th November 2019), Forest Denizen (10th November 2019), Hervé (9th November 2019), Ivanhoe (11th November 2019), Libico (10th November 2019), Michi (9th November 2019), Peter UK (9th November 2019), Rosco1 (31st July 2021), Sadieblue (9th November 2019), sunwings (10th November 2019), Valerie Villars (10th November 2019), Victoria (10th November 2019), wondering (10th November 2019), Yvanka (10th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,309 times in 307 posts

I remember back when my daughter was just a babe in arms.
    During the wee hours of night, she woke with a very high temperature. I tried
    everything I knew to do to bring the fever down to no avail.
    I woke my husband and told him we needed to take her to the emergency room, her
    temperature was way high and climbing.

We were headed up the highway to the ER, I was holding my sick baby, when
    at an intersection a large white car zipped out in front of us, I screamed when I
    heard the impact....then I heard my husband ask me what was wrong with me.
    I answered we just had a collision with that white vehicle, He said I didn't see a
    white vehicle....when I came to myself we were still speeding to the emergency room.

But I know what I saw, and I feel time paused and reverted back so we would
    not collide with the other car....I always thought it was a guarding angel protecting us.
    That was back in 1974, and I still remember it so vividly.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sadieblue For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th November 2019), Anka (10th November 2019), Forest Denizen (10th November 2019), Ivanhoe (11th November 2019), Libico (10th November 2019), Peter UK (9th November 2019), rgray222 (10th November 2019), Rosco1 (31st July 2021), sunwings (10th November 2019), Victoria (10th November 2019), Yvanka (10th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

What's remarkable about what Bill recounted is that the friend was (between physical human body vehicle lives) an unseen (other worldly) being (much like an angel if not an angel) yet apparently capable of incarnating as a human being prior to and after the non-physical experience acting playing the role of a guardian angel.

What if, at the end of the day, the bottom line is that all individualized expressions of consciousness (what I would call - an entity) are all and only that from the big picture perspective.

So note, I cannot take credit for suddenly thinking this... In fact, in the strangest of books I have encountered (which I discovered only yesterday) entitled, The Lazy Man's Guide to Enlightenment, I read the following -

Quote We are equal beings and the universe is our relations with each other. The universe is made of one kind of entity: each one is alive, each determines the course of his own existence.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th November 2019), Anka (10th November 2019), Baby Steps (9th November 2019), Forest Denizen (10th November 2019), Ivanhoe (11th November 2019), Libico (10th November 2019), Peter UK (9th November 2019), rgray222 (10th November 2019), Rosco1 (31st July 2021), Sadieblue (10th November 2019), Valerie Villars (10th November 2019), Victoria (10th November 2019), wondering (10th November 2019), Yvanka (10th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Growing up in Brighton, UK, I frequently went and played with my friend on the breakwaters at the beach. The English Channel is a cold and rough body of water and the wave and tidal action at the end of the breakwater was severe. The breakwater was covered in seaweed and very slippery. I remember when I was about 8 slipping and falling down the stepped end of the breakwater heading into the water (which would have been at least 10-15 feet deep at that point & I couldn't swim). As I rolled down the steps I gained momentum. I specifically remember thinking to myself (& God, I suppose) that this was the end of my life and if that was the way it was supposed to be, then so be it. Suddenly and to my complete surprise, I stopped rolling down the steps. I got to my feet and scrambled back up the steps and onto dry land at the top of the breakwater.

That has stayed with me my entire life (now 66 yo) and I do think there was some kind of intervention.

Interestingly, I read and reviewed here the book 'Voices from the Cosmos' which does include a chapter about an alien species that call themselves the angels. They state that their purpose is to look out for humans and provide help whenever they can. They state that they are NOT the biblical creatures, but just another species in the myriad of creatures and entities who inhabit the universe.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rom+the+cosmos

Cheers,

Kotch
    No Neurons were harmed in the production of this message!

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Kotch For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th November 2019), Anka (10th November 2019), Chester (10th November 2019), Forest Denizen (10th November 2019), Ivanhoe (11th November 2019), Michi (10th November 2019), Peter UK (10th November 2019), rgray222 (10th November 2019), Rosco1 (31st July 2021), Sadieblue (11th November 2019), sunwings (10th November 2019), Tam (11th November 2019), Valerie Villars (10th November 2019), Victoria (30th November 2019), wondering (10th November 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

I strongly believe from our own experience that we are helped and guided by the highest beings receiving encouragement at the most permissive level for all the love that other beings in the Universe carry for us to propagate ourselves as human beings to the quality of the highest spiritual inheritance of the Universe embedded on this planet through the human spirit of all times of eternity,an ancestral-spiritual-universal inheritance about which they learned a lot, being a very cherished memory for them of a race that together with other races developed the basis of the idea of Universal Love that brings us all together in the Great Assembly of Forces of Good in the entire Universe and much further.

And so it seems to me natural that the whole process by which in a manner of attraction and refraction of the good is to protect this memory lost once,for some of us who experienced the power of „destiny” and cannot counter a force to protect themselves alone which most of the time is impossible.

In my youth because of a terrible suffering, I came to the brink of ending my own life by standing on the edge of a water dam with my face towards the full side of the water, trusting that I would end up safe considering that I didn't know to swim.I was determined to end the reckoning with my suffering and the wind was strong and favorable up there rocking me,But I never understood why I couldn’t fall because I was rocking very hard,and in a gravitationally explicable way I should have fallen.
    Then I had all the intention and the impulse to fall but in a moment so short that I could not understand yet but that I understand now I somehow lived the rest of 21 years of life experience until my awakening in consciousness,understanding then without knowing what I understood just now about what I understood then.This is my moment of crossroads in which I felt the presence of a spirit that effectively resisted gravity and especially my impulse and intention for the purpose of a trip that we had to go on, which trip became the goal in itself.

A spirit that has guided me to this day and that apart from the fact that it protects me, it continues and will continue through me for his and my contribution together to the evolution of nature in essence of the most human race in the Universe in which we believe.
    For this I am at the beginning of a new and always a new road with this supernatural presence of some kind of angel who helps me for humanitarian purposes and I am divided between the purpose of writing books and to use myself to the highest possible degree in art and activities of the best aura for those people in need, children, souls at the beginning of the journey in existential experience, old people at the end of the road from which I always learn, and people who have lost their hope but also souls of specific planets specified in my journey that I carry together with my angel participating in the creation of universal good in relation to Earth and other time connections or planets and other world oppositions in linear oscillating time axes/timeshifting,but for the sole reason that guides spiritual propagation on the basis of the pure truth.

His presence now transcends every moment of my life wrapping my soul as a prottective coil plasma not with two poles but with three poles in a metaphysical logic that is easy to understand now for me, and helps me to be fully aware of everything that translates into my writing and volunteering work towards a better world with people of one spirit in which he is present through everything he does defines invariably,continually, ceaselessly, for everyone.

Over time I was protected again, myself and the others who were with me in many events from which I would not have thought I would get rid of it alive and well and not only and right now I am experiencing a almost three years disease that I am going to heal with the help I received.
    At the end of last year I wanted to write a Christmas greeting for all my dear friends and I woke up writing a poem (I had a lack of expression in words in a soul so big before ... that I couldn't believe it as I write poems), then I wrote one more and many others yet and today I reached 457 poems all about spirituality, consciousness, the evolution of humanity and other races of beings throughout the Universe. But not only that, each poem has,was and is a living experience for me that I find out the next day when I read them all.

His presence gives me a creative effect as programming in many spiritual dimensions in which we meet and where it does not matter who the Creator is or who protects whom,but on the contrary it is an important unsubordinated experience to continue by virtue of the law of love.
    And all this to be just human.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

4evrneo (11th November 2019), Alekahn2 (11th November 2019), Franny (10th November 2019), Hervé (10th November 2019), Ivanhoe (11th November 2019), Kotch (10th November 2019), NancyV (10th November 2019), Peter UK (11th November 2019), rgray222 (10th November 2019), Sadieblue (11th November 2019), Valerie Villars (10th November 2019), Victoria (30th November 2019), wondering (11th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread