+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anunnaki disclosure recent /Anunnaki Whistleblower Spills The Beans

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,740 times in 2,090 posts

Default Anunnaki disclosure recent /Anunnaki Whistleblower Spills The Beans

So recently I have been seeing stories on the Before its the news site regarding the annunaki, Russia, rapid withdraw of us forces in a base camp in Syria because of an imminent attack by the anunnaki , niburi and other stuff. You always have to take this site with a grain of salt but there sure is many connect the dots things happening here. I remember long ago that there were portals reportedly taken over when the U.S. went into iraq from other stories I've came upon in the past. Also other things I have read that the ancient anunnaki are from niburi and were here 3600 years ago from the ancient aliens show along with the sketches on the rock from the civilizations of the past. There is definitely something to all of this for sure. But now this interview shines a light on many questions, I'll let you make your own conclusion ...................

https://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-sci...s-2453166.html

https://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-sci...u-2453157.html

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

East Sun (14th November 2019), RogeRio (14th November 2019), Valerie Villars (14th November 2019), yelik (14th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Anunnaki disclosure recent /Anunnaki Whistleblower Spills The Beans

Here's the other 2 stories I found, all this sure seems plausible, given the amount of ufo sightings, abductions, even the report of President Eisenhower meetings an alien delegation from the 1950's, so trying to put the pieces together of what they didn't teach us in school especially about history, why not go down the rabbit hole a bit. Everyone's thought?

U.S. Forces Flee Anunnaki in Syria

https://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-sci...a-2453164.html

Putin Bombs Anunnaki Fortress in Syria

https://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-sci...a-2453151.html

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

RogeRio (14th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    imminent attack by the anunnaki , niburi and other stuff.
    It's a veiled message to Zionists (jews+christians) and Muslins (sunnis), who follow Jeovah and Allah that can means by Anunnakis

Secret Societies send messages throught media coded by their cultural rites, So, who know the symbols and their range of influence, can understand the messages.

What they probably means, its that NATO it's a threat of Russia power on middle east, or most probably yet and counterwise, Russia is threating NATO power there.

This may just be a tease, but you can not be sure .. We'll see
    Last edited by RogeRio; 14th November 2019 at 15:52. Reason: bad english

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

sunflower (16th November 2019), Valerie Villars (14th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Whilst these clams are certainly possible the balance of probability is against it being true because we have no way of proving them - the story writers and elites know this - no evidence / forensics no case as it were

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

The guy from Russia sounds credible and probably would have never been able to transmit out of russia had it not been approved, One thing he did say that pres Putin could not launch this message without getting smeared all over calling him crazy ect ect so alternative news sites like this have the green light. Here in the U.S.our history we are taught as kids leaves more questions than ever and as we all seek the truth of the history of the earth and our evolution , not some carefully and colorful canned message in a box with a beginning and end. The gentlemen from Russia did also state that the Annunaki are on 2 of the 10 or 12 moons that surround Niburi. All these comments coincide with similar stories from a bunch of alternative news stories or interviews from the past. I just find it very intriguing all the way around.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

RogeRio (15th November 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

So this Russian whistleblower is dead now
    No more info
    I guess we'll see what else if anything comes out of this. I'm on the fence on this one

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,607 times in 32,796 posts

Nonsense.

The source of this article is https://twistedtruth.net/featured/u-...nnaki-in-syria.

The site is like a clone of Sorcha Faal. I stopped reading when I saw that one of their other articles was
    France to nuke Nibiru

The White House on Tuesday received an urgent diplomatic cable stating that the French government may use nuclear weapons to destroy a celestial interloper, Nibiru, heading toward earth, according to a Washington source who claims President Trump barely glanced at the document before giving it to his chief scientific advisor, meteorologist Kelvin Droegmeir, for further analysis.

The document, our source said, was authored by Jean-Yves Le Gall, President of France’s National Centre for Space Studies (CNES,) and approved by Emmanuel Macron, whose handwritten signature appeared at the bottom of the brief.

In it, Le Gall warns that Nibiru is nearing perigee and will soon unleash cataclysmic effects on the Earth unless decisive action is taken to either alter its trajectory or destroy it. He apparently ruled out the former, writing, “Since our greatest scientists have ruled out moving Nibiru—no Earthly force can move Nibiru–the only remaining choice is its destruction. To destroy Nibiru before it, potentially, destroys life on Earth.”

To accomplish this goal Le Gall suggests that France launch its entire nuclear arsenal at Nibiru, basing his opinion on a 2016 classified CNES research study that said “a massive nuclear onslaught in the realm of 66,000 kilotons should shatter Nibiru into trillions of harmless fragments,” which would incinerate upon atmospheric reentry. He confessed in the cable that the totality of damage must occur simultaneously to either blast Nibiru to smithereens or nudge it off course.

He admitted to a few other issues as well. As France no longer owns land-based nuclear weapons, it relies on the submarine-launched M51 ballistic missile, which has a range of 6,000 miles and can be fitted with up to ten 110 kiloton warheads. France has 290 warheads, or 31,900 kilotons, at its disposal, far less than the 66,000 kiloton Le Gall thinks will destroy Nibiru. Moreover, France has only four nuclear ballistic missile submarines, the Triumphant class, each equipped with 16 vertical launch tubes. Thus, a simultaneous launch would hit Nibiru with a mere 7,040 kiloton— “Like a B.B. hitting an elephant,” Le Gall wrote.

“Le Gall identified the shortcomings in his letter, but because it was written by him, and not by Macron, who simply endorsed it, Trump just passed it off to Droegmeir. Even though Droegmeir ain’t the brightest bulb in the box, he realized the French plan was nuts—that using even 10,000 nukes won’t dent planet Nibiru. La Galle even audaciously requested Trump’s help,” our source said.

The cable, our source added, said that President Trump, as commander of the world’s second largest nuclear arsenal, ought to launch a concurrent nuclear bombardment to coincide with France’s efforts. If the U.S., France, and other nations that favor survival over destruction launch a unified, colossal strike, then Nibiru would certainly not survive, Le Galle speculated.

“Please, President Trump, value humanity over your own selfish desires; the future rests in our collective hands. Rise to the occasion. Be the man of principle, the man of conscience, the world knows you can be. I fully expect you will win your White House in 2020, but will you, or anyone of us, be around when your term ends in 2024. We must destroy Nibiru,” part of the letter allegedly said.

The letter ended with a not-so-veiled threat: “Without cooperation, France will act unilaterally. A slim chance of salvation is better than none.”

It is unknown whether President Trump will respond.

In closing, an overwhelming majority of Earth’s scientists say nuking space rocks of any size is a bad idea. Even if ICBMs could reach and strike large asteroids or planetoids, some large fragments would inevitably endure atmospheric entry and smash into the blue-green pearl we call Earth, causing greater destruction, perhaps, than an undamaged Nibiru will at perigee.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Intranuclear (16th November 2019), Justplain (15th November 2019), muxfolder (17th November 2019), Ratszinger (14th November 2019), Richard S. (15th November 2019), RogeRio (15th November 2019), RunningDeer (14th November 2019), Sunny-side-up (15th November 2019), sunwings (14th November 2019), Tommy (16th November 2019), Valerie Villars (15th November 2019), Yoda (16th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,667 times in 638 posts

The article is nonsense for sure, but the interview has nothing to do with this publication. It would have been easier if OP (orignal poster) had given a direct link to the youtube video and left the article link in the rubbish bin.

I have not listened to it yet, but I will give it five minutes

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2019), RogeRio (15th November 2019), Tommy (16th November 2019)

15. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member
    In the hills above the sea in Victoria. My off-grid paradise.
    Thanks

Ahhh Bill. I like your sanity

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meryl For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2019), Sunny-side-up (15th November 2019)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    The article is nonsense for sure, but the interview has nothing to do with this publication. It would have been easier if OP (orignal poster) had given a direct link to the youtube video and left the article link in the rubbish bin.

Scripted and acted. And not very well.

But the guy with the fake Russian accent is a much better actor than Mike, who's really pretty dreadful. No way was that a 'live' interview. Not nearly enough pauses, hesitations, corrections, or missteps. (I do know what a live interview sounds like!)

And Mike was almost never reacting authentically in real time to what 'Strelnikov' was [astonishingly] saying.

And by the way, look this up! 'Strelnikov' is not a Russian first name.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

RogeRio (15th November 2019), sunwings (15th November 2019), Tommy (16th November 2019), Yoda (16th November 2019)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Dateline November 14, 2019

"US forces flee Northeast Syria in lieu of imminent Annunaki attack, but quickly return to retake possession of oil fields after a masterful move by President Trump settles the dispute in an impromptu desert summit between the 2 intergalactic leaders."

An inside government source is quoted as saying.

Of course I'm just being silly, but, is my little dreamt up scenario here any less backed up by evidence then links offered in the original post?
    Last edited by Gracy; 14th November 2019 at 23:34.

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

The one reason why I posted this was for the results and vetting Avalon family members always explore. Is this real or not,there's so much stuff on the internet these days we need a snopes for snopes . Like I said this sounded plausable but once I threw this up on the boards we would find out for sure. That's what Avalon is all about , in search of the truth. pleased with the results.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2019), Jackson (16th November 2019), RogeRio (15th November 2019), shamballaOn (15th November 2019)

22. Link to Post #13
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)

Both Strelnikov and Stepanovich are surnames, the guy doesn't have a first name LMFAO!

Think about it, someone named this guy like (surname, first name, surname)

Strelnikov Isaac Stepanovich

It's like a bad way to make fun of people

Another thing i just want to point out, and this is my personal opinion

There are some words you can't forget how to pronounce, no matter much away from your country or how many other languages you learn you always know the correct pronunciation. So even when speaking a foreign language, you just simply pronounce it the right way because there's just like one single sound at the end of the word that makes the difference

So this guy who has a bad English accent and pronunciation, just said Kalashnikov in perfect English.... at minute 11:03

It is actually not pronounced like that xi xi. It sounds more like Kalashnikov-ah

If you want to hear the real pronunciation go to this video

Minute 1:20

To me, that's bad. I mean how can you forget how to pronounce such word, then use the English accent and pronunciation, the go back to bad English on "usually" just after?
    Last edited by Mashika; 15th November 2019 at 08:29.
    Tired

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2019), Cara (15th November 2019), Jayke (15th November 2019)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

To me, that's bad. I mean how can you forget how to pronounce such word, then use the English accent and pronunciation, the go back to bad English on "usually" just after?
    And, at 15:24. "Thousands of miles..."

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Cara (16th November 2019), Jayke (16th November 2019), Mashika (15th November 2019), Sunny-side-up (15th November 2019), Yoda (16th November 2019)

26. Link to Post #15
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

And, at 15:24. "Thousands of miles..."

LMAO! I missed that one

Watching again i also noticed he said something about lots of "comrades" that were lost

No way a real kgb agent would use that word to describe his brothers from army or kgb

That word is like something you would say to officials or someone above your grade, never as an equal. The way it is used there is like where every single person of Russian nationality calls themselves comrade if they are involved in kgb or army/navy or any other official government position.

If this guy is/was so high level in KGB, how can he call "comrades" the lower level soldiers or even his equals? That only happens in American movies and it is ridiculous. In Russia, the word is mostly used as a way to make fun of other people, like "hey comrade" is like saying the guy feels so important he's a "comrade" (higher level than you) LMAO

In Soviet Russia, you would use "Comrade" or "Tavarish" when talking to people of higher level than you, never to your equals. Because if you express like that to an equal, you have said you are lower than he is, because of respect

In modern Russia after 1990 or so, it is not used unless it is to make fun of someone who thinks they are the great deal, as explained above

That's not how it works at all in real life however. I think this video is a complete hoax
    Last edited by Mashika; 16th November 2019 at 05:45.
    Tired

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2019), Cara (16th November 2019), Jayke (16th November 2019), sunflower (16th November 2019), Tam (19th November 2019), wegge (16th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread