+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are some UFO visitors us from the future?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 270,033 times in 19,936 posts

Default Are some UFO visitors us from the future?

This has been discussed every now and then on the forum, but I don't think there's a specific thread about it. (If there is, please link to it here!)

The new thread is prompted by a new interview of Dr Michael Masters by Lee Speigel. It's quite interesting, and Masters, who admits not to be the most knowledgeable UFO researcher, suggests that ALL reported ETs are us from the future, and that all UFOs are time machines that we humans will invent.

I don't buy that for a moment. UFOs and ETs are probably from every location in spacetime that we might imagine. But I'm 100% personally convinced that some visitors are future humans. What proportion, I have no idea. But definitely some.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (17th November 2019), Aragorn (16th November 2019), Ayt (17th November 2019), Denise/Dizi (17th November 2019), Franny (17th November 2019), Ioneo (16th November 2019), Kalamos (16th November 2019), Mike (17th November 2019), Peter UK (17th November 2019), rgray222 (17th November 2019), Richard S. (18th November 2019), Star Tsar (16th November 2019), toppy (18th November 2019), Valerie Villars (17th November 2019), viking (17th November 2019), Yoda (17th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,207 times in 2,683 posts

Default Re: Are some UFO visitors us from the future?

Or perhaps some of them have come to this timeline to meet the progenitors of their respective species.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Anka (17th November 2019), Aragorn (17th November 2019), Ayt (17th November 2019), Bill Ryan (17th November 2019), Caliban (17th November 2019), Franny (17th November 2019), Ivanhoe (17th November 2019), Kryztian (17th November 2019), Mike (17th November 2019), Peter UK (17th November 2019), rgray222 (17th November 2019), Star Tsar (17th November 2019), toppy (18th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member rgray222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,697 times in 986 posts

MT Tech professor claims UFOs are time machines from future

Here is a short news clip about Michael Masters. I know that UFOs are real and I believe what we are seeing in the sky is a combination of governments using alien technology and actual craft with extraterrestrial occupants. As far as being time travellers from the future............the jury is still out for me.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Anka (17th November 2019), Aragorn (17th November 2019), Bill Ryan (17th November 2019), Denise/Dizi (17th November 2019), Peter UK (17th November 2019), toppy (18th November 2019), Valerie Villars (17th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Guide: Here to help

Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,922 times in 281 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Or perhaps some of them have come to this timeline to meet the progenitors of their respective species.
    I'll buy that.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Anka (17th November 2019), Aragorn (17th November 2019), Bill Ryan (17th November 2019), Denise/Dizi (17th November 2019), toppy (18th November 2019), Valerie Villars (17th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

„But I'm 100% personally convinced that some visitors are future humans. What proportion, I have no idea. But definitely some”

I think the Cosmic game is fair enough offering only fairness for the sake of good and from my own experience I strongly believe that every time a ufo intensifies in the light, a kind of connection aid is created to the capacity of that vehicle through the fuel that we are and through the connection I have always felt in full bloom of good an infinite big smile in a big indulgence that is definitely human.

The way in which through a network of free time indefinite in a free path of movement they appear, always reveals to me the most beautiful details of extra and intra-temporal knowledge in the structure of my being and I cannot exercise any action other than sincere gratitude, and when I thank, I feel in the depth of my nature that it is answered in a clear, obvious and pure familiar human way, by the intensity of the light that gives me a kind of dimensional attested access allowing me to understand then facts and realities that remain imprinted in me even now as I write and I cannot reproduce them either by thought or by writing.

I am not sure if we can really look at these events and understand at our capacity the whole perspective dimensioned to a basic level of truth essentially at unknown intervals of time in the histories of phenomena of particular propagation of the phenomenon according to the variables of transcendence and locations and in the widest area of transposition possibilities.

But I always rest in the great foundation of wisdom, letting the lights in the sky envelop me in what seems only to be a material image of energy and I let the genius of knowledge in free exercise penetrate me from what seems to be contact with my stellar parents for all time, based on the constitution and composition of Human Spirit and not necessarily the importance of appearance.
    Because it is truly much more understood in all the evolution of humanity in the absence of this rudimentary technology instrument that we use wrong - time, than the purpose of knowing our more evolved brothers, I can say, that surely,I feel the importance of the moment differently.

At each contact, it is possible to experience an infusion into the Fintiality of the Human Spirit from anywhere in the Universe and from all times through intense experiences translated by their appearance that are impregnated with the "drink" of knowledge that deepens our intellectuality in an imaginative, inspirational way, and which we feel at the present moment as a fascinating fact, suggesting almost hypnotizing, depending on the level of subtle perception of each in a ceremonial and sometimes sacramental process, the origin in the effect of transmission the truly living with spirit body and soul in the midst of the greatest universal confession revealed to us without any compromise in a fertile and useful current of continuous regeneration and replenishment of the whole Human spirit in the most spectacular way of all times illuminated by lights lit only for us all.

I am the being that has wrecked in itself the spiritual genetic code that created me, the one of the greatest magnitude of human type that follows me in a substantive form across the borders of my being everywhere in the Universe and it comes from different time lines to increase my elevation in consciousness and not only, and over time I have meant all the apologetic words and expressions about the fullness of the union through grace and freedom of spirit and choice with the Universe, but nothing compares to my intimate connection with the truth about the true great Human Spirit that I feel and see in all my experiences with complete certainty of objective reality.

In a more artistic way, rendered as a kind of psalm of the whole true human being spirit from here, from the most distant past or from all the variation of times and locations, in the present that shapes the future and the future that appears to fit the present, thoughts of charm and primordial meaning are seeping into our hearts and theirs in the future because we are one and the same in the unique soul composition of transference over all the times in the Universe that ever is, for me,
    and I say it with the greatest kindness and grace, The Great Human Spirit from the future.
    Every human is a question asked to the Spirit of the Universe,again and again,because every human is an endless row of humans and in all humans together dwelling the Great Human Spirit.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Aragorn (17th November 2019), Bill Ryan (17th November 2019), toppy (18th November 2019), Valerie Villars (17th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,896 times in 500 posts

I think about this too but I find myself trying to put myself in the same situation as say a being regardless of type or origin but someone from somewhere that master space, gravity, and time to essentially become "Time Lords" in a sense. At least time lords for the time of a normal life span. As I understand it normal time would always proceed as normal for them so they would still have limited life spans and eventually die, I suppose.

In that same line of thought as a being that is curious I would not be so much interested in the ages I can document on the physical side of life where I live current, but I'd be much more interested in past cycles that have been before us, how they looked, how they socialized compared to us, and communicated. How smart they were compared to us. How advance they became and why they are no longer here. I'd be interested in all of that because you have no way of normally knowing any of this. So you now have this opportunity not to necessarily explore your own people or past histories, others are already specializing in that. Nope, I want to know about the cone heads before us with the huge noggins! The ones with big brains. The smart bipedal lizards that existed before them.

As someone interested in planets like earth that exist in the 'band of life' but, If I'm from the future then in my time would no longer be within that band they would have moved out of it to no longer support life you see? So they would be no relation to me whatsoever really but even that could be explored with a time machine. Imagine it's very far into the future and the earth is no longer the third planet from the sun but now the sun has done two more of it's nova cycles where it creates new planets and pushes the others further out. You would be able to wind the clock back to see the life that once existed when Mars was within the band of life and earth was very near the sun, and before Mercury had even been born and Venus was not even born. With a time ship you could go to the earth when it first entered into the 'band of life' and became a viable planet to rebirth on. You could watch the migration of peoples from the planet Mars as it was evacuated because it was no longer in the band. Anyway that is the kind of time travel I'd be doing.
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 17th November 2019 at 17:03.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Anka (17th November 2019), Aragorn (17th November 2019), toppy (18th November 2019), Valerie Villars (17th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread