+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seeking internal guidance

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Default Seeking internal guidance

When seeking internal guidance for yes/no answers there are some interesting possibilities.
    I wonder which is preferred and least influenced by manipulative energies?

1. Pendulum,

2. Kinesiology (muscle testing),

3. e-meter,

4. notice how the body feels?
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 12th November 2019 at 21:31.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

acc355 (12th November 2019), Anka (18th November 2019), Gracy (13th November 2019), RogeRio (13th November 2019), RunningDeer (12th November 2019), Sadieblue (13th November 2019), toppy (13th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Seeking internal guidance

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    When seeking internal guidance for yes/no answers there are some interesting possibilities.
    I wonder which is preferred and least influenced by manipulative energies?

1. Pendulum,

2. Kinesiology (muscle testing),

3. e-meter,

4. notice how the body feels?
    The E-meter. Absolutely. Every time. Hands down. No contest.

BUT — it need to be in experienced, trained hands. It's not like a pendulum, which you can buy (or improvise!) and then teach yourself how to use in 20 minutes flat. And one can't audit oneself solo, either, without specialized training and preparation. It'd just not work. So in a way, we're rather comparing apples and oranges here.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

acc355 (12th November 2019), Anka (18th November 2019), RogeRio (13th November 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (12th November 2019), RunningDeer (12th November 2019), Sadieblue (13th November 2019), toppy (13th November 2019), Yoda (12th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

I should say a little more, though. It all depends on the purpose.

The E-meter is a super-sensitive device that needs special training because it's so sensitive. If the needle moves, what does that mean? Well, it indicates the presence of emotional charge. But then the next question is why that charge is present.

It might be there because
    • You know X is true
    • You know X is NOT true
    • You're anxious about X
    • X is a problem
    • You've had an issue with X before
    • You don't want anyone else to know about X
    • ... and a dozen other possibilities.
    So, you see, it's NOT intended to be used as a simple Yes-No indicator — though it CAN be used that way in trained hands, with specific questions in specific situations.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (13th November 2019), acc355 (12th November 2019), Anka (18th November 2019), Michi (12th November 2019), RogeRio (13th November 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (12th November 2019), RunningDeer (12th November 2019), Sadieblue (13th November 2019), toppy (13th November 2019), Yoda (12th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

I say go with whatever works and mix it up. My goal is to further develop inner technology.

I use a yes or no to specific questions. Kinesiology/muscle test is a concrete way to double check when I second guest my intuition. I used kinesiology a lot early on. See video below for several quick ways to self muscle test. I use my index finger and thumb on my left hand and tug with my right index finger.

Now, I mainly rely on the clair tools. Everyone has the ability and many use one or two abilities as their primary ones. More and more, I catch big self working in conjunction with small self. I notice that it's becoming second nature, so now I pay attention to the signals.

Article (one of many out there): 28 Ways to Develop Your Psychic Abilities

Some examples of clairs:
    • Claircognizance - inner know
    • Clairsenstience - inner sense/gut
    • Clairaudience - inner hear
    • Clairvoiyance - inner see
    Self Muscle Test (9:51 minutes)
    Dr. John D'Amanda shows several easy ways to self muscle test. All the answers to your questions are literally at your fingertips.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 12th November 2019 at 23:05.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

4evrneo (13th November 2019), acc355 (12th November 2019), Alekahn2 (13th November 2019), Bill Ryan (12th November 2019), East Sun (12th November 2019), greybeard (12th November 2019), kanishk (28th May 2022), RogeRio (13th November 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (12th November 2019), Sadieblue (13th November 2019), toppy (13th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,206 times in 437 posts

I would say because the Emeter is a tool primarily used for locating charged areas and the release of these, it wouldn't really qualify as a personal counselling device (even though it's used for spiritual counselling - pun intended) unless one would try to locate areas of personal difficulties (areas of non-confront - meaning avoidance).

I would tend to be one's own adviser, using a technique advertised by Burt Goldman, called "Quantum Jumping".
    In short, it would be taking the viewpoint of a twin self or "doppelganger" who is successful at the wanted ability asking for advice.
    Using a tool for taking advice seem to me a bit adventurous even though I tried once "associative remote viewing" and had a bit fun with it.
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

acc355 (12th November 2019), Anka (22nd November 2019), Bill Ryan (12th November 2019), RogeRio (13th November 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (12th November 2019), RunningDeer (12th November 2019), Sadieblue (13th November 2019), toppy (13th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Solar and Lunar Psychic Senses
    "Overall the solar and lunar clairs work together perfectly to communicate to us what is going on within the subtle fields around us. We need both of these styles of input to form a full message from spirit. The solar clairs speak loudly and precisely, often using direct impressions that can be validated in the material world. The lunar clairs speak quietly, so quietly that we could confuse them as our own thoughts and feelings."

"Understanding distinctions, such as the solar and lunar qualities within our psychic functioning, helps us understand and thus lean into very subtle differences which allows us to solidify our gifts deeper and deeper into our consciousness."

by: Gigi Young
    article
    When embarking on the wondrous journey that is intuition development, you may ask yourself why some intuitive impressions are very subtle and nearly lost in the flow of your inner world, yet others seem to be a bit more obvious and validated by the material world. We tend to crave the more direct insight that can be easily understood as a psychic hit and shy away from the more deep, subtle waves of insight that ask us to go into another level of our being to get answers.

In the beginning our abilities are mashed together into one terribly cliche “sixth sense”, it is hard to even consider that there may be individual senses that we can explore. However, as we journey inward we find that our senses become more specific and actually communicate distinct spectrums of psychic energy. Our intuition eventually rises within us to reveal more and more insight on how we can function as psychic beings. Over time we come to know our specific psychic senses are ‘the clairs” which are really just the deepening of the senses, or the ways in which we perceive, that we use in our day to day life. No sixth sense, just deeper capacities within the perception we are already using.

As we go deeper, of the clairs that are established we see another distinction: there are more objective clairs, or solar clairs, and more subjective clairs, or lunar clairs. Yes indeed, our clairs also express the universal polarity of moon and sun, subtle and obvious, wild and streamlined, feminine and masculine. This expression of polarity is not at odds with one another, as society often suggests, but complimentary and supportive. Polarity is not divisive by nature, polarity is the mechanism of deep understanding through complimentary opposites. The expression of these complimentary opposites within us creates the driving mechanism for wisdom, healing, self discovery and, well life itself. Deep, I know.

Just as a little refresher the clairs are:
    • Clairvoyance – Psychic Sight
    • Clairaudience – Psychic Hearing
    • Clairsentience – Psychic Feeling
    • Claircognizance – Psychic Knowing
    • Clairalience – Psychic Smelling
    • Clairgustance – Psychic Tasting

Image: WeHeartIt.com
    The Solar Senses

Clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairalience and clairgustance are solar clairs.

These clairs are more objective than other clairs, they tend to have the capacity to reference the material world more than our inner world. When we experience them they tend to be more direct and literal such as glimpses of an image a precise sound, smell or taste. Although these abilities are psychic and stemming from a higher dimension they maintain a more 3d quality. This is a more materialized, objective quality that allows us to process it more confidently.

Solar clairs are powerful in that they can be extremely validating. For example, when we receive a detailed image of an obscure place in our minds eye and then discover that this place actually exists with no prior knowledge of it, it is a big moment. Solar clairs are very empowering in their ability to help build our confidence as psychics. How could we have known such unique specific details if there wasn’t the capacity to tap into an information stream with our own consciousness? It is these experiences that allow us to relax into our spirit and trust what comes forward.

With clairaudience we can hear distinct sounds that, like clairvoyance, lead us to deep validations. The smell and taste clairs, clairalience and clairgustance, are also more direct clairs. These solar clairs are not as easily traced back into your inner world, they feel more obvious in their unfoldment, more as though someone is directly communicating with you.

The challenge with developing these clairs is trusting their seemingly cryptic impressions and being patient with them as they unfold. We often need to call upon the more lunar clairs to give deeper insight to these direct impressions.

image: WeHeartIt.com
    The Lunar Senses

The lunar clairs are clairsentience and claircognizance. These two clairs are deeply personal as they are rooted in our inner word. As we discussed, solar clairs tend to reference the material world, in contrast the lunar clairs reference our inner world. It is our thoughts and emotions that become the lexicon that spirit animates to communicate. In short, our lunar clairs feel like our own thoughts and emotions, they are so natural that we don’t realize their significance. All intuition feels this way overall, but  developed intuitives can recognize these nuances within their psychic processing.

Detecting our lunar clairs and discerning them from the rest of our consciousness can be challenging. If we are not clear in our mind and we have a lot of conflict going on in our emotional system, these clairs are going to challenge us. When we become clear through meditation, exercise and a healthy life style these clairs actually begin to direct us through difficult times gracefully. They become the most insightful and rich sources of information.

Where solar clairs can hit you like a lightening bolt (and then you are left to try to figure out what they mean) lunar clairs are often felt connected to waves or strings of energy that drive you into your inner world. Much like the phases, or tides, of the moon. Because your inner lexicon of symbology and experience is the language of these clairs it can make their unfoldment feel very personal, as though you are diving right into your wounds, falling deep into your subconscious mind. This is also why I refer to them as lunar, they push you into your darkness, your shadow. They make you aware of cycles of your personality that you tend to want to avoid. They challenge us to let go of our fears and align with our soul so that we may remember the language of spirit. The language that survives the rise and fall of time.

Conclusion

Overall the solar and lunar clairs work together perfectly to communicate to us what is going on within the subtle fields around us. We need both of these styles of input to form a full message from spirit. The solar clairs speak loudly and precisely, often using direct impressions that can be validated in the material world. The lunar clairs speak quietly, so quietly that we could confuse them as our own thoughts and feelings.

It should also be noted that this is not a hard and fast law,  there is an essence of the moon within the sun and the sun within the moon. Our lunar clairs can sometimes be very direct and obvious, many times this occurs if an emotional or mental pattern is deeply integrated it can become exalted within us and used as a more obvious psychic symbol. Solar clairs can also have times where they express themselves as more lunar. A smell can be a symbolic rush of scent that brings you to an obscure emotion that doesn’t make logical sense. Or, a vision can be very dreamlike and pull directly from our subconscious with very little. This is the beauty of intuition, it is always surprising us and challenging us to expand our views of reality.

Understanding distinctions, such as the solar and lunar qualities within our psychic functioning, helps us understand and thus lean into very subtle differences which allows us to solidify our gifts deeper and deeper into our consciousness.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th February 2021 at 14:55.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th November 2019), Anka (18th November 2019), Jayke (13th November 2019), onawah (13th November 2019), RogeRio (13th November 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (13th November 2019), Sadieblue (13th November 2019), toppy (13th November 2019), Valerie Villars (13th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

I have heard a clear voice, perhaps from my inner being, a few times so I know it can be done. I would like to do away with the distractions and have clear two way conversation whenever I want.

I wonder what purpose is served by having less than absolutely clear conversation with Source and inner being?

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Anka (18th November 2019), East Sun (13th March 2021), RogeRio (13th November 2019), RunningDeer (13th November 2019), Sadieblue (13th November 2019), toppy (13th November 2019), Valerie Villars (13th November 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

playing on relative mode, on a scale from zero to ten,

I rate eight to Bill Ryan and nine to RunningDeer and Michi (because anyone is perfect)

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Anka (22nd November 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (13th November 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    I have heard a clear voice, perhaps from my inner being, a few times so I know it can be done. I would like to do away with the distractions and have clear two way conversation whenever I want.

I wonder what purpose is served by having less than absolutely clear conversation with Source and inner being?
    One point of view was in order for us to be protected from the unseen tricksters, we came in with hardly-to-no recall of our natural abilities. Our light was dimmed until such a time for designated re-member-ance. Another view is our DNA was tinkered with enough that we're out of alignment with our natural abilities.

Others believe we were mind wiped. Another point of view is the once prolific negative entities and viruses are on the decline as humanity raises its consciousness. More knowledge and truth and greater numbers live with integrity, then the harder it is for the negative to skulk in darkness.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th November 2019 at 07:33.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Anka (18th November 2019), East Sun (25th March 2021), Forest Denizen (13th November 2019), Franny (13th November 2019), Sadieblue (13th November 2019), Valerie Villars (13th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread