+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How Close Are We to Harnessing Synthetic Life?

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,225 times in 21,087 posts

Exclamation How Close Are We to Harnessing Synthetic Life?

• How Close Are We to Harnessing Synthetic Life?

April 2019: Scientists at ETH Zurich reported the creation of the world's first bacterial genome, named Caulobacter ethensis-2.0, made entirely by a computer, although a related viable form of C. ethensis-2.0 does not yet exist.

May 2019: Researchers, in a milestone effort, reported the creation of a new synthetic (possibly artificial) form of viable life, a variant of the bacteria Escherichia coli, by reducing the natural number of 64 codons in the bacterial genome to 59 codons instead, in order to encode 20 amino acids.

Source: Synthetic Biology
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th September 2021 at 17:36.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Brigantia (30th September 2021), conk (22nd November 2019), Gemma13 (23rd November 2019), Icare (1st January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Thanks

Angry Re: How Close Are We to Harnessing Synthetic Life?

Me: "Synthetic Biology = Genetic Engineering on Steroids! ... Mass Invasion of (partial cancerous, toxic, weaponized) GMO's everywhere pollution the Earth much faster with almost NO real oversight!" and they know it. When damage is done there is no way for a "quick fix" afterwards ... which they do NOT care!

Meet Five Synthetic Biology Companies Using A.I. To Engineer Biology

How Close Are We to Harnessing Synthetic Life?

Can Synthetic Biology Inspire The Next Wave Of A.I.?

A.I. “Potentially Game-Changing” for Synthetic Biology, study finds.

AI4SynBio.org

Synthetic biology is a kind of mixture of biology, engineering, computing, and many other fields. There’s a combination of scientists (who tend to look for answers to natural phenomena) and engineers (who tend to build things). There are computer experts and microbe experts. And there are people from universities as well as small and large companies. So the people who call themselves “synthetic biologists” tend to come from many different backgrounds and perspectives. Synthetic biology tends to attract people who are curious about other disciplines and naturally open to collaborating with others.

Meet Eight Tech Titans Investing In (A.I.) Synthetic Biology

Microsoft Building a platform for "Programming Biology" (using A.I.)

Asimov Selected by DARPA to Develop Artificial Intelligence Design Engine for Synthetic Biology

Synthetic Biology, Artificial Intelligence, and Quantum Computing

Patenting Considerations for Artificial Intelligence in Biotech and Synthetic Biology

Intelligent Design of Living Systems

List of Synthetic Biology Companies

[quote]: What can synthetic biology offer to artificial intelligence (and vice versa)? .. From self-modifying to self-replicating machines ... The present: emergence, superorganism and the foundations of cognition ... The future: synthesizing superintelligence. [unquote]

Source

How Synthetic Biology could Wipe Out Humanity -- and how we can stop it | Rob Reid

Me: ... In above YouTube video they mentioned Synthetic Biology can help "Terra Forming" Mars ... but to do that they have to "Terror Forming" the Earth first ... Giant experiment (a.o. via chemtrails/geoengineering?) with millions of uninformed guinea pigs & lab rats called "Humans 1.0" making soon room for "Humans 2.0" aka "H+" aka Transhumanists

To monitor the progress of this giant massive (insane) experiment they may use "5G Surveillance Smart Grid" A.I. controlled (Military Grade) Beamforming Microwaves & mmWaves everywhere 2022+

cheers,
    John Kuhles 23-11-2019

See also: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th September 2021 at 17:35.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Brigantia (30th September 2021), Gemma13 (23rd November 2019), Icare (1st January 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: How Close Are We to Harnessing Synthetic Life?

Would it be "far fetched" to say that Synthetic Lifeforms using Quantum A.I. are (partially) "The Greys" of The Future? ... Who are NOT "Alien" but perceived as such now! ... It would also explain the "lack of emotions".

I have had multiple UFO encounters and to me SOME of those experiences seems like they are us, from the future but not 100% as they are genetic enhanced.

Maybe our current unaltered "healthy" genetics is partially their origins seeking answers they can not solve ... like what is it, what we have they don't ... Soul?

cheers,
    John Kuhles
    23-11-2019
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th September 2021 at 17:15.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Brigantia (30th September 2021), Gemma13 (23rd November 2019), Icare (1st January 2022), mojo (2nd October 2021), onevoice (23rd November 2019), Pam (30th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

• Tiny Balls Turn Into Artificial Cells Able to Mimic Life Functions:

Synthetic Life?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th September 2021 at 17:16.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Brigantia (30th September 2021), Icare (1st January 2022), mojo (2nd October 2021), Pam (30th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

• cDNA: Complementary DNA?
    Complementary DNA (cDNA) is synthesized in the laboratory from messenger RNA (Fig. 18-3). cDNA is not genomic DNA, because the transcript of genomic RNA has been processed (i.e., it lacks promoters and introns). The enzyme reverse transcriptase (see Chapter 15) is used to synthesize double-stranded DNA that is a complementary copy of the mRNA. The addition of linker sequences to the end of this DNA, which contain the restriction site, followed by treatment with a restriction enzyme, produces a cDNA preparation with cohesive ends ready for insertion into a vector. A preparation of cDNA represents the genes that were actively being expressed in a cell, an organ, or a whole organism at the time of harvesting and is called a cDNA library.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th September 2021 at 13:58.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Brigantia (30th September 2021), Icare (1st January 2022), Pam (30th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

The reports from those who have looked at the jab vial contents have been consistent. Some structures definitely appear to coalesce as if building something and move purposefully. I don't understand why those who have been saying the vaccine programs should stop (like Robert Malone) still say SOME people should get the jabs (like the elderly). At 66, I am considered "elderly" and my paranoia cannot help but think that some controlled opposition will not stand up for those of us "past an expiration date".

Maybe the expectation is some bodies will adapt to the new "system operation" and will then be suitable for a further extension into human 2.0.

Two resources for links to vial contaminants:

Mark Playne
    VACCINE 'CONTAMINANTS' - GERMAN TEAM REVEAL DAMNING EVIDENCE

SHOCKING: Toxic contaminants found in COVID injections | NaturalHealth365
    by: Sara Middleton, staff writer | September 27, 2021

Reposting this here:

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vki1xt

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st October 2021), Icare (1st January 2022), mojo (2nd October 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,509 times in 5,654 posts

Scientist have already created 50% human-animal integration and viable lifeforms. Before Barry Soetoro left office he removed all oversight on labs in the US doing this research. You can only imagine what countries like China have created? What do you think about a human soul inside one of these creations trapped in a cage? Fast forward today some weird material is found in the vax and nobody in gov is saying anything??? The push to make people take the vaccine is totally illogical unless it satisfies some nefarious agenda like creating some super soldier or zombie. Now a major company is requiring spouses to take the vax or face penalties.
    Last edited by mojo; 2nd October 2021 at 20:13.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (3rd October 2021), Icare (1st January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread