+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Arcturians

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Default The Arcturians

Hi all,

I hope you are well. Interesting times indeed...and they seem to keep getting more interesting

(I did a search for similar topics...there aren't many and haven't been a while. So if cool guys thought i would offer this)

Arcturians are one of the move invested species involved with things here. I work with Andrew so have that connection for your discernment here. Earth is about an Incarnation War for the battle to be in Human DNA on Earth. That is what it is all about here. Many can't really grasp that nor want to expand to really see how big things are here. It is also then once you get here about resolving the Timeline Paradox Wars. (just remember Back to the Future where Marty's family is being erased in the photo..only imagine much larger scales of planets and species where the Timeline Genocide tech originated from Earth to defend her from countless invasions).

He says 34% of us have a connection or some past with them. On the Soul Level. We have just released Pt5 today and they have been offered over about 2 years so we have used them as a teaching via the countless 1000s of readings of callers via their Akashic Records over the years to chip away at getting past the elimination of our history. The callers past are components to adding to our story. A vaster history we all have. We feel and know. Just, can't connect to. As, our memories are wiped at birth and we are born into this world thus it maintaining itself

These are just a list of the 5 parts for you to explore if you wish. See what connects to that vast soul of yours. You would not been in this space willing to challenge everything if you weren't here.

Andrew Bartzis - The Arcturians Pt1 - The Courage to Commit to Existence on Earth Now

Andrew Bartzis - The Arcturians Pt2 - Undercover Incarnators on Mission Resistance Free Earth

Andrew Bartzis - The Arcturians Pt3 - Universal Explorers, Galaxy Mappers, Orb Workers, Love Beings

Andrew Bartzis - The Arcturians Pt4 - The Courage to be a Psychic Surgeon of Earth's Billion Healers

Andrew Bartzis - The Arcturians Pt5 - Targeted Individuals - False Light, Crests, Abuse, Soul Family

My suggestion if you feel their connection. Explore taking up healing modalities for 2020. If you haven't realised yet, Earth will need a lot of healers going forth.

Good luck and thanks guys. See you in the Dreamtime
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Agape (13th January 2020), Arcturian108 (11th November 2019), ExomatrixTV (10th November 2019), rezboom (10th November 2019), RogeRio (11th November 2019), wondering (10th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,130 times in 21,070 posts

Default Re: The Arcturians

Andrew Bartzis - Advanced DNA 1 with Natalie.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

RogeRio (11th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread