+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why is China on the move in the South Pacific?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,438 times in 573 posts

Default Re: Why is China on the move in the South Pacific?

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Thereafter the Chinese would settle in Australia and other Pacific nations en masse and white Australians would become a minority
    Ohhhh the horror! Let's not forget the genocide the white australians did to the native aboriginals. What's the difference? Why do you think the white Australians deserve that land? Just curious.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MorningFox For This Post:

Gracy May (6th December 2019), greybeard (6th December 2019), Justplain (6th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,224 times in 8,668 posts

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    Thereafter the Chinese would settle in Australia and other Pacific nations en masse and white Australians would become a minority
    Ohhhh the horror! Let's not forget the genocide the white australians did to the native aboriginals. What's the difference? Why do you think the white Australians deserve that land? Just curious.
    Same with the Red Indians Morning Fox
    Chris
    A charity to help African Children become self sufficient. :attention:

http://www.learningtoolsforselfdevelopment.co.uk/

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Gracy May (6th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,787 times in 3,170 posts

Exclamation Re: Why is China on the move in the South Pacific?

100% Related: China’s Silent Takeover While America's Elite Slept

China expert Robert Spalding reveals the shocking success China has had infiltrating American institutions and compromising our national security.

The media often suggest that Russia poses the greatest threat to America's national security, but the real danger lies farther east. While those in power have been distracted and disorderly, China has waged a six-front war on America's economy, military, diplomacy, technology, education, and infrastructure--and they're winning. It's almost too late to undo the shocking, though nearly invisible, victories of the Chinese.

In Stealth War, retired Air Force Brigadier General Robert Spalding reveals China's motives and secret attacks on the West. Chronicling how our leaders have failed to protect us over recent decades, he provides shocking evidence of some of China's most brilliant ploys, including:

• Placing Confucius Institutes in universities across the United States that serve to monitor and control Chinese students on campus and spread communist narratives to unsuspecting American students.

• Offering enormous sums to American experts who create investment funds that funnel technology to China.

• Signing a thirty-year agreement with the US that allows China to share peaceful nuclear technology, ensuring that they have access to American nuclear know-how.

Spalding's concern isn't merely that America could lose its position on the world stage. More urgently, the Chinese Communist Party has a fundamental loathing of the legal protections America grants its people and seeks to create a world without those rights.

Despite all the damage done so far, Spalding shows how it's still possible for the U.S. and the rest of the free world to combat--and win--China's stealth war.
    ~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB Groups/Stop5G

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

BMJ (6th December 2019), Franny (6th December 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,154 times in 1,181 posts

Well I do deserve the land because I was were born here like most Australians and that makes it my home.

Regarding the aboriginals, I was not around back then 100 or 200 years ago and none my relatives were responsible for anything that happened back then.

In fact my parents migrated from europe in the earlier 1960's to Australia.

So with this in mind sorry Morningfox I and my generation cannot speak about what happened to the aboriginals hundreds of years ago, nor take responsibility for the actions of that generation.
    Last edited by BMJ; 6th December 2019 at 16:35.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Same with the Red Indians Morning Fox
    Chris
    Yes, and the rest...

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Well I do deserve the land because I was were born here like most Australians and that makes it my home.

Regarding the aboriginals, I was not around back then 100 or 200 years ago and none my relatives were responsible for anything that happened back then.

So with this in mind sorry Morningfox I and my generation cannot speak about what happened to the aboriginals hundreds of years ago, nor take responsibility for the actions of that generation.
    Well no, and I didn't really suggest you should. However, you think you deserve that land, but it seems to me that it's fair game for whoever is powerful enough to take it. Seeing how it was so ruthlessly and mercilessly taken from the aboriginals by the white man, I don't really see how you think you have any more claim to it than the Chinese, ultimately. In fact it seems quite fitting, frankly, that white man be eradicated from it in the same manner.

I mean no ill will towards you as an individual but the white man that currently rules Australia isn't really any different from the white man that took it all those years ago. If the Chinese were to take Australia over it would seem that karma had come full circle.

(I'm white too, by the way. Sadly as a race we have been a cancer to this earth)
    Last edited by MorningFox; 6th December 2019 at 17:58.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MorningFox For This Post:

greybeard (6th December 2019)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,160 posts

I dunno about this eye for an eye mentality about historical wrongs. If the current society is just, and hopefully has tried to make some amends for historical wrongs, then I believe it is perfectly legitimate to be concerned about nefarious infiltration of your society. Our goal should be for a just society that increases human independence. So, it is unacceptable for a foreign power to intercede by whatever means to impose itself in any way in that territory.

So, believing that Australian society is reasonably just, I find no problem in supporting their claim to the Australian geographical region. And, support their right to defend that territory.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

BMJ (7th December 2019), Innocent Warrior (7th December 2019)

13. Link to Post #28
    United States Moderator/Guide

Thanks
    Thanked 2,300 times in 356 posts

I think the overarching point here is, to me anyway, that for all the pearl clutching and hyperventilating Western Empire loves to do when nations such as China and Russia so much as even shift positions in their easy chairs, we're the ones that not only have the deep histories of plundering and subjegation, we're still doing it.

Not that China wouldn't do the same if they could, I don't know, but it's not part of their history so far as I know.

To play a spin on Yoda, I can see him looking at the West, the US in particular, and saying something like "hmmmmmm, the hypocrisy runs deep in this one".

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gracy May For This Post:

East Sun (7th December 2019), greybeard (6th December 2019)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,176 times in 1,065 posts

tHIS WAS A REPLY TO BMJ

(sorry for the screw up)

ight, but the british get off free with a lot in respect of what they have done.

If there is such thing as reincarnation as I believe there is,we may be reincarnated generation after generation
    and come back as the ones we oppressed or did damage to.

It does not seem fair that would be so as we were always controlled by the ruling class and it is they
    who should get their just deserts., and they should, each in their own perspective.

It should not be the controlled peons that get blasted by karma but the greedy
    overlords.

I really hope there' a reckoning of some kind that sorts out the good from the evil ones.
    Last edited by East Sun; 7th December 2019 at 01:28.
    Question Everything, twice or maybe trice..........

16. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

BMJ (7th December 2019)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,160 posts

If one believes that human affairs in the present and future should be conducted with integrity and respect, then, with that being said, any malintended intervention by any nation into another's affairs is not tolerable. In that context, whether the interloper is Chinese, American, British or Russian or whatever, these type of interventions are not acceptable.

So whatever guilt trips you may be feeling about past immature imperialist activities of your ancestry, these should not preclude you from taking precautions that your current, just society, does not become a victim of such meddling.

The Chinese are not to be trusted. Neither are the Americans, nor Russians nor British. This is a sad commentary on current international affairs, however it is true.

So, nations of the South Pacific, take precautions not to be swamped by the Chinese. Just ask the Tibetans or uighers. And you don't need to feel guilty about defending yourselves

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Aragorn (7th December 2019), BMJ (7th December 2019), Sunny (8th December 2019)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Well no, and I didn't really suggest you should. However, you think you deserve that land, but it seems to me that it's fair game for whoever is powerful enough to take it. Seeing how it was so ruthlessly and mercilessly taken from the aboriginals by the white man, I don't really see how you think you have any more claim to it than the Chinese, ultimately. In fact it seems quite fitting, frankly, that white man be eradicated from it in the same manner.

I mean no ill will towards you as an individual but the white man that currently rules Australia isn't really any different from the white man that took it all those years ago. If the Chinese were to take Australia over it would seem that karma had come full circle.

(I'm white too, by the way. Sadly as a race we have been a cancer to this earth)
    I answered honestly.

Your comments are off topic and have not add any value to topic which is "Why is China on the move in the South Pacific?"

It seems your only intention is continue to bait me into a argument and I am not interested in wasting my time going around and around on your off topic comments.
    Last edited by BMJ; 7th December 2019 at 09:00.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (7th December 2019)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    tHIS WAS A REPLY TO BMJ

(sorry for the screw up)

ight, but the british get off free with a lot in respect of what they have done.

If there is such thing as reincarnation as I believe there is,we may be reincarnated generation after generation
    and come back as the ones we oppressed or did damage to.

It does not seem fair that would be so as we were always controlled by the ruling class and it is they
    who should get their just deserts., and they should, each in their own perspective.

It should not be the controlled peons that get blasted by karma but the greedy
    overlords.

I really hope there' a reckoning of some kind that sorts out the good from the evil ones.
    The fact of the matter is that us, the people, carried out these acts, regardless of being coerced by a corrupt controlling elite. The common people still did the atrocious deeds. We didn't have to, but we did. Just as now, there would be no war if the common people said no. WE are responsible.

If the world continues to blame the elite while continuing to carry out their dastardly deeds, then we are no better than them. Without us they are nothing.

Soon they'll have robotic police. Faster, stronger and smarter than us, without empathy or questions. Once that happens it is truly over, but until then we still have the chance to say no. WE are responsible.

Frankly I couldn't give one fig if this is off topic or not, this is the most important topic, bar none, for humanity at this point in time.
    Last edited by MorningFox; 7th December 2019 at 09:09.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MorningFox For This Post:

Justplain (9th December 2019), rogparan (7th December 2019)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

It seems that Hollywood is used also to portray the globalists intent and by presenting that intent to the people a means of gaining spiritual consent.

Tomorrow, When the War Began (2010)

Summary of the movie:
    Australia is invaded by Asian "Coalition Nations", who want Australia's vast natural resources in order to sustain their own growing populations.

Most of the population is rounded up and placed in camps.

A group of teenagers coming back from camping realize that something is amiss, and discovery the invasion and use of the local Cobbler's Bay as one of only three main ports being used by the invaders for resupply, from there on in the teenagers wage a guerilla war to fight back against the invaders.

Link to the full length movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwSdgi1ht9k

Regarding the Disclosure Rule
    Quote:
    "“Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices”.2 Corinthians 2:11​

This verse explains that among the rules of engagement in this war, the armies of darkness HAVE TO disclose their intentions. You would think, well, that’s cool, this gives us an upper hand. Unfortunately, it’s not that simple.

The armies of darkness manage to comply with that rule without giving away their intentions in a direct manner. What they do is hide things in plain sight, trick you to buy beyond the sale, use symbols and coded language to get you to eat from the poisonous trees of bogus rhetoric and false knowledge.

And where did they gather all these poisonous trees?

Yes, you got it: in Holy Wood!

The metaphysical purpose of Holy Wood and all essentially related tools such as the music industry, the media, advertisement, school etc… is to enable the legions of darkness to be in compliance with the disclosure rule without drawing too much of our attention"

Link: https://www.serial.rocks/post-5
    Last edited by BMJ; 4th January 2020 at 13:32.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2