+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A prayer against witchcraft, demons, spells, curses, voodoo.....

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

Exclamation A prayer against witchcraft, demons, spells, curses, voodoo.....

Could not really find a existing Thread where to put this. But I like to share it, because it helps me every time I listen to it. This one has power....

Maybe a help for some other people around here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgkW6Vh6CHs

The first time I did listen to this...I slept like a rock at night. And since then I sleep way better than ever. So it has some heavy effect on me.

Last edited by Seabreeze; 4th December 2019 at 18:18.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2020), Chester (15th November 2019), Forest Denizen (18th November 2019), guayabal (27th January 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (15th November 2019), Journeyman (12th November 2020), Kryztian (15th November 2019), Melinda (17th November 2019), Olam (27th July 2020), Pam (27th January 2020), petra (27th January 2020), Phoenix1304 (28th January 2020), spade (15th November 2019), TomKat (9th March 2020), toppy (15th November 2019), yelik (15th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: A prayer against witchcraft, demons, spells, curses, voodoo.....

I read this today (and its something I feel I needed to hear)

They say the devil is in the details…

Perhaps the devil is detail By keeping life basic, simple... by remaining vigilant in striving to do what you know in your heart is the right thing, you raise the likelihood you keep the devil out of your life.
    Last edited by Chester; 27th January 2020 at 14:28.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2020), Forest Denizen (18th November 2019), guayabal (27th January 2020), Kryztian (15th November 2019), Mari (10th March 2020), Olam (27th January 2020), Pam (27th January 2020), Seabreeze (17th November 2019), Sue (Ayt) (27th January 2020), toppy (15th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,327 times in 3,414 posts

I use the Prayer to St. Micheal the Archangel:

Saint Michael the Archangel,
    defend us in battle,
    be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil;
    may God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
    and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
    by the power of God, cast into hell
    Satan and all the evil spirits
    who prowl through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
    Amen.

Of course if you really want to show the forces of evil that you are serious, say it in Latin:

Sancte Michael Archangele,
    defende nos in proelio;
    contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
    Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur:
    tuque, Princeps militiae caelestis,
    Satanam aliosque spiritus malignos,
    qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo,
    divina virtute, in infernum detrude.
    Amen.
    "If seeds in the black earth can turn into such beautiful roses, what might not the heart of man become in its long journey toward the stars?"
    --- G.K. Chesterton

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

AutumnW (5th December 2019), Bill Ryan (26th January 2020), cannawizard (27th January 2020), Chester (15th November 2019), Olam (27th July 2020), Pam (27th January 2020), Seabreeze (17th November 2019), toppy (15th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Chew on this one: if you THINK (assume) there is "something (evil)" under your bed or in the closet and you are afraid to check if it is the case ... real (other dimensional) entities that normally would never bother you, MAY see your (inviting) vibes ... as they themselves exists where "locality" is totally different than our reality, but your fear based projection (vibrational field) may help them to get more focus ... Non-locality vs locality ... let that sink in for a moment.

What is the morality of this short insight? (that I had when I was 12 years old).

For me any form of or need for "praying" is to me: 100% confirmation that you assume you yourself are "powerless", which is not the case but we are all (or most of us) somehow are conditioned since birth that we are, and if you really beLIEve that you are "powerless" you desperately need a "counter-believe" I get that.

Near Death Experiencer: John Kuhles 16-11-2019
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th November 2019 at 15:12.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2020), Callie (30th January 2020), Chester (16th November 2019), DeeMetrios (27th January 2020), DouglasDanger (5th December 2019), KristenMary (5th July 2020), Kryztian (10th December 2019), Mari (10th March 2020), Michi (10th April 2023), Patient (17th November 2019), petra (27th January 2020), Rosco1 (9th March 2020), Siphonemis (28th July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (27th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Prayer is not about forgoing your strength. You have no strength save that aligned with the life force, or god, or the creator.

Prayer is to align more of yourself with that power so that more of the power can be consciously directed - by you...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

AutumnW (5th December 2019), Bill Ryan (26th January 2020), Forest Denizen (18th November 2019), Kryztian (22nd November 2019), Melinda (17th November 2019), Olam (27th January 2020), Pam (27th January 2020), Patient (17th November 2019), Seabreeze (17th November 2019), Sue (Ayt) (27th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This prayer I posted is meant for those who might got cursed by others with black magic spells or bad spirits of the underworld

...which do exist.......

It has less to do with your own fears or imagination.....

Even if many people do not realize or want to believe it....there are people who are practicing black magic spells and other curses and in many cases it has a heavy effect towards the victims...... Look around and you will find many examples for it. And if you dont know how to protect yourself from this or if you are in a weak condition already, for whatever reason, the negativ energies will cling on to you and cause damages.

It needs to get removed. And this is what this prayer is for.

I did pray almost every day already, but it did not have the effect this prayer has to me. I guess, even praying...the right way to pray in some cases......is something to be learned also....... Sometimes we need the right back up from others for it.

And we also should do our prayers in good times and be thankful for whatever positive is reaching us. We often forget to do so.

I believe things happen always for a reason. And I think this prayer was important for me to find and this is why it showed up in my live. Thank you so much to the heavenly spirits........and FERNANDO PEREZ...
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 17th November 2019 at 19:48.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

AutumnW (5th December 2019), Bill Ryan (26th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (22nd November 2019), Forest Denizen (18th November 2019), Pam (27th January 2020), Patient (17th November 2019), petra (27th January 2020), Victoria (26th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I sometimes listen to this one also :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKr_Nd2uHM

But I want you to know, I am not hooked to any organization or church. I am doing my prayers in privacy. I just wanted to share this ones..because those prayers from Fernando seem to work for me. But it is not the only prayers I listen to...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

AutumnW (5th December 2019), Bill Ryan (26th January 2020), Forest Denizen (18th November 2019), Pam (27th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is another good one. I did post it in some other Thread...but I think over here it should be linked too.

...it might be helpful for others also...

Breaking word curses that come from spouse and family members...

a powerful prayer.... (17 minutes)

Last edited by Seabreeze; 4th December 2019 at 20:48.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

AutumnW (5th December 2019), Bill Ryan (26th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (9th December 2019), Forest Denizen (26th January 2020), Pam (27th January 2020), Victoria (26th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Ghana Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing this video. I have seen and known the acts of witches, demons, and wizards. And if you ever become their target — they will work relentlessly to accomplish their mission.

The one major problem I've noticed is that — many people are under spiritual attacks without their knowledge. Nothing seems to work out for them because those challenges are rooted in the spiritual world. And as a matter of fact, you need spiritual weapons to battle (prayers, fasting, meditation, and reading of the Bible).

Sometimes we would need the help of others with the gift of healing to cast out those evil forces.

Without forgetting this: generational curses happen to be another thing creating problems in the lives of innocent people. Unless those curses are broken you would never be free.

The spiritual warfare(Ephesians 6:12) is real and it affects almost everyone.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lovelytony22 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2020), Caliban (26th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (26th January 2020), Forest Denizen (26th January 2020), Pam (27th January 2020), Seabreeze (28th January 2020), Victoria (26th January 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

Is it important who or what one prays to?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to snoman For This Post:

Pam (27th January 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

Of course it is. Imagine you prayed to Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbin - wouldn't this be important to know who or what?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Pam (27th January 2020), petra (27th January 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Chew on this one: if you THINK (assume) there is "something (evil)" under your bed or in the closet and you are afraid to check if it is the case ... real (other dimensional) entities that normally would never bother you, MAY see your (inviting) vibes ... as they themselves exists where "locality" is totally different than our reality, but your fear based projection (vibrational field) may help them to get more focus ... Non-locality vs locality ... let that sink in for a moment.

What is the morality of this short insight? (that I had when I was 12 years old).

For me any form of or need for "praying" is to me: 100% confirmation that you assume you yourself are "powerless", which is not the case but we are all (or most of us) somehow are conditioned since birth that we are, and if you really beLIEve that you are "powerless" you desperately need a "counter-believe" I get that.

Near Death Experiencer: John Kuhles 16-11-2019
    Many people feel empowered by heartfelt prayer (while it disempowers the head/ego).

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Chester (27th January 2020), Pam (27th January 2020), petra (27th January 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Many people feel empowered by heartfelt prayer (while it disempowers the head/ego).
    Sure, if they assume they are "powerless" to begin with.

Being empowered without depending on any outside sources does not mean it "must" be a ("wrong" or egotistical) ego thing to do that way.

Prime Creator created everything and everything that comes from it is of it, like sparks of a fire. Thus the potential of harmonious empowering healing (protecting) energies within is far bigger than assumed ... The more you see yourself as a (perpetual) victim the more you face the mirror of that vibration ... until you snap out of it and take full responsibility for your state of mind/being ... And yes am totally aware nobody can walk in your shoes to know why you do what you do ... same goes for me ... as I had to face my fears too.

Victim mentality mostly breeds more victim reality! ... This insight is not meant to downplay: bad luck, bad circumstances, bad parents, bad friends etc. etc.

But we all have a "inner voice" or "inner knowledge" or "inner wisdom" we tend to ignore when it is "too confrontational" dealing with "others" especially when you know when you are surrounded by bad influences! ... It is up to you if you want to stay dependent for the rest of your life or find a way to break the (self)conditioning (self-hypnosis).

cheers,
    John Kuhles
    Near Death Experiencer
    01-27-2020
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th January 2020 at 16:41.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Gracy (27th January 2020), Pam (27th January 2020), petra (27th January 2020), Siphonemis (28th July 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

Praying doesn't have to be like begging or conceding. Sometimes it can just be like having a conversation with God. Maybe this'll help... (pic attached)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	no-spellcasting.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	42384  

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Being empowered without depending on any outside sources does not mean it "must" be a ("wrong" or egotistical) ego thing to do that way.

Prime Creator created everything and everything that comes from it is of it, like sparks of a fire. Thus the potential of harmonious empowering healing (protecting) energies within is far bigger than assumed ... The more you see yourself as a (perpetual) victim the more you face the mirror of that vibration ... until you snap out of it and take full responsibility for your state of mind/being ... And yes am totally aware nobody can walk in your shoes to know why you do what you do ... same goes for me ... as I had to face my fears too.

Victim mentality mostly breeds more victim reality! ... This insight is not meant to downplay: bad luck, bad circumstances, bad parents, bad friends etc. etc.

But we all have a "inner voice" or "inner knowledge" or "inner wisdom" we tend to ignore when it is "too confrontational" dealing with "others" especially when you know when you are surrounded by bad influences! ... It is up to you if you want to stay dependent for the rest of your life or find a way to break the (self)conditioning (self-hypnosis).

cheers,
    John Kuhles
    Near Death Experiencer
    01-27-2020
    If we are part of God, then God is not an outside source.

29. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Thanks

cheers,
    John Kuhles
    Near Death Experiencer
    01-27-2020
    If we are part of God, then God is not an outside source.

Exactly my point ... no (dogmatic) religious systems needed to have your own connection with Prime Creator your own (private) connection with the Divine which is in all of us ... but somehow some LOVE to hijack that and make a monopoly in how to do that.

cheers,
    John

30. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by snoman (here)
    Is it important who or what one prays to?
    Yes, it is very important....I believe.

There are to many people already praying to the wrong one for to long already.....

31. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llmNKanN9uY
    GREGG BRADEN - HOW TO PRAY - THE POWER OF PRAYER

32. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

15 minutes prayer video
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 10th March 2020 at 09:35.

33. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

...this last 15 minutes prayer I posted gets attacked on youtube by severall commercials...interruptions again and again.

This is a prayer and it is powerful. To interrupt a prayer even several times is not only totaly respectless...I see this as a evil attack.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast