Thread: Icecream Video Editor

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Default Icecream Video Editor

Icecream Video Editor

This new comer looks interesting enough for those without much directorial expectations and its intuitive enough to made decent videos.It's not Sony Vega but is better than Ezvid and its free.

Oh,I almost forgot,I've made a 5 sec. video and saved it in one of the two formats available - mp4,which for me is better than webm - the second format available for saving videos.

Edit:
    If Google doesn't let you to download telling you that your network is not secure,even in advanced mode,use Brave.Brave have no problem with that.
    Last edited by EFO; 17th November 2019 at 17:13. Reason: adding text
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (18th November 2019), Apulu (17th November 2019), Bill Ryan (17th November 2019), ExomatrixTV (17th November 2019), Franny (17th November 2019), Hervé (17th November 2019), meeradas (18th November 2019), Michi (17th November 2019), Sunny-side-up (2nd January 2020), toppy (18th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,711 times in 20,824 posts

Default Re: Icecream Video Editor

Also 100% Free: Video Pad Editor, Lightworks, OBS Studio, Filmora, DaVinci Resolve 16, Blender, Shotcut, Machete Video Editor Lite, VSDC, Avidemux, HitFilm Express, Openshot, iMovie, etc. etc.

more info
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (18th November 2019), EFO (17th November 2019), Franny (18th November 2019), meeradas (18th November 2019), toppy (18th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,711 times in 20,824 posts

Lightbulb Re: Icecream Video Editor

VideoProc The Best Affordable 4K Video Editor? (I think yes!) here is why:
    The only full GPU accelerated video processing software.

Ps. I do NOT get anything from this... please use always own discernment skills!
    It is NOT an "extensive" video-editor ... just the basics but very fast!

Also be aware you need to have a powerful computer not older than 3 years old. Check your computer specs if they are compatible with this program first.

Cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd January 2020 at 14:11.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Anka (1st January 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,677 times in 325 posts

If you are on Linux/Ubuntu (they also have a version for Windows) - this one rocks and it's free: KdenLive

https://kdenlive.org/en/

"If the media will show us airplanes disappearing into towers on 9/11--they'll show us ANYTHING and expect us to believe it."
    --frankstien

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

Anka (1st January 2020), EFO (2nd January 2020), ExomatrixTV (1st January 2020), onevoice (2nd January 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by frankstien (here)
    If you are on Linux/Ubuntu (they also have a version for Windows) - this one rocks and it's free: KdenLive

https://kdenlive.org/en/

Thanks frankstien,but I don't have required Win on 64bit.I looked all morning for a verison for win on 32bit and they don't provide kden for such built.

Although I still downloaded the latest version available of kden for future safe keeping!

From your posted video is more than I need and better than Icecream
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EFO For This Post:

frankstien (3rd January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread