1. Link to Post #61
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Default Re: Q posting about Project Looking Glass

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Consider me the apostle Thomas. Don't tell me, show me.
    Quote Posted by edina (here)
    Why? Are you asking me to prove something to you?

Yes, that's the whole point Edina, is there something y'all can actually show me that's different from before 2016?

Something of any substance?

2. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Again, is this a litmus test for guilty vs. innocent? Which part of "the club" someone belongs to?
    Again?

Have you mentioned this to me before and I missed it?
    Last edited by edina; 19th November 2019 at 03:37.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to edina For This Post:

AutumnW (19th November 2019)

4. Link to Post #63
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes, that's the whole point Edina, is there something y'all can actually show me that's different from before 2016?

Ahhh... thanks Gracy May.

No that's NOT the whole point to me.

It's the whole point for you.

So, obviously this is important to you.

Why don't you go first.

Share your substance.

Answer all those questions you asked me, with your source links.

My focus, regarding what I'm looking at from the Q posts has been on the ongoing investigations, the IG Report and so on.

If you want more information on those topics, let me know.
    Last edited by edina; 19th November 2019 at 03:52.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

AutumnW (19th November 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (20th November 2019), BMJ (3rd December 2019), Franny (19th November 2019), Gracy (19th November 2019), Jayke (19th November 2019), sunflower (19th November 2019)

6. Link to Post #64
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Why don't you go first.

Share your substance.

This points to the heart of the problem Edina. I'm not offering any substance here, I'm asking for substance. Why is this being turned around on me?

The big claim is that Trump/Q are in the process of tearing down the DS, and I, along with many others, are wondering where the evidence is. It's really quite a simple basic question.

What is the problem with asking for evidence after 25 months of this?

This thread is back out in public for you to state the big case for Q, to silence the ignorant critics once and for all, so lay it out for all to see.

Show me where Trump/Q have DS panicked and on the run. My mind is always open to change, so change it with cash on the barrel. Please, demonstrate what I'm apparently so blind to.

Or, we could just drop it again as with Jayke, either is okay with me.

7. Link to Post #65
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Does anybody know where the troops who were pulled out of Syria are currently stationed?
    Does the Qcrowd follow Pompao's recent proclamation (and reversal of decades long censure by UN and U.S) that the West Bank settlements under Israel are, in fact, legal?

My best guess and worst fear is that Trump is paving the way for Pence and a theocratic fascist state. The idea that he is all for multi-polarity is so outrageous and wtf, it's hard to fathom anyone can believe it. Guess what happens to the purchasing power of the dollar if that happens...and that's just for starters.

The big reveal will come soon enough. If Trump manages to get through the next election, the military will be even more entrenched in power. Scary.

If Q has something worthwhile to say that he or she or they didn't grab from the Internet, let them state it precisely. If they don't state it precisely, it becomes subject to interpretation, emotion, hopes and dreams....Those who reject it, on those grounds, aren't naive. They understand the game and won't play.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

jcking (20th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Why don't you go first.

Share your substance.

This points to the heart of the problem Edina. I'm not offering any substance here, I'm asking for substance. Why is this being turned around on me?

The big claim is that Trump/Q are in the process of tearing down the DS, and I, along with many others, are wondering where the evidence is. It's really quite a simple basic question.

What is the problem with asking for evidence after 25 months of this?

This thread is back out in public for you to state the big case for Q, to silence the ignorant critics once and for all, so lay it out for all to see.

Show me where Trump/Q have DS panicked and on the run. My mind is always open to change, so change it with cash on the barrel. Please, demonstrate what I'm apparently so blind to.

Or, we could just drop it again as with Jayke, either is okay with me.
    Hey, you were the one that backed out of that conversation. I’m still ready to go when you’re ready for answering the last questions I asked you.

I posted evidence of positive developments surrounding Trumps manoeuvres in the Middle East on the Incredibly Significant Presidential Statement thread. Hussain Askary is a man on the ground in Syria — and in the Middle East — and is as close to a direct witness testimony as anyone is going to get for geopolitical developments in that area. If you don’t consider this evidence enough that positive changes are occurring, what else do you need to see in order to be convinced? How do you know when ‘evidence’ is good or worthwhile?

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Quote Posted by Pieman (here)
    The video posted by Jayke at post #32 above is very significant and highly revealing from Richard Black who is clearly a person "in-the-know" about the various events that have occurred and the involvement of of the US over recent years in Syria. I thought that when he mentioned the intervention of John Bolton countermanding a direct order from the POTUS on troop withdrawal without repercussion to be highly significant. Maybe this does indicate that there are conflicts and power struggles at the highest levels relating to US Foreign policy.
    Perhaps Trump is now free to act more decisively since he removed Bolton from post.
    There was a follow up interview published today with Hussain Askary, who is the Iraqi editor of the Executive Intelligence Review (EIR) for the Asian continent, and who conducts studies for the viability of opening the One Belt, One Road initiative into Syria. With contacts in Turkey, Syria, China and India, the picture he paints of the opportunities that have opened up with Trumps latest manoeuvre is really very positive. Especially towards the end where they show government endorsed plans (for the various territories involved) for blooming the desert and creating major green belt agricultural zones to bring prosperity to areas previously devastated by war.

Quote Hussein Askary, author of Extending the New Silk Road to West Asia and Africa: A Vision of an Economic Renaissance, and member of the Schiller Institute, discusses the breakthrough developments leading up to and in the aftermath of President Trump's decision to withdraw U.S. troops from northern Syria. Askary lays out the interests at hand, and the consequences of this bold move, which were obviously coordinated with President Putin of Russia and regional players in the Middle East.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th November 2019), BMJ (21st November 2019), edina (20th November 2019), Sadieblue (20th November 2019), sunflower (21st November 2019)

11. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm going to share this post that mj shared in the Q Analysis thread here, in full, because I think the people who are engaged in this thread probably care about this and would want to know about it.

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    I would really like to see a prez with guts veto this ongoing unconstitutional travesty

What's encouraging about this is that is was tweeted/retweeted by two congressman, Thomas Massie and Jim Jordan.

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...50084651782144

In order for this to happen there needs to a groundswell of public support to offset the forces that wouldn't want the Patriot Act rescinded.

Rep Jim Jordan is under a lot of media attacks these days.

I expect to see the same happen to Rep Thomas Massie, soon.

Similar to what just recently happened to Rep Elise Stefanik.

The timing of these tweets are also curious. (10 hours ago)

Quote White House switchboard at 202-456-1414 or the comments line at 202-456-1111 during business hours.

Alternatively, you may phone the United States Capitol switchboard at (202) 224-3121. A switchboard operator will connect you directly with the Senate office you request.

https://www.house.gov/

https://www.house.gov/representatives
    It's seems we have a very short time to act on this.
    Last edited by edina; 20th November 2019 at 14:52.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th November 2019), BMJ (3rd December 2019), Jayke (20th November 2019), JRS (20th November 2019), mountain_jim (20th November 2019), Sadieblue (20th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just for FUN ...

Another curious connection courtesy of I E T, regarding the Project Looking Glass Q post 3585

Click image for larger version

Name:	Q 3585, Project Looking Glass, I E T, Time is on my side, Capture.JPG
Views:	48
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	41958

Time is on our side ...
    ... only a matter of time
    Last edited by edina; 1st December 2019 at 21:59.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd December 2019), BMJ (3rd December 2019), BushPilot (1st December 2019), Jayke (1st December 2019), robinr1 (4th December 2019)

15. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Speaking of time, someone shared recently the numbers of people researching at QMap comparing a year ago to now

https://twitter.com/MastersShelby/st...33387898843137

That is quite a "crowd" of people.

Quote Well, it’s a matter of private knowledge becoming common knowledge. An understanding that until recently was shared only by a small percentage of people is now starting to be adopted by the masses.

This is a very powerful transformation that often leads to swift changes in the status quo. Ben Hunt of Epsilon Theory explains this phenomenon very well:
    The core dynamic of the Common Knowledge Game is this: how does private knowledge become — not public knowledge — but common knowledge? Common knowledge is something that we all believe everyone else believes. Common knowledge is usually also public knowledge, but it doesn’t have to be. It may still be private information, locked inside our own heads. But so long as we believe that everyone else believes this trapped piece of private information, that’s enough for it to become common knowledge.

The reason this dynamic — the transformation of private knowledge into common knowledge — is so important is that the social behavior of individuals does not change on the basis of private knowledge, no matter how pervasive it might be. Even if everyone in the world believes a certain piece of private information, no one will alter their behavior. Behavior changes ONLY when we believe that everyone else believes the information. THAT’S what changes behavior. And when that transition to common knowledge happens, behavior changes fast.
    Quote It’s not what the crowd believes. It’s what the crowd believes that the crowd believes. The power of a crowd seeing a crowd is one of the most awesome forces in human society.
    Last edited by edina; 2nd December 2019 at 03:12.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

BMJ (3rd December 2019), BushPilot (1st December 2019), gini (3rd December 2019), Jayke (1st December 2019), sunflower (1st December 2019)

17. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Meeting with Dan Burisch on 10 December, 2007

Quote:
    "We have kept this fully confidential. The information contained intelligence data about probable future events which was gained through a high-tech investigation into possible and probable future timelines. The device used was known as the Orion Cube."

Link: http://projectcamelot.org/t1v83.html

And the twitter post which inspired this post.

Note one was deliberately misspelt to read WON (as in this battle between dark and light).

P.S. As a background to Vincent Kennedy on twitter. Vincent Fusca morphed into Vincent Kennedy and now is asking the question via this twitter post

Hi Edina,
    Regarding your post above #68, that song POTUS Trump plays at the end of his rallies was / is John John's favourite song whom was / is very good friends with POTUS Trump

Just for FUN ...
    Which relates to this thread, Re: Is JFK Jr Still Alive?
    Link: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Jr-Still-Alive
    Last edited by BMJ; 3rd December 2019 at 16:14.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

edina (3rd December 2019), Jayke (3rd December 2019)

19. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,644 times in 8,594 posts

This one looks like an interesting compilation (posted at Neon's Gab)

(includes Burisch Project Camelot content, Andrew Basagio Project Pegasus vid fragments, etc., so viewer discretion advised)

Quote Where We Go 1 We Go All

Through The Looking Glass ...and Beyond

Sit back and relax as I take you on a journey of what has basically consumed my life for the past 3+ weeks. I got to revisit many old rabbit holes and add them to new ones of the past few years and had a lot of fun doing so! This is one of my more theoretical videos so not all of it of course is certain but I will say that after looking into everything I am a good 90% sold

later edit - I had never heard of the Baron Trump novels, or them being a response to Alice In Wonderland, and many of the connections this video creator makes with Q posts, Hillary, time devices, etc.

Quote The Baron Trump novels are two children's novels written in 1889 and 1893 by the American author and lawyer Ingersoll Lockwood. They remained obscure until 2017, when they received media attention for perceived similarities between their protagonist and U.S. President Donald Trump .
    The Last President - eerily similar to Trump in events description....

The graphics are well produced -this video is imagination stimulating!
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 5th December 2019 at 17:06.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (8th December 2019), edina (4th December 2019), Inversion (6th December 2019), Jayke (4th December 2019), kfm27917 (5th December 2019), robinr1 (4th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4